[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like to never be able to talk about anything but obscure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I really like to never be able to talk about anything but obscure connoisseurs crap because of butthurt arrogant virgins christcuck taking a cartoon too seriously. Between you and sjw it's like choosing between aids and cholera.

I discovered this show last week, never talked about it or tried to watch it because of you damn assholes spitting on everything popular like goddamn turbo retard contrarian. Then when I asked about it I was welcomed with a tornado of insanity, and Reddit related bants, a place I never visit.
Turn out it's great.
Fuck you 4chins. I'll never take advices from you again.
>>
Teenager.
>>
>>95200789
>taking advice from people on 4chan
you were already too far gone when you decided other people's opinions were going to dictate yours as well
so either kill yourself or learn to try things out (as you did) before judging them
>>
>>95200789
>discovered
>last week
>>
>>95200789
Why are you defending Pickle & Peanut.
>>
>>95201419
My internet is limited so I'm forced to really think before downloading anything. Asking for someone opinion is a way to taste the water.

I could do like everyone else and ask my friends but I don't have any looking through that kind of stuff in my shithole place, they don't even understand English and their culture is limited to what we produce ourselves, aka shit.
My steam account is only for gaming.
And I don't use Facebook.
>>
>>95201738
You could simply watch clips of stuff on YouTube to test the water.
>>
Welcome to 4chan.
The place where placing JoJo was the main staple but nowadays the only thing you can get away with is Steel Ball Run because "muh contrarianism"
>>
File: 1504712478745.png (274KB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
1504712478745.png
274KB, 480x261px
>>95201768
People will only select the best moments if they take the time to make compilation about a show they like.
It's not really great.
And I have 30go of internet per months. Fuck.
>>
>>95201738
>they don't even understand English and their culture is limited to what we produce ourselves, aka shit
Do you, by chance, live in actual North Korea?
>>95201768
This, besides if that's true what made you change your mind and download it anyway?
>>
>>95201967
Nah my country is decent, but because of some family debt I'm never going to afford to face I can't take any internet subscription.
I'm using some contractless internet package using my phone and it's limited af, it feel like the 90'.
>>
4chan isn't a single hivemind, lots of people enjoy R&M around here, me included.

/co/ is by FAR the best board for discussing different points of view, it's much more civil and open minded than something like /v/ /a/ and /tv/

If you form your opinions on something based on what anonymous people on a korean etch-A-sketch mailing agency say than you should really rethink your life choices
>>
What kind of god forsaken jungle land you live in that aids and cholera are equally fatal
>>
>>95202781
>it's much more civil and open minded
Christfags and Xavier memers contradict your statement, this place is a hellhole
>>
>>95202892

If one of the friendliest boards in the entire website triggers you that much than you should maybe go browse something safer like tumblr or reddit
>>
>>95202942
I've seen more welcoming boards, like /adv/ and /s4s/
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>95202892
>>
>>95200789
The key is to filter out the vocal minority of haters when it comes to taking /co/'s word on things. Listen to the positive first before making any decisions.
>>
>>95200789
>I really like to never be able to talk about
You sound like a female.
>>
>>95202974
Those boards are literaIly reddit
>>
>>95203279
We were talking about friendly boards, I listed friendly boards, /co/ isn't one of them
>>
>>95202091
Public library? Where I am, the only reason anyone visits the library is for free internets.
>>
>>95202942
tumblr and reddit are way more vicious than some of the more chill boards here.
>>
File: 1496447827382.png (488KB, 489x703px) Image search: [Google]
1496447827382.png
488KB, 489x703px
>>95200789
Seems like you need this more than I do.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.