[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth 3 thread anyone? Post fun ideas regarding good/evil doppelgangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 68

File: White Ray of Earth 3.png (187KB, 734x822px) Image search: [Google]
White Ray of Earth 3.png
187KB, 734x822px
Earth 3 thread anyone? Post fun ideas regarding good/evil doppelgangers of DC characters or stories that could happen. Might as well start with our guy White Ray
>>
Is White Ray autistic, too?
>>
File: White Ray's Neighborhood.png (105KB, 723x441px) Image search: [Google]
White Ray's Neighborhood.png
105KB, 723x441px
>>95174327
I think Sea King gave him autism once, but was later cured
>>
File: The hero we deserve.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
The hero we deserve.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
Starro, Guardian of The Universe. Mighty and Eternal Starro, old when creation was young seeks to bring order to a despotic Universe.

Starro sends out its spores to the farthest reaches of the Unvierse, to empower worthy candidates to fight back against injustice. Once chosen these gallant heroes of the Star League bond with the spore, gaining great power. Able to draw from the endless psychic well of Starro's might and combined with the inherent powers of the Starro spore itself, the members of the league are shining stars fighting back against the darkness.

Starro has come to Earth at least once, empowering millions across the globe, but was driven off by the infamous Crime Syndicate. It's Mother Star form destroyed, Starro regrows itself in the depths of space and prepares to save another world.
>>
>>95174316
Bane as a anti-mexican skinny manlet
>>
>>95174701
>Implying he isn't a /fit/ pillar of the hero community fighting against drugs and goes toe to toe with Owlman.
>>
>>95174316
Is White Ray still black?
>>
>>95174954
He's a black Mr. Rogers, he once took a black youth group to the bottom of the ocean to show them the beauty of the icean so they don't have to use negative and destructive thrills to be happy. I love White Ray
>>
>Edward Nigma is a Colombo-esque detective who cleverly hides his towering intellect behind a modestly naive persona, and constantly targets Owlman as an anonymous whistle blower to give the law as much leverage as they need to nail his most valuable goons, seize his street level assets, and etc.
>>
>>95174556
So essentially earth 3 Starro is the Green Lantern Corp?
>>
>>95174556
>eldritch good
I want this.
>>95175469
I guess. In a reverse lovecraftian way
>>
File: Starro_CookieConqueror.jpg (735KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Starro_CookieConqueror.jpg
735KB, 1024x1024px
>>95175469
Yes, but subsumed into the psychic collective of a cosmic starfish. Peace in Starro.
>>
So the Sinestro Corps is an entire Lantern Corps of Batmen, and the GLC are all emotionless Lawful Evil types?
>>
>>95175902
Probably Reverse Green, They get actual results but their policies are pretty harsh.
Kinda like the NCR from New Vegas or an extremely watered down Imperium of Man.
>>
>>95175902
>>95176214
I think whatever the opposite of Sinestro is on Earth 3 should have powers similar to Power Ring. He didnt have an entire Corp backing him, and his ring was eldritch horror tier wasnt it?
>>
File: Brightseid.jpg (41KB, 472x474px) Image search: [Google]
Brightseid.jpg
41KB, 472x474px
>>95174316
The hero of everything.
>>
File: 1467322838369.jpg (25KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1467322838369.jpg
25KB, 320x238px
Earth 3 has the comfiest Heroes.
>White Ray is Aquatic Mr. Rodgers
>Reverse Quick/Dr. Dash made everything good in Barry's life, Actually prevented his mother's death.
>The Jester/Jokester has top bantz and is just fun to be around
>Boon is a Mexican Wrestler who fights for good, 100% all natural muscle, Helps out in south American efforts to combat the evil Wayne Industies.
I'd pay good money to see a nice standalone earth 3 story. No injustice world crossing bullshit.
Even if they lose, they get back up and try again.
>>
>>95176444
>Reverse Quick/Dr. Dash made everything good in Barry's life, Actually prevented his mother's death.
So in other words, Johnny Quick wants to be edgy but Reverse Quick won't let him?
>>
>>95176340
Probably a rogue Qwardian called Gallantoro or something.
>>
>>95176354
Brightseid and Auntie Altruism run the multiverse's largest orphanage.
>>
>>95176513
A historian who desperately wants to change the future, and thinks by altering certain events in Johnny's life he can make him a better person.
>Remember that night when you tried to kill your mother and got caught by the police? IT WAS ME JOHNNY!
>Remember when you won that little league game? IT WAS ALL ME!
>I GAVE YOU YOU'RE CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND, JOHNNY!
>>
>>95176583
>I made sure your apartment's wiring was up to code! IT WAS ME!
>I pulled your dog out of traffic when you booted it outside! ME!
>>
>Earth 3 Freeze is the same except Owlman deliberately killed Nora
>>
>>95176846
>Boon Breaking Owlman's back and Jokester Crippling Barbara are merciful attempts to stop them without killing them.
>Twoface is the same but Harvey is in control of himself with a little tough justice.
>Penguin is a wealthy philanthropist who fundraises at his squeaky clean Club/Restaurant
>Catwoman is just Lara Croft.
>>
>>95177174
>Crusader Croc navigates the Gotham sewers to give the other heroes a safe way to travel without Owlman catching them.
>Also joins in as the muscle during big joint adventures.
>>
>>95177174
Good Two-Face
>Heads you go to jail.
>Tails I beat the shit out of you, then you go to jail.
Kek.
>>
>>95176846
Mr Freeze is barely a villain. He could easily be played as a robin hood type of hero if he had larger and less selfish goals in addition to bringing back Nora
>>
>Doomsday is just kirby with arms and legs.
He probably wants a nice hug. Able to stop Ultraman from being a colossal douche for a while until he just snaps and goes back to being a Villain.
Too pure for this world.
>>
Jervis Tech
Hosts a children's reading show on PBS
Wears a different hat for every episode.
"This is a deerstalker hat. Can anyone guess what we're reading today?"
>>
>>95174316
I think we can all agree Earth-3 works best when it's only the heroes and villains who get their alignments swapped like in Batman The Brave & The Bold or Justice League Crisis On Two Earths, and not when it's the retarded Universe of Evil crap that has been almost every other usage of the Earth 3 concept in the last 20 years or so
>>
>>95174556
Good idea, nice write up too
>>
Zsasz is a surgeon. Tattoos a tally mark on his back for every life he's saved. Not for glory. But to remember that every life is precious. He's running out of room.
>>
Honestly, Earth 3 could be great for this sort of thing if writers wern't so fixated on making it EDGE 3.

It'd be interesting, for example even if Arkham is Owlman's "correction facility" for heroic types, you have Hugo Strange there to undermine the "therapy". Blackgate is still a prison, yes, but you sort of end up with a story about how political prisoners (the heros) basically work together to escape. Other crime syndicate memebers could also help the heros becuase they don't want Owlman to gain an edge over them, and etc.

You can also have things like Owlman and Luthor co-operate stories, for example I can imagine them spending 7 million dollars on a fake public feud JUST to ensure Ultraman doesn't get some Kyrptonite, meanwhile both of them probably try to get it for their own reasons, and can play a game of hot potato because Ultraman MIGHT come for it at any time
>>
>Earth 3 Jokester/Jester always die immediately because the writers can't write anything past muh edgy insanity and are roadblocked when the script is flipped.
Really gets the almonds activated.
>>
>>95178135
Brave and the Bold did it best. I like that reversed Joker hides his face because unlike our Joker he isn't obsessed with it.
>>
>>95178416
I loved the scene where he is staring at a mirror and starts laughing but then he stands up and pushes the mirror shattering the thing. No sir, no pigs crawl in today.

BnB Red Hood was great.
>>
>>95177810
This.
I actually hated Forever Evil.
>>
>>95176629
>Remember when you came home really late and found pizza on the counter and thought it would be cold?
>It was me Barry! I warmed up the pizza!
>How about that time you were up really late playing videogames and ended up staying up even later to cram for that test?
>It was me Barry! I set your alarm to make sure you'd get to school in time! Me!
>>
>>95179180
>I WAS THE ALARM BARRY!
>>
>>95179180
>>95179224
>Barry
You mean Johnny. And goddammit, no one has come up with a Doctor Dash look yet
>>
File: Deathstorm2.jpg (183KB, 370x550px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstorm2.jpg
183KB, 370x550px
I wonder what darkest night would look like on Earth 3, like what would even happen.

>Brightest nights right after
>Deathstorm becoming a white ring
>freaks out as both personalities actually live
>>
>>95179251
>Remember your first time? How the sex was mindblowing and not at all awkward like you thought it would be?
>It was me! I was the girl!
>>
An outcast to his once proud civilization due to his albino fur, Simian Superior witnessed the destruction of his home at the hands of civil unrest and turmoil. Fleeting to the Himalayan mountains with all he can carry, Simian desired peace and was helped by the local monks whose species of Homo Sapien he found fond of. There he became known as the Abominable Snowman to those who witness him. A pacifist who seeks knowledge and peace, Simian Superior opens to all for a new Society of companionship and progress hoping that mankind will not fall like his
>>
The Monarch, the Earth-3 counterpart to Killer Moth, formed himself to twist Owlman's image and use it against him. He never uses guns, only time-bombs that fire out silk, and his own fists. Due to his lovable nature, Monarch is one of the more enjoyed and higher up members of the resistance against the Crime Syndicate!
>>
>Earth 3 Black Mercy shows things of the past and how ugly it was and could have been.
>When removing it, it shows how much better the world can be with the help from the one wearing it doing good.
>>
Earth-3 Scarecrow is now Saint Nick, a hero who uses hope toxins to remove others of their fears.
>>
>>95179447
That sounds really nice.

What sorta costume would he wear if it's not a scarecrow, or would it be a Santa outfit to fit with the name?
>>
Arnold "Scarface" Wesker was once one of the most vicious gangsters in Gotham City, and a top lieutenant in Owlman's criminal empire.

That all changed the day he found a wooden puppet wearing a policeman's uniform. The puppet was made in the likeness of a policeman who had been killed by Owlman, Clancy O'Hara. The ghost of O'Hara possessed Wesker, forcing him to wear the puppet on his hand and fight crime. Now he is one of Owlman's greatest enemies.
>>
>>95179756
Probably.
>>
>>95179756
Not him, but I imagine he would have Santa's face, but when he uses the gas, everyone sees something different. Maybe they see a close family member who they were close to, a best friend that passed away or even someone they failed, telling them that they can make a difference.
>>
>>95179251
Literally all of the designs have already been used up.
>Switch Yellow And Red and it's reverse Flash.
>Black Flash
>Zoom
>Kid Flash
>Make Him Blue and it's Quicksilver
The only thing I can think of is to invert the colors, The opposite of Yellow and Red On the Color Spectrum is Green and Purple.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (48KB, 500x1172px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.jpg
48KB, 500x1172px
How would Earth 3 Plastic Man be?

