[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I"m sorry, the old Lars can't come to the phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_otj7typhAG1u49l6to2_1280.png (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otj7typhAG1u49l6to2_1280.png
425KB, 1280x720px
>I"m sorry, the old Lars can't come to the phone right now.
>Why?
>Because he's dead!
>>
File: 1503974511293.png (630KB, 519x691px) Image search: [Google]
1503974511293.png
630KB, 519x691px
>>95148636
>>
>>95148636
>>
>>95148636
It's funny because his neck snapped when he was flung into a cliff by an explosion.
>>
>>95148636
>Immense off-screen progress and character development for a joke reference

Don't know what I expected from the SU crew. The only way they can salvage this is with Lars telling Steven a flashback story on how he got to here he was now. Otherwise, Lars will have effectively gone through his, "Gain confidence and don't be a wuss" arc off-screen.
>>
>>95148922
>Otherwise, Lars will have effectively gone through his, "Gain confidence and don't be a wuss" arc off-screen.
He did it in Off Colors.
>>
>>95148752
Lars died and became Captain Harlock
>>
>>95148947
He freaked out and whined the entire time. He might have taken an explosion blast to save someone, but he still had the same, "I'm panicking!" Lars mannerisms. Compared to the new clip where hat all seems to be ditched and only his smugness remains.
>>
>>95148636
wait, its back.?
>>
>>95149035
In the end, with encouragement of Steven, he jumped to action to attack the drones and protect the off colors. Now that he died and become a zombie, because of his cold deadened heart, he no longer feels fear.
>>
>>95149090
Boy, I wish we could SEE that instead of just blowing it all off on a couple of lines of dialogue. Again, I hope we will in a flashback, but if they can't even spare 11 minutes of Lars doing cool things with the Off-Colors as he becomes more of a leader, then it's trash.

Considering they had Lars and Emerald give large amounts of exposition on his heists, I'm gonna doubt we will.
>>
>>95149172
We won't and probably never will, since afterwards Lars will die for real.
>>
>>95149172
Also, wouldn't it be a total kick in the balls if it were revealed that most of Lars' heist success were basically flukes and that he just got lucky?
>>
>>95149317
No, that'd be pretty funny actually. Heroes by accident are almost never not.
>>
>>95148636
That song sucks anon, accept this fact
>>
So when will they even air next episodes? Somewhere in 2027?
>>
>>95149172
Lars isn't the main character. I hate timeskips as much as the next guy but it gets people talking. Writers know this
>>
Is Sadie gonna get cucked by Emerald?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.