[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Coachman has to be one of the most evil cartoon movie characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

The Coachman has to be one of the most evil cartoon movie characters ever. He transforms seemingly hundreds of children into donkeys to be sold into slavery for the rest of their lives, and he completely gets away with it. Frollo is the only other character I can think of who's as bad, but nobody remembers the Coachman.

Who do you think is the most evil animated movie character ever? Not the coolest or most memorable, just the most evil.
>>
>>95158283
Jordan Peterson's series on Pinocchio points this out very well. He really is the most evil character in the movie, and his look is made to inspire fear. Those big eyebrows, that wicked grin, all teeth. And that's to say nothing about his intentions. He is possibly the most evil Disney character of all time.
>>
He's definitely in stiff competition against the Coachmen, but Ratigan was pretty awful too.
>his end game was to rule the mouse kingdom by proxy through a animatronic queen, and systematically fuck over as many mice/people as possible (presumably, to drag everyone else down to nigger/"r*t" status with him by forcing the middle/upper class to implode and eventually resort to crime just to survive)
>his villain song off-handedly mentions a caper where he drowned widows and orphans.. which begs the question of just HOW he happened to target that particular demographic unless he ended up straight-up drowning entire families in order from husbands, to wives, then children, seemingly for no other purpose but reputation
>>
>>95158283
I only remember him because this scene scared the bloody hell out of me as a kid
>>
>>95158283
Do you think he also sells the donkey boys for prostitution?
>>
>>95158283
Given Walt's well established feelings on the subject, I wonder if the coachman was supposed to represent "the Jew". Peddling vice and turning young men into slave labor.
>>
>>95160908
Asking for a friend
>>
>>95160945
Walt was not anti-semitic. This rumor needs to stop.
>>
https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-esoteric-interpretation-of-pinocchio/
>>
File: 529294.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
529294.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>95160908
Now don't start that again
>>
File: Cat_R_Waul.png (104KB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_R_Waul.png
104KB, 250x275px
>>95158283
straight up false flag artist. uses diocletian's problem reaction solution to lure victims in to a trap. classic political trick used by the likes of the CIA, U.S. military, Bush Jr, and Adolf Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9eZUli8T0Q
>>
>>95158283
>Who do you think is the most evil animated movie character ever? Not the coolest or most memorable, just the most evil.

Are we talking about all Western animation or just Disney?
>>
>>95162060
If it was all Western animation, this thread would be very different.

Having stated that, the Coachman is indeed probably the worse, he even scares the other two villains in the movie.
>>
>>95161653
https://prezi.com/lppd_wotgkqz/ai-artificial-intelligence-pinocchio/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHEHwfTLZ7A
>>
>>95161627

Are you telling me that family guy isn't a reliable source of information?
>>
I just got where the costumes for Big X and Cyborg 009 come from.
>>
>>95158393
>Jordan Memerson
call me when he gets 1/2 the patreons as Chapo Trap House
>>
>>95162526
Call me when you get your life sorted, bucko.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.