[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm glad that we have Superdad, and I love him lots, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3499.jpg (613KB, 942x1475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
613KB, 942x1475px
I'm glad that we have Superdad, and I love him lots, but anyone else miss Superbro?
>>
Superdad is also Superbro. Why can't people understand this?
>>
>>95246852

Sure, Superdad's a little cockier and brash than he was before, but it just isn't the same.
>>
I agree OP
>>
>>95246852
He doesn't act remotely like it unless that's the in-universe explanation for why his character fluctuates so much.
>>
>>95246824
Superdad is a bitch.
>>
>>95248209
>Superdad is a bitch.
Daily reminder that this so called fierce and "cool" SuperBro was so afraid of getting cucked by Batman that he brought him up every-time something went wrong in his relationship with Diana.(anyone have the scans post'em)
>>
File: 1504538046346.jpg (404KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504538046346.jpg
404KB, 640x800px
>>95248569

To be fair, not without reason, as despite having more times of SSWW in elseworlds, in most 'prime' settings Bruce is the one she is interested in. Their brief attraction in the post-crisis JLA run, the DCAU, and now shades of an attraction in the DCEU.

Y'know, I don't think any of the comics have ever broached the obvious solution, but looks like the DCEU might.
>>
File: Btb2.jpg (340KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Btb2.jpg
340KB, 797x1200px
>>95248681
Oh Shit an anon that admits the obvious on f*cking /co/ of all places. It makes sense that Diana would like Bruce more, She is a aristocratic warrior who is larger than life who choose to Be Wonder woman. Who is also married to her job....hmmm....If only we knew an specific Autistic retard who is like that, Oh well cant think of any.
>>
Fuck Superbro. I'm glad he's gone.
>>
>>95248940

... so she'd be interested in Aquaman?
>>
>>95246852
I will always ignore Superman Reborn, I refuse to let such shitty story to fuck both characters, I dropped Superman titles after that, they were boring and bad as fuck.
>>
File: 1416183544045.gif (2MB, 369x260px) Image search: [Google]
1416183544045.gif
2MB, 369x260px
>Superbro merged with Superdad? Gay, he should have stayed dead
>mfw I realize the merge means there is literally 0% chance he will ever come back
>>
>>95248996
Kill yourself.
>>
>>95248569
Daily Reminder Superdad is such a "hero" that he preferred staying at home, watching animu with his son over saving the world.
>>
>>95246824
I loved superbro. I was hoping Oz would be him
>>
File: maid_of_honor.jpg (115KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maid_of_honor.jpg
115KB, 800x1000px
>>95249018
Aqua-man isn't a born ruler(fucker was raised by a fisherman) nor is he aristocratic the same way Bruce and Diana are he mostly come off as a barbarian king especially when he loses his arm and DC want to make him cool see Momoa and when he isn't he is still not stately the same way Bruce is see pic related, I would also like to point out by the rules of hereditary monarchy Author isn't the rightful King of Atlantis Orm is, his Mother was Queen to a King who isn't Authors real father so technically author is a bastard with no claim to the throne...The More You Know.
>>
>>95246852
because its convoluted af, in true DC fashion
>>
>>95249223
if they fused, they can do it the other way.

If I ever write Superman, I would undo this shit.
>>
>>95249324
I can't take seriously a piece of fanart where Bruce looks like Matt Bomer.
>>
File: skyworld.jpg (142KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
skyworld.jpg
142KB, 1280x853px
>>95249481
Hmmm...Why? he was in takes to play Batman and he does look like batman, Raven hair and Blue eyes and all plus its the artist style she seem to like him.
>>
Superbro can suck my dog dick. I miss Conner.
>>
>>95246824
I miss him

I dropped DC in general because of this

Shade the changing girl is the only DC book I read on Hoopla
>>
I'm confused. What's the difference between Superbro and Superdad? I get that Superdad is Rebirth and Superbro was New52, but what personality traits are differing?
>>
>>95250867
superbro was more harsh, brash and energetic, but he was also the broest and kindest, like a big brother who came to help you, superdad was the postcrisis version with a kid.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.