[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you react to this? >Rick and Morty are together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Rick-and-Morty[1].png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty[1].png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How would you react to this?

>Rick and Morty are together in the garage, Rick is planning out yet another wild adventure
>All of a sudden another identical Rick appears out of a wormhole and murders our Rick.
>Morty goes all Morty like "you killed my Rick! how could you?" blah blah blah
>Then the Rick who appeared there explains "THAT WASN'T YOUR RICK, MORTY! THAT WAS 'SEASON 3 RICK', I'M YOUR REAL RICK!
>goes on "COME ON, MORTY... 'PICKLE RICK?' ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? DO YOU THINK I'D EVER TURN MYSELF INTO A FUCKING PICKLE? THIS SHOW HAS WENT DOWNHILL EVER SINCE I LET SEASON 3 RICK TAKE OVER, BUT NOW I'M BACKKK!!! SEASON 1 AND 2 RICK WOOOOOOOOOO!!!" *title opening sequence plays*
>>
But anon S2 was terrible and S1 was ok. That unity episode was as melodramatic and tryhard as an episode of all my circuits
>>
Backpedaling just makes you look like you lack conviction.
>>
File: 1421264248108.gif (973KB, 312x213px)
1421264248108.gif
973KB, 312x213px
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>95164760
that's true and it would be a slap in the face toward anybody who genuinely loves season 3.
>>
>>95164467
It would be a milestone in this growing trend of metahumor, I guess.
Making fun of how shit your show has become does not make it good, if anything it just makes it worse.
>>
>and then the show continues to be shit anyway
>>
W-w-Wow OP,
>belch
You really got me there. Y-y-you really d-d-did a number on me. You put me in my place. I don't think I can ever... ever let this down. You're a real- a real hero OP.
>>
What if "Rick and Morty" was cancelled and replaced by an entirely identical "Rick and Morty" save for the difference that all events in the show happened approximately one foot to the left of where they were before?
>>
Why did you have to include pickleball rick in there?
>>
>>95165472
Harmon's done it before. The less liked season in Community was blamed on a gas-leak at the school.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.