Pic kinda related
>>
File: tv-pollux.jpg (18KB, 201x275px) Image search: [Google]
tv-pollux.jpg
18KB, 201x275px
>>95179983
>Make Him Blue and it's Quicksilver
Blue with a covered head isn't Quicksilver

It's Pollux
>>
File: Johnny.png (588KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny.png
588KB, 480x640px
>>95179983
Johnny has a distinct look from the Flashes, so inverting his outfit ala the Reverse Flash would still create a unique character.
>>
>>95179447
You mean he sprays pacifying aphrodisiacs and mild sedatives ?
>>
>>95180017
Like normal Plas but he's still of thief.
>>
Kite Man is now the coolest hero to ever exist.
>>
>>95174556
>tfw I was an IC starro Main
By far the most fun hero in that game
>that creep control
>>
>>95180197
>HEAVEN'S NO!
>>
>>95179447
I like it but I've always imagined the Strawman. Abused as a child he studied fear in order to help overcome all the shit he's been dealt. Still has fear gas but opts for Liquid Courage to be able to stand up to the Syndicate. He also runs a child abuse hotline
>>
>>95174701
Nah it's not that much of a reversal, by that logic Ultraman would be a skinny manlet
>>
>>95180240
So Flashpoint Supes?
>>
>>95177608
BtASfags please go
>>
File: 1850510-cs_johnny_quick_1.jpg (29KB, 185x512px) Image search: [Google]
1850510-cs_johnny_quick_1.jpg
29KB, 185x512px
>>95180061
Might as well use the Crisis on Two Earth's look as a base and tweak it
>>
>>95178112
>Were the writers not so focused on making it EDGE 3
Nah, it's just that metaphysical laws of the universe are flipped, so evil always wins, and since they're evil, they kill the heroes
>>
>>95177810
Nah because then why don't the heroes win?
>>
>>95180246
Kinda except obviously being the biggest asshole of all time
>>
>>95180017
He is a straight up Shoggoth. But he doesn't kill anybody he just terrorizes innocent people and makes them go insane.
>>
>>95180349
>Ultraman is Frank Reynolds.
>>
>>95180017
He would be like Flashpoint Plas.
>>
I recall we also came up with an Earth 3 Metallo whos powered by a yellow sun reactor. Some also suggested making him a woman but whatever, the sun thing seemed cool
>>
>>95180426
Wouldn't it still be krytonite? Or is ultraman weak to something else
>>
>>95180452
Depends. Forever Evil Ultraman strength came from kryptonite and the sun made him weaker.
>>
How would an earth 3 version of the Doom Patrol be? The normies villain ever existed?
>>
>>95180452
Last incarnation of Ultraman, the one from Forever Evil, snorted crushed green Kryptonite to gain his powers and was weakened by the yellow sun. He even moved the moon to ensure his powers would last longer. Though I think I recall one version weak to blue kryptonite? Anyway the sun thing just seems more fun than another colored rock
>>
>>95180492
How many versions have been? I know pre crisis, Qward and Forever Evil.
>>
>>95180092
Shouldn't he just be a huge pot head? Instead of making people afraid, he mellows them out and makes them feel pretty content. Doesn't go out robbing banks or committing terrorism, but tries to change the world through peace and love.

The T.H.Champion.
>>
John Corben was one of the most loyal volunteers in Alex Luthor's war against Ultraman. But when the Man Who Steals discovered their secret headquarters, he sought to make an example of Corben by ripping out his heart.

Thankfully, Luthor was able to find Corben in time, and equipped him with an internal life support system, powered by a miniaturized sun of Luthor's own design. Corben was reborn as the hero Solarheart, a cyborg with a heart as warm as the sun.
>>
File: Hawkman_v4_1.jpg (23KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
Hawkman_v4_1.jpg
23KB, 220x311px
What would earth 3 Hawkman/Hawkwoman be?
>>
>>95180426
>>95180892
Someone else posted the same idea while I was typing. And I thought I was being so clever!
>>
>>95180892
>Solarheart
Name needs work. Should be akin to Metallo in some way. If we make the Earth 3 version a woman we could call her Steelala. Or not, work in progress
>>
>>95180932
He wears a shirt and commits crimes.
>>
>>95180932
Like Flashpoint Hawkman. Outerworld conqueror.
>>
>>95179447
So courage gas? Sounds neat.
>>
>>95181004
Solarro or Solaris
>>
>>95180932
Depends on which origin you use for them. I'm partial to the Carter Hall version.

I like to imagine them as being two undying rivals who continually resurrect only to hunt down and kill the other. Each one tries to consolidate power and build an empire only to be murdered by the other in an endless cycle.
>>
>>95177810
>>95179049
everyone is evil on Earth-3 because TimeQuick made it so.
Earth-3 Rebirth has everyone become less evil
>>
>>95181142
Solaris sounds neat.
>>
File: hawkvhawk.jpg (80KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
hawkvhawk.jpg
80KB, 400x587px
>>95180932
Manhawk, a manhawk that killed a thanagarian stole its space ship, came to Earth and stayed to study how humans commit crime.
>>
>>95181142
>>95181190
Yeah but Metallo is named after his cybernetic body, not his power source. I suppose they could be bronze in color, just like getting a tan from the sun. That way its both a metal/sun thing
>>
Prince Larfleeze was born into wealth and privilege on his home planet of Ogatoo. Nothing, from the finest foods to the most exquisite comforts, was beyond his ability to acquire. However, the hedonistic lifestyle he had been raised with always left him emotionally unfulfilled. Over time, he grew depressed, abandoning his position to die in the wilderness.

But Larfleeze did not die. Instead, he found the fulfillment he had always sought by embracing a life of asceticism. He realized that avarice had always been the source of suffering in his life, and if he was to ever truly reach his full potential, then he must purge all avarice from his heart. He meditated on this revelation, day and night, for years. At last, when every last avaricious thought was gone, he mind was able to access the lifeweb, that which connects all living things to each other. This granted him the ability to create spectral copies of any living creature in the universe, a sort of ghostly army that he could command at will.

But accessing the lifeweb also made Larfleeze aware of Power Ring, a terrible force of evil from the planet Earth that could potentially grow to become a threat to all life. He now makes his way to Earth to investigate this ominous being more closely.
>>
>>95181262
So he becomes Buddha?
>>
>>95180042
Wtf why did you post Quicksilver?
>>
>>95181293
Space Buddha. A Boddhisatva from the stars.
>>
>>95181262
For an earth 3 Larfleeze, I think a better route would be giving him a magic ring that works like Fat Chance from Venture Bros. Just pulling random crap from a pocket dimension, junk, whatever, both to hand out to people and replace constructs. He'd still be an idiot, a generous one, but still an idiot. Call him Operative Orange
>>
Hey guys can you come up with origins for Metamorpho, Element Woman and Swamp Thing.
>>
>>95181348
>Him and Normal Silver Surfer are best friends.
>>
>>95180017
He's currently a good-hearted asshole who will fuck with anybody and do the less than scrupulous if enough personal benefit is there.
Earth 3 Plas would be almost Dr. Doom in nature. He's still arrogant as all hell but he never goes after people directly by some excuse or other even though he knows he has the power to. He's deeply respectful in the conventional sense though there is always an undertone of superiority to him. And, on occasion, his subordinates can be found stopping petty crime and saving the poor and innocent though they always say it was a personal matter unrelated to the boss.
>>
>>95181360
Swamp thing just becomes living pollutants and serves the Black.
>>
>>95181262
Makes me think of the blue lanterns now being about despair and depression, spreading misery and destroying hope throughout the stars.
>>
>>95181427
>corgi of despair
>>
File: Crime_Society_Earth-3_004.jpg (282KB, 768x797px) Image search: [Google]
Crime_Society_Earth-3_004.jpg
282KB, 768x797px
>>
So i take it in general Earth 3 would have instead of one hero fighting against a rogues gallery but a bunch of rag tag heroes fighting against one super villain
>>
>>95181455
>"It's going to get worse."
>>
>>95181360
Only if you draw them. But hell, I'll give them a shot.
>Marsh Beast was created by a scientist named Dr Franklin Isley (father of Pamela Isley in this universe). A sentient weed that has corrupted the Parliament of Trees and seeks only to consume the entire planet in a hellish green overgrowth
>EleMantal, the walking period table of madness. Basically Metamorpho and Elemental Woman fused into this insane monstrosity of constantly changing elements. Its constantly erratic atomic makeup reflects a diverse mind. So think Firestorm only instead of transmuting elements it becomes them
Thats all I got
>>
>>95180426
METALLO, the SOLAR-POWERED MAN of STEEL!
>>
What would Earth 3 Eobard Thawne be like?
>>
>>95181522
I like the name Bronzollo
>>95181547
See
>>95176444
>>95176583
>>95176629
>>95179180
>>
Russell Glosson has born with a unique disability. His body and mind moved slower than everyone else around him. To Russell, the world seemed to be stuck in fast forward. Russell hated being different, but his mother always told him that he was special, and that one day he would discover the reason why. Every night, she would read him his favorite story, "The Tortoise and the Hare".

As Russell grew older, he learned that he had a superpower. By concentrating hard enough, he could drain the kinetic energy out of objects and people near him, causing them to become frozen in time. However, being a kindhearted person, Russell could not think of a way to use this ability without causing harm to others.

One day, while watching the news, Russell saw a report about a terrible new criminal named Johnny Quick, who terrorized Central City with his super speed. At long last, Russell finally understood that his mother had been right all along. He was born special for a reason. He was The Tortoise, and it was his destiny to beat the hare.
>>
>>95181488
does earth 3 spectre judge people in the name of satan?
>>
>>95180480
>Doom Patrol is a bunch of Darren Jones now
>Darren Jones is a JoJo character who wants to live a quiet and non bizarre life
>>
I wonder what an Earth-3 Riddler would be like. Instead of making deathtraps and shit he'd help children learn by making all sorts of whacky and neat riddles for them to solve with prizes at the end of them.
>>
>>95181547
Every day Eobard wanted to be just like his idol, Johnny Quick. To be the fastest crime lord alive. He studied the secrets of the speed juice and ultimately traveled back in time. There he discovered the truth lost in his time. He wasn't going to be a criminal, he was going to be the greatest hero to ever confront Johnny Quick. He was going to die saving the future, and Eobard was okay with it. Now he races towards his destiny, knowing he can't be stopped until it comes.
>>
>>95181678
wouldn't earth 3 riddler just be detective riddler
>>
>>95176444
>>95177174
>>95177392
>>95177729
>>95177841
>>95179396
>>95179447
>>95179766
Earth 3 Gotham is a wonderful place.

