[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7L BggDKEtM Well, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7LBggDKEtM

Well, /co/?

Are you lonely?
>>
>>95166322
Not really, I live with my fun and vivacious BBW wife.
>>
>>95166336
you can just call her fat you know
>>
>>95166368
There's all sorts of ways he can call her. Landwhale, triglyceratops, diabeetus rex, etc.
>>
File: 1484307052335.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484307052335.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>95166322
>Are you lonely?
yes
>>
>>95166322
Always been pretty comfortable with being alone like 99% of the time, but I'll admit I still need some kind of social stimuli now and then. Usually just a good long call with friends on discord is enough. I live in the middle of fuck-off nowhere, so it's all I can really manage anyway.
>>
>>95166322
there is no way of not being lonely, no matter how many people are around you
>>
File: cerebus_drink.jpg (10KB, 422x209px) Image search: [Google]
cerebus_drink.jpg
10KB, 422x209px
>>95166322
Only when I think about it. Like today, when I woke up from a dream of being laid in a field with my head in the lap of a cute girl who looked like Alex from Totally Spies and was smiling and laughing and stroking my hair.

When you wake up from a dream and would rather slip back into the dream world than face real life things don't feel great.
>>
>>95168717
Ever down some benadryl with a shot of rum? You get some vivid ass dreams if you do that. Fuck my liver I wanna have dreams where im licking Siri's asshole
>>
>>95166322
No but it feels like it
>>
>>95166336
post pics
>>
>>95166322
>Asking an question that will get an obvious yes from 70%+ of all 4chan users
Yeah I'd say i am. Work a 48h week on average so very little time, beyond confidence and desire to talk to people irl and pretty much justwake up nd then go to work then go home. Then after some shitposting on 4chan i just pass out.
>>
>>95166322
>Am I lonely

Sometimes but I keep moving and am ambitious as fuck with school so I can keep my mind off of it pretty easily. I also have plenty of friends to do fun shit with.
>>
>>95166322
That was cute.
>>
>>95169367
I hope the faint hope of future prospects is enough to quell the roaring emptiness inside, anon.
>>
File: IMG_4114.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4114.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>95166322
Is this the animated music videos thread?
https://youtu.be/KsZLCETBAKE
>>
>>95169605
You're preaching to the choir, anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.