[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /co/ think of Jay-Z's The Story of OJ music vi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 54

What did /co/ think of Jay-Z's The Story of OJ music video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>95137812
Animation was nice, was barely even a song though. Like seriously, it was just him talking about basic shit while rhyming. Not really music.
>>
I preferred the DK Rap
>>
>>95137812
A fine testament to how Rap as a genre is fundamentally about bragging about how rich you are.
>>
>>95138069
Not surprising, since it originated within impoverished communities. It's still a relatively new feeling for them.
>>
>>95137988
This. The animation is great. The song is okay, I guess.

Also, outside of the one O.J. quote, I really don't get the title.
>>
File: Riley_4.png (777KB, 1131x623px) Image search: [Google]
Riley_4.png
777KB, 1131x623px
>>95137812
Interesting enough I suppose. Gotta agree with >>95137988 though, it felt more like a nigga talking about shit than a song. You can give you social dissertation and make the shit catchy too.
>>
Cool animation.

Decent song.
white nerds in the thread missing the point.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (3MB, 1200x4300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
3MB, 1200x4300px
Motion to turn this into an animated music video thread instead of a political thread?
>>
>>95138194
As a white nerd in the thread, help me out. I get the surface level shit, which is not hard to understand, what with the "house nigger, field nigger, rich nigger, poor nigger, still nigger" refrain. What am I missing?
>>
>>95138194
If you think delivering a vague message is more important than making a good song, then you are a corrupter of the entertainer's art and need to burn for your Heresies.
>>
File: rawMeat.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rawMeat.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
>>95138237
Yes. All I could think is that it's infinitely better animated and a better tribute to old 1930's animation than The Editors Raw Meat, but it's a shitty song in comparison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6GhYdwI7g
>>
File: killfascists.jpg (40KB, 481x482px) Image search: [Google]
killfascists.jpg
40KB, 481x482px
>>95137812
never seen this before. damn.

>>95138069
welcome to capitalism, where white people talk about how great capitalist countries are and then bitch about cultures of poverty that know having money and status is the key to success in a capitalist country. where people talk shit about left wing politics where it isn't represented anywhere that has been bombed by capitalist countries. oh by the way, large portions of entire world has been colonized by capitalist countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
>>
>>95138121

It seems like it is telling two different stories. One is you will always be a nigga no matter where you are in life good or bad.

The other is a seemingly random story about you should invest and build wealth. I don't know what that has to do with OJ.
>>
File: 1320030927217.jpg (73KB, 440x598px) Image search: [Google]
1320030927217.jpg
73KB, 440x598px
>It took Jay-Z up to 20017 to rap over beats Portishhead made 20 years ago
>the rhymes are shit
>>
>>95138121
O.J. forgot he was nigga. Just another nigga.
>>
>>95138121
Rags to riches but also losing touch with the community because you no longer feel connected with street level shit after you've made it. The idea that OJ was rich and accepted by whitey but that didn't make him white. That's why he kept repeating that no matter what you're position in life, if you're black you still a nigga. That was the point of the OJ quote about OJ identifying more as an individual than as a member of a race. That's the point of his quote later about how it might seem bourgeois that he's got all this money, but he wants everybody to have money, pointing to how the Jews got their shit together.

Same old same old really. I could name at least three more hip hop songs telling niggas to wake up and quit being niggerish and elevate the culture and seek prosperity as a group and I don't even like rap.

I'm with OJ on this one actually. Fuck all this black team white team shit. I'm in it for me. I'll get mine, fuck everybody else. Worked so far. Now I just gotta avoid stabbing motherfuckers and I'll be golden.
>>
>>95138329
Shit,
>no matter what your position in life.
I really should proof read my posts better. Far too often I find myself typing faster than I can think.
>>
>>95138295
It's not the worst, tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8
>based on the always-moving rubberhose animation style
>animated via Flash and tweening
This makes me even more pissed that the DAMN KIDS AND THEIR PHONES message of the vid.
>>
>>95138329
So then is it a song that advocates "fuck the team, get yours"? That does make a lot of a sense now that you've said it and it seems to be verified with the bits where JAY-Z is clearly talking about himself, wanting to leave his wealth to his children.
>>
>>95138327
Damn you, Good Hair Becky! You exposed his Nigganess!
>>
>>95138297
I'm impressed at how shit was this post. You have studied well.
>>
>>95138365
>So then is it a song that advocates "fuck the team, get yours"?
Nah, quite the opposite. It's a song advocating the idea that we're all in this together, but he wants the rest of the team to play the fuckin' game better, and those that do play the game to stop trying to forget they were ever on the team.
>>
>>95138388
>So when he was accused of the murder, he didn't have the black community's support, either
I was 8 when the trial happened, so I can't say anything about the truth of that statement. But that does sound like a fucking ridiculous assertion in hindsight.
>>
>>95138358
Normally I don't mind poor flash animation, but that was bad enough to be distracting.
>>
>>95138329
>Fuck all this black team white team shit.
Yeah man

>I'm in it for me. I'll get mine, fuck everybody else.
Part of healing the deep wounds in black communities has to start with community leaders and parents. It's about race, sure, but it's also about optics: if there's no "face of success" that is black, there is no aspiration for young blacks, and no reason to value society. Set a good example and do your best to help others is what I'm saying
>>
>>95138388
>So when he was accused of the murder, he didn't have the black community's support

t. I was born in the current century
>>
>>95138384
Okay. I think I get it, on a superficial level then. I just don't think I can understand the idea of playing for the team, as it were. Lot's of a fucking white niggers out there that I want no part of, and I have no pressure to feel part of them.
>>
>>95138377
>studied well

nah, i just noticed all the anons saying they don't get the music video when it was pretty obvious. sometimes you have to spell it out for people.
>>
>>95138417
There are plenty of successful African-Americans that could be looked upon as inspiration, so no, that's not the issue.
>>
>>95137988
Seriously, it's a good thing nigga rhymes with nigga. But I haven't expected much out of Jigga in a while
>>
>>95138461
>What is internal rhyming
>>
>>95138365
The fuck the team get yours part was purely on my part. It was more a rejection of the sentiment because I'm a self centered asshole and I'm okay with that. I guess if shit falls apart I'll come crawling back hat in hand like the Grasshopper and the Ant, but right now that's a big IF.

>>95138388
I don't remember the black community turning its back on OJ. Maybe some high profile ones did, but not the folks around Compton where I lived. People cheered when he was acquitted. I know a few people like Chris Rock understood that it wasn't some big victory for black people, but the Average Jamal was happy as a damn lark.
>>
>>95138480
Lazy
>>
>>95138329
>Now I just gotta avoid stabbing motherfuckers and I'll be golden.
You'll do fine Redwood
>>
>>95138495
Thank God you don't write music, I bet you'd exclusively do single-syllable AABB rhymes.
>>
File: fredhampton.jpg (50KB, 708x528px) Image search: [Google]
fredhampton.jpg
50KB, 708x528px
>>95138448
there are also plenty of cops from the (who may or may not be KKK members) who have imprisoned africans and make sure their communities are destroyed and kept down. ever heard of black wall street? philadelphia being bombed? you can't expect entire populations to magically heal just because there's a figurehead somewhere but pigs are throwing people's fathers in jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N_HGEeyyrk
>>
>>95138358
I like it. I get what you're saying, but it's better than most of what we get. Christ, Handlebars is listed here >>95138237 and that's a fucking photoshop filter applied to real footage. At least this video is animated to SOME extant. I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>95138243
not thing has to be a pure expression of it's medium. This combines aspects of music, story, text and animation to deliver an interesting and thought provoking message. It's not the most amazing thing ever made, but it isn't corrupting anything.
>>
>>95138237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0 I like this one but don't know if it count as /co/
>>
>>95138489
>The fuck the team get yours part was purely on my part
Fair enough. I get that.
>>
>>95138238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nmV_QZxbuU
>>
>>95138529
>that's a fucking photoshop filter applied to real footage
That's objectively incorrect. That vid is cel-shaded CGI.
>>
>>95138377
>you have to study to understand capitalism is nothing but exploitation and has never reflected entropy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMe5p_eTZg
>>
>>95138525

I'm sure that every single Black person that has ever been locked up was really innocent.

Newsflash, dumbass. Every race has fathers that get thrown in prison.
>>
>>95138562
If that's true, then it fooled me.
>>
File: strawmanuse.jpg (68KB, 960x430px) Image search: [Google]
strawmanuse.jpg
68KB, 960x430px
>>95138584
>every black person

i like how disingenuous you are about how justice systems that value punishment over rehabilitation have never worked
>>
>>95138121
I think it was that niggas will always act like niggas. They don't realize that even when you are rich you still need to invest and plan smart or you will die a poor nigga. He even says Jews own everything because they are smart and know how to invest and play the game.
>>
>>95138514
>not AABCC
>>
File: Bruh.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I'm gonna try and break this down as best I can.

>Faux nigga, real nigga, house nigga, field nigga. Still nigga.
No matter who the fuck you are, if you're black, that will ALWAYS be the first thing people see about you in America. No matter what.
>"I'm not black, I'm OJ!"
No the fuck you're not. You're black. You just used your money and status to BARELY achieve trust of white people. When shit hit the fan, he was still black.

>Finance your freedom
This one's a doozy. Here's a big TLDR of how people like /pol/ sees black people;
>am white, want to be rich like some other white people who get tax cuts
>can't get rich because heavily taxed because taxes feed FUCKING NIGGERS LOLOLOL
>Therefore
>Adding black people to the 1% leaves white trash out on their ass with no one to blame
But at the end, the white trash is still white trash and will hate black people. Their skin is still black.
>>
>>95138525
>shit that happened 100 years ago is why I'm a lazy faggot

Yes I'm sure more lectures about how Jim Crow ruined your life (despite only around half of black Americans living in the South in 1960) will certainly solve your fucking problems, faggot.
>>
>>95138648
>jim crow ruined your life

no, i'm white. i'm just aware that when people's fathers are gone for long periods of time, whether it be for the gulf war or prison, it has a negative affect on the family dynamic.

you're the fucking scum of the earth by the way. you deserve to die.
>>
>>95138644
>When shit hit the fan, he was still black.
But at the end of the day, being black got him off. That fucker was so guilty that if he was white, he would have been convicted. I agree with everything else you're saying, but that part really destroys what I assume is supposed to be the message of the song.
>>
>>95138675
Black anon here. I can't speak for every black person ever but in my experience most just don't want to be fathers so they don't take care of their children.
>>
>>95138702
Condoms exist. Just saying.
>>
>>95138693
Being black didn't help him, being rich did. His acquittal was a victory for the black community because it showed people that with enough money and fame they could transcend being black.
>>
>>95138702
birth control pills
>>
>>95138675
t. impotent cuck
>>
>>95138722
No one cares, fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>95138693
Being RICH got him off the hook, not being black. If black skin was the only thing going for him, OJ would have gone to prison faster than you can say plea bargain. Yes, he managed to use his race as an advantage because Mark Fuhrman was a Grade A moron, but he could only play that P.R. jujitsu because he had the cash to feed the propaganda machine. If he'd have been white or Asian or Hispanic it would have been the same shit with different words attached, as long as he had the only color that matters: GREEN.
>>
File: gulagtus.jpg (65KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
gulagtus.jpg
65KB, 684x960px
>>95138734
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

see pic, bootlicker
>>
>>95138702
You sure as fuck don't speak for me, fellow negro. My father was my best friend growing up. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>95138722
Huh. That's actually a fascinating statement. Can I assume that you're black? I have never heard that interpretation before since I've only talked to white people. Everyone I've ever spoken to agrees that being rich made most of the difference, but it was playing that race card that put him over the top. I have never heard an assessment that say's OJ got away with murder IN SPITE of being black.
>>
I hate niggers
>>
>>95138644
>No the fuck you're not. You're black. You just used your money and status to BARELY achieve trust of white people. When shit hit the fan, he was still black.