>Riddler is a well-respected technologist, trying to use his inventions to improve peoples' brainpower.
>Poison Ivy's work in botany has made Gotham a center for ecological research
>Dr. Langstrom's bat serum worked, and he effectively cured deafness.
>Clock King is the city commissioner. Gotham has never been run more efficiently.
>>
>>95181699
He has a compulsion to solve crimes, because each one is a fascinating riddle that he must solve.
>>
What about Lobo?
Would he be the nicest space biker or what
>>
>>95181744
He's a friendly space trucker.
>>
File: 156117-199812-calendar-man.jpg (58KB, 276x560px) Image search: [Google]
156117-199812-calendar-man.jpg
58KB, 276x560px
It'd be interested in seeing how Calender Man work as a good guy.
>>
>>95181744
he'd be like those bikers that do charity events
>>
File: War_Wolf_Co2E.jpg (10KB, 361x349px) Image search: [Google]
War_Wolf_Co2E.jpg
10KB, 361x349px
>>95181744
He now wears a hat
>>
>>95174883
i like this better
>>
>>95174316
The Puffin: An upstanding Oswald Cobblepot who uses he vast organizational skills, wealth, and fighting style to uplift the Gotham ghettos from the clutches of Owlman's criminal empire.
Crusadin' Croc: A pro wrestler who wants to give back to the community.
Professor Sivana: A genius dedicated to fighting the Wicked Marvel Family. May have a friendly rivalry with Earth-3 Luthor. He's known as the World's Most Wonderful Scientist
Teth-Adam: Good guy Black Adam
Metallatron: Good guy Metallo
These ones are probably bad, but its better than nothing for these guys.
>>
Moon light, the crown princess of Tamaran is sent to Earth to find and bring her serial rapist sister now operating under the alias of Eclipse to face justice. She gets her powers from a moon's blutz waves and her species has a deathly allergic reaction to mustard. Also she is shocked by just how lewd Earth culture is. They let people hold hands and in public in view of children!
>>
>>95181775
Hes just super into holidays and wants everyone to enjoy them. So he devises these elaborate, over the top celebrations for each day
>"EVERY DAY MATTERS!"
>>
>>95181775
He executes people who are serial killers one year after the day they killed somebody.
>>
>>95181775
He sends a birthday card to every person on the planet, and has worked out the postal timing so perfectly that they always arrive on time.
>>
I got a question. Who's Earth-3 Bizarro? I think Negativo is a good name.
>>
>>95181823
Call him the Festivizer. He celebrates literally anything.
>It's September 7th! Happy Brazilian Independence Day!
>Whoops, September 8th already? Happy Macedonian Independence Day!
>>
>>95181891
Zibarro
>>
In order to stop the crimes of Superwoman, the United States government created an egg-shaped super computer, programmed to defend the ideals of democracy and freedom. This computer, codenamed Eggs Benedict, now battles superwoman with the power of it's electronic superbrain and prehensile handlebar mustache.
>>
>>95181891
Worst villain there is
He wants to do evil, but ends up saving the day every time
>>
>>95181923
Zibarro is Earth-29 Bizarro.
>>
>>95181775
Holiday aka Holly Day, Daughter of the deceased Julian Day, is obsessed with the special days of the year. She sets out to ensure that every holiday is celebrated in Gotham with gusto and charm. Labelled a grand vandal and trespasser by the Mayor's office, she wages a war against dour spirits and fear that threaten the people of Gotham. Often setting elaborate holiday themed traps for the likes of Owlman or the corrupt powers that seek to stifle any merriment, in order to keep them too busy to oppress the citizenry.
>>
>>95180389
I always joked that Ultraman was raised by Frank Reynolds
>>
>>
File: JL_crisis__Henchmen_by_Phillybee.jpg (178KB, 1280x748px) Image search: [Google]
JL_crisis__Henchmen_by_Phillybee.jpg
178KB, 1280x748px
>>95182059
>>
Earth-3 Slade

The name's Wilson, Slade Wilson. While still a killer his expertise reigns mostly in espionage and other such 007 activities. He is also deployed by the government to specific battlefields, something along the lines of a Captain America to reflect being a super soldier and James Bond so he's still a killer-for-hire of sorts.

Name's probably LifeHeartattack or soething, I don't have a name
>>
File: JL_crisis_made_men_by_phillybee.jpg (154KB, 1187x673px) Image search: [Google]
JL_crisis_made_men_by_phillybee.jpg
154KB, 1187x673px
>>95182086
>>
>>95176542
They fight the Godfather: head of the New Genesis Outfit.
>>
File: rtty.png (221KB, 429x367px) Image search: [Google]
rtty.png
221KB, 429x367px
>>95180212
>>
>>95181891
Orrazib.
>>
File: camel.jpg (9KB, 126x195px) Image search: [Google]
camel.jpg
9KB, 126x195px
>>95182102
Is he into milfs instead of teens?
>>
Hand of the phantasam, William Hand a hero who formerly worked in his family owned funeral home where power ring would dump off corpses for disposal. When he objected to his family's collaboration with the criminal his mother took a cleaver to his wrists. He was eventually with the help of ancient alien manuscripts was able to build a techno-sorcery device that allows him to drain power rings green energy and use it to summon the souls of the dead to fight for justice. He has a penchant for quoting gothic literature when fighting.
>>
>>95182110
Jimmy is a big guy.
>>
>>95182512
>Tfw this never
>>
>Professor Pavel, I'm FBI.
>Boon have a plan all along.
>He's Saving This Plane, With No Casualties.
>>
>>95181495
Yeah, usually.
>>
>>95182666
Kek
>>
Citizen Chill and the Just work to defend Central city from attacks by Johnny Quick and his gang. Though they have a reputation for executing the bad guys they are seen as a necessity for the safety of the people
>>
>>95179293
My fucking sides
>>
>>95183106
>Citizen Chill
>Not Citizen Cold
>>
>>95174316
Earth 3 Mongul

Gladiator/slave of a tyrannical interplanetary government that has exhausted his homeworld of its resources he escapes into deep space and discovers a long since abandoned mega structure. Capable of altering a planet's biosphere and containing extreme offensive & defensive capabilities he dubs the massive station the Savior Sphere and uses it to travel the universe overthrowing despots, restoring worlds to their former glory and building an alliance of races dedicated to the rights of all.
>>
>>95174883
His civilian persona is a chiropractor
>>
>>95176583
>In the end it turns out that these happy memories somehow turned Johnny into a villain
>He still keeps them, because destroying his life would be unheroic
>>
>>95183489
Alongside him as occasional allies are the Earth-3 versions of Despero the therapist & Kanjar Ro as a smuggler with a heart of gold who helps transport refugees
>>
Duke Lucidity, political exile from his home nation he runs an underground radio broadcast & communication network for the resistance so all can see the truth of what the world has become
>>
>>95183654
Constantly attempts to make his adult niece on the throne see the truth. Cares for her despite being an evil ruler and deeply regrets not being there for her as a child.
>>
>>95183540
>"I am your opposite, your reverse, your better in every way. And yet despite my efforts, picking apart every moment of your timeline, searching for a way to change you, you've beaten me at every turn. I can't kill you, I can't even take your powers away. But know this Johnny Quick; I am the fastest man alive, and I will be a constant paradox that will stop your madness at every turn."
>>
Operating out of the beacon of peace that is Hub City, The Answer spreads misinformation as he orchestrates a massive global conspiracy.
>>
>>95179293
It was the best safe sex ever.
>>
>>95176583
>>95176629
>>95179180
>>95179224
>Reverse-Zoomposting is just as hilarious as the regular.
>>
>>95183540
>>95183693
Turns out living such a good childhood, made Johnny into a spoiled brat who easily fell into drugs and other dependence problems, and avoiding the consequences from his many atempts at being a litle psycho gave him a false sense of power that he must now seek from hurting and bullying others.

As opposed to Zoom making Barry a more determined kid who wants to help others, so they won't suffer like he did.
>>
>>95181678
>>95181699
>>95181705
Why not both? Childrens educator, and technologist Edward Nigma by day, The Mistery Solver by night, solving Owlmans complicated murders and bringing closure to victims families and also gathering info to clean Gotham PD from corruption.

>>95181359
Space Buddha is better.

>>95181360
>>95181512
I don't know Element Woman. And this Marsh Beast idea works for Swamp Thing.
For Metamorpho:
>Rex Mason was a mercenary and a tomb robber, stealing artifacts from digsites and selling them to the richest bidder.
>During a robbery he crosses paths with Saphire Stagg, daughter of Simon Stagg, rich philantropist and patron of archeology. He romances her and corrupts her into his wanton slut and partner in crime.
>Simon Stagg, sends his bodyguard to protect an excavation that has found the Scepter of Anubis, and he fights agains Rex, knocking him into the scepter.
>A great flash ensues and Rex is transformed into Hazmat, the Living Chemical Weapon
Powers are the same as Metamorphos, but using the deadlier hydrocarbonets, like mustard gas and sarin.
>>
>>95176354
I take he wields a piece of the Life Equation, the mathematical proof that, yes, YOU are worth a damn.
>>
>>95184334
>Gotham PD is still corrupt as fuck
Some things are universal constants
>>
>>95181891
Clearly his name is Strango.
>>
>>95174316
I want an Earth-3 where the Edgelord Syndicate hasn't all ready murdered all the heroes. BatB was the only production that really ran with that idea.
>>
>>95184407
Well what do you expect with Director Gordon in charge of it, running half the police force like Owlman's private army and leaving the honest cops underfunded and unable to police effectively without entering his influence.
>>
>Sonic Saviour: The protector of the small nation of Moldova, one of the past countrues still free of the Crime Syndicate's control.
>Professor Magnetic: A man once ailing from a dark split personality, but managed to cure himself with a magnetic treatment that also resulted in him gaining magnetic powers, which he uses to protect and cure the mentally unstable.
>Hector the Hero: A scientist who uses conservative doses of a strange meteorite he found to keep himself thinking one step ahead of the curve.
>>
Professor Bright is the ultimate cuck and will never rape anybody.
>>
>>95184721
He also loves kids in a kindly, fatherly manner.
>>
>>95184372
Also, instead of being orange beams from his eyes, the Alpha Application manifests as green energy from his anything else.

Something tells me that the Earth-3 Intergang are a rather nice group that take children away from horrible situations.
>>
>>95184779
Final Crisis is the entirety of Earth getting the power to fight against Ultraman.
>>
>>95184844
And this is why the Alpha Application of the Life Equation is awesome.
>>
>>95184721
He opens up womens' shelters and he's such a timid cuck that nobody cares he's male.
>>
>>95184950
Whenever somebody sees Brightseid, they think he's god. His response?
>BRIGHTSEID ISN'T
>>
> Spyral -> Spiral is clandestine group of spies supporting superheroes in their fight to take back the world from the Crime Syndicate
> Kobra -> Nagaraja is a religious movement based on rejuvenating power of reptiles. Runs rehabilitation camps for the crippled and the disabled and cure them with their mystical science.
> Checkmate- While the research/intelligence institution wars created to support Crime Syndicate, its core members are slowly changing its mission to oppose them for possibly altruistic reasons.
>>
Would Orion be overall evil with lingering good tendencies he's ashamed of or generally good with random bouts of rage from his mistreatment on Genesis?
>>
>>95185099
>generally good with random bouts of rage from his mistreatment on Genesis?
I'd say the latter.

