[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have they done anything else but hold F4 hostage and making forgetable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482297441898.png (545KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
1482297441898.png
545KB, 1160x653px
have they done anything else but hold F4 hostage and making forgetable X-men movies?
>>
>>95181471
Logan wasn't forgettable but yeah i think you're mostly right
>>
>>95181471
Can Disney realistically get X-Mem and F4 rights back?
>>
>>95181856
Fox is still making bank on the x-movies. And Disney doesn't need F4 anymore, since they're making Incredibles 2 (and everyone knows The Incredibles was the best F4 movie, so far).
>>
>>95181856

If Disney really wanted to get the rights for either back they would go to Fox, write out a check and keep adding zeroes until Fox said okay

They don't want to buy them, they want Fox to sell them so they can get a deal
>>
>>95182015
pretty much this.

if disney really want the movie rights back they would've gotten them back years ago
>>
>>95181856
Well, seeing how Marvel Studios and FOX have collaborated on Legion, Gifted and that upcoming FX Deadpool show, I wouldn't be surprised if down the line, they shared stuff.
>>
>>95182145
That's the Marvel TV side by Loeb, not Marvel Studios with Fiege.
>>
>>95181471

I think the X movies are a lot better than the MCU. The main advantage is that the MCU is twice the size so there's more good movies but there's just as many shit.

Origins and X3 are turds but the other movies are about as good as the more forgettable MCU films and the best X films like X2, DoFP, Logan, and Deadpool are right alongside MCU's best.

I just don't understand how they can't make a good F4 film. They should just throw some real money and acquire a good director and screenwriter. Call fucking Raimi up and give it to him.
>>
>>95183441
And the ban comes from Ike, who does run Marvel TV, not Marvel Studios.
>>
>>95181856
Fantastic Four probably likely since Fox hasn't had much success with the films. At this point no one really wants to see another Fantastic Four film from them due to absolutely low confidence.

X-Men on the other hand Fox might keep since it's profitable and they can prove that a good film or two gets through them intentionally or unintentionally. At least, it's a better success rate than their Fantastic Four films.
>>
i want a f4 reboot with the exact same cast as the 2005 version

chris evans confusing everybody
>>
>>95181471
Yeah they have made better Marvel movies than the MCU. Logan and Deadpool guarantee they will NEVER EVER sell the right backs. NEVER
>>
File: The incredible Pepe.jpg (144KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
The incredible Pepe.jpg
144KB, 900x900px
>Jennifer Lawrence is returning AGAIN

Can't wait to see how the script crams her into a story where she doesn't belong

>Charles, I can help defeat the Phoenix because I am a proud mutant who prefers to shapeshift into a bland white person
>>
>>95181471
The only bad X-Men movies were Origins Wolverine, and Last Stand, and even this movies have redeemable parts and characters
>>
>>95183576
Becuase it's impossible to make a good FF movie.
People hate the 1994 version, they also hate the 00s movies, in other words, they HATE the concept behind the FF.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.