I think that was ultimately the point of using OJ as the song title. He was so famous and wanted to distance himself from being black and the point of the song was that no matter who you are, if you're black, you're black.
>>
>>95137812

this thread went to shit real quick
>>
>>95138323
that's just Jay Z being Jay Z, he's all about trying to act like some kind of mogul
>>
>>95138808
>things anons say on the internet but never have the balls to say in real life
>>
File: americagreat.jpg (92KB, 639x635px) Image search: [Google]
americagreat.jpg
92KB, 639x635px
>>95138854
>>
>>95138808
Why
>>
>>95138774
>this anon is an actual person who is a white guy who actually thinks dumb bullshit like this matters

This is assuming this isn't just an elaborate ruse of course.
>>
>>95138644
>When shit hit the fan, he was still black.

He literally got away with murder, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: Roman Polanski.jpg (29KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Polanski.jpg
29KB, 660x371px
>>95138791
With as much cash as OJ poured in, he'd have had just as good a chance of beating that rap if he'd been any other race. Fuhrman was only one element of the cops' massive bungling of the crime scene. There was plenty enough to work with besides his racist comments.
>>
File: devilWentDownToGeorgia.jpg (139KB, 1984x1116px) Image search: [Google]
devilWentDownToGeorgia.jpg
139KB, 1984x1116px
>>95138237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w&t=4
Stop motion counts, right?
>>
>>95138872
Protip: very few people who want to have a career regardless of race go around shit-talking people in real life. The dumbasses you see on twitter posting about how much they wish people of one race or another would die are just an example of the most retarded people in the world.
>>
>>95138886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>95138297
Fuck off to Venezuela
>>
>>95138889
it doesn't matter? cool. give up your property. you don't need it. it has no bearing on the future of your family, right? what do finances matter? they can't possibly affect later generations, right?
>>
>>95138898
I suppose the assumption Jay Z is making is that OJ really was entirely innocent and it really was someone else who killed those people but he got the blame unfairly cuz he was a black man with a motive.
>>
>>95138934
Trying too hard.

>>95138912
>start war
>get your shit burned down
>cry about it generations later

It'll never not be funny
>>
File: alienpooh.jpg (112KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
alienpooh.jpg
112KB, 1000x625px
>>95138931
why would i do that if you're the problem?

after all, the maduro government got loans from goldman sachs just like greece did. you like sucking corporate cock so much, why don't you go?
>>
>>95138898
"""got away with""" is really pushing it. If he hadn't been wealthy he'd still be rotting in prison, sure, but consider the fact that the system did absolutely everything in its power after his acquittal to punish him for the crime he'd just been exonerated of. Civil court came down hard on his assets, and the court of public opinion ensured that all the good will he'd earned being a celebrity soured into open resentment in all aspects of public life. White America closed ranks on him in every way it had left from the moment he left the courtroom. Which is fine, I'm pretty sure he stabbed that broad, so it's the least he deserves.
>>
>>95138950
give up your property, anon. finances don't matter to you and you don't think it will affect your family. hand it over.
>>
>>95138973
Look we both know you're the retard making 90% of the shitposts in this thread about communism and the like so why don't you save us all a lot of time from your ebin trolling and kill yourself. Or at least fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>95138734
>OP like, "I'm not cuck, I'm OP"
>>
>>95138970
>if he hadn't been wealthy he'd have been in prison because he killed somebody

So you're saying he literally got away with murder and because everyone knew it his reputation was tarnished? Gee poor OJ. I liked that time Kobe raped somebody and then no one gave a fuck though, that was pretty funny.
>>
File: drumpfpokemon.jpg (50KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
drumpfpokemon.jpg
50KB, 500x371px
>>95138997
>/pol/

but you see, judging by the 90% replies that have been left, there are quite a few of you that would fit in better over there than i ever could.
>>
>>95138237
glad to see fantasy by DYE is on there.
>>
>>95138791

Shit man, there was so little evidence and he was super rich and famous. Rich people get away with running over people while drunk driving with a slap on the wrist when they can 100% prove it, but people were practically begging to lynch OJ before the evidence was even out. His blackness helped him in the sense that the LAPD couldn't fucking help but try to frame him, and any decent lawyer would have won the case off that alone. OJ almost got jail in spite of being Rich and Famous.
>>
>>95137812
>rap
>music

Pick one and only one
>>
>>95139018
You're literally the type of faggot that would go there and make threads about how great communism is just to rile them up. So why don't you go there and spare us your faggotry?
>>
>>95138237
>>95138237
K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tODoC8poz7Y
>>
>>95137991
I'm surprised that didn't get more controversy in the black community, what with it's direct reference to the KKK.
>>
>>95139028
>le it's (c)rap meme
kys
>>
>>95139041
>faggot

hey all i did was participate in a thread on /co/ about a cartoon music video that was started. if you can't take the bants then see yourself out.
>>
>>95139020
How could it not be?
>>
>>95139059
>meme

Found the negro
>>
>>95138238
What's hard to understand about "no matter what kind of black person you are, you're still black."

Also, it's "nigga" my white friend. Go make some black friends.
>>
>>95139079
I can't say either of them to my black friends. A or Er, it's the fucking same to me.
>>
>>95138854
last thread had a decent star, but that was because it was made in the dead of night. When morning came it went to shit pretty fast.
>>
>>95138238
I read this post in a nasally, high pitched voice.
>>
>>95139095
Calling black people "nigga" is just fucking cringy. And nigger is a slur so any nigger that is fine with being called a nigger is a faggot.
>>
>>95139013
>So you're saying he literally got away with murder and because everyone knew it his reputation was tarnished?
Legally, yes. But not really. He lost a large chunk of his wealth as well as becoming a social pariah.

If you think I'm trying to defend OJ and say he dindu nuffin, you can stop because I'm not. You think he deserved worse? That's fine, I won't argue with that. But to say he got away completely free like nothing happened is ignoring a lot of the shit that happened directly afterward.
>>
>>95139079
in junior high, some black girls apparently had a disagreement with themselves whether whites could say it. they found that i was incapable of saying it because i hate it so much.
>>
>>95139120
So you proved my point. There's no fucking difference for me.
>>
>>95138358
It reminds me of Stromae's Carmen but worse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKftOH54iNU
>>
>>95139120
I think calling things cringy is cringy.

Although that's probably just because the the word is now over used by every kid with a youtube account.
>>
>>95138970
Damn, that's really fucked up that those white trash nazis resented a murderer, just because he's black. We should punch them all in the head.

Do you have any idea how much damage you people do to progressive causes when you say shit like this?
>>
>>95139120
So I'll just call them nigger then, gotcha
>>
>>95138714
>>95138730
Not everyone has the planning to use it properly.
>>
File: 1346462535069.jpg (38KB, 189x165px) Image search: [Google]
1346462535069.jpg
38KB, 189x165px
>>95139182
How in the actual fuck can you improperly plan to use a condom?
>>
>>95139160
How did you get all that from what he posted?
>>
>>95139013
liberals cant into when the media plays a side they always follow. look at cosby no one gave a fuck no people calling any race card there and he didnt even kill anybody.
>>
File: condom.jpg (62KB, 578x436px) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
62KB, 578x436px
>>95139194
>>
>>95139160
do you realize how much you damage yourselves when you dismiss the murdered civilians in wars and police brutality?

oh of course not. the definition of "murder" is subjective to you. you're mad at a single black athlete when corporate CEOs committing crimes or lying or when presidents lie and send people to war it isn't even on your radar
>>
>>95139217
He's a "centrist" that really hates liberals and probably finds any excuse to hate them.
>>
>>95139225
Some people did call the race card, but it was mostly people either no one cared about, or people who were hated by everyone already.
>>
>>95138525
This image depresses me. Back then many people actually fought legit systemic racism and actual racism. Like burn a cross on your yard for looking at a white girl racism. And they tried desperately to break out of those situations and to fight that opression with peace. And they did it using peace and love as their mantra. Yet people today just use it as an excise to fucking hurt and attack people. Makes me so god damn disappointed.
>>
>>95138886
Your incessant whining and persecution and inferiority complexes have being going on for decades and have succeeded in making the entertainment industry bend over backwards to appease you. As a nonwhite, i couldn't care less for you.
>>
File: feelsgood.png (224KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
224KB, 656x368px
>>95139182
no words lmfao
>>
File: case_durex_rabbits_640x455.jpg (60KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
case_durex_rabbits_640x455.jpg
60KB, 640x455px
>>95139120
I grew up hearing it, and then I've also been bumming around this site for a little over 10 years, so nigga and nigger don't mean shit to me anymore. Well, maybe if I was driving through rural Alabama and I overheard it. That might get my attention.

Sometimes I will slip and use nigga almost like I use "dude," except with a slightly negative connotation, such as "Look at that nigga over there," or "fuck them niggas." Pure force of habit. Try as I might, I'll never be as genteel as the average white anon.

>>95139194
Balloon animals!
>>
File: 1483369708579.jpg (87KB, 1221x739px) Image search: [Google]
1483369708579.jpg
87KB, 1221x739px
>>95138997
He is being a tad facetious, but he isn't wrong.

