[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this show. I just saw a bunch of episodes and i kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Thoughts on this show. I just saw a bunch of episodes and i kinda like it but alot of the episodes felt the same. Like Ladybug's and Cats relationship and how it's different for their secret identities.
>>
>>95139596
I watched got about halfway through the season and gave up. Monster of the week stuff just doesn't appeal to me.
I can't help but feel that there's a lot of wasted potential with this show, especially after seeing the earlier concept material.
>>
>>95139596
If you don't call these threads "Miraculous Ladybug Thread"s then people can't easily find it in the catalog. Keep this in mind when making these threads.
>>
I hope Season 2 is an improvement. What sucks is that Jeremy Zag of ZagToons has been releasing spoiler after spoiler without Thomas Astruc's consent. I hope he's doing ok
>>
>>95140184
Jeremy Zag is insane and Astruc is being driven to despair. This show's prospects are not good.
>>
>>95140184
What spoilers? I don't frequent these threads.
>>
>>95140236
Where to begin:
Alya gets the fox Miraculous. Her superhero persona is called Rena Rouge.

Nino gets the Turtle Miraculous. His superhero persona is called Carapace.

Chloe gets the Bee Miraculous. Her superhero persona is called Queen B.

Gabriel Agreste is akumatized. His akuma persona is called the Collector.

Chloe has a twin sister who's even worse than her. Chloe's mom is a super bitch fashion designer who is divorced from Chloe's dad. Chloe's family gets akumatized all at once at some point.

There are a group of Miraculous being introduced who are based on the Chinese Zodiac. That's 12 new Miraculous... es or whatever the plural is.

There will be an episode that involves multiple akuma returning for a massive battle. A "best of" episode if you will.
>>
>>95140213
Zag is the happy merchant and Astruc is the cucked goy.
>>
>>95140306
Wait, is Jeremy Zag really Jeremy (((Zag)))?

/pol/ is right again!
>>
>>95140278
Didn't a few of those get leaked ages ago at Toyfair or something?
>>
>>95140347
Some of them. Carapace and the Zodiac crew are somewhat more recent, though. And Chloe's family.
>>
>>95140166
Nobody cares, autist.
>>
>>95140184
>>95140213
>>95140306
>consent
Astruc knew what he was getting into. What idiot thinks the creator of a show has any power over the studio owner or what happens to the show after production ends? Zag owns the show and can do what he pleases, whether Astruc likes it or not.
>>
>>95140844
"Consent" was the wrong word to use but you can't deny Zag is going way too far with all this, even if he has the right to do so
>>
I like the style and some of the animation.

It's a little young for me but if I was a young teen I'm sure this would be a fast favorite of mine.
>>
>>95139596
You summarized my thoughts. Currently on episode 12 and it's already feeling old. But the characters are fun.
>>
>>95140184
So, how hard will they fuck up Zag Storm or whatever they called thier new show? I know people are banking it really high but how much will they fuck up in this one.
>>
Well, they wouldn't be leaks if Netflix would stop fucking around and release season 2.
>>
>>95142484
It's already out in Canada. You can find out for yourself.
>>
>>95140278
>Gabriel Agreste is akumatized. His akuma persona is called the Collector.
wait what. I thought Gabriel was.. what?
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (65KB, 442x298px)
IMG_0542.jpg
65KB, 442x298px
>>95140278
>Alya and Chloe
That must be around the time I stopped visiting the threads
>Nino
Neat, I always liked those tumblr fanarts
>Agreste
Um, but? Wow he should get fired
>Chloe
>literally introduce a new Chloe because the old one is good now and we need a bitchy popular girl antagonist
Oh and since we've been introduced to the subject of twins how much do you want to bet Adrian's dad is one :^)
>more miraculous
Unless they function more as accessories (yes it's a pun) to the current ones I could see this working. Maybe they could share them between themselves as secondary weapons?
>"best of"
I doubt it would be better than the marionette one
>>
>>95139596
That's true. There are a few episodes which focus on the main characters being jealous or pissing each other off (Evillustrator and Volpina come to mind) but for the most part, the dynamic between the two is pretty much the same from beginning to end. It's more "What do these two run into?" and the whole superhero/transforming hero blend rather than "How does the relationship between these two change?"

>>95142484
Zag Storm is already out. They've released all episodes in French, as far as I know, although I'm not sure if everything is in English yet because releases have been spotty.

It's... fairly basic. Kid gets transported to the Bermuda Triangle, ends up captain of a boat, and then it's just standard episodic "event on the high seas" stuff. I've heard that the episodes should be watched in order but I've not really seen any sort of story between them, and I've seen ten of the episodes so far.

>>95140278
>12 new Miraculous
That seems a bit much.
>>
>>95139596
is there a 1080p mega for this?
the costumes look freaking amazing but i only got the first couple eps in HD
>>
>>95144636
>the dynamic between the two is pretty much the same from beginning to end
That is not entirely true. If you watch the episodes in chronological order you can see a slow change to their dynamic as they get more comfortable with each other. It's not something you'll pick up watching it in the scrambled airing order, but it's there.
>>
>>95144682
I've been going over my links for the first time in over a year, and holy fuck half this stuff is dead.

It looks like I still have the full first season in 720p in French, though. Complete with the English subtitle files as well.
>>
>>95144896
i really dont like the french dub
>>
File: adrien6123474.png (182KB, 500x322px)
adrien6123474.png
182KB, 500x322px
/co/ essentially gave Adrien honorary waifu status when they were first getting into it.

When I first heard of it, I was interested by the premise and character design, but overall I found it kind of unremarkable.

The writing isn't the greatest, but can be fun. I enjoyed the Street Fighter references in that video game one.

A number of shows seem to try and get viewers invested by ship-teasing two characters together and adding "will-they-won't-they" drama, like this show, Star vs, The Office, etc. which personally never appeals to me.
I'm not saying that I'm not an autismo who likes shipping characters--because I am--but for the aforementioned shows the way they present it feels pandering, on top of them being pairings I find it hard to care about to begin with.

I don't find it terrible--there are certainly worse things on TV, but I don't think I'd personally be continuing it if my sis didn't like it because I like spending time with her and we have kind of a ritual of introducing/watching shows we like with each other.
>>
>>95139596
Use the episode guide

Someone post the episode guide
>>
>>95144155
Some people guess is a ruse and Gabriel akumatizes himself to trick Lady & Chat. Just wait until december, The Collector is probably season 2's first episode.
>>
>>95144294
>>more miraculous
>Unless they function more as accessories (yes it's a pun) to the current ones I could see this working. Maybe they could share them between themselves as secondary weapons?
Well, one of the pics shows Adrien using what look like an Ox based costume, so, basically an extra upgrade.
>>
File: 1501552040404.png (610KB, 1024x1113px)
1501552040404.png
610KB, 1024x1113px
I only watch it for him.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.