[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela effect thread I always thought that Baxter Stockman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: baxter-dork.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
baxter-dork.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
Mandela effect thread

I always thought that Baxter Stockman from TMNT 1987 turned into a fly because of his teleportation experiment(just like in the fly movie), I actually "remembered" the scene but it was all a false memory

His fate was actually way more horrifying
Krang didn't need Stockman so he just put him into a disintegration chamber(with accidentally fly), he literally wanted to holocaust him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPvNxoCssOI
>>
>>95247527
you mental cripples who can't come to terms with your defectiveness are what ruined /x/, it's yours now so fucking stay there.
>>
>>95247527
The mandela effect is not just you misremembering something, you braingenius.
>>
>wanting to disintegrate an annoying piece of shit

Krang literally did nothing wrong.

Also, if it's a disintegrator, why didn't it just disintegrate both him and the fly? What kind of piece of shit technology is Krang using?
>>
>>95247720
>The mandela effect is not just you misremembering something, you braingenius.
It is. The mandela effect is literally just misremembering something, and then being so arrogant that you'd rather claim the universe has been altered than admit your memory is faulty.
>>
File: 250px-Drstockman2k3.jpg (9KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Drstockman2k3.jpg
9KB, 250x188px
>>95247527
Screw Mandela Effect. Let's talk about Baxter Stockman.
But not this dork. Screw the geeky idiot Baxter Stockman. Let's talk about the ultimate Baxter Stockman, the 2000s TMNT Baxter Stockman, the greatest tragic character and the true hero of his series.
Driven by his pride, but primarily, by Pure Determination alone he was blinded, crippled, reduced to a disembodied head, killed, brought back to life, and abandoned, he never gave up, always dreaming of reaching higher and higher.
You thought faggot baxter's fate was terrifying?
Try losing your entire body, limb by limb, until you are but a brain in a jar, and then upon an attempt to gain a new body LOSING IT AGAIN, this time with it slowly rotting away while it also poisons your mind and drives you insane.
>>
>>95250707

I fucking loved Baxter Stockman in TMNT, Sadly he was one of the only good things in that series had to offer the franchise.
>>
>>95250707
F
>>
>>95250707
God I live how much of an asshole he was. It makes it funnier all the shit Shredder puts him through when it's actually justified.
>>
>>95247527
The "Mandela Effect" is just retards refusing to admit that they were wrong recollecting something
>>
File: nofun.png (361KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
nofun.png
361KB, 512x512px
>>95252282
>>
>>95251717
I remember watching this dude Phelous give a review of the time that show did a crossover with the 80s rendition of the turtles. Dude was salty as fuck about the whole thing but it looked like he was justified in thinking that way.
>>
>>95252506
wow that is a valuable post.
"I have no opinion of my, own, but I once watched another dude give his opinion. There MAY have been some reasoning behind his opinion"
>>
>>95252582
What do you expect from e-celeb fans.
>>
>>95250531
No it isn't you fucking mongoloid. It's when a large group of people collectively misremembers something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.