If gathering wealth, knowledge, and prosperity benefit your children and their children then wouldn't taking that away or preventing you from gaining it have the opposite effect on them?
Not saying individual choice isn't a factor, but there are a lot more safety nets when your parents made good life choices. And an even better chance if their parents also made good choices. Problem is until the '60s blacks were deterred or outright not allowed to make those choices, due to the culture and government.
So yes, the government's stance on how they treated blacks until a few decades ago aided in how we view U.S. culture and how it views us today.
Many blacks simply turned their backs on it, not out of hand, but based on the tales from parents, grandparents, and peers about how the culture betrayed them. That's where the criminal at worst, get rich or die tryin at best sentiment came into place.
If I knew half the shit about whites in my hometown that my grandad kept hidden from me, I have no doubt I'd be racist against whites myself. But my grandfather was military and had the opportunity to learn himself that whites outside of his home weren't either racists or indifferent to racists. Many blacks weren't exposed to that so they made sure to tell their children and their children's children that 'whitey isn't to be trusted' and 'the law will fuck you over anyway, make sure you get yours'.

tl;dr
He's a prick, but he isn't wrong.
>>
>>95137812

I like the video, but it barely has anything to do with O.J. Simpson unless it's also a double meaning. The animation is fun though, I always like throwbacks. I think it's funny too, if this was made by a white person it'd be "racist" but it's not because it's made by Jay-Z? (With probably white and asian animators)?

Whatever.
>>
>>95139268
Hello Pedro.
>>
>>95138237
add this to the chart https://youtu.be/cYBCrYPRFUU
>>
>>95139255
you are probably a retard who complains about /pol/ to whatever you disagree with in these threads when you also say politically charged things that uhhhh shouldnt be here fuckhead
>>
>>95138644
It's more than that. The imagery and what's being said says it all.you are still a nigger. Doesnt matter if a white person is saying it because even to blacks your still a nigger. Our own people view each other that way. Look at what rap has become. Originally it was an outlet to send a message and to let other disenfranchised blacks know about your struggles, and to spread that message. Now it's about being a nigger. This imagery of being some beast and a Savage hasn't changed. It's perpetuated by both sides. And is horribly looked at as some status symbol by blacks while sill being used as a moniker for a lesser people by whites. It's this system of hate that is being prolonged by both sides and until we can stop looking at ourselves and glorifying the very thing we should hate, we are always going to simply be a nigger
>>
>>95139281
Okay. I guess I'll give you that. If your woman is incredibly turned on by clown skills and you desperately need to make a balloon wiener dog to moisten her up, and the only option is the condom you have, then yes. I get it.

Outside of that fuckin' scenario, wrap your fucking cock!
>>
>>95139255
Maybe they should stop being bat shit commies then. (Yeah, I know that's impossible )
>>
File: flightofdragons.png (318KB, 668x649px) Image search: [Google]
flightofdragons.png
318KB, 668x649px
>>95139160
let's talk about zimmerman

no uniform
unmarked vehicle
didn't identify himself
stalked someone
got beaten up
lied about going back to the truck when somehow the scene of the gun shot was magically 100ft away. he lied in court

i agree. it's really fucked up when people get away with murder because they have money. it's like the KKK and racists cops plant the seeds of their own destruction.

you know what else it's like? it's like right wingers are racists and that fact should NEVER, EVER be overlooked. maybe some crimes are going to slip through the cracks, but those are the stakes when you have to constantly be on the look out for bigots who claim they want justice because their existence as bigots means that they will always be incapable of objectivity.

think about it. let's assume that 9/11 wasn't an inside job. even if the alleged 19 hijackers weren't white, the u.s. would never have invaded europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw

>>95139264
liberals are not leftists, they're right of center capitalists whose job is to betray the working classes and minorities. it's their history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9eZUli8T0Q
>>
File: muh bae.gif (1MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
muh bae.gif
1MB, 448x252px
>>95139324
It's like you've known me for years, anon.
>>
File: gohanpolitics.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gohanpolitics.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>95139331
>liberals are commies

nope. you're politically illiterate
>>
>>95139313
Close, it's Pahjeet.
>>
>>95139331
I lovies how the word commies start to gain more momentum. It really shows how blatant its becoming that the "right" can't gain an audience with out trying to resorting to shit slinging and "both sides are bad".
>>
File: manly_tears.jpg (18KB, 244x320px) Image search: [Google]
manly_tears.jpg
18KB, 244x320px
>>95139380
I choose to believe you're serious. God speed, you clown-fucking bastard. God fucking speed.
>>
>>95139319
Let me guess you cry "COMBLR" IS REAL when no one here buys into the bullshit that you been feeding yourself over the years.
>>
>>95139387
Naw.
>>95139403
>this delusion
>>
>>95139424
Let me guess, this is the politics board right?
>>
>>95139160
The fuck are you on about? That's not what I said at all. I merely said that the system did bite him. Maybe not as hard as you'd like, or as hard as he deserved, but it did what it could given how much of a farce that trial became. And you can really blame the cops for that one. Those notorious SJWs in the LAPD, right? Haha.
>>
>>95139434
>naw

yeah.
>>
>>95139450
Its too late to try to act morally superior by being politically neutral this late into the thread.

Also take off your tripcode no one gives to shits who you are.
>>
>>95139374
don't forget that he pursued when the 911 responder told him not to
>>
>>95139498
So?
>>
File: skinny new york kike.jpg (15KB, 247x325px) Image search: [Google]
skinny new york kike.jpg
15KB, 247x325px
>>95139482
but what board is this buckaroo
>>
>>95139506
so he put himself in a dangerous situation by inciting a confrontation, then refused to take responsibility for it. the sentiment of not taking responsibility for actions was shared by everyone who supported zimmerman.

it's similar to troop supporters. "yes, i support your decisions to be shot at by invading someone else's country and thereby becoming a trespasser. good job. keep stealing from other countries."
>>
>>95139509
we're talking about a cartoon music video. what's the problem?
>>
>>95139506
Who does he think he is, Steven Segal?
>>
File: patches.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
patches.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>95139509
Like I said, where in a thread revolving around

1) the use of the nigger/nigga

2) Blacks treatment in the States

To attempt to win this argument by acting politically neutral doesn't prove anything especially considering the whole basis of this argument is trying to defend this retard >>95138970 and saying i'm the bad guy for calling him a retard for bringing up "hur dur lefties are evil because they wanna punch nazis" when the person never made any statement. If there's anyone you should be using this whole shtick on its >>95138970

Though given how you showed up and that person isn't responding anymore, I'm inclined to believe you're the same faggot that made that post.
>>
>>95139509
Gotta agree with >>95139597 here. This thread is fair game. We're discussing a newly released political cartoon. One specifically about the role of race in our culture, no less. What other course could this discussion take besides the obvious political one? Should we be talking about the method of animation used to make the video?

>>95139643
One, fuck you I don't need to be defended to begin with. Two, I hope you're having fun twisting what I said. I wonder how much longer you can milk it.
>>
>>95137812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8oIv2UG5U
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>95139684
how hey look the anonymous poster responded to me and no the tripfag. What a surprise.
>>
>>95139684
Yeah, actually. That'd be better.
>>
>>95139643
fuck. I meant to say the whoe agrument spawned because of >>95139160

not

>>95138970
>>
>>95138237
God bless your efforts, anon.
>>
>>95139711
you can't just act like the politics aint there. Half the reason why the art style is the way it is because of the subject matter being said in the lyrics.
>>
>>95139768
This isn't /mu/ and it's not /pol/.
>>
>>95139699
Still can't believe they got Elmo on kiddy diddlin. I expect this kind of shit from Telly's skeezy ass, but not you Elmo. Shame.

>>95139732
Oh. Nevermind then. Carry on.
>>
>>95139739
Hijack the thread back. Post something. Even if it's already in that image, most people probably haven't seen it or would care in the context of this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k78gOa3lCsc
>>
>>95138237
you should probably update that since OP and the lisa frank cat post's url 4 comments below yours can be added to your list pic

>>95139779
and yet what we're talking about is animated or has animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FD1K8OvVCs
>>
>>95139582
>inciting a confrontation
Trayvon made a conscious decision to attack zimmerman first.
No. Someone following you isn't cause for self defense.
>>
>>95139779
It's a political cartoon with music. I agree it's annoying when /pol/ hijacks a discussion that has nothing to do with politics initially, but this is not that. You need to just hide the thread.
>>
>>95138854
Every thread about this music video is guaranteed to turn to shit within the first few replies or so. Doesn't help that /co/ is extremely easy to bait
>>
>>95139808
you stalk people, you get beat. that's how it works.

you should try it out. go stalk someone anon, make sure when they're sure you're following them in their own neighborhood, you cry and bitch about it when they confront you
>>
>>95139831
Then don't cry when that person rightfully defends themselves.

You attack people, you get your ass shot.
>>
>>95139808
>Someone following you isn't cause for self defense.
Since fucking when!?
>>
>>95139849
Probably since self defense laws have been on the books.
Being followed doesn't mean someone is going to attack you or harm you.
>>
>>95139846
>rightfully defends themselves

lol cool. so if i stalk your wife down the street, i can beat the shit out of her if she confronts me. sound cool? hey how about any other female family members you have. you got any kid daughters? it's fine if i kick her in the face for wondering why i'm following her?

keep twisting people's words, snake.
>>
>it's a "The Story of OJ" thread devolves into politics episode
>>
>>95139883
why do you watch cartoons or read comics, anon?
>>
>>95139872
I'm someone else.
I didn't twist a single thing you said.

If you attack someone because they're following you, that's not self defense. Don't see how that's hard to understand. Argument ad baculum is also terrible, as are
>>
>>95139868
Alright, I know what I said is fucking stupid after I posted it. Following someone isn't a problem. But let's be real here - Zimmer was stalking his ass. That's a fucking different situation.
>>
>>95138329
>Now I just gotta avoid stabbing motherfuckers and I'll be golden

I don't know, Ben Carson claimed to have stabbed a guy and he's a rich and famous brain surgeon and the head of HUD.
>>
>>95139823
The thread hasn't been that bad. We've all seen way worse than this. This is downright civil. It's weird how abruptly the Zim Zam got brought up, but even that's sorta relevant here. Our lovely culture didn't do young Trayvon any favors when he decided to keep it real.

>>95139849
I wish that wasn't the case, but I do understand. Anyone in my family, including the women, in that same situation would be down to fight the guy if they felt unduly harassed. We're taught to be confrontational and willing to stand up for ourselves as part of our self esteem. But that was without a doubt the wrong fucking move.

Not saying he deserved to get killed, but he had other options besides standing up for himself that way.
>>
>>95139803
Do rotoscoped videos count? I love this song
>https://youtu.be/Co0tTeuUVhU
>>
>>95139922
If American Tail counts as /co/, then all fucking rotoscope counts.
>>
>>95139901
He absolutely shouldn't have been and he was in the wrong. Unfortunately, being in the wrong doesn't mean you can assault them. Calling zimmerman anything other than acting irresponsible would be an exaggeration.