Brightsied is horrified at how Godfather treated his son and is working with the best therapists on his home planet to fix the damage.
>>
File: JamesGordon_TAS.jpg (29KB, 796x595px) Image search: [Google]
JamesGordon_TAS.jpg
29KB, 796x595px
>>95184626
>Well maybe we'd be making better progress if you dropped your weird obsession with raping the Jester Owlman.
>>
>>95176444
>Boon is a Mexican Wrestler who fights for good, 100% all natural muscle, Helps out in south American efforts to combat the evil Wayne Industies.
So he's cyberpunk El Santo?
>>
>>95184973
Clearly his career was ruined when it was revealed that one of the Shelters was actually Plastic Mass.
>>
Anyone know what's happening with Cyborg Ultraman?
>>
>>95180017
The absolute monster that was the sole reason the Crime Syndicate was able to take over a world with so many heroes.
Later imprison in the center of the sun because he's too monstrous.
>>
>Scott Bound, aka Misfortune Man builds prisons and holding cells for heroes that are infamously known for being inescapable. The only way out is to never be caught in the first place. It's rumored that a command given from Misfortune Man's Father Sphere computer may release prisoners but nobody has ever succeeded.
>>
>>95181455
>>95181504
Perfect
>>
File: Color Kid.jpg (299KB, 724x990px) Image search: [Google]
Color Kid.jpg
299KB, 724x990px
Kid Vivid has all electromagnetic radiation at his fingertips. It started with the simple ability to point at objects and temporarily alter their color, minor manipulation of visible light. A small power, but with some quick thinking, it worked nicely to camouflage himself, and deceive or disorientate others. He wasn't the best petty criminal on the streets, but he got by. With time and practice, his powers grew stronger. The scope, scale, and intensity of his abilities kept growing, and in no time he could see, comprehend, manipulate and create anything on the electromagnetic spectrum. He's become a prominent villain, he has the ability to burn the eyes out of people's skulls, turn people and things into radio waves, give all the people of Earth cancer, or kill the sun if he wanted to, but his goals and aspirations are low. As long as he has money and the respect of his fellow villains, he's content with just manipulating visible light in complex and clever ways, and abusing his x-ray and infared vision.
>>
>>95181495
DC has a shitload of obscure heroes that you could take off the backburner to even out the numbers. Imagine Earth 3's version of Shining Knight, the Black Knight, teaming up with the facist militia known as the Whitehawks.
>>
>>95185713
>Matter-Devourer Lad, unspeakable being from beyond that feasts on entire worlds
>>
>>95185713
You could also do the same for Villains like Composite Superman.

Composite Ultraman has the powers of Ultraman, Ultragirl, Super Boy and the Earth-3 version of Mon-El, as well as the powers of an number of members of the Earth-3 Legion (Unsurprisingly, this did not include the power of Organs-Falling-Out Boy)
>>
What would Amanda Waller be?
>>
File: The-Flash-23.3.jpg (718KB, 1500x2277px) Image search: [Google]
The-Flash-23.3.jpg
718KB, 1500x2277px
>You will never be in on the adventures of Colonel Cold and the rest his Merry Men (and sister) as they steal from the Syndicate to give to the poor.

If only Piper didn't rat them out. pun legitimately not intended.
>>
>>95185796
Some Xanatos gambit-wielding prison warden who captures heroes and forces them to do her dirty work or else she'll detonate the bombs she placed in the heroes' friends and families' brains.

Still the power she wields through her fallen heroes and backdoor dealings is formidable enough that her alliance with the Crime Syndicate may crumble at any minute.
>>
>Salvation is an alien that was created in the distant past as a guardian of all life in the universe.
>>
Now here's the shitstorm: What would happen in Earth 3's equivalent of Identity Crisis?
>>
>>95179983
>The opposite of Yellow and Red On the Color Spectrum is Green and Purple
Thanks Doc Quick
>>
>>95185165
Was that an invitation Director?
>>
Firefly is the Smokey the Bear of Earth-3.
>>
>>95186599
It's just Smokey Bear anon.
>>
>>95186786
Before you ask, yes he's a pastiche of Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man
>>
how does Amanda Waller and the Squad work?
>>
>>95186879
Amanda captures heroes and forces them to act as villains in false flag operations
>>
>>95181410
Not necessarily. It's not that reversed.

He'd probably be like a much more powerful Floronic Man, I think. Although he'd probably try to keep humanity and the Red as slaves to the green, since plants still need CO2.

Or he'd be like the Green's equivalent of nu52 Arcane - he's grown powerful enough as Avatar that he can essentially overrule the Parliament of Trees and fuck the world up with uncontrolled plant growth; the same way that Anton grew too powerful for the Parliament of Decay to control and caused Rotworld.

Finally, the Marsh Beast idea someone else posted is pretty cool too.
>>
>>95186023
Elastic Man's wife was found to have a secret relationship with Doctor Bright; the Crime Syndicate banded together to mindwipe Owlman when he found out because he started sperging out due to his parental issues.
>>
>>95187842
Wait...How does Earth-3 Firestorm blowing himself up fit into this?
>>
What is White Ray's son like?
>>
>>95188122
Well he joined the Young Offenders, so you tell me.
>>
>>95181705
Poison Ivy should have some kind of name change to suit her new personality.

Ala Vera or something like that
>>
What about the Doom Patrol?
>>
>>95182244
>Godfather: head of the New Genesis Outfit
kek
>>
>>95174954
its a reverse earth, blacks aren't thughs. They're the good guys.
>>
>>95188136
Sea Lad angry emo kid who is needlessly mad and embarrassed of their parents.
>>
File: 2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg (61KB, 540x371px) Image search: [Google]
2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg
61KB, 540x371px
>>
Meant this >>95188915 for this.

>>95181811
>>
>>95188738
>It's not a phase, dad!
>I am a real villain!
>>
>>95176354
JEALOUSY TURNING SAINTS INTO THE SEA
>>
>>95181705
>Gordon is Penguin bumped up to 11
>Owlman has his own horde of Robins that the Jokester and Co. have to combat
>Everytime the Gotham Heroes try to bring Owlman to justice, they just get shut down and branded villains, hence the secret identities.

Hell, Earth 3 Gotham is the greatest worst place ever. A whole lot of good getting absolutely shit on by Wayne Enterprises.
>>
>>95188026
He got pissed during a fight, grabbed a sword, and stabbed himself out of pure spite in hopes that he could take some heroes (or at least civvies) out with him.

One of the heroes managed to fling him up into the sky at the last second.
>>
When Brightseid smiles, he does so with 3 billion mouths.
When Brightseid applauds, he does so with 3 billion pairs of hands.

Live. Live for Brightseid!
>>
So does White Ray sound like Mister Rogers too and does he have a children's show?
>>
>>95189576
He probably hosts an educational children's nature show about the wonderful creatures of the sea.
>>
>>95189821
Sounds about right. Like black Mr. Rogers mixed with Jacques Cousteau.
>>
>>95189821
>Occaisonally the underwater segments of the show are disrupted by the sonar vibrations of Sea King screeching autistically about land dwellers HIS ocean.
>>
File: Hello Neighbor.jpg (539KB, 1800x1772px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Neighbor.jpg
539KB, 1800x1772px
>>95189821
>>95189888
>>95189917
>"Its a beautiful day on the open sea, a beautiful place for sailor. Wont you be mine? Wont you be mine?.."
>"Hello, sailor. You know, its okay to feel sad sometimes, like when a friend disappoints you or when the Crime Syndicate bullies you. But the sad times make the good times seem so much better."
>TOOT! TOOT!
>"Why I believe thats our friend Subby, lets go see what he wants."
>>
>>95190012
I need this.
>>
>>95190012
This is so cute.
>>
File: The Grim Creeper.png (104KB, 883x645px) Image search: [Google]
The Grim Creeper.png
104KB, 883x645px
>>95188136
Does anyone have an idea on how a Earth-3 Creeper/Jack Ryder would be like?
>>
File: 2289910-starro.jpg (196KB, 293x735px) Image search: [Google]
2289910-starro.jpg
196KB, 293x735px
>>95175559
>>
>>95190829
Cuddler
>>
>>95180492
that's stupidly evil
>>
>>95174316
My favourite AU. How do the Gods and Titans fit in with Superwoman's backstory? If you change their alignment then you could just delete all of Greek mythology.
>>
>>95191027
We just make show their asshole side more than usual in this one.
>>
File: Crime Syndicate Crisis.jpg (214KB, 800x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Crime Syndicate Crisis.jpg
214KB, 800x1170px
I like to imagine that the Bizarros of Earth-29 come to Earth-3 every Thanksgiving and annoy the Crime Syndicate with their shenanigans.
>>
>>95190857
>The Cuddler

He loves to hug anyone and anything but due to his super strength his human victims usually ends up dead. Cuddler doesn't seem to notice or understand what happend however and may continue to play with his new lifeless friend.
>>
>>95191429
The cuddler fights crime by restraining his rogues with aggressive hugging until the authorities arrive. His only misery is that he will never get to be the little spoon.
>>
>>95176444
>Dr. Dash tried to make Barry's life perfect so that he'd never turn evil
>Literally trying to save the day by killing him with kindness
Fuck man. This hits deep
>>
What's the deal with Earth-3 Savitar?

We going by comics or the DCEU?
>"Come on Johnny, let's go for a run."
>>
>>95191733
But normal Creeper is a hero, shouldn't he be hugging the heroes?
>>
>>95192030
Whoops. Yeah I guess so. We'll stick with
>>95191429
>>
>>95189501
companionship + friendship + courage + hope + self-improvement ÷ acceptance ÷ inclusion ÷ understanding × peace × pride × success × justice n=y where y=hate and n=folly, love=truth, life=rebirth, bright side=all
>>
>>95192208
>justice n=y where y=hate and n=folly
If I'm honest, I'm not sure why this would be part of the Life Equation.
>>
>>95191027
Play up different interpretations. Mars instead of Ares and all that jazz.
>>
>>95192349
These >>95192208 are the approximations of mortals. Only the Divine like Brightseid can know this infinite kindness and peace. Perhaps our savior Starro could grasp the equation in its ancient good knowledge.
>>
>>95192488
I think Salvation might get some of it as well.
>>
Animal Man struggles to balance his sport-hunting of endangered animals with time spent verbally abusing his wife and kids.
>>
>>95192488
I'm not gonna lie, I kind of like the idea of a fictional universe that's populated by all different sorts of ancient yet benevolent and well-intentioned cosmic entities.
>>
>>95192536
True, it has faced and beaten Ultraman, and many dark evils that are unspeakable; it may hold the wisdom to grasp the life equation.
>>95192538
I want it so bad.
>>
>>95192583
I just like the idea of Brightsied, Starro and Salvation sitting down to tea and cake.
>>
>>95178135
>>95178416
>>95178663
Red Hood is the best 'good' Joker one can make. It especially works because his motif is using all the other card suits, with the Joker card, his face, being the one he despises.
>>
File: vent21.jpg (26KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
vent21.jpg
26KB, 300x225px
>>95179396
And his henchmen fucking love him
>>
>>95192538
If this doesn't lead to Mr Mirrors kicking him in crotch I will be most put out.
>>
The worst part about Earth 3 is that the Crime Syndicate wiped out most of if not all the heroes. That universe is essentially worthless in terms of story
>>
>>95181901
I think Dr. Holiday or Mr. Holiday would work better but I like where it's going.
>>
Mirror master's counterpart returns stolen items and leaves presents to needy families
>>
>>95192806
Why do you think we have these threads?

