[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2g xfS9u4ow Do you agree with Scout Fly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Regular Show.jpg (12KB, 246x205px)
Regular Show.jpg
12KB, 246x205px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2gxfS9u4ow
Do you agree with Scout Fly?
>>
>>95156061
All it really needed were OVA specials with Margaret, Thomas and CJ since all people got for them were these small comics.
>>
tbs is already 'bringing back' regular show with that new JG Quintel cartoon. It's essentially the same thing.

Anyway, I don't know how anyone who watched the last like 4 seasons of RS would want it back. It's out of steam. It was great originally because the formula was still fresh and the character dynamics were interesting. Instead we got ~5 seasons of pseudo-drama that wasn't allowed to go anywhere interspersed with Muscleman after Muscleman episodes which always managed to be even worse than the one before it.

honestly RS would have been better if they just made Mordecai & Rigby gay.
>>
>>95156061
If you bring back regular show, it's basically going to be about two old 45 year old losers who are now more pathetic than when they were pathetic 25 year olds

No
>>
Didn't watch it

I personally think it could've went one more season, between 7 and 8, with 8 being either their original non-finale space quest idea, then 9 being back on Earth, or 8 being on Earth and 9 either being space again (but given more room for the story they wanted) or just another Earth season.

My point is, I think it could've handled one more Earth season, things were just getting back to its original vibes and wrote out Mordecai's drama. Is it worth bringing back? No. I say that as a very big fan and one of the few trying to discuss it these days. My 1 more season wish works when it was running, not bringing it back, it's not worth it and bringing it back would be a disjointed clash trying to get back in the game, and it would be pointless to do one more story after cancellation, rather than doing one more story during it airing.

I wish the comics didn't end though. Despite the fact they were OOC sometimes, more modern, and the artstyle was trash in a few, I do miss these characters and would like semi-official non-canon stories of them for a bit longer.

I'm still pissed CN didn't even let them go out how they wanted and they had to scramble 15 episodes to wrap it up, and ruined the entire story because they weren't able to do it.
>>
>>95157588
>Didn't watch it
the video i meant in the OP fuck
>>
Who is the guy that keeps finding youtube reviewers and posting them here asking if we agree? It can't be each individual for their videos because it's so many, from this guy, to PieGuyRulz, and the more understandable MrEnter, because I can see why people would post him since he's hated and mocked or whatever.

but no, after the finale there's no reason to make another story- even a reunion special, it'd be pointless
>>
nah it had its run and its finale
>>
>>95160688
this, the finale wrapped up everything we'd need
>>
>>95156061
Scout Fly has shit content
>>
Bringing back Regular Show would be like bringing back Ed, Edd n Eddy. Which would be a terrible idea.

Both shows had a long run and a satisfying finale, leave it be.
>>
>>95162559
Pretty much this, but I can understand why people would think RS since it just ended recently and they're still interested in bringing it back, it hasn't settled in yet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.