But not so irresponsible that violence was justified.
>>
>>95139912
That's a fair point. I'll try to keep the wisdom of Sleepy Ben in mind next time someone disses my fly girl.
>>
>>95139896
I should be more specific, it devolves into /polco/ vs /co/mblr posting. What do George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin have to do with the animation of this video?
>>
>>95139883
Same thing happened last night.
>>
>>95139922
I wish Ye never dropped the dropout bear. I fucking loved that little shit. He's cute as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ
>>
>>95139941
I don't agree with that. Too many cunts fuck with the law to protect themselves. Just because Zimmer was "legally" in the right, doesn't make him right. Nigger should have been fucking killed, if for no other reason than he's a fucking self-righteous autist. And I'm no saying Trayvon would have been right. I'm just saying Zimmer is a proven worthless cunt that we'd all be better off without.
>>
>>95139900
>it's not self defense

castle doctrine states you can defend yourself if you feel like you're in danger. that's florida. are you saying trayvon martin wasn't within his right to do what he did because he didn't have a gun?

what's it feel like to be a hypocrite?
>>
>>95137812
Garbage.
>>
>>95139956
As long as it gets responses, it will continue to happen daily until a new stealth political thread topic happens.
>>
>>95138921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
>>95139987
>castle doctrine states you can defend yourself if you feel like you're in danger.

(In your home)
>>
>>95139945
they're examples of how the courtroom is used to manufacture a body politic's self perception
>>
>>95139999
Then Zimmerman was a fucking murderer! He wasn't in his home.
>>
>>95139999
wow. i guess zimmerman doesn't meet the criteria of castle doctrine then. he wasn't in his home, he put himself in a dangerous situation by stalking someone.
>>
>>95138237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8
I think this is animated.
>>
>>95139945
What does that song have to do with things like the Martin shooting? The black experience, black culture and its impact on the lives of black people. You can bet Trayvon was a nigga when Zimmerman decided to hunt him across the block. One of the themes of the video was, "That could be any one of you," a message punctuated by imagery of Jay-Z being sold at auction and publicly lynched.

I agree that going too deep into the Zimmerman thing risks losing sight of the larger issue, but it's certainly related. And since when do 4chan threads militantly remain on topic? This is as good as it gets for this sort of discussion.
>>
>>95139980
I don't think either one of them were acting remotely responsible.

As much of a tool as he is, nut'n fancy was right about one thing: If you're going to carry a gun, you've a duty to yourself and everyone else to avoid confrontations. Not because the law says you have to, but because you honestly should hold yourself to a different expectation.

>>95140008
>>95140020

Castle doctrine is not the sole letter of self defense laws. Even without castle doctrine laws, there are numerous self defense laws aside from them that says if someone is attacking you, you can fight back.
>>
>>95140020
>>95140008
>>95139987

Aside from the point:
With a mere justifiable homicide law, that is, outside castle doctrine, one generally must objectively prove to a trier of fact, beyond all reasonable doubt, the intent in the intruder's mind to commit violence or a felony.

You have to objectively prove in this instance that you KNOW they were going to attack you.
>>
>>95140047
Its the same people that claimed marvel currently is being too political. Despite the fact marvel has been political over the decades.
>>
>>95140091
Seeing as Trayvon was pounding his head into the curb, that counts.
>>
>>95140049
>castle doctrine is not the sole letter of the law

and yet, the context it was used for the martin/zimmerman case was a simple interpretation of being attacked. if there is no such thing as pre-emptive self defense like trayvon martin engaged in, then the foreign policy executed by the u.s. military is bullshit. where there is evidence that zimmerman was stalking, there was no evidence that Iraq had WMDs (unless you count the fact that the U.S. had sold them WMDs but they were destroyed in the khamasiyah weapons bunker in 1991). trayvon martin had more reason to beat the shit out of zimmerman, who deserved it, than the u.s. had of invading an entire country of slightly brown middle easterners.
>>
>>95140110
In this instance, yes.

Someone following you could be following you for any number of reasons and you can't prove they're about to attack you.
>>
File: wistfulBatman.jpg (57KB, 591x510px) Image search: [Google]
wistfulBatman.jpg
57KB, 591x510px
>>95140116
>if there is no such thing as pre-emptive self defense like trayvon martin engaged in, then the foreign policy executed by the u.s. military is bullshit.
>>
>>95140116
Castle Doctrine wasn't used in the defence, it was a simple case of self-defence. Unless you're being attacked first or stopping someone from attacking someone else, there's no reason to start smashing someone's head against the ground.
>>
>>95140091
>>95140110
>intent

someone is armed and stalking someone else. they were told not to follow by 911 responder. zimmerman was looking for a confrontation. he said he went back to his truck. he decided to leave his truck. he decided not to get inside of his truck (by his court testimony). that's beyond all reasonable doubt. zimmerman is guilty of murder.
>>
>>95140116
>if there is no such thing as pre-emptive self defense like trayvon martin engaged in, then the foreign policy executed by the u.s. military is bullshit.
Military policy and personal defense laws are vastly different topics. Please stay on topic.

>trayvon martin had more reason to beat the shit out of zimmerman, who deserved it, than the u.s. had of invading an entire country of slightly brown middle easterners.
I don't think either of these events are justifiable if I'm honest.
In both instances the party acting preemptively had insufficient objective evidence or reason to believe they were about to be attacked.

Or in the instance of the united states, there was no evidence that iraq was stockpiling weapons for use against itself or its allies.
>>
>>95140140
see
>>95140150

either he lied and never went back to his truck or he went back to his truck and then decided not to get in it, distance himself from his truck for 100ft and allow a confrontation to happen or started one himself.
>>
>>95140121
You can when they have a gun.
>but this isn't comics nor cartoons.
>>
>>95140150
>>95140170

This is not proof that zimmerman intended to attack trayvon, though, anon.

It's proof he had opportunity to retreat and didn't. And there isn't and wasn't any duty for him to retreat.
>>
>>95137812
>caring what some gangsta nigga thinks
>>
>>95140156
>different topic

not at all. it's the same principle. someone claimed to feel in danger without information. martin felt in danger so he attacked. zimmerman claimed that he was in danger but that was because he instigated a confrontation by stalking and then not staying in his truck. if he never made it to his truck, he lied in court.
>>
>>95140177
>You can when they have a gun.
Having a weapon or not does not determine intent to use it, as the intent to harm is possible without having a weapon. Simply being in the act of following someone and having a gun is as likely to harm you as not having one without any other evidence.
>>
>>95140186
>there isn't and wasn't any duty for him to retreat

there isn't and wasn't any duty for martin to retreat from a stalker either. maybe you think people should just let their stalkers follow them to their home? maybe you should adopt a stalker and let them follow you home so they know where you live. that sound like a plan to you?
>>
>>95140191
>not at all. it's the same principle.
There are several different principles and laws that apply to the US and its code of conduct in war that do not apply to its citizens.

> martin felt in danger so he attacked.
Believe it or not: this is not the only required defense for justified homicide. I already listed what is required for justified homicide.
>>
>It's a "white people (mainly commies) talk about what it means to be black" episode
My favorite.
>>
>>95140199
>having a weapon is not intent to use it

and yet cops murder people with weapons all the time and get away with it. like Philando Castile

you're going in circles, dipshit. zimmerman is a murderer
>>
>>95140225
>and yet cops murder people with weapons all the time and get away with it.
This is a red herring fallacy.
Cops getting away with murder sometimes does not prove that they are going to murder you if you see one.
>>
>>95140207
There wasn't. But Martin also wasn't allowed to attack Zimmerman either. The moment he was hitting Zimmerman against the concrete, that's attempted murder.
>>
>>95140225
Zimmerman isn't a murderer. He may not be the smartest man, but it was a clear cut case of self-defence.
>>
>>95140239
>Martin also wasn't allowed to attack Zimmerman either.
Yes he did because he was acting in self defense.
>but this isn't comics nor cartoons.
>>
>>95140207
>there isn't and wasn't any duty for martin to retreat from a stalker either.
Correct.
But that is not justification for attacking someone.

>maybe you think people should just let their stalkers follow them to their home?
Unless you have a reason to believe that your stalker is going to attack you, you have no other option. If you attack people just for following you around, you're going to lose in court no matter where you live.

> maybe you should adopt a stalker and let them follow you home so they know where you live. that sound like a plan to you?

If you continue to use fallacies intentionally then this conversation is going to end abruptly.
>>
>>95140239
Not that it matters now, but do you think Martin would have actually killed him? I don't. Street fights like that, particularly fist fights, aren't typically to the death in my (admittedly limited) experience. Now if little man had been armed with something I'd think differently, but I feel like the worst Zimmerman was looking at if that played out was a mild ass whoopin'. That concrete thing seems blown out of proportion.
>>
>>95140258
>Yes he did because he was acting in self defense.
Very clearly not.

If you're going to assault someone there's got to be a reasonable reason. "He was following me with a gun" isn't.
>>
>>95140277
>but do you think Martin would have actually killed him?
Not him, but does that matter?
Assaulting someone isn't somehow excusable if you don't kill them.
>>
>>95140277
I think that he could easily have killed Zimmerman or given him life-changing injuries. Having your head slammed against a concrete pavement slab repeatedly is very dangerous.
>>
>>95140277
A fistfight can turn lethal at any time. One punch to the wrong place can kill someone and it's entirely possible for people to kill someone in a fight as they get incredibly angry and fight or flight takes over. What may not have started as intent can very easily end in death.

But as you said, it doesn't matter. Because even if someone doesn't intent to kill you but only wants to attack or hurt you, that's still justifiable use of deadly force.
>>
>>95139509
Bendis?
>>
>>95140293
Well I did lead with not that it matters. I just wanted someone else's opinion on the situation.
>>
>>95140293
Also you can assault someone without the intent to kill them but if the person being assaulted felt his life was in danger, he would be legally justified in defending himself.
>>
>>95140116
>trayvon martin had more reason to beat the shit out of zimmerman, who deserved it

at that point no he didn't idiot
>>
File: trap.jpg (35KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
35KB, 320x288px
>>95140218
>different principles and laws
>code of conduct in war

you're right. only the capitalist state is allowed to murder civilians.

>>95140238
>does not prove that they are going to murder you if they see one
that's not the point i was making. i was pointing out that when it does happen that cops murder people for seeing one OR EVEN IMAGINING that a weapon is there, they shoot to kill and get away with murder. nice attempt at strawmanning though

>>95140239
>attempted murder
you stalk people, you get beat. that's how it works. keep assuming that you should call the police for everything or that the police are going to do anything about something you're saying is perfectly legal. maybe the law is insufficient and because of that, murderers like zimmerman get to walk and then make fools of themselves elsewhere repeatedly. you know, like the criminals that cops complain about not getting time in jail and just being allowed to roam around in society?