They're better than what we got, that's for sure.
>>
How about a Batman who thinks he accidentally killed a kid and his parents and goes on the run, being paranoid and training himself to become the best at everything in case the kid decides to seek revenge?
>>
>>95192815
Plus he nodgered Huntsman.

But that's justified because Huntsman is an abusive dickwipe.

I do wonder about Weather Wizard, Rainbow Raider and Heatwave as well.
>>
Clearly Prometheus is actually a good guy here.

>*Mild alarm and dismay!*
>>
>>95182373
Yes, but his wife was younger than him this time around.
>>
>>95185020
>Though I am divine, I have no right to rule any, or to lead them against their will. But know his: Those who stand with me stand along side billions others. When we speak, it is with billions of voices. When we raise our fists in defiance of your tyranny, it is billions of hands that work against you. Know the Eternal peace of Rapture, for Brightseid has come, and WE ARE.

Now imaging this in Michael Ironside's voice.
>>
>>95177436
Three-Face
>One side is normal, the other side is bad, the middle is neutral.
>Uses three-sided die to make decisions.
>>
>>95180285
That Johnny Quick even turned into a Hero at the end.
>>
>>95184844
>Ultraman's last ditch effort is to make the Disastor Device to wish everyone a bad ending.
>Brightseid stops him in time.
>>
>>95177436
He's a criminal forced to be reformed by his dominate but judicious personality. He uses reasoned argument in situations of chance to resolve them amicably.
>>
I kind of want generous drawfag to do some of these. They sound fun
>>
>>95193301
>Ultraman tries to kill Brightseid with a mighty discordant tone
>Brightseid laughs as he tells Ultraman that ALL music has a place in the symphony of creation.
>>
>>95177729
Instead of mind control hats, he makes hats that feeds information into a persons mind. Like put on a Robin Hood hat and you get archer skills while kinda behaving like the character.
>>
>>95193336
>>95193301
>>95184844

This is beautiful.
>>
>>95180313
Just make the JSA more like thrill seekers like their original Silver Age version, rather than conquerors. Well, Olwman can be a mafia boss or something, but don't make them literally rule over the world.
>>
>>95193419
>Just make the JSA
I mean CSA obviously.
>>
I have to wonder...would the Fawcett City Hero team be Teth, Timmy (Sabbac), Stan (Ibac), The Sivana Family and Mr Mind?
>>
>>95192349
In the original it's y=love, n=folly, so it's saying that love is a folly, so in the Life equation it's saying that hate is a folly
>>
>>95192676
I want a alternative Earth 3 Harley Quinn with Earth 3 Red Hood
>Harleen Quinzel was mentally insane patient at Arkham, she was childish, violent, slutty, and would obessed over the pettiess things.
>One night during Red Hood's battle with Owl Man in Arkham, Harleen S
saves the Red Hood. Red Hood deciding to take pity on Harley comes in a visit Harleen to see how she's doing and even talk about each others personal issues. Even showing his deformed clown face with drives Harleen to tears.
>Harleen falls in love with the Red Hood, and even deciding to go straight, clean up her awful personality and become sane. Even been granting parole for good behavior.
>Harley puts on a fem-tuxedo, paints her face like a mime, and puts her hair in a bun to become Mime, becoming the Red Hood's sidekick and partner-in-crime fighting.
>>
>>95193515
Oh, now I get it!

Also I think the battles between the Malignants and Fawcett City Heros are going to have a surprising amount of collateral due to all the Fire, Lightning and SCIENTIFIC NOTATION! being flung around....granted it's kind of watered down due to Thaddeus Senior supplying the City with Self-Repairing Buildings, but the fights would still be pretty spectacular.
>>
File: 1487607694369.jpg (76KB, 468x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487607694369.jpg
76KB, 468x453px
>>95176536
>Gallantoro
>Not Benevolon
>>
>>95174327
What's the opposite of autism?
>>
>>95174701
Bane isn't even Mexican, he's from a fictional Caribbean island
>>
>>95193653
This. Would Benevelon have a soul patch instead of a mustache?
>>
File: Riddlers got nothing.jpg (97KB, 588x299px) Image search: [Google]
Riddlers got nothing.jpg
97KB, 588x299px
>>95193664
A mentally stable chad?
>>
>>95193653
Or Dextero, the exact opposite of Sinestro.
>>
>>95193682
So Boon is from the same Fictional Island...but it's a lot nicer in Earth-3

Also it got a visit from The Answer at one point.
>>
>>95176354
I thought New Gods weren't suppose to have alternate universe counterparts.
>>
>>95193738
...You just HAD to go and ruin it, didn't you!?
>>
>>95193724
>Calm reasonable villain who makes straightforward surface connections to plot/justify his crimes
>>
>>95193724
>It's basically Themysicra with bara instead of S&M
>>
>>95193761
>Everything except his face is featureless.
>>
Nah he just has a very distinctive face.
>>
>>95193664
It's autism in the opposite direction
>>
File: 1502421320029.jpg (81KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1502421320029.jpg
81KB, 1916x1076px
>>95180235
>Strawman
Maybe doctor Crane is someone who, disappointed at his own inability to combat evil in academic life sets himself up as a "villain" who menaces people only to use chemical agents to make otherwisely meek and fearful people stand up to him and inspire them to try to do what he himself finds himself unable to do.
>>
>Earth 3 Simon Baz
>Planning to pull an 11/9
>The plane's engines fail
>He performs an emergency landing
>Everyone calls him a hero
>>
I wondering how were handling the Absurdist Cheeseboard that is the Brotherhood of Dada!

I'd say we just dump the members from Earth-1 into Earth-3 and call it a Haberdashery.

Maybe ally them with the Earth-3 Eric Mordren who goes by Mr Anybody to finish this off.

>>95193831
That could work.
>>
>>95193580
>Just make the JSA more like thrill seekers like their original Silver Age version, rather than conquerors. Well, Olwman can be a mafia boss or something, but don't make them literally rule over the world.
C-Cute! Cute!

>>95192806
At this point this less Earth 3 and more like Earth 3-2, where heroes and villains alignments are reversed, but the heroes have more plot armor, so the battle between Good and Evil is more balanced.
Crime Syndicate still rules Earth with an iron fist, but there's a strong and thriving resistance.
Between the Syndicate keeping their own iron laws, and going full nuclear on anything that would destroy their world, and the proactive heroes trying to help as many people possible even out of mask, the quality of life and general happiness of the populace is higher than in any other cape setting. Includig regular DC.
>>
>Brainiac collects cities from planets that are dying, gives them knowledge, then comes to Earth, seeing it as a dying planet.
>>
>The Owl Family is Chock Full of Rapists.
>Damian's a really nice kid who doesn't wanna be a villain.
>Jason Todd was saved by the Jokester/Jester.
>Boon Never Had A Plan.
>"If I take off the mask will you beat me?"
>It would be very pleasant.
>"You're not such a big guy."
>"For Me."
>"I'm saving this plane with no casualties."
>Ares just wants an even fight and true war, and not this monopolized criminal bullshit.
>Athena And Hera are already Vindictive Cunts, there's just more focus on it.
>>
>>95193894
This seems convoluted to the point of being absurd tho
>>
>>95194175
Nah it's just that his "Fear Toxin" actually causes bravery in the "victim".
>>
>>95194100
>Turns out one of the cities he has collected is from the time that the species Mr Mind hails from had their altrusic nation of cohabitation.
>This means that Mr Mind actually likes him.

>He's also sad that one of his great grand-iterations was stolen and corrupted by the Legion.

>Cyborg Ultraman is his assistant.
>>
>>95174556
Nice. Wonder if they're bros with The Reach. Now that I think of it, there's a lot more villains than there are heroes, but the heroes are way more overpowered usually. On this earth, it's the opposite. White Adam would be cool too though.
>>
>>95188695
>white people say "we wuz kangs"
Haha.
>>
>>95194199
He's a false flag villain to inspire heroes
>>
>>95194144
>Ares
>not Mars
>>
>>95176583
>I was the one who told Siri to ask you out!
>>
>>95194144
Earth 3 Damian is a cinnamon roll who was taught to not kill by the Guild of Protectors.
>Uses a nonlethal practice sword.
>Really Wants Bruce to love him so he follows his evil orders.
>Earth 3 Jon Kent is the worst little shit.
>>
File: Red_Hood_bb1.jpg (12KB, 515x471px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Hood_bb1.jpg
12KB, 515x471px
>>95176444
>The Jester/Jokester
Nah.
>>
File: 1491962030226.jpg (811KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1491962030226.jpg
811KB, 1988x3056px
>>95193489
Dunno

There would propably be a strong magic vs science thing going on, with an evil immortal wizard somehow staying alive since before bronze ages and empowering children who don't know better to do his bidding.
>>
What would Parasite be like?
>>
>>95194570
Clearly he binds to a person and gives thema power boost.

That or he has his Earth-1 powers and tries to use them in a way that won't kill people.
>>
>>95194570
He only copies powers, and stores strength to give to others. His name is Symbiosis.
>>
>>95194531
Then what happens to Jason?
>>
>>95180600
It's a different compound that mellows you out, thc is what gets you high.
>>
>>95193664
Someone who's socially gregarious but bad with numbers?
>>
>>95194609
Red hood saves Jason with a crowbar
>>
This thread is cool and all, but what would an Earth-3 Marvel be like? And don't take the easy way out and say AXIS.
>>
>>95194681
>Owlman left Jason to die after he lost a fight against Red Hood
>Red Hood helps Jason fake his death in order to get away.
>>
>>95194688
The exact same.
>>
>>95194681
>Owlman leaves him for dead while the building is rigged to explode.
>Red Hood uses a crowbar to pry the debris away and save him.
>>
>>95194688
It'd have better writing and passable to bad art.
>>
>>95194722
>>95194750
I'm pretty sure both of these are part of it.
>>
>>95194531
I hate Earth-3 Joker is essentially just "Joker but heroic".

I would love to see him take up the Red Hood mantle instead and be more like he was in Brave and The Bold. Heroic and cunning but willing to crack a joke here and there. And to really spice things up maybe Red Hood has the insane and chaotic Joker personality in his mind that tries to convince him to let him take control, kinda like in Arkham Knight only the Joker personality is technically a good guy only he deals with criminals more akin to the Punisher.

