[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>well the robots are cool but why aren't there any girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0800.jpg (229KB, 1848x1143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
229KB, 1848x1143px
>well the robots are cool but why aren't there any girls? Why couldn't the long lost brother have been a long lost sister and how are all their disparate technologies able to even connect to each other?

>Doesn't like boys. Doesn't understand robots

Was the focus tester right?
>>
>>95173609
Yes.
The gender of the lost sibling doesn't matter. She just wanted a woman because she can't relate to men.

And she doesn't understand that robots connecting to each other is suppose to be cool and that the mech show is suppose to be over the top crazy and not some serious realistic show. She obviously doesn't understand mech shows and would even hate Gurren Lagann.

Basically she should stick to reading Twilight and Fifty-Shades of Grey.

/thread
>>
File: !.jpg (113KB, 333x406px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
113KB, 333x406px
>>95173673
>/threaded your own post
>but also deserves a /thread
NANI?
>>
File: 1498077033805.jpg (11KB, 156x243px) Image search: [Google]
1498077033805.jpg
11KB, 156x243px
>>95173673
You're obnoxious Self-/threading aside, pretty much. If the gender of the lost sibling doesn't matter, (But him being male will guarantee more viewers) then why not have it be male?

Also, girls don't like mecha that isn't escaflowne.
>>
>>95173765
>Also, girls don't like mecha that isn't escaflowne.
Weirdly related thing, I know a girl whose entire anime repository is god-awful shoujobait anime with some of the worst art-styles I've ever seen sans Utena but also fucking Escaflowne. When she told me I was flabbergasted.
>>
>>95173992
It's that high-fantasy knighthood aesthetic, anon. Get's em all wet.
>>
>>95173765
im surprised that girls don't like patlabor
>>
>>95174834
Patlabor at the core is still primarily giant robots, who look cool and do cool things.

Girls primarily do not care about robots looking cool and doing cool things.
>>
>>95173765
Have you been on tumblr? Lots of girls love the new Voltron.

And I'd be shocked if you hadn't seen at least a couple of girls who like NGE.
>>
>>95173609
>possibly homosexual, must investigate further
>>
>>95173609
She should have said she doesn't like robots because of the autists that tend to saturate the discussion surrounding it
>>
File: 1491986696980.png (742KB, 913x831px) Image search: [Google]
1491986696980.png
742KB, 913x831px
>>95174914
Yes, but they don't watch it for the robots, they watch it for the gaybait
>>
worst episode
>>
>>95175071
who the fuck watches Voltron for the robots I do it for the cute boys and pidge
>>
>>95176819
>husbando fag
die
>>
>>95174881
no, I refuse to believe that megas lied to me
>>
>>95174881
>Girls primarily do not care about robots looking cool and doing cool things.
Why are Girls so weird and why do they have such terrible taste? How do we fix females?
>>
Anyone who doesn't at least understand the inherent value of combining robots can get out of my face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8RSa_Swcgk
>>
File: axxe.png (261KB, 1261x465px) Image search: [Google]
axxe.png
261KB, 1261x465px
Nice work, 4chan banner
>>
>>95177214
Mecha is gay. That's a fact.
>>
the girl has a bigger chest than the woman
>>
I miss this series, fuck
>>
>>95174881
Anon, I was informed that chicks dig giant robots.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.