[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 2 seasons hyping up the "Battle for New York"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: daredevil sadness.gif (2MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil sadness.gif
2MB, 245x220px
>spend 2 seasons hyping up the "Battle for New York"
>it's literally just a building with 30 ninjas and the main Villain is killed offscreen anyways
the Defenders was disappointing
>>
Couldn't they just come to an agreement to install support beams wherever they remove dragon skeletons? That way everyone wins and nobody dies.
>>
>>95198330
Few ninjas means harder fight.
>>
File: so prepared pepe.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
so prepared pepe.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>95199413
>less ninjas
>more danger
running the numbers here... I don't know if that one checks out.
>>
>>95200185
You dont know the law of conservation of ninjutsu?

If you enter in a room, and you has to fight 30 ninjas, you know that they will be easily defeated.

If you enter in a room, and there is just one ninja facing you, you know that the fight will be hard.
>>
>>95200258
Ninja, Naruto proved conservation is for humans and plebs. Real ninjas do real ninja shit like real aliens would.
>>
File: Stone.jpg (103KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Stone.jpg
103KB, 960x540px
they aren't even ninjas, they're just stunt crew in suits that occasionally use guns.
Also what happened to Stone? or other members of the Chaste? I once saw an article that a guy was cast as Shaft.
>>
>>95200674
>Naruto prove

On one hand, you know nothing of ninja fiction and absolutely MUST shut your ignorant whore mouth.

On the other hand, there weren't actually any ninjas in Defenders.
>>
>>95200794
>implying naurto isn't definitive nijariture
>probably doesn't even have a Ninjelors Degree
>probably isn't part of the league of shadows
>probably doesn't have ancestors on the moon

are you even a ninja at that point?
>>
>>95200780
Considering Stick's attitude towards everything, it wouldn't surprise me if Stone was basically another Matty or Elektra. A loyal, capable disciple, but not necessarily a member of the Chaste.

Stick seems like the kind of guy who'd have a backup plan.
>>
>>95201241

Naruto is about wizards with shurikens
>>
>>95202917
>human pleb detected
don't tell me you can't control your chocci chakki dude
>>
>>95198330
>""""""""""ninjas""""""""""
>>
>>95203090
>not controlling your cattra
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.