>>95140249
>clear cut
obviously it isn't, because in order for you justify zimmerman's actions, you have to dismiss stalking, harassment, and lying in court

>>95140267
>you have no other option
>you're going to lose in court when people follow you
maybe the courts are shit, piggy. ;)

>>95140281
>it's totally fine if people stalk you with a gun
okay i'm now convinced you're a pig.
>>
>>95140309
Being assaulted is a very reasonable condition to use deadly force.
>>
>>95140319
he absolutely did, you fuckshit.
>>
This video (and thread) highlights just how difficult it is to be critical of black culture.
I envy whites in that regard; they can say that their race has done plenty of fucked up shit and get along fine but as soon as you say something negative about black culture as a black person you're immediately labelled a sellout, uncle tom, or some other buzzword.
>>
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan
I still whip yo' ass, you 36 in a karate class?
You Tae-Bo ho, tryna work it out, you tryna get brolic?
Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge?
>>
>>95140345
My favorite black-on-black pejorative is "coon." It's amazing watching black people accuse other black people of "cooning" on Twitter.
>>
>>95140281
>"He was following me with a gun" isn't.
Yes it is.
>>
>>95140325
>i was pointing out that when it does happen that cops murder people for seeing one OR EVEN IMAGINING that a weapon is there, they shoot to kill

Because police have a different standard for when they can use their weapons.
Also, shooting someone with a deadly weapon is by its nature shooting to kill. Using something that's by its nature deadly is in fact, using it with intent to kill. The long and short is: There's no way to shoot someone and not be trying to kill them.

>maybe the courts are shit, piggy. ;)
>okay i'm now convinced you're a pig.

Not only am I not, but your argument has devolved to literal name calling.
>>
>>95140345
>>95140345
>no one has called anyone a sellout or uncle tom in the entire thread

cool story bro
>>
>>95140370
>police have different standard
no shit. it's called "hypocrisy"

believe it or not, my rights are not dependent on your commission, pig.
>>
>>95140325
>you're right. only the capitalist state is allowed to murder civilians.
>Arguing against the principle of self-defence and civilian firearm carry.
>Literally arguing for the monopoly of force to be limited to the state.

>you stalk people, you get beat.

No, you stalk people, you get arrested because you phone the police and tell them someone is stalking you. Assaulting someone for just following you is AGAINST THE LAW and even if they are stalking you, ASSAULTING THEM IS STILL GROUNDS FOR THEM TO LAWFULLY DEFEND THEMSELVES.

>Justify Zimmerman's actions

It's ludicrously simple to justify his actions: was he being assaulted by Martin? Yes. Did he assault Martin before being knocked to the ground? Unlikely. Was Martin acting in a way that made Zimmerman fear for the safety of his life? Yes. It'd be the same if a random Hispanic man was making a black man eat pavement.
>>
>>95140373
You're not even black, neither are most of the anons being critical of black people/culture ITT.
>>
>>95140339
No, he didn't. This is why black people are over-represented in prison and police/defensive shooting cases.
>>
>>95140325
I think Zimmerman is an asshole, but I have to agree with the other anons in regards to the letter of the law. Him playing vigilante isn't a good excuse to bum rush him, and Martin had the option to continue to flee or seek help. Of all the things Martin could have done there, he chose the absolute worst thing. I understand why he chose to fight, but that doesn't matter any more.

And in the case of Zimmerman, him losing that fight was a fair excuse to fall back on his gun, at least as far as the state was concerned. So that puts the onus ultimately back on Martin again for reacting the way he did. The way anon explains it makes sense.
>>
>>95140381
>police arrest stalkers

lol because that works so often for rape victims. how about those thousands of untested rape kits? come on. you're arguing for an "ought" scenario that clearly "isn't"

>ludicrously simple to justify his actions
you'd have to be simple to justify his actions. which included but were not limited to stalking, harassment, and lying in court
>>
File: propaganda.jpg (33KB, 480x399px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
33KB, 480x399px
>>95140387
>this is why
no, the reason why is because cops antagonize people. but let me guess, you've never been arrested or encountered cops, have you? or maybe you're friends with them and you're biased.
>just rely on the cops
uh huh.

>>95140385
>you're not even black
okay anon.
>>
>>95140364
then why do cops harass people for open carrying?
>>
>>95140380

>no shit. it's called "hypocrisy"
As much as I _hate_ having to defend police, they do have a completely different job. Their job requires them to intentionally confront potentially dangerous criminals. A person like me or you doesn't do this. It's why a cop is several times more likely to shoot someone without justification than someone with a CCW. The numbers I think of all police shootings were 12% were unjustified, whereas with CCW I believe it's about 3%?

All the same, no, in most cases you probably don't want to rely on police to defend you if you can help it, as they have no duty to protect you.
>>
>>95140441
I've never been arrested but I have encountered cops. But then again, I'm not antagonistic towards them or break the law.
>>
>>95140441
>okay anon.
Is this (>>95138675) not you?
Don't try to talk to black people about black culture please, you know nothing about it.
You don't see me butting in to talk about kike culture as if I know shit about it.
>>
>>95140462
This. You don't trust police to defend you. You defend you with your LEGALLY ACQUIRED FIREARM and your LEGALLY ACQUIRED CCW LICENSE.
>>
>>95140441
My skin is black
My arms are long/ my hair is wooly
My back is strong
Strong enough to take the pain
Inflicted again and again
What do they call me?
>>
>>95140466
you're a pathetic, spineless worm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMCjzXqXYyw
>>
>>95140483
No, I'm a respectable, productive member of society who doesn't go out of his way to annoy police officers. Stop dressing like a thug and talking like a retard.
>>
>>95140472
>get accused of blaming jim crow
>you're just telling people about their black experience while you're white

hmm.... aren't you doing the same exact thing if you're this person? >>95140345

that's if you're black, which is an unknowable fact
>>
>>95140504
In fairness, the law should protect everyone equally regardless of how they express themselves.
>>
>>95140373
He does have a point. Sort of. I've heard a sappy soliloquy or two from old gang bangers talking about how they wish they'd never gotten involved with stupid thug shit and talking about how they want the next generation to do better; stay in school, eat your veggies, stuff like that. That usually gets a few solemn nods. Those kind of 'don't be like me' messages aren't met with scorn.

But that's not the same as saying the culture itself is rotten. That's not the same as saying black people also have a responsibility to reach out to the police. That's not the same as saying that aspiring to be a football or basketball star or break into the music industry is a pipe dream, and kids need to be more realistic and stop idolizing the wrong people. That's not the same as saying that the culture we produce, the type of attitude and activities we venerate, are actively sabotaging us from the inside. That kind of shit absolutely will get you called out for trying to take the black outta blackness. And that is sad.

On the other hand, I think there are certain groups of white people that don't wanna hear no mea culpa type shit either when it comes to their culture and their history, so its not strictly a black thing.
>>
>>95140504
>stop dressing like a thug and talking like a retard

get the cop dick out of your mouth
>>
>>95140514
>aren't you doing the same exact thing if you're this person?
No, because unlike you I'm actually black and am talking about something that I've personally experienced.
I'm not going on about the necessity of Israel or how capitalism is evil or some other kike shit.
>>
>>95140325
>you stalk people, you get beat. that's how it works

then you get shot and your killer is found not guilty because of self defense, genius
>>
>>95140529
I find it utterly indefensible that people insist that any member of a race is obligated to act a certain way.
>>
>>95140538
lol no one called you any names like you're bitching about. you're accusing me of something that never fucking happened. but if it makes you feel better, i could call you sheriff clarke. maybe you consider that a compliment since you like to talk about that stuff so much.
>>
Why are cops such a big problem in America? Compared to other first worldlol countries I mean. You don't see this level of discord between the general public and the cops. You don't have people hating the cops or worshiping them as much as they do there.
>>
>>95140547
Is your stalker is following you with a gun then your life is in immediate danger.
>>
>>95140556
It's absolutely retarded and goes against every facet of what being an American is about.
Europoors need not apply.
>>
>>95140547
it's fine. go stalk someone family and find out how safe it is. it's perfectly legal to stalk people and lie in court about trying to flee. it's cool anon, i can see you're upset about something. just go stalk someone.
>>
>>95140556
If you can convince the other side of that argument to agree more power to you. But I believe in meeting half way, or at least trying to.
>>
>>95140530
I hate cops in general. You're a retard making life more difficult for yourself.
>>
>>95140566
Dumbfuck, the thread is about a video where JayZ basically calls OJ a coon for not being "black enough."
Fuck off you dumb kike, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>95140567
Guns.
We have a lot of gun and love of outlaw culture and frontier justice.
>>
>>95140585
>it must be you, cops are never the problem
>no problems here! just eat some donuts and recruit more members of hate groups in to law enforcement. bomb some brown countries. murder philando castile when he's doing what he's told. murica.
>look at me intransigently accuse others of being intransigent
>>
>>95140238
>Cops getting away with murder sometimes does not prove that they are going to murder you if you see one.

A cop just shot someone (a white guy) recently for having camera equipment with him, because the cop was far away and thought the dude was carrying gun. The guy was actually just carrying a tripod so he could take a picture of a lightning before it started raining. The cop didn't shout a warning or anything, just shot him immediately. Best part? Turns out the guy that was shot was also the cop's personal friend.
>>
>>95140593
>>95140567
There's some massive militarization of police in the united states. As much as it pains me to admit it, the police here simply view the public as the enemy that needs to be subdued and kept in line, rather than as people whose jobs are a service to those people.

This militarization was probably in no small part due to things like the war on drugs and before it prohibition.
>>
>>95140583
You can't really call following someone once stalking. That implies a repeated action. That said you're not listening to the argument. You're just repeating 'HE A STALKER' and 'HE LIED IN COURT'. Seeing as he wasn't charged with perjury, he didn't lie in court, no more than any of the prosecution witnesses lied.

Doesn't matter. You're still advocating assault and battery for a perceived sleight. And it doesn't matter even if he was stalking Martin for years and years and years. Assault is assault.

>>95140619
I'm not even American, it's just common sense. And none of that shit is true. Grow up.
>>
>>95140592
Jay-z is saying the exact opposite though.
>I'm not Black, I'm O.J.
>...OK
The meaning is clear; doesn't matter if you're rich and famous celebrity beloved by all, you're still black AKA still nigga.
>>
>>95138791
White people(and other races) pull the race card, and they don't even know they're doing it. Having money to get a good enough lawyer to lie your way out of jail, is the key to activating that card though.
>>
>>95140567
because their job is to protect the rich and protect property. they claim to "protect and serve" but they have no obligation to protect people.

also, lawyers spend years in law school. cops in the u.s. train for a few months and then they're thrown out on the beat without actually knowing the law. one can also find news articles about people who tried to get a job in law enforcement but their IQ was too high.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
>>
>>95140620
Shit's awful.
Police have no accountability.

