[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you like Adam West Batman but hate this movie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Bat_Credit_Card.jpg (10KB, 402x226px) Image search: [Google]
Bat_Credit_Card.jpg
10KB, 402x226px
Reminder that if you like Adam West Batman but hate this movie, you're either a hypocrite or some kind of functional retard
>>
>>95193630
No, It's possible to like one but not the other.
For instance I didn't think the mix of the slick new batman with its much darker colors fit the campy theme they were trying to go with.
>>
>>95193716
ironic contrast? never heard of it?
if anything that makes it funnier

plus they added neon color to gotham city, compared to the burton films it might as well be the 60's show
>>
Batman and Robin is like someone who's never actually seen the old Batman show trying to make a movie out of it.
>>
>>95193788
It's like fucking CSI/NCIS:Batman with all the shitty one liners. No wonder they cast grayson on that spinoff.
>>
>>95193748
>ironic contrast? never heard of it?
look at this fag with his fancy arts degree.

be real, it looked the way it did to sell toys.
>>
>>95193937
what kind of toy could you make out of a credit card
>>
>>95195318

A toy credit card. Fucking moron.
>>
>>95193630
Wrong, faggot. The Adam West ( and Brave and Bold) Batman was camp don right and was legit entertaining. Batman and Robin was just a 90 min gay joke.
>>
>>95195318
Dumb namefag.
>>
>>95193630
Do people really not love Arnold's ice puns? They crack me up to this day.
>>
>>95195318
Any toy you want.
>>
>>95196021
They get a frosty reception from some anons.

I guess they leave some people cold.
>>
>>95193872
One liners every two sentences in a silver age inspired comic adaptation? No fucking way!
>>
>>95193630
>Good Thru: Forever
Kek.
And people say this was a bad joke.
>>
>>95193630
I made the same thread a while back except my OP wasn't accusatory. It got decent responses.
You're just trying to tickle /co/'s hate bone, you'll get replies, but mostly people insulting you and saying "nuh-uh because one is good and the other is bad".
>>
>>95193630
You think this movie is anything like 60s Batman and have the nerve of going around calling others "a retard"?
>>
i can't even remember this film enough to hate it, got it confused in my head with the one that had jim carey as the riddler

but i can remember when adam west climbed walls and did groovy dancing in the club and ran with a bomb so he was good
>>
>>95193630
The casting of the Adam West show was genuinely great, and that made all the difference.
>>
>>95193630
George Clooney was a boring Batman.
>>
>>95196185
Icely done
>>
>>95197749
>george clooney
>Ahnuld
>uma thurman
>Bad

okay, kiddo
>>
>>95193630
Adam West Batman was funny. This was not.

OP you are the retard.
>>
>>95193630
>if you like an earnest, hilarious and well-done campy take on Batman, you HAVE to like this unfunny garbage that tries too hard to be campy and has no heart behind it
I don't even hate Batman Ampersand Robin but you are being retarded.
I sincerely doubt you like any of those and you just want to bait people.
>>
>>95193630

It's an alright movie imo. It's just and half hour too long. The movie could have done fine without Batgirl. Also, bonus points for Clooney since he's the only Batman who hasn't killed anyone in his movie as incredible as it sounds

I also hate both Keaton movies and I love Batman Forever but that's mostly due to my nostalgia goggles
>>
>>95199518
>This was not.
It really fucking is though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.