[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start out with fairly 2 dimensional characters >plan to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>start out with fairly 2 dimensional characters
>plan to develop them into the realest people on tv
>get 2 and a half seasons cut
>have to wrap the entire series are up in 13 episodes
I love Moral Orel but it could and should have been a lot more.

Is there any way to see more of the Moralton that we were supposed to get? We did get Beforel Orel, which elaborated elaborates upon the planned grandpa character.
>>
My mummy gave me $40 for being a good boy, and I'm on my way to the comics book store, what comics should I buy with it?
>>
>>95152305
Spoderman
>>
>>95152333
nice trips
which tissues?
>>
>>95152277
>cancelled for being too dark
I don't get that. It wasn't THAT dark.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a special of some sort?
>>
dino has talked about before that lazzo is open to more morel orel but only if it's "funny" and dino says he can't really make himself do that
>>
>>95153763
It's not so much that it was dark it was just too real. I think it put a bad taste in peoples' mouths considering what Adult Swim was at the time. It's fine if the characters lives are shitty and it's played for laughs but the show wanted you to and made you care about them. I think some people didn't really like that.
>>
>>95152305

Buy a sexy gift for your mummy with it so she'll give you the succ.
>>
>>95153922
The definitely picked the wrong network for a story driven show. Especially one with such an ambitious arc.

The writers put a lot of faith into stoners, insomniacs and children who are up past their bedtime.
>>
>>95153892
He sticks to his shit and I respect that.
>>
>>95153892
Fuckin' Lazzo. The show had some funny episodes, but the more extravagant hijynx detracted from the hunting accident, I think.

A lot of season 1-2 episodes were funny, and the subtle build-up to Clay as the villain was great (and required that the show start out cheeky), but it's way better as a drama. Dino's right about that.

Wish it could get some independent episodes released online or something, but I don't know if the cult following is strong enough.
>>
>>95153865
Don't think so

I would honestly be fine just seeing the scripts for the cut episodes
>>
>>95153892
>>95154053
After all that's happened you can't really expect the show to go back to goofy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HldtzOFvQuM

Moral Orel season 4orel promo
>>
>>95153922
Pussies and crybabies. This is why we can't have nice things folks. Take note anon. You know who you are.
>>
>>95153958
What other network could they have chosen?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.