[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all non-anthro Disney movies are connected one another like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: disney-dudes-without-beards-3.jpg (74KB, 625x933px) Image search: [Google]
disney-dudes-without-beards-3.jpg
74KB, 625x933px
If all non-anthro Disney movies are connected one another like Tarzan is to Frozen and Tangled, isn't it possible that all superpowered Disney characters are descendants of Hercules and Megara? Wouldn't that make all these characters demi-gods? Discuss
>>
>>95160422
>If all non-anthro Disney movies are connected one another like Tarzan is to Frozen and Tangled

I'm sick of this fucking meme. Just because a director entertains a fan theory doesn't mean it's legit.

By that logic, Dr. Facilier really is the illegitimate child of Cruella and Captain Hook because the production team joked that's where the design came from.
>>
File: zeus.jpg (57KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
zeus.jpg
57KB, 500x209px
>>95160422
>>
>>95160487
Well, now it is canon.
>>
>>95160422
>If all non-anthro Disney movies are connected one another like Tarzan is to Frozen and Tangled

But there not connected moron
>>
File: Whatever 4.jpg (35KB, 412x247px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever 4.jpg
35KB, 412x247px
>>95160487
>Dr. Facilier

Through, I going to assume he is part of the proud family bloodline.
>>
>>95160422
Not Demi gods. They would breed with mortals and go from 1/4th god and just keep going down unless they get lucky with enhareted genes or god genes work differently. Also what theory?
>>
>>95162123
Naw, they all just kind of look the same.
>>
>>95160487
They're cartoons.
Who cares if it's canon or not?
It's just a point of discussion.
>>
>>95160422
>descendants of Hercules and Megara
Hoo boy, have I got bad news for you.
>>
>>95163495
I know you are making a racist joke. But, Why you make it here?

Poor anon, he loss his morals.
>>
File: 1448516073135.png (275KB, 678x424px) Image search: [Google]
1448516073135.png
275KB, 678x424px
>>95162044
>>
>>95160422
None of the Disney movies are connected. Not Frozen and Tangled, and definitely not Tarzan. Only mouthbreathers too stupid to grasp the concept of "easter eggs" think so. OP is, as usual, a faggot.
>>
>>95162175
>what theory
There's a theory of all the Pixar films taking place in the same sort of continuity. It even sorta works.

Now, Disney has since the 1960s or so been putting easter eggs in their theatrical animations, quick visual reference jokes like donald and goofy being in the underwater audience in the little mermaid, the sultan from Aladdin having a toy figure of the Beast from BATB, Hercules having a lion pelt that's obviously Scar from TLK, Anna from Frozen having a Mickey Mouse doll, the gang in BH6 blowing up a statue of Hans from Frozen etc etc. There's such gags and cameos in every movie, often featuring characters from the previous movie, they mean nothing - it's just a fun tradition.

However, some retards saw one of the easter eggs in Frozen, a 2-second cameo of Rapunzel and Eugene from Tangled, and decided to take it as canon, hurr the movies are taking place in the same universe, durr cousin Rapunzel. Then some idiot tried to force the disney movies into a Pixar- style continuity, and among their brain farts was insisting that Tarzan's parents are the king and queen of Arendelle post-shipwreck even though they're from a wrong country (Tarzan is of British nobility, not Nordic), wrong era, have completely different facial structures, hair and wardrobes and traveled on a different ship, plus they weren't headed on the coast of Africa etc etc

It's ridiculous and forced and doesn't fit at all, but retards gonna retard.
>>
>>95160422
I don't care what the idiot director said, Elsa and Anna are NOT siblings to Tarzan. And I can prove it.

>The most advanced piece of technology in Frozen is a crossbow (used by the assassins that try to kill Elsa). Their crossbows look like the kind that would have been made in the 16th or possibly 17th century. The rest of the architecture in Frozen also concurs with these possible centuries.

Tarzan.

Clayton uses a rifle, Tarzan looks at pictures on a projector. There is a typewriter and a gramaphone in the trashing the jungle scene. The first typewriter to be introduced commercially came out in the 1860's

That puts Tarzan nearly two or three CENTURIES after Frozen
>>
>>95160487
>Dr. Facilier really is the illegitimate child of Cruella and Captain Hook
but he's black
>>
>>95167067
>There's a theory of all the Pixar films taking place in the same sort of continuity. It even sorta works.
The batshit insane one where Boo learns magic and goes back in time to change the course of history?
>>
>>95167362
There were muskets in the 17th century.
>>
>>95167397
Cruella got TOCKED
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.