>>95194609
He was left to die by Owlman but was brought in by Red Hood and became his card-themed ward, Ace.
>>
>>95194688
Terrible. Current Marvel might as well be Earth 3
>>
>>95174316
Just some random ideas.

>Mr. Solomon
Earth-3 Solomon Grundy that's not very strong but is extremely intelligent and uses his wits to defeat his enemies, he is however still an immortal zombie.

>Grey Ghost
Earth-3 Gentleman Ghost that works as a paranormal investigator, he solves mysteries regular investigators can't solve and combats supernatural entities frequently.

>High Volt
Earth-3 Static. He runs a gang of Bang Babies and controls the entire criminal underworld of Dakota City. Him and Scarlet Scarab (Earth-3 Blue Beetle) and rivals due to their gangs essentially being meta-human Crips and Bloods.
>>
>>95194743
>>95194822
I see the baseline for marvel and DC are different when it comes to storytelling.
The back stories are hard to flip as well. And their evil counterparts (Sabertooth,Scorpian,Iron Monger etc) are already flips of their heroic counterparts.
>We already have Hydracap.
>EX-Men would still be Mutants vs. Mutants
>Ghost Rider attacks the innocent.
>Frank is either a normal criminal or the greatest mass murderer of all time.
>Venom Space-Knight
>Flip the Blue Collar Villains and The Street-Level Heroes.
>>
>>95193244
Live for Brightseid!
>>
>>95194992
>Him and Scarlet Scarab (Earth-3 Blue Beetle)
How does Scarlet feel about Thruster Bronze?
>>
>>95195030
>Fuck this boring baseball shit,I'm gonna go to the past and make some fucking bank!
>Poses as an evil overlord who took over the future.
>>
>>95176354
>>95176542
FUND IT
>>
>>95195101
I concur!

I also had a funny mental image (though the humour will be lost anyone who didn't grow up with the Story of Tracy Beaker)

>Chromaven: *Looks at chicken that he got his hand stuck in.* "...Come back Steppenwolf, all is forgiven."
>>
File: Justice_Underground_01.png (776KB, 586x673px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_Underground_01.png
776KB, 586x673px
>>95194992
That Solomon already exists, just based on another poem. And British, appereantly
>>
>>95195027
>Brightseid is essentially Optimus Prime
Great, now I can't decide if Michael Ironside or Peter Cullen should be the voice of Brightseid.
>>
>>95195264
Yes
>>
>>95194688
>Stefan Rodgers is basically just a character from Uber, opposed and later frozen for decades by the mysterious organization known as SPHINX
>>
>>95174316
Alright, lets see what we have so far:
>White Ray, Mister Rogers tier hero who fights Sea King
>Starro The Guardian, hivemind starfish who has an entire peacekeeping corp
>Benevolon, yellow magic ring user who fights Power Ring
>Brightseid, god of kindness
>Doctor Dash, speedster from the future hell bent on making Johnny Quick a good person
>Crusader Croc
>The Puffin
>Doctor Zsasz, miracle surgeon
>The Jester
>Simian Superior
>The Monarch, Owlman's hero opposite
>Metallatron/Bronzallo, bronze cybernetic foe of Ultraman powered by a yellow sun reactor
>Manhawk, winged scourge from Thanagar
>Prince Larfleeze
>Marsh Beast
>EleMantal/Hazmat
>Holly Day
>Moonlight
>Citizen Cold
>Professor Bright
I know Im missing a few
>>
So, for the lanterns, we have...
>Blue Despair
>Red Joy
>Orange Generosity
What else?
>>
>>95195381
Replace Jester with Red Hood and this is a damn good roster.
>>
>>95195381
>Benevolon, yellow magic ring user who fights Power Ring
The part that is bugging me is how his powers would work, we know the latest Power Ring got his ring from the original lantern who was visiting that universe and fused part of his soul or something to create the ring via dark magic (which its why it has its own consciousness and works like a parasite), how would Earth-3 Sinestro get his ring them? Would he still be a renegade? How would the fear thing work backwards without just being power ring 2.0?
>>
Earth-3 Lex Luthor holds a charity bake sale every week. He personally bakes 40 cakes. That's as many as ten fours. And that's admirable.

>>95176583
>Remember that day it felt like your chest was about to explode and a blizzard blocked all the roads so you couldn't get to the hospital? Then suddenly the pain stopped?
>It was me, Johnny! I went to six years medical school and safely removed your appendix! Me!
>>
>>95195442
Shouldn't there already be an actual basis for Green Lanterns on earth 3?
>>
>>95195442
Indigo = ruthlessness
Purple = hate
>>
>>95195442
Green Apathy
Purple Selfishness
Pink Hate
Black Life
White Death
>>
>>95195490
I just remembered that the emotional spectrum works the same regardless of universe (as far as I know at least) so his earth 3 counterpart would probably just use fear but for the forces of good
>>
File: 1404618664927.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1404618664927.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>95195494
>Earth-3 Lex Luthor holds a charity bake sale every week. He personally bakes 40 cakes. That's as many as ten fours. And that's admirable.
Jolly good show.
>>
>>95195532
Not really. Take a look at Power Ring. His ring feeds on the fear of the wielder instead of amplifying willpower.
>>
>>95195381
This >>95182244
>Godfather
>>
>>95195442
>Earth-3 Murder Burger is the richest restaurant in the multiverse because Larfleeze gives away too it too much.
>>
>>95195522
I think that Black and white would stay the same, Death and life, BUT Black Lanterns would see death not as ending to all things, but as an inevitability, and they would accept it and share that acceptance thru the universe so everyone can live their life to the fullest knowing that in the end tey will have peace.

White lanterns would be more or less the Revengers from the cancerverse, with or without the Old ones behind them.
>>
>>95195490
Sinestro got his ring from the Qwardian Weaponers in the Anti-Matter universe.
Power Ring/Volthoom is more an anti-thesis to the Alan Scott ring dynamic.

So, I see Benevolon getting his ring from the alien Sportsmasters of the Dark Matter Universe. It's powered by facing adversity, fair play and team work.
>>
>>95193702
I like the way you think anon
>>
>>95195574
It was explained that the ring he and Jessica used wasn't an earth 3 counterpart like everything else in that universe, it was created by Volthoom when he was visiting the other 51 universes at random, the ring had part of his spirit (or some shit like that, i can't remember) inside of it which is why it worked the way it worked and it called itself by the same name.

It also makes sense when you think about it, every other universe has the colors meaning the same, even the bizarro world which could have reversed their meanings kept them unchanged and made Hal a Yellow lantern instead (though that was probably for consistency's sake)
>>
>>95195627
>It's powered by facing adversity, fair play and team work
perfect, I can feel the irony
>>
>>95195381
Boon
>>
Anyone make anything for John Constantine?
>>
>>95195602
>Death

Now I wonder how Death of the Endless and her family would be like.
>>
>>95195894
more or less the same? But I can see Death saying: "Hey, this universe makes me feel grim and gloomy more than others"
>>
File: Crime Syndicate page.jpg (879KB, 1440x2214px) Image search: [Google]
Crime Syndicate page.jpg
879KB, 1440x2214px
While we're on the subject of Earth 3 ring slingers, I dont think they need entire corps around. After all, Power Ring's ring isnt part of a greater organization, its just a eldritch parasite, right?
>>
>>95195015
When mass shootings happen i marvel-3 people say it's Frank Castles, Similar to our Sam Hyde jokes
>We have a picture of the shooter right here
> IT'S FRANK CASTLES!
>He cant keep getting away with it!
>>
>>95195494
So Doctor Dash really is a doctor
>>
>>95194681
>>95194609
What if Jason were to take on the name Jokester/Jester as tribute to the Red Hood afterwards?
>>
>>95195501
Nah, turns out the opposite of "immortal guardian" is "expendible hostage"
>>
>>95195843
Mary Istanbul
>>
>>95196324
Of course. Do you think he'd just lie about something like that? Like a common crook?
>>
>>95195578
>Brightseid's father is just elder god Don Corleone.
>>
>>95195501
When Earth-3 is also the Anti-Matter Universe, The Guardians of Oa's counterpart there are the Weaponers of Qward, who have their Thunderers. The emotional spectrum never really caught on, maybe Volthoom has got it locked up for himself.
>>
>>95196342
So would the other GLs just not exist, then?
>>
>>95196160
You can still have all of the other Earth GLs, just have them be different hosts for Volthoom before he moves onto the next one
>>
>>95196552
Nah, Yuga Khan is like, Space-Shiva. You don't see him often because he spend most of his life meditating on The Source.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>95195364
S.P.H.I.N.X.!!
>>
>>95196600
Well the Zamarons must have still tapped into it if Star Sapphire existed >>95195208

Maybe because the Green Lantern Corps didn't exist the other corps couldn't copy the designs of the rings
>>
>>95195075
I guess Booster Gold is kin of a good version of Kang the conqueror.
>>
>>95196637
Right, but I mean you dont need a Power Ring Corp or whatever.
>>
Earth 3 Shazam makes me uneasy.
>A being so vile as to be the antithesis of young Billy Batson.
>>
>>95193808
But his face is almost grotesquely detailed in every panel.
>>
>>95182666
Your a big hearted guy
>>
>>95196942
Or simply never shown, but everyone who sees it is horrified by it, the image of it practically burned into their memories.
>>
>>95185744
Not a hedonist glutton who travels the galaxy feasting on only the most delectable intelligent life?
>>
File: earth 3 harley.jpg (91KB, 311x799px) Image search: [Google]
earth 3 harley.jpg
91KB, 311x799px
>>95193580
Present for you. Have a Sad Mime.
>>
Didn't the Crime Syndicate use to be less evil? Pre Crisis anyway.
>>
>>95193580
>>95197224
I love this. Beware the Batman's Red Hood is much better than "The Jester".
>>
>>95193290
>Don't tell Doctor Dash.
>>
>>95196637
So no Arisia Rrab?
>>
>>95196899
What if for some reason Captain Marvel is still a hero on Earth-3, that Billy's so pure & righteous not even the universe can change his alignment.
>>
>>95196899
>>95197859
Earth-3 Shazam is probably the original Wizard who body jumps into the new champion in order to cheat death and retain the power he stole from the gods.
>>
>>95193757

your atism ruin our autism
>>
>>95196899
I liked Mazahs
>>
File: Doctor_destiny.jpg (370KB, 897x475px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_destiny.jpg
370KB, 897x475px
John Dee, known by his alter-ego "Doctor Determination", is a little-known syndicater-turned-hero. Using the mystical ruby his mother had purloined from the god of dreams, he guides evildoers away from the vices of crime by bringing their greatest hopes and wishes to life. Energized by thoughts of how good they truly can be, these dreamy thugs are all too happy to mend their ways.

