[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/pos t/165061001227/i-had-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3966.jpg (116KB, 430x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3966.jpg
116KB, 430x993px
>http://chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/165061001227/i-had-a-quick-thought-both-you-and-craig

Really can't help but feel for C.H. Greenblatt. Nick really fucked him over
>>
File: IMG_3967.jpg (128KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3967.jpg
128KB, 750x706px
>http://chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/165071559967/dont-you-think-youre-being-too-harsh-on-harvey
>>
Stay strong Greenblatt
Stay strong
>>
His show needed more waifus.
>>
>>95163802
I feel bad for him too. He's a nice, likeable guy. He wrote some of the best Spongebob episodes. There was a lot to like about Chowder.

He just needs to know when wacky becomes too wacky. Lack of restraint is what leads to shows like Billy And Mandy being great in youtube clips but not fun to watch all the way through.
>>
>>95163802
This both hurt to read on Greenblatt's part and made me cringe for the person who was asking to get publically chewed out like that.
>>
I don't get where the guy was being mean at all wtf?
>>
>>95165398
>Hey! You and this other popular creator are in similar situations.
>Except he got enough fan support to get a petition, a hashtag, and people trying to save the show and you didn't.
>Do you think that means anything for Harvey Beaks?

CH Greenblatt answered correctly with, "What do you want me to say?" because it seems to be leading in with only one of two answers:
>There aren't a lot of fans of Harvey Beaks (Because it rarely aired)
>The fans don't care enough to try to save the show in the first place
>>
>>95163802
>tfw somedodinner isn't trolling and is just really autistic
>>
>>95165438
I read that as a non passive aggressive question and the guy was asking if there was a genuine reason those 2 things didn't happen for his show but i get what you're saying
>>
>Maybe I made a garbage show that no one likes.
Pretty much. Though, at least he had the spine to name the Sponge rather than be like that cuck Jhonen Vazquez and go after a softer easier target like Butch Hartman.
>>
>>95165928
>rather than be like that cuck Jhonen Vazquez and go after a softer easier target like Butch Hartman
Wait, what did Jhonen say about Butch?
>>
>>95165398
the guy was asking a stupid question
>>
>>95165949
Yes, Tumblr is full of kids that ask stupid, sometimes even hard to understand questions, or ones that have been answered many times before. I've seen many instances even on his blog. It didn't seem rude, but genuinely asking a stupid question.
>>
Harvey beaks isn't great, but I hope Greenblatt works on something else eventually. One show doesn't erase Chowder and his work on Spongebob.
>>
>>95166967
Harvey Beaks is way better than Chowder and only nostalgia could make someone think otherwise
>>
>>95164037
>He wrote some of the best Spongebob episodes.
Hold up. Let's see...
>He wrote "Dying for Pie", "Survival of the Idiots", "Band Geeks", "Wet Painters", and "The Bully".
Holy shit.
>>
>>95167325
Yeah that's actually fucking impressive.
>>
>>95163802
he deserves better, harvey beaks was a really good show for kids
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.