[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say you've been afflicted with the same Hulk condition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Lets say you've been afflicted with the same Hulk condition as Bruce Banner (Turning into a giant, green, super strong and invulnerable version of yourself under a certain emotional trigger) But you got to chose what emotion would trigger the transformation, which would result in your Hulk going on an rampage of that feeling.

Which emotion would you chose and why?
>>
>>95243149
Fear, duh.
>>
Concern for other's safety.
>>
>>95243149
Joy. I'd be cured.
>>
>>95243149
Could sadism be classified as an emotion?
If so, I chose when I feel sadistic.
>>
>>95243336
Thats pretty evil anon.

sadistic in a sexual way or nah?
>>
ACKSHOOYULLY it's not triggered by an emotion, it's triggered by stress in general, and the transformation itself reflects a repressed part of you. So all Hulks transform under duress of fear or rage, but what the transform into is unique to each one.
>>
>>95243209
Being afraid does seem like the best time to become invulnerable.
>>
>>95243371
>but what the transform into is unique to each one.
Nah, it just makes you big and strong.
Jen was an anomaly
>>
>>95243371
Pretty sure gamma radiation turns you into what you most wanted to be. See Leader.
>>
lust/arousal. I'd go to a very public place, find a secluded spot, whip my dick out and start jerking it trying to trigger a hulk out.
>>
File: buttfuck-pussy.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
buttfuck-pussy.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>95243149
LUST!
>>
>>95243523
The theme of Hulk from the Mantlo run on has been repression. Bruce was abused as a child and started repressing his anger, and the Hulk represents that anger when its unleashed. Then they had Joe Fixit who was the repressed teen angst of Bruce. And then She-Hulk was retooled so that hers was repressed sexuality.
>>
>>95243523
The Hulk represents everything Banner didn't want to be.
>>
>>95244110
The Hulk represented what little boy Banner wanted to be
Strong enough to make his dad stop hurting him

LEAVE HULK ALONE
>>
>>95243703
So the Leader was... repressing his intelligence? His desire to rule the world?
>>
>>95245942
He was made before that retcon, but it could be said that his repressed side was his feeling of superiority over other people.

He worked in like a factory as a wageslave and probably saw himself as smarter than everyone else and that his intelligence was wasted, but he would have to keep all these feelings inside him and never verbalize them. His transformation enhanced his intelligence a thousand fold and as the Leader he's all about his superiority to humankind.
>>
>>95245942
>>95246058
Glanced at Wikipedia and it has this:
>As is the case with most individuals mutated by gamma radiation early-on, the particular set of characteristics Sterns acquired by exposure to it were said to result from a subconscious desire; in his case, the desire to be as smart as his brother Philip, who was a physicist in the employ of the same facility.
>>
>>95243354
I did not mean it that way. Well, kinda.
The only time I could think of where turning into a Hulk would be beneficial is when I'm in a fight. And when I do get into fights, whatever it says about my character, I really do want the person I'm fighting to suffer. That kind of always comes out in me. I did not mean it in a sexual way.
>>
>>95243149
fear, that way i keep the monster at bay and it saves me when i really need it. problem is i dont really get afraid, unless it's based on natural phenomena like big ass waves, rock slide so that might be inconvenient
>>
>>95243149
Happiness, it's an emotion I don't feel too often.
>>
File: Pink-Hulk-125003.jpg (291KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Hulk-125003.jpg
291KB, 1000x999px
Happiness. I want to be a happy, friendly Hulk that brightens everyone's day.
>>
>>95246176
okay, keep in mind two things.
1) If you turn into a rampaging monster that only feels sadism, you're not gonna have any control over what that sadism is directed at.
2) Sadism doesn't fade over time like anger does, so if you ever feel like hurting someone, you're gonna be a monster for the rest of your life, or at least a really long time.
>>
>>95243703
is that really she hulks backstory?
>>
>>95247482
That's her thing, yeah. She's a mousy, shy and reserved girl who turns into a bombshell sexpot.
>>
>>95243149
I transform right after deep penetration. Curious to see what happens
>>
>>95243149
Determination, I'm already pretty stubborn. Stubborn super me would get the job done.
>>
Dinosaurus was a Hulk-like thing that came out whenever his other self felt bored.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.