But -
Why do you think that's relevant, exactly?
>>
>>95140637
Still nigga
>>
>>95140634
>i'm not even american, it's just common sense. none of that shit is true.

wew lad.
>>
>>95140637
Actually the song is basically implying that blackness" and "niggerdom" are the same thing.
Spoiler alert: they're not
>>
>>95140634
>I'm not even American, it's just common sense. And none of that shit is true. Grow up.
Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but quite a lot people in America don't really adhere to common sense.
>>
>>95140642
>because their job is to protect the rich and protect property.
If we're being as accurate as we can: their job is to enforce the law. In literal terms, arrest people.

>they claim to "protect and serve" but they have no obligation to protect people.
Correct. there is no legal obligation or duty for the police to protect you, even when the police make it clear they will try to protect you. The most famous of these cases would be Deshaney v. winnebago. Where a child begged for police to protect him because his dad was coming home to beat him.

The story ends very sadly.
>>
>>95140656
i thought it was saying that they aren't, but satirizing the notion that it is. it's the intellectual basis of the song in the first place
>>
>>95140656
Actually they are because that's how racism works.
>I'm a successfully lawyer
>NIGGER
>I cook and clean your homes
>NIGGER
>I'm a poor unemployed alcoholic
>NIGGER
It doesn't matter to society, you're still nigga.
>>
>>95140593
That really does seem like a big part of it. That goes double for blacks too. You're often seen as a coward if you can't stand up for yourself and run away from every fight. Dads, uncles, older brothers teach you from a young age how to throw a punch, and tell you to stand up for yourself. Most Americans own guns and are willing to defend themselves if it comes down to it, cops be damned. It's that same cowboy showdown-at-high-noon mentality, and I suppose that's a big part of American culture that in some ways transcends race. And I'm assuming the mentality isn't as prevalent outside of the US. Though I am not well traveled.
>>
>>95138329
..ok
>>
>>95140645

Because it shows that cop's think it's entirely justified go guns blazing into any situation, shoot first, ask questions. Or in this case, shoot first, oh shit he wasn't actually armed, I fucked up. And almost always, they get no real repercussions and people automatically defend them, because it's a stressful job, etc. Only in America.
>>
>>95140702
I see what you did there.
>>
I like 4.44 a lot, thematically and musically, but holy shit, No I.D. carried it hard on that front. Jay's flow has turned to shit.
>>
>>95140678
>doesn't matter if you're rich and famous celebrity beloved by all, you're still black AKA still nigga.
>i thought it was saying that they aren't
Pick one and only one
>>95140691
>It doesn't matter to society, you're still nigga.
Depends on where you live really.
That might be true in bumfuck Alabama/Louisiana/Georgia, but it's not true in society at large.
No one would state that someone like Be Carson or Barrack Obama is on the same level as that unemployed druggie down the block just because they're both black.
Outside of /pol/ of course.
>>
>>95140656
I can't wrap my head around how people can be on this site long enough, and not seem to understand that to some people, blackness and niggerdom are the same thing.
>>
>>95140634
>he hasn't been charged with a crime so he didn't commit one

holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>95137812
clicked play on the video and there's a commercial with tom cruise playing a pilot who runs drugs for the CIA

just thought i'd throw that out there.
>>
>>95140730
You do realize that not all of us are social retards whose only social interaction is 4chan, right?
>>
>>95139901
>>95139872
>>95139831
>>95140170
The star witness for the prosecution proved that at the end, martin was following zimmerman, after zimmerman said he was returning to his truck. The path that Martin would have needed to take to get to that position clearly shows that martin was following zimmerman, which is backed up by testimony. We have fairly precise time information on what happened when down to about 5 seconds or so. This case wasn't even close.

>>95139922
yes they do.

>>95140150
>>95139999
>>95139987
>>95140008
Oh for the love of god, please learn how the fuck self defense laws work before you end up in jail too.
>>
>>95140703
Seems to be the case often enough. Like I said it's because they're trained that way. Partially because some DO have dangerous jobs and some very calm, normal seeming situations can go very wrong for them very quickly without warning. Some police are in very rough neighborhoods where people will call the police just to ambush them.

Of course the other reason is because there's no accountability. It's very easy for a cop to go heavy handed and not have repercussions, as you said.

Regardless, there's millions of police interactions a day. Many of them go without incident. ANY time things go wrong is too many.

Still I ask where you're going with this.
>>
>>95140711
i wish you luck in your wealth gathering endeavors but remember
you still a nigga
>>
>>95140758
>Oh for the love of god, please learn how the fuck self defense laws work before you end up in jail too.

Castle doctrine, in most states, is the idea that your home is your castle. It's protection from prosecution if you defend yourself in your home, or your car.

A few states extend this beyond the domicile but those are generally outlined under separate "stand your ground" laws.

Why? Is castle doctrine different where you live?
>>
>>95140729
That depends on if they recognized them as celebrities. If Barack Obama traveled to some area in West Virginia where they haven't had a steady power grid like, ever, and the good old boys 'round those parts didn't immediately recognize his face, he'd still be just some nigga to them. Beyond the image he's built, that's the most neutral quality to judge him on regardless of all other factors.

Furthermore, even black celebrities are often seen through the prism of how they've distanced themselves from average black people, or how they reflect on black culture, or how they factor into the black struggle or the black community. There really is no escaping the association with it.
>>
File: beastintro1.png (590KB, 1070x763px) Image search: [Google]
beastintro1.png
590KB, 1070x763px
>>95140758
and that's bullshit, because the location that martin was shot is 100ft away or more. zimmerman is a murderer and martin was defending himself from a stalker.

now go fuck yourself.
>>
>>95140758
>The star witness for the prosecution proved that at the end, martin was following zimmerman
Name the witness.
>>
>>95140750
Yeah, I know that. Still, those people have to logoff at some point and step out into the real world from time to time, and the people who believe the "Nigger vs Black people" shit aren't all on internet.
>>
File: beastminiseries.jpg (78KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
beastminiseries.jpg
78KB, 500x751px
>>95140797
100ft away from his truck.

tell us how zimmerman ran like a bitch to his truck, didn't get in it, then the two of them crouching tiger hidden dragoned 100ft away
>>
>>95140729
>No one would state that someone like Be Carson or Barrack Obama is on the same level as that unemployed druggie down the block just because they're both black.
>Outside of /pol/ of course.
Actually /pol/ likes Ben Carson a lot. you're looking for the racists worse than them. and progressives who reduce all of them down to their skin color.
>>
>>95140758
>The star witness for the prosecution
Are you saying John Good said this?
>>
>>95138237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4EmXN9xvdE
^ This counts, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl2Rmw5hsao
>>
File: cookiegrouch.png (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
cookiegrouch.png
32KB, 300x250px
>>95140758
>>95140797
>>95140805
g'wan. tell us how they played hide and seek while martin was the seeker and started from the truck, then attacked zimmerman 100ft away. pull something out of your ass, buddy.
>>
>>95140792
>If Barack Obama traveled to some area in West Virginia where they haven't had a steady power grid like, ever, and the good old boys 'round those parts didn't immediately recognize his face, he'd still be just some nigga to them
I'm sure that even if they DID recognize him he'd still just be another nigger.
>There really is no escaping the association with it.
Which is my point, which is total bullshit.
Tired of all this collectivism and tribalist bullshit, I don't pretend that race doesn't exist, but if it's a defining factor for you it's probably because you're an empty, boring person with little to no personality.
Like those token blacks in movies that are cast in order to appear "diverse."
>>
>>95140805
I'm still wondering why Zimmerman felt the need to to leave his vehicle or draw his weapon instead of simply reporting the 'suspicious' behavior to the cops via a simple 911 dial.
>>
>>95140856
He has anger issues and felt like a busybody.
>>
>>95140823
>>95140798
>>95140815
Who was the star witness though?
>>
>>95140856
yup. you'd think that by saying that he went to his truck in court that they'd ask him why he didn't get IN his truck (which was unmarked by the way) or if he got in, why the hell he left. of course, the 911 responder told him not to follow, and it was great fucking advice. he didn't listen. i wonder why.
>>
>>95140802
My point is that those people are wildly overrepresented on 4chan, unless you mean what those people might think that in real life, to which I'd reply "who the fuck cares what some faggot thinks of me?"
So long as they keep it to themselves and don't actively discriminate against someone for being black, I give literally zero fucks about how inferior they might think I am.
>>
>>95138329
>Fuck all this black team white team shit.
Best thing to do anyway since black team white team division is just how the upperclass tries to keep class orders from shifting.
Even the video sounds more like someone who made it trying to keep the poor folks from overthrowing him so he can keep set in life and keep selling records.
>>
>>95140881
i'm the anon that posted beast and the cookiemonster oscar pics.

that's a good question. wasn't it zimmerman's dad, who wasn't even there? correct me if i'm wrong about this detail.
>>
>>95140884
Doesn't matter. He was under no legal obligation to listen. Martin was in the wrong to assault him.
>>
>>95140884
While that's all unfortunately true, that isn't enough to justify attacking someone.
>>
>>95140851
>Which is my point, which is total bullshit.
>Tired of all this collectivism and tribalist bullshit, I don't pretend that race doesn't exist, but if it's a defining factor for you it's probably because you're an empty, boring person with little to no personality.
i can feel the whiteness radiating from this post

>>95140884
because a dead man can't testify in court
>>
>>95140900
>doesn't matter
lol it does matter and martin was totally right to assault the kind of person who stalks, harasses, and lies in court. what's right and what's legal are sometimes different.

like slavery. slavery was legal. people who supported slavery may have even made the argument that they were "upholding the law"

>>95140904
>not enough to justify attacking someone
lol there was no proof that bin laden was behind the attack of 9/11 either, but you might only have a problem with pre-emptive self defense when it suits you
>>
File: IMG_20170906_033755.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170906_033755.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>95140911
>i can feel the whiteness radiating from this post
K
>>
>>95140928
>lol there was no proof that bin laden was behind the attack of 9/11 either
This is not the hill you want to die on.
>>
>People are still angry that a dumb thug got shot for being an idiot.
>>
>>95140941
>hill you want to die on

jet fuel can't melt steel beams, Lt. Dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
>>
>>95140928
The reason zimmerman was found not guilty might very well be because "preemptive self defense" is not a thing, legally.
>>
>>95140928
Again, you're not proving you're point. You're basically saying "FUCK RULE OF LAW AND SUCH. I CAN PUNCH WHO I WANT!" And then repeating the same three accusations against Zimmerman in the same order again and again. It's a mantra, it's a creed, it's not legal and it's not fact. And that is why Zimmerman is a free man to this day and Martin was legally killed.
>>
File: death.jpg (126KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
126KB, 1280x700px
>Racism then: Judging someone based on their race
>Racism now: Judging people as individuals and not focusing on race
>>
File: ABBOEINSTEIN.jpg (48KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
ABBOEINSTEIN.jpg
48KB, 700x394px
>>95137812
It just sounded like a guy talking. Barely even any rhymes, or anything.
I think it could be a cool song with a message, but it sounds like shit.
>>
>>95140968
>it's not a thing

is that why cops can shoot people if they feel like they're in danger? hey, how's officer slager doing these days? oh that's right, he's not in jail for shooting someone in the back right now, is he.
>>
>>95140958
Correct.
Jet fuel ignites fires that can burn hotter than the fuel used to ignite the fire did.

