[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i just say it was about goddamn time they had a season where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: bojack happy.jpg (92KB, 1167x771px) Image search: [Google]
bojack happy.jpg
92KB, 1167x771px
Can i just say it was about goddamn time they had a season where Bojack DOESN´T fuck up?
It also showed that even without him, the characters life would still be miserable. To the point that they end up looking for him at the end.
>>
>>95213755
It's refreshing that he isn't blaming his problems on "depression" and that in the end he's the most mentally stable
Also Mr. Peanutbutter > all
>>
>>95213755
Just by doing that this season ended up being one of my favorites. It would have sucked if Bojack ended up going even lower than before.
>>
>>95213917
He's taking some accountability. He's still making making mistakes, but like with the situation with getting the milk, he elected to tell Hollyhock exactly where he was going and was able to comfort her. I think he's finally realizing that change isn't instantaneous and that he can't expect perfection overnight.

I think he'll still have slip ups, but I don't think his mistakes will be a massive as the earlier seasons because he's learning to be more honest with other's and himself.
>>
>>95213755
>makes up with Todd somewhat
>helps out PC with her script, thus validating her life
>works his ass off for a genuinely good reason, and because of this repairs a relationship with someone that is very close to him
>helps diane work through her problems somewhat
he did good.
>>
File: 1311624396016.png (87KB, 608x580px) Image search: [Google]
1311624396016.png
87KB, 608x580px
>Frankly, at the rate of your mother's deterioration, she probably doesn't have much time left. I recommend she spent it surrounded with the people who care about her.

>OK, who are they? Do you have their number?

>I was referring to you and your daughter?
>>
>>95213755
Protect that smile at all costs.
>>
>>95213755
>It also showed that even without him, the characters life would still be miserable
Todd, as much as /co/ hates him, is kinda better off without him around.
>>
File: 1381112364172.gif (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1381112364172.gif
3MB, 426x240px
>>95213755
>the soul-crushingly depressing episode was episode 11 instead of 12
FUCKING FINALLY
>>
>>95220389
It's always episode 11 though? Tell Me I'm Good, almost fucking Penny, Sarah Lynn's death was all episode 11.
>>
>>95220461
It's always 11.
>>
>>95218367
well to be fair,todd is todd, and the most drama he has on his life is being asexual.
>>
>>95213755
I think they're trying to show that Bojack is still kind of poison.

Todd has pretty much cut ties with him, so he's doing good.

Diane is becoming Bojack.

Princess Caroline has residual Bojack bs that fucks up her current life.
>>
Sarah Lynn's death was a huge wakeup call about the people in his life. He was trying damn hard all season to do right by them.
>let Todd walk away while they were still on good-ish terms, instead of fucking it up like with Herb
>resisted the urge to dump his problems on Diane
>accepted Mr. Peanutbutter's words about how everyone deserves to be loved, instead of calling him stupid
>agreed to PC's favor with no questions asked, because he knew that he owed her years worth of favors
>was able to resist telling Holly about how much life sucks
>finally had the chance to say "fuck you" to his mother and chose not to

He's finally made so many mistakes that he's learned from them.
>>
I want to protect that smile
>>
File: Lydia okay.gif (499KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia okay.gif
499KB, 400x300px
very nice season
>>
>>95220638
Arguably all of these characters had the same flaws before even meeting Bojack. Diane always had issues with her family which is why she and Bojack relate to one another. Princess Caroline choose to put her career first and forego having a family until later then life resulting in her infertility issues. And Todd was addicted to that game that ultimately resulted on him ended up on Bojack's couch to begin with.

Has Bojack done things to make their life worse or bring out the worst of these faults? Yes, but he isn't the source of their poisons - he just amplifies it.
>>
I really liked how holly has a lot of the same problems bojack does like being lazy, and having the same self-hatred.
seeing him try to help her through them really showed his non-asshole side and made it seem like he had changed a bit, while at the same time him ignoring her really obvious ocd showed he still had room for growth.
>>
>>95213755
I just want Diane's life to be destroyed and for Princess Caroline to be happy now. Mr. Peanutbutter is perfect and deserves someone far better than Diane.
>>
So we all agree that at the end of the dementia episode where Bojack is asking Beatrice about how the ice cream tastes she's lying because she knows he's bullshitting her and she doesn't want him to know she knows, right?

Right at the end she looks down and that's not her losing her grip again, but voluntarily lying to him so he doesn't feel bad?
>>
>the mother arc
>the P C arc and her "future daugther" episode
>the things bojack did for her daugther/ half sister
Honestly , i enjoy this , but i would liked P C to get good ending
>>
>>95226897
She kind of have some good endings in the past season
>happy with that kid couple
>happy with owning her own agency
>happy with getting a mouse boyfriend and got rehired
>>
>>95227004
but now she doents have shit beside the agency , and for what i feel its going to go down next season
>>
>>95220461
Bojack and Penny did go at it, though.
>>
>>95225993
I honestly thought she was just lying to herself, but that works too
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.