[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>obsessed wiht food >short, fat and a baby >others have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1482953161233.png (140KB, 598x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482953161233.png
140KB, 598x384px
>obsessed wiht food
>short, fat and a baby
>others have to pull him out of shit he caused
literally the same character
>>
>girlfriend named connie
>is friends with a conspiracy theorist
there's a bunch more parallels that i don't feel like writing but my point is that OP dropped the ball, considering he made the thread.
>>
>>95205041
Except Bobby Hill had a positive male role model to lead him down the path of manhood, whereas Stephen just has a pack of neurotic dykes.
>>
>>95205085
I'd rather not think about Ronaldo.
>>
>>95205041
Bobby actually seems like a non pussy next to this faggot.
>>
>>95205086
except Bobby never listens to Hank and goes off to do his own shit, just like Steven.
>>
>>95205116
He's got Cotton "KILLED FIDDY MEN" Hill to straighten him out
>>
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD MUST BE KILLED IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP!
>>
>>95206261
Good job, you just ensured your own death by posting here.
>>
Bobby is more likable though.Also he could kick steven fat ass
>>
>>95206737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
>>
>>95205041
Except that one of them is more competent than the other has ever been, because his guardians are loving and supportive of his interests and actively help him grow, while the other has a father who constantly disapproves of anything that doesn't align with his own interests.
>>
>>95206841
What? Greg doesn't disapprove of Steven's interests.
>>
File: kingofthehill21a.jpg (27KB, 270x203px) Image search: [Google]
kingofthehill21a.jpg
27KB, 270x203px
KotH's ending seemed to imply that while Hank and Bobby will probably always be different, Bobby's growing up to have more in common with his dad than either of them ever expected. He's maturing, and the really surprising thing about that is that he's retaining what Hank taught him. From the ending, you get the impression that he's gonna be okay. Maybe not EXACTLY the son Hank always wanted, but not the disappointment he was dreading, either.

Steven... Man, I don't know. I guess it isn't really fair to compare the two shows, since once is a sitcom for adults and the other's a serial comedy for children, but Steven sorta gives off the impression that he'll be staying a kid forever. Every time he seems to be on the cusp of learning something new, he backpedals and falls back on his old childish tendencies. I guess part of this might be his gem physiology, but that just makes it more sad, in my opinion. Unlike Bobby, he hasn't got anyone to guide him, because he's essentially the first of his kind- the Crystal Gems don't have the interest or ability to teach him how to mature as a person, and the humans in his life seem to keep him at an arm's length because of the "alien stuff". The only exception is Connie, and she's a kid, too, she can't reasonably be expected to be responsible for Steven's growth.
>>
>>95206857
It does not help that SU is still ongoing
>>
>>95206914
If Steven becomes a marksman with a rifle then get back to me.
>>
>>95206857
Steven's probably got PTSD at this point. I don't blame the kid for retreating back into a childish mindset after he sees:
> The image of his mother as a saint shattered by people like Bismuth, the Diamonds etc.
> Fail to save characters like Jasper even though he desperately wanted to help them
> Sees one of his friends die
> Get said friend stranded on an alien planet

And so on. He'll age up, but it'll probably be an endgame thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.