In the same way you can light a gas furnace that can melt aluminum, the match cannot melt the aluminum. It doesn't burn hot enough. But it can light a fire that can.
>>
File: authority.jpg (63KB, 751x500px) Image search: [Google]
authority.jpg
63KB, 751x500px
>>95140971
>legal murder is legal

cool. cool.
>>
>>95140986
Zimmermen isn't a cop or even white
>>
>>95140990
>fire can burn hot enough to melt steel

sure it can. especially if the fuel it's burning is thermite. otherwise it's not going to get hot enough. try the fuck again. ;)
>>
>>95140986

>is that why cops can shoot people if they feel like they're in danger?
Police are under different expectations of the law than civilians.

It's also why fully automatic weapons manufactured after 1986 can be transferred only to government and law enforcement and you or I can only buy full auto weapons and transfer them if they've been made before that date.
>>
>>95141021
>otherwise it's not going to get hot enough
Entirely inaccurate. Thermite is the most convenient, but not the only way to melt steel nor is it the only thing that burns hot enough to melt steel.
>>
>>95141022
>under a different expectation

you mean double standard.
>>
>>95141036
like what? office furniture? carpets?

NOPE.
>>
>>95140928
>lol there was no proof that bin laden was behind the attack of 9/11 either
Oh yes, that video he sent out was just a prank, bro.
>>
>>95137812
Oh joy this thread again.
>>
>>95140851
Hell anon I agree with you. I like to think of myself as an individual first and foremost but like you said, the race angle can't be overlooked. Your first descriptive quality to anyone you meet outside your personal circle will absolutely be black guy, brown guy, Asian, Arab, Italian, Irish, whatever. We can be more than that, we should be more than that, but we have to deal with it. The worst part is, unlike what we make of ourselves, it's not up to us to control what that means. And for black people that meaning and the history behind race can be some heavy shit.

Jews made themselves synonymous with money. It didn't make them popular but fuck me if the man in charge of my bank right now ain't a Jewish man. Please don't fuck me, he is. That's not a bad deal.

What is black synonymous with? I wish it didn't matter, but that's not what's real.
>>
>>95141053
which one? the one before bush jr's re-election that was clearly not bin Laden?

man, these light poles never stood a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFz7gLz7CVk
>>
File: tyranny.jpg (41KB, 610x488px) Image search: [Google]
tyranny.jpg
41KB, 610x488px
>>95141039
I mean tyranny.
>>
>>95141074
well i agree with you on that. not sure why you're arguing with me
>>
>>95141052

At 1100 degrees, steel beams lose 50% of their structural integrity. At 1800, it's 90%.

According to the engineering and fire experts, the temperature inside reached roughly 1875.
>>
>>95141112
Simple question.

Do you believe the "pre emptive" self defense, as you called it, of the police and other government bodies was justified?
>>
>>95141070
Jews are a different story, their solidarity is actual solidarity and not just solidarity in name only.
Jews hire their own, promote their own, and are often pillars of their communities mainly because of all the fucking nepotism they partake in.
How much has JayZ contributed to the black community?
How much of his contribution has been a net positive for the community?
All this "we gotta stick together man" shit's almost entirely lip service and means very little to the average black person.
Which is why I'll remain staunchly individualistic.
>>
>>95141125
>roughly 1875.
Oh sorry, I don't know how that number got there.

It was probably closer to 1,832.
Fahrenheit.

If you're in a part of the world that measures these things in a less flavorful manner, that's exactly 1000 celsius.
>>
>>95140790
That part is correct. But the standard at which you can use force, particularly lethal force, isn't just "feeling like you're in danger". The baseline, with variations for local laws is "a reasonable person in the defendant's situation thinking that they need to use force to repel an attack"

Otherwise, easily triggered retards would legally be able to go on killing sprees.

>>95140899
You're so angry, that I don't think it's healthy for you to continue this conversation.

>>95140881
>>95140815
Rachel Jeantel. Between her and the 911 calls.
>>
>>95141170
>But the standard at which you can use force, particularly lethal force, isn't just "feeling like you're in danger".

Seems pretty simple to understand.
>>
>>95141125
>structural integrity

guess what. the metal that was coming out of the towers was glowing orange and melted. there WAS no structural integrity because it was in a liquid form.

>>95141004
i didn't say he was. but clearly pre-emptive self defense is a thing if courts take the word of liars who put themselves in a situation that's dangerous.

ultimately, it's not self defense if you didn't try to prevent yourself from being in danger. it's not self defense if you are the reason you're in danger. like if you jump in a bear enclosure and shoot the bear, it's not self defense. if you stalk another human being without identifying yourself or wear clothing that's identifying you (you know, like a uniform) or have an unmarked vehicle, there's no reason for someone not to feel like they're in danger. i've only said this about a dozen times now.

zimmerman's actions led to his shooting of martin. he behaved in such a way that he acted as if martin was a threat, and then pursued him even when he was advised not to. if zimmerman acted defensively, there is no other kind of defense that he participated in OTHER than the pre-emptive kind, as he is the catalyst for martin's reaction.

you claim that martin actions were pre-emptive or assault and that martin put himself in that situation, but clearly that is false because he was not the one to initially approach zimmerman. if he attacked zimmerman, it was because zimmerman had stalked martin enough as to start a confrontation
>>
>>95141229
>ultimately, it's not self defense if you didn't try to prevent yourself from being in danger.
This is only true in places where there is a duty to retreat.
>>
>>95141170
>Rachel Jeantel
S her testimony says thae exact opposite of what you're saying, she said that Trayvon ran away from Zimmerman and that Zimmerman chased him.
>>
File: tonepolicing.jpg (143KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
tonepolicing.jpg
143KB, 900x500px
>>95141170
>you're angry
you asked a question that no one has yet to answer. i offered a possibility, there is no need for you to attack me.
>>
>>95141241
holy shit

>he doesn't have to retreat
>his testimony says he retreated to his truck

in court he lied about retreating. now you're saying he didn't have to retreat
>>
>>95141229
>the metal that was coming out of the towers was glowing orange and melted. there WAS no structural integrity because it was in a liquid form.
The conclusion that this is only possible by deliberate intent and not the direct result of the fires that were burning for 10 minutes is erroneous. It's very possible for temperatures to be hot enough in parts of the building for this to happen without planted thermite.
>>
>>95137812
I enjoy rap and hip-hop like Kendrick, RtJ, Cudi back in the day, Atmosphere I never got onto Jayz aside from watch the throne which isn't bad but is this all he can do? Pretty fucking weak rhymes, hell atleast other artists try for some musicality this is basically spoken word.
>>
>>95141287
I'm only telling you about duty to retreat laws because you seem ignorant on them.

Florida has no duty to retreat.
I'm also someone different.
>>
>>95141290
>it's possible for a building fire to turn the steel beams to incandescent slag

seriously, take a break. go eat a sandwich.
>>
File: 1296966022067.jpg (9KB, 251x228px) Image search: [Google]
1296966022067.jpg
9KB, 251x228px
>>95141158
Would you believe me if I told you I have no clue what Jay-Z does? I think we're essentially on the same page, anyway. I just understand that my race carries a certain association when I interact with people that don't know me, and I try to factor that into my dealings and avoid situations where it's likely to be a problem.
>>
>>95141304
Yes. That is possible. Third party engineers confirmed this several times who were contracted to investigate the collapse.

Now. It's you're turn. Provide some evidence or citation that it isn't true.
>>
>>95141303
and i'm telling you that the court allowed lies about his retreating because they knew that he was the catalyst for everything that happened and they needed to smear and libel the victim in order for zimmerman to get away with it.
>>
>>95141323
>third party engineers

biased pundits at popular science magazine is not a source. popular science is not an accredited source
>>
>>95141327
Whatever you think, in this instance, there was no duty to retreat.

By the way. The state makes money on convictions. Not on not-guilty verdicts. It behooves the state to convict. Not to acquit or free suspects.
>>
>>95141323
http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>
>>95141308
Yea, I'd say we're on the same page.
It ducks to be judged by someone for your race, but you're right in that you can't change how people think or feel so it's probably best to try and avoid those kinds of people.
>>
>>95141323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f462ya0DC0g
>>
>>95141339
Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego.
>>
>>95141350
>the state makes money on convictions

nice obfuscation. perish the thought that they're focusing convictions on people who aren't rich enough to lawyer up. that works both ways.
>>
>>95141351
>>95141362

Still waiting on that citation champ.
>>
>>95141367
see
>>95141351
>>95141362
>>
>>95141380
>perish the thought that they're focusing convictions on people who aren't rich enough to lawyer up

It would behoove the state to focus convictions on people with the ability to pay.
>>
>>95141390
Neither of those contain refutation. Nor are you making any. You're insisting that it's wrong without saying how, where, or why.

Refute it.
>>
>>95138358
https://youtu.be/XKPzKm3JdD8
>>
>>95141396
except housing and feeding prisoners means taxpayer dollars that can be skimmed.

come on. there are even stories in the new testament about corrupt judges. they're more numerous and cheaper to bribe. like i said, that works both ways. you shouldn't try to obfuscate.
>>
>>95137812
garbage
>>
>>95141424
>except housing and feeding prisoners means taxpayer dollars that can be skimmed.
Then focusing on one group or another would be pointless and maximizing the payout to the state is to get convictions regardless of income.
>>
>>95141245
It's the timeline that matters rather than her direct statements.

>>95141246
First, I'm honestly concerned for your health. Second, you're dumping a bunch non /co/ images, much more suited for /pol/ than here.

