[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the cancellation of this show also the start of Cartoon Networks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Megas-XLR-giant-robots.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Megas-XLR-giant-robots.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
Was the cancellation of this show also the start of Cartoon Networks downfall into a pit of dog shit?
>>
>>95239449
Which ones?
I really want to know how CN went from cartoons with artists who were capable of painting rich backgrounds and also more complex/human cartoon character shapes;
into cartoons that look like random scribbles by primary schoolers.
>>
>>95239488
What was the post and why was it deleted?
>>
No it was flapjack
>>
>>95239488
>it's an "autist complains about modern animation" thread
>>
>>95239538
The guy just said there were other factors to Cartoon Networks downfall. Maybe it had a typo.
>>
>>95239562
Adventure Time is shit and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Pretty sure it's downfall was thanks to the Aqua Teen Boston controversy.
>>
>>95238352
Not really, more like the cancellation was a symptom of moronic execs replacing the ones that actually had a clue. (Happened ~mid-2005.)
>>
>>95238352
Boston bomb scare. Or are you kids to young to remember it?
>>
>>95239887
I completely stopped watching CN a year after Megas was cancelled and the few snipets I see these days look like diarrhea.
Also i'm not American so I don't care about disasters that happen there.
>>
>>95239887
That was for adult swim not CN.
>>
>>95239928
>That was for adult swim not CN.
It resulted in the president of CN at the time to resign. Bringing in stuart synder who created CNreal and the shit that came with that.
>>
>>95240005
Well that's gay. Fuck Boston not being able to tell lite brites
>>
>>95240055
You mean fuck USA for not being able to listen to Russian intel foreboding a bombing well before the fact.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.