Perhaps Dee's most famous adventure came after his imprisonment for rampant heroism. As her last action before succumbing to old age, his mother arranged an escape for poor Dee. With the help of the equally-heroic Strawman, Dee fled into the countryside, where he spent a full day treating the inhabitants of a diner to the best day of their lives before returning the ruby to its rightful owner.
>>
I know it's Marvel but would Venom just be Anti Venom?
>>
>>95198206
He would be Benevolence?
He's Venom cause he used to spit 'venom' at the news out of hate or something so the opposite would he saying nice things i guess?
>>
File: Anarky_PE_01.jpg (742KB, 1943x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Anarky_PE_01.jpg
742KB, 1943x1113px
>Earth 3 Anarky is called Fascist
>He's a huge advocate of a totalitarian state
>>
>>95196160
Does this mean we get a Court of Bats?
>>
>>95198328
>He believes in the Benevolent Dictator model of governance.

>>95198345
Why not?
>>
>>95198279
Painkiller? The Cure? Nectar?
>>
>Earth 3's Ra's Al Ghul leads the Guild of Protectors.
>A secret sect of monks and martial artists devoted to defending the weak.
>Owlman wants those magic ninja moves but isn't allowed due to being evil.
Would Ra's be old as fuck,the same as the regular version or would he have sacrificed himself in the Jesus Hole?
>>
>>95198573
>>95198345
>Batman gets killed by Professor Bronx
>>
>Live for Brightseid.
It should be live with Brightseid.
>Bang Ducts make a pleasant bell like like sound whenever they're used.
> Earth-3 Apokalypse has the comfiest chairs but you've never sat in brightseid sit down once because he's too busy helping people.
>>
>>95199110
>Exact opposite of that one Copypasta where an anon comes home to find Darkseid in his chair, see Darkseid eat his cake and milk, and use his shirt as a napkin
>Brightseid gives the poor anon two more cakes, some more milk, and gives him a 10 dollar bill
>>
File: Mad-Mod.jpg (61KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Mod.jpg
61KB, 720x480px
What would Earth 3 Mad Mod be like, using the Teen Titans one as a base cause its the only one people care about. An old british man who blames America's crime state on its early defiance of the british empire, and uses his machines to fight crime with a bit of english flare?
>>
>>95199341

>Why? why'd you do this?
>Because I could.
>>
>>95198768
Nah, he's head of the Guild but he still keeps his policy on killing.

>Instead of using a natural geological occurrence that warps their psyche to fuel his immortality he steals the essence of captured villains that leaves them weak and mentally broken.
>>
>>95198587
Panacea? Soma? Ambrosia?
>>
File: 1467388281143.gif (977KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
1467388281143.gif
977KB, 400x318px
This is a good thread.
Even if evil is dominant in Earth 3, Earth 3-2 has the heroes to save it, no matter how much time it takes.
Somebody should probably make a pastebin for these.
>>
>>95199341
No, they come home to Brightseid in their kitchen, in an apron, offering to help them make a lovely cake (because it ALWAYS tastes better when you made it yourself), gently guiding them through the process before sharing a couple of slices between the two of them.

Brightseid leaves with a spare slice (that you had to press upon Him) turning back as they ask him why to answer "Because I could."
>>
>>95199478
I like Soma.
>>
>>95199525
That's the thing, isn't it? The darker the setting, the greater hope heroes bring, the more good they can do.
>>
>>95199589
Then you remember all these great heroes probably drop like flies once their villains get tired of them.
>>
>Earth-3 Atrocitus is the head of the Red Lanterns, who are all based on love now
>He vomits love now, and also still has Dex-Starr because he takes dozens of stranded cats off the streets and provides them with homes
>>
>>95199690
>Dex-Starr good kitty?
>Yes. Yes you are.
>>
>>95199690
>Vomits love
Uhh, no. How about instead of the corrosive hate magma that replaces a Red Lantern's blood, they get healing tears or something like that?
>>
>>95199753
The Red Lanterns have the powers of regular Blue Lanterns?
>>
>>95197224
>The Mime, real name Elena Decroux, is the Earth 3 Harleen Quinzel. Because of the kind efforts of The Red Hood, Elena has been reformed into a silent vigilante. Going from a madwoman who had much to say, to a hero who speaks only when theres something worth saying, she vows to help her teacher and lover to save Gotham. Specializing in acrobatics and an odd form of "Miming Hand to Hand" combat, she confuses the enemy with her signature silent comedy. Even Red Hood occasionally questions how she can lean on thin air.
>>
>>95199899
I think the name/identity could use some work. Harleen Quinzel = Harley Quin after all.
>>
>>95199937
Yeah well there's not much you can do with name that sound like Mime. I was going for a Étienne Decroux thing because he helped create the French Mime thing by observing Japanese Noh theater. Name needs work, but I do believe she should really be the quiet type
>>
>>95199937
Hmm... Do you have any suggestions? I think something that would work is a vaguely French sounding name which first name starts with "Mi", and last name starts with "Me". Can't think of anything though.
>>
>>95200062
Minuet Mercer?
>>
>>95199630
Then you remember that this is comics and logic doesn't need to apply when it's fun or a good story.
>>
>>95199937
>>95200041
Could always make her a former chinese acrobat and call her Mi Mei
>>
>>95200110
This anon gets it cause let's be honest here that is the the only way Joker is still around cause there is no insanity plea strong enough to keep him alive after all this time. And we have Batman himself.
>>
>>95200161
Yeah but then she cant be a natural blonde. She should be part French. Go from Brooklyn accent to a seldom used French accent
>>
>>95199630
But unlike Prime Earth, they don't have hubris.
>>
>>95200200
She can still be blonde, just have her grandparent on either side be chinese and she was named after them.
>>
>>95200107
The first name needs some work, but the last one is perfect! How about Michela instead?
>>
>>95200242
What about Japanese/French? As previously said, French Miming was inspired by Noh theater, so that could be another nod. Mi Mei still work?
>>
>>95200248
Maybe. Minuet was just the first word that came to mind when you asked for something vaguely french.
>>
File: cPSqfot_d.jpg (56KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
cPSqfot_d.jpg
56KB, 640x473px
Red Hood turned Earth 3 Harley from a violent manic turboslut to pure wife material.
Mime is Pure.
>>
>>95200294
Minue Marceaux? After the Great Marcel Marceaux, one of the greatest mimes ever.
>>
>>95200378
Maybe we could bastardize it a bit into Merceaux, since we're trying to make the parts of her name read as Mime.
>>
>>95200409
Merceaux would be a good bastardization of Marceaux, since she's from North America, rather than France
>>
>>95200439
So, now that we've settled the name, what would her backstory before being admitted into Arkham and consequently meeting Red Hood be? Like, she was trying to become a gymnast or a ballerina or something and then went crazy, or was she just always like that?
>>
>>95200326
So was Harley Earth3 a whore at first or just crazy?
>>
Who would /co/ cast to play White Ray? Because I imagine him sounding like Gordon from Sesame Street.
>>
File: C65573f4c6c7c6cb_large.jpg (29KB, 494x293px) Image search: [Google]
C65573f4c6c7c6cb_large.jpg
29KB, 494x293px
>>95182059
i kinda like the brave and bold version more with red hood instead of jester, jester just looks like medieval joker even if all the other guys are just recolors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwa6Zdav9U4
>>
>>95182086
>Black Power
Gutsy.
>>
>>95200687
Mark Hamill, it would be like a reverse Darth Vader thing.
>>
Reminder that Scarlet Scarab has the true heart of a hero

He keeps it in a big jar at the back of his closet
>>
>>95200651
What if she was trying to get into college at first, but lost her chance due to something Owlman related, then had to work as a whore and that's what drove her crazy.
>>
>>95200687
I imagine he sounds pleasant even while in combat
>>
>>95176583
>Remember when you shit your pants yet your pants were perfectly clean? IT WAS ME BARRY! I CHANGED YOUR PANTS!
>>
>>95182086
Who is Break Dance supposed to be an Earth 3 version of again? Is it Vibe?
>>
>>95200615
>>95200792
Well since shes suppose to be the inverse of Harley, perhaps she never went to college and was a mob girl from the start? Owlman runs Gotham, so naturally every crime organization wants to be in his favor. So perhaps E3 Harley was the lucky thug who caught Red Hood, and while she waits for the rest of her gang to show up to pick him up, they start talking and thus beginning her road to get help. You could even do this thing where the entire time Red Hood could escape, but chose to stay to hit the rest of the gang hard, and then unexpectedly started listening to this troubled girl
>>
>>95200792
Ah, syphilis is a hell of a disease.
>>
>>95200913
Hm. Yeah, I like that. Then he kicks her gang's ass and gets them arrested, and starts visiting her on Arkham because after the moment they shared, he feels responsible for her.
>>
>>95197961
That sounds evil enough.
>>
Just out of curiosity, should we do another thread after this? If not thats fine, I know how these threads go. Some of these ideas were kind of fun
>>
>Earth 3 Apokolips used to look exactly like the normal one.
>With Brightseid's efforts, it is a planet any being can live on.
>Same goes for new Genesis. Once a green lush planet, it was all wasted and destroyed.
>>
>>95197961
But what about Black Adam?
>>
>>95201294
Adam was granted it because his nephew was originally chosen. The nephew was a complete monster and Adam couldn't allow him to have those powers.
>>
>>95201149
We could do another one of these, sure. There's some more backstories and scenarios we could create. But it's best to do it only after this one gets 404'd.
>>
>Hopes were high for Minue, Going to a prestigious dancing school in Gotham City.
>Wayne Industries has area around the school in a vice
>Poor Minue gets into the wrong crowd and is a patsy for the dealers.
>Gets hauled off to Arkham for "corrections" which is actually a secret experiment program for more drugs.
>Painkllers, Aphrodisiacs, Anti-Depressants, Early access games.
>Minue is driven to near insanity from these tests.
>Red Hood with the help of Hugo Strange manage to break the test subjects out of Arkham.
>Going back to the streets would just put them right back in Arkham or end up dead.
>Red Hood takes a liking to Minue and ends up helping her out with her problems.
>Minue eventually wants to give back the favor and become Hoods Partner.
>Fighting with grace and style she became the silent heroine mime.
Definitely needs tweaking but it's a driection.
>Monsieur Rouge
>Don't you wanna Dance the Minuet?
What would be a replacement for puddin' ?
>>
>>95201322
Yeah but he didn't get bodyjacked by the wizard. Unless Shazam waits for some unspecified thing to happen before he strikes and upon finding out the terrible truth Black Adam flung himself into the future in a desperate bid to escape the wizards madness.
>>
>>95201322
Hmm... This got me thinking. Would Earth 3 Mary Marvel be the edgy anti hero who more often than not would join the good guys to help in something that would personally interest her?
>>
File: antimatterriddler.png (595KB, 809x571px) Image search: [Google]
antimatterriddler.png
595KB, 809x571px
>>95195208
how the fuck has this whole thread gone down without anybody mentioning Enigma?
>>
>>95201362
>Painkllers, Aphrodisiacs, Anti-Depressants, Early access games.
>Early access games
Owlman has gone too far
>>
>>95201294
>>95201322
Id go with former king made slave. In his final act of heroism to stop his Wizard possessed nephew, he traps both of them in the center of the earth. The Wizard Shazam was able to escape by abandoning his host, but spent years drifting, hoping to find a suitable vessel. Adam returns when Billy becomes the true host of Shazam, and he vows to rid the earth of his evil magic forever. The Wizard stole his powers from a pantheon, Adam was given his through the vengeance of another pantheon. Adam knows that he will die when Shazam is finally gone, but he doesnt care. He tries to be an example to Kahndaq
>>
>>95201418
I bet they have in-disk DLC and region blocking too.
The monster.
>>
>>95201362
Souffle, because she knows Red Hood is a sensitive, mentally bent man underneath that suit.
>>
File: justiceunderground2.png (1MB, 1280x564px) Image search: [Google]
justiceunderground2.png
1MB, 1280x564px
>>95201412
>>
File: I_did_ask_for_this.png (138KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
I_did_ask_for_this.png
138KB, 254x254px
>>95201500
D'aawww!
>>
>>95201447
Actually that's pretty cool.
>>
File: jlasfo2004_dv_p32.jpg (500KB, 1024x1615px) Image search: [Google]
jlasfo2004_dv_p32.jpg
500KB, 1024x1615px
>>95201531
>>
File: kuze_approves.jpg (21KB, 276x322px) Image search: [Google]
kuze_approves.jpg
21KB, 276x322px
>>95201500
Red Hood x Mime confirmed for OTP
>>
What about Vandal Savage?
>>
>>95201402
Mary Marvel would become a hero after she finds Brightside on her coach, after rejecting Shazam when she finally realizes that the Wizard isn't her brother.
>>
File: Riddler_02.jpg (80KB, 470x413px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_02.jpg
80KB, 470x413px
Earth 3 version of The Riddler is The Solution.

he solves peoples problems and answers any question given to him when hes not in costume hes the worlds greatest consular and therapist helps people with world problems.
>>
>>95201687
>after she finds Brightside on her coach

I'm pretty sure whatever is happening between Brightseid and Mary Marvel's coach is purely consensual.
>>
File: Captain_Super_and_Superwoman.jpg (89KB, 936x526px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Super_and_Superwoman.jpg
89KB, 936x526px
>>95201687
>>95201402
>implying the Wizard isn't possessing Mary's body, and likes it.
>>
>>95201622
>Pressure points
>Immediately think of the Ghetto FotNS meme.
God Damn It.
>>
File: Riddler_Earth-3_001.jpg (29KB, 320x338px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_Earth-3_001.jpg
29KB, 320x338px
>>95201622
It bears mentioning that an Earth 3 Riddler did actually exist.

Although he was honestly really not interesting and he died anyway when Ultraman heat-visioned his face off.
>>
>>95201744
I figured that the wizard divided up his power among the Marvel family for some cheap henchmen. But that could be how her arc closes.
>>
File: riddler family.png (2MB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
riddler family.png
2MB, 1280x930px
>>95201799
>tfw there was a love triangle between Riddler, Two-Face, and Joker's Earth 3 counterparts
>>
>>95201937
How did this Joker take the news?
>>
>>95200899
I think so.
>>
File: bitches aint loyal.png (796KB, 766x442px) Image search: [Google]
bitches aint loyal.png
796KB, 766x442px
>>95201979
He gets distracted by the bigger news that Three-Face had his daughter years ago. Then Three-Face pretty much immediately warms back up to Jokester.

And so Riddler is stuck with his supposed girlfriend, her ex, and their daughter living in his apartment and eating his food. Then his head gets melted.
>>
File: trin_21_08.jpg (1MB, 1280x1969px) Image search: [Google]
trin_21_08.jpg
1MB, 1280x1969px
>>95202260
Things were not much better for the Antimatter Riddler.
>>
File: head is melt.png (194KB, 417x262px) Image search: [Google]
head is melt.png
194KB, 417x262px
>>95202260
pic related
>>
>>95201362
>>95201500
My French is rusty buy mon petit chaeu fleur would be better no
>>
>>95202444
No it wouldn't Spy. Stop calling everyone a cauliflower.
>>
File: trin_45_009.jpg (1MB, 1280x1975px) Image search: [Google]
trin_45_009.jpg
1MB, 1280x1975px
>>95202330
Anyway, it's a crying shame DC hasn't done more shit focused on Earth 3/Antimatter heroes. Even if those heroes aren't allowed to "win", they can still be interesting as fuck.
>>
File: stephie nashton.png (606KB, 374x776px) Image search: [Google]
stephie nashton.png
606KB, 374x776px
>>95202624
Also shout out to Enigma's daughter who is the greatest superhero character to ever have existed.
>>
>Ultraboy Prime
>>
>>95202743
>he's a really fucking cool guy
>>
>>95202786
>Being Superboy Prime's opposite, he's the most loved of all villains due to how great he was in Infinite Crisis
>>
>>95202624
Its a shame that the multiverse mostly exists to have fodder for some event.
>>
>>95202786
>I may not agree with the retcons made, but I can enjoy the new take on your character as its own thing.
>>
>>95203088
>I'm going to ressurect you! I'm going to ressurect you to life!
>>
>>95180197
>Everyone's fighting against the Crime Syndicate and their assortment of allies, the opposing side isn't doing well
>Starro and Brightseid have been taken out, and the only man remaining is Ultraman, laughing himself as he's about to kill those who dared oppose him
>In a second though, he instantly realizes that one man remains... Flight Man
>Flight Man slowly lingered towards the god in flesh, walking without anything to fear
>He smirked, only a few feet away, as Ultraman simply looked at him, baffled at how the weak remain
>As Ultraman charged up his heat vision to kill Flight Man, he was suddenly hit directly in the face with pure sunlight turned into a kite, a plan Flight Man had for a while
>As Ultraman was on the ground and defeated, Flight Man raised his solar-powered kite to the sky, signifying the victory of good over evil
>>
>>95201937
There is so much baggage here that it makes an airport look organized
>>
>>95201287
Mogo becomes a bleak industrialized hellpit.
>>
So for Mime, should she only talk to Red Hood in private? You could do a thing where Owlman interrogated/tortured her for hours until she reveal where Red Hood was located, almost got him killed, and now its kind of a vow of silence/mental thing. In the field, she could whisper into Red Hood's ear, making it look almost comical and part of her act, or perhaps do a sign language thing like Black Bolt does
>>
>>95203251
Hellstar Remina
>>
>>95202743
>hates being compared to ultraman by his peers
>grows up moody and petulant like current Prime
>freaks the fuck out when his body gets powers from kryptonite
>wants nothing to do with Ultraman but gets pulled along anyway
>eventually grows into a self-sacrificing, heroic figure who saves his dimension
>>
>>95203353
Jesus, that's one way to make a living world that's evil.
>>
>>95203116
Ultraboy Prime doesn't make shitty one-liners; everyone else makes shitty one-liners whenever he's around. It's one of his lesser known powers, like ultramath or ultraventriloquism.
>>
>>95202571
I know what you mean but that's a legit thing to call a romantic partner in France. This exchange student called my friend that when they dated
>>
>>95203526
The addition of fleur makes it a term of endearment. "Chou" on its own is what you call a child (a head of cauliflower, when translated directly).
>>
>>95203390
You can go further with it. Since Mogo can control his geology there is nothing stopping him from forming plutonium and using pressure to detonate it. Nuclear explosion plus non-compressible medium plus copper cap equals nuclear shaped charge. Imagine it, a planet rolls through your star system, starts shotgunning your planet with nuke accelerated projectiles, brings itself close enough that it's field of gravity starts fucking up your topography and environment, then, once everything has complete gone to shit, opens it's crust like a giant mouth and starts melting the surface of your world so that it can absorb it.
>>
File: 1917db_6377218.jpg (46KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1917db_6377218.jpg
46KB, 576x576px
>>95203830
Scary idea but wouldn't it be a heavier metal than copper like lead or something
>>
>>95203311
She tries to be romantic with Red Hood, but he pushes her away, saying that the world of heroism is too cruel, and the last thing he wants is to get too attached to her.

They rescue poor Tim Drake and rehabilitate him from Owlman's abusive training and make him a virtuous vigilante, but Owlman comes back, killing Red Hood in the process. However, years later, a new hero is born, standing up against the new Owlman.
>>
>>95204032
>Tim Drake
Pass
>>
>>95203881
You need a dense, ductile metal. Copper is the most commonly used metal for military applications, but since in this case cost and manufacturing aren't a concern it could be any number of alloys.
>>
File: earth 3 flight man.jpg (325KB, 689x843px) Image search: [Google]
earth 3 flight man.jpg
325KB, 689x843px
>>95180197
>>95180212
>>95203127
I can't draw anything as cool as Flight Man, and yet I am compelled to try.
>>
>>95204922
Fuck! That is cool, nice work anon. Really liking the ideas that were pitched here
>>
I think Cyborg Superman would have the same origin (the F4 parody) and the same convictions, he wouldn't be a hero but he still fights Overman for his own personal revenge.

>>95204922
Pretty fucking cool

I wish DC would make /co/ Earth-3 reality instead of making Batman's elseworlds that no one askedfor.
>>
>>95204922
Flight Man is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>95196160

>After all, Power Ring's ring isnt part of a greater organization, its just a eldritch parasite, right?

It makes more sense that Power Ring's power ring is more closely modeled after the Starheart origin rather than the Guardians origin. Though, if there's a whole corps of massive asshole ring-slingers, it would explain why Starro and The Reach haven't come down to save the planet.
>>
>>95177392
He's the guy who once saved Owlman's life by removing a large rock that fell on him. He just can't help it, he'll help anyone in distress.
>>
File: earth 3 mime and souffle wip.jpg (97KB, 552x645px) Image search: [Google]
earth 3 mime and souffle wip.jpg
97KB, 552x645px
>>95201500
I'm never drawing any version of Harley Quinn again...
>Souffle
Damn you all and your fun ideas.
I'm too tired to figure out legs so WIP.
>>
File: 1454000429770.jpg (1MB, 1985x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1454000429770.jpg
1MB, 1985x3056px
>>95205207
I wish DC would do anything with the multiverse they already have, rather than just sit on it.

It's like they spent all this time and money building this really nice house, and then nobody wanted to live in it.
>>
>>95204042
>I didn't watch Batman Beyond
>>
>>95176340
What if the entity that gives Power Ring his power is a rogue piece of Starro?
>>
>>95206340
Okay, so now let's talk abilities. Is Mime gonna have the same powers as every super mime ever (where they build invisible constructs out of thin air, but in her case it's all mostly weird convoluted shit that only she can come up with since she's still somewhat insane), or will she be like normal Harley and she's just a talented acrobat that packs up quite a punch?
>>
>>95206678
Or maybe both somehow, I don't know.
>>
>>95206678
>>95206695
I think she should strictly be acrobatic, no actual invisible constructs or whatever. Stuff like leaning on a invisible wall should just be her being incredibly balanced.
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.