>>95141327
You seem to have a poor understanding of how the court system works. "The court" isn't a monolithic authority that hands out truth. The prosecution has a strong interest in proving that he was lying. They either failed, or the jury decided that it didn't matter.
>>
File: Manfred_von_Karma_Portrait.png (139KB, 275x340px) Image search: [Google]
Manfred_von_Karma_Portrait.png
139KB, 275x340px
>>95141439
>"The court" isn't a monolithic authority that hands out truth.
But that's how it is in my weeb games. Speaking of non /co/ images.
>>
>>95141410
>third party engineers confirmed this several times who were contracted to investigate the collapse
>who were contracted

steel melts at 1370 degrees Celsius, which is 2750 degrees Fahrenheit. it's not possible unless it has fuel that burns at that temperature. you're clearly not ready to face the fact that 9/11 was an inside job. there are many examples of skyscrapers burning for hours and not melting the steel frame within. there is no precedent for a building to have burnt so hot that there were still hot spots 4 months after the fact. infrared cameras from helicopters picked up hot spots at ground zero in december of 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM
>>
>>95138237
>Kenna "Hell Bent"
Fake news. This video - Mike Osborne's "MORE" - was made with New Order's "Elegia" originally (and works very well).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCeeTfsm8bk
>>
>>95141483
I like the Kenna song more. I'm sad I can't find it anywhere with that video anymore.
>>
>>95141439
>the court doesn't hand out truth

no shit. you're either lowering your standards to try to backpedal or you're agreeing with me
>>
>>95141439
Well the timeline seem to suggest that Zimmerman is guilty as fuck and that Florida courts ruled him not guilty to appease the pro-gun lobby who came up the castle doctrine in the first place.
>>
>>95141439
>i'm concerned for your health

we all know that's a lie.
>>
>there is no precedent for a building to have burnt so hot that there were still hot spots 4 months after the fact.
There's also no precedent for them being struck by a plane.

>steel melts at 1370 degrees Celsius, which is 2750 degrees Fahrenheit.
The beams were not completely molten. They were melting slightly around the edges.
>but the steel being pulled from the wreckage was all glowy and orange!
Which is all entirely possible in the 1832F (1000C) range. The damage to the beams was consistent with this estimation of temperature.
>>
>>95141481
>>95141516

>you're clearly not ready
The only way to ready myself for it would be to repeatedly bash my skull in until I was severely brain damaged.
>>
>>95141516
>they were not completely molten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM
>>
>>95141526
It's still hard to believe we even got to 9/11 from that video.
>>
>>95141526
then do it. you won't listen to the facts anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF6DZmdZjEQ
>>
>>95141516
>there is no precedent for a building to have burnt so hot that there were still hot spots 4 months after the fact.
Chernobyl.
>>
>>95141500
I'm sorry, but it's a "/co/'s Guide to Animated Music Videos" and not "some pleb Anon's collage proving his lack of taste".
Cheers.
>>
>>95141535
it really isn't. it's all part of the problem OP music video shows. this country is broken because people refuse to look at the evidence. thinking is "hard"
>>
>>95138237
Cant believe its not there already desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBrnuQxEsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prBaZzYmQrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuoIvNFUY7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE

https://youtu.be/Y7O0rBGSqjI
>>
>>95141527
>>95141539

Again, based on the images provided from the scene, it's clear that some steel was destroyed and melted slightly around the edges.

Reiterated. This damage is consistent with temperatures at around 1000C
>>
>>95141548
cool. why did 9/11 behave like chernobyl? that's kind of a red flag
>>
>>95141565
None of the beams were completely melted you utter fool.
>>
>>95141574
>slightly around the edges

you're pathetic. it was molten. it had no solid shape. you shitstain.
>>
>>95141582
use your fucking eyes

>>
>>95141604
>>95141590
You literal horse shit eater - There's nothing you've shown that was literal pools of steel.

The second fucking video you can see burning debris. Show me this molten steel.
>>
>>95141483
hell yeah. this was used in "Stranger Things" for netflix. season 2 comes out around halloween
>>
>>95141622
use. your. eyes.

trust me. it's there. you just have to see it. i'm fucking telling you the truth, dumbass. LOOK.
>>
>>95141579
Redder flag.
What was the motivation to stage an attack of a government on its own soil?

True fact. The amount of oil the US gets that's from Iraq was the same both before and after the Iraq war. Which is less than 3% of its imports and domestically produced oil.
>>
>>95141641
You're showing me blurry, shaky footage of burning debris

>trust me
You've given me no reason to take anything you've said and I've every reason you would lie to me even if I didn't see it myself, which, I'm looking at it, and I'm seeing nothing but fire from the external area, and the steel support beams are much deeper than on the immediate surface structure of the building.
>>
>>95141478
The Japanese court system works VERY differently. Same as the French/canadian system, where the judges actually play a much more direct role.

and a certain amount of weeaboo shmega is accepted, if not loved everywhere on 4chan..

>>95141511
Call me a sappy geezer, but /co/ is love. Although now that the thread has literally gone into 9/11 conspiracy mode, maybe it's time to pull the plug. Oh well. For what it's worth, I have enjoyed the music video part of the thread a great deal.

>>95141501
>>95141505
Missed the point entirely. "The courts" should be decomposed into the judges, the jury, the prosecution, the defense, witnesses, ect.

The statement "The courts allowed lies", and ascribing a sinister motivation to them should be held up against the way the various parts of the court system work together.
>>
>>95141668
>but /co/ is love
Damn lie.
>>
Are any of those good with /co/?
https://youtu.be/e_QlzbXy0MU
https://youtu.be/8PVTkmnqMio
https://youtu.be/CNC31B2_2uU
https://youtu.be/t6maVVFs0As
>>
>>95141645
ignoring profits made by KBR, Halliburton, Bechtel, Blackwater/Xe/Academi
ignoring the billions in minerals in the afghan mountains
bigger defense budget for the weapons industry
bigger security budget
bigger law enforcment budget
more money to zionist israel

are you doing a thing where you ask obvious questions in hopes of making your opponent seem knowledgeable so you can gawk and act incredulous?
>>
>>95141667
it's molten metal. if you can't see what's in front of you, it is you who needs to see a counselor. it's right there. it's right in front of you. use your eyes.

it's molten steel
>>
>>95141481
>>95141565
>>95141714

>you're clearly not ready to face the
fact that 9/11 was an inside job
>Heh, trust me, kiddo. Someday you'll be enlightened like me. Maybe. Pfft, nothin personnel, but your way out of your league with HIGH INTELLECTUALS. *SIGH* a shame you pitiful imps will never understand what it TRULY means to learn the TRUTH that we few truly intelligent have been BURDENED with. Oh well, perhaps some day when you look upon my monument to intelect you will understand how wrong you were!

Remove your fedora before it cuts off all oxygen to your brain.
>>
>>95141668
>courts have a sinister motivation

citizens united proved that's true
>>
>>95141705
I think the last one might technically be /a/, but it's still great shit.

All that shit is good though.
>>
>>95141738
>fedora meme

you're sad and pathetic. but here's the official story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
>>
>>95141761
Stop acting like a living stereotype you pompous, self fellating, self aggrandizing ass.
>>
>>95141728
There are a million things that fire could indicate. The molten metal, however, it ain't, because as I said, the steel beams are deeper in the structure. Proof by assertion can be dismissed just as easily as it's asserted.
>>
>>95141774
>fedora's have a monopoly on things i think are pompous

you're subscribing to the stereotype though. pompous people have existed before fedoras. maybe you have weak arguments and 9/11 really is an inside job. maybe you're the one that's insufferable
>>
>>95141714
>more money to zionist israel
And we've reached the bottom everyone.

"The jews did 9/11"
>>
>>95141787
cry about it, snowflake.
>>
>>95141803
strawman argument

i said zionism. FYI it's impossible to be support palestinians and be antisemitic because palestinians are semitic
>>
>>95141793
>maybe you're the one that's insufferable
You brought this argument down to the level of literal name calling far quicker than I did.

We're done. Bye.
>>
>>95141824
use your eyes, felicia
>>
>>95138898
>Faux nigga, real nigga, house nigga, field nigga. Dindu nuthin nigga.
>>
>>95141803
lol the antisemitic canard. how many times has that card been played.
>>
>>95141743
If making money is sinister, I suppose?
>>
>>95141878
you suppose corporations are not people. if they were, they could be taken to jail.
>>
>>95141890
No, I'm supposing most states get their money from things like convictions and such.

So the state, represented by prosecution and judge (and sometimes the defense if it's state appointed) represent the state. It is in their vested interests to make as much money as possible, so they try to get as many convictions as possible.

What is your point?
>>
>>95138238
It's pseduintelectuisim for black folk
>>
>>95141910
>the courts are run like a business, where justice isn't the most important goal

you aren't helping your case
>>
>>95141915
you're having trouble spelling that, folk-dude
>>
>>95141915
This thread is full of pseudointellectualism.
Including the nice cherry on the top literal tin foil hattery of 9/11 truthers.
>>
>>95141929
you need some preparation h?
>>
>>95141929
hey look at all these experts in their field that must be "tin foil hattery"

http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>
>>95141918
Someone different just pointing out that this is nothing new. It's not profound. It's not something you're bringing to the table that people haven't been aware of. You didn't figure this out before anybody else did, we've all been aware of it for years, you haven't been let into a "secret club" of truth.

This isn't all information that started with your generation. It started with people figuring this out long before you were born. We all learn to deal with it. Except you. You squeal and scream that it needs to change _now_ because you just heard of it. Unlike EVERYBODY ELSE. Who knew this before you were even alive.

Stop being insufferable in every way possible. Stop pretending we don't know the state uses the court system to make money for itself.

Want to know how I know this? Because the state itself has reiterated this. Several times. They aren't hiding it from you. They've been telling everyone for years that yes, the court system makes the state money.

Where do you think your roads, schools, municipal water comes from? Do you REALLY naively believe that tax money can pay for all these things? No. Courts like these. It's not even subtle.
>>
>>95142019
>it must be okay if the state acted in a way that wasn't profitable

cool non argument
>>
>>95142048
I said no such thing.
>>
>>95142058
that's what the implication was that i was replying to.

someone said that the state usually tries to get convictions so it can make money. in order for that to be true, all the other cases the states make are in question, but that's beside the fact that it isn't an argument.
>>
>>95142092
>someone said that the state usually tries to get convictions so it can make money.
Correct.

>in order for that to be true, all the other cases the states make are in question
"The state" refers to the government of a nation.
Not literal "state of kentucky" state. This is a very common usage of the word and one you should be familiar with if you're over the age of 13. Besides the point:

The prosecution represents the interest of getting convictions above all else. Judges are impartial, typically, as their pay isn't based on convictions. And judges aren't what typically are deciding the outcome, that's usually what we call, "trial by jury."

If you want to say that the average person may not be competent enough to accurately judge guilt or innocence, you are the average person, you know.
>>
>>95142138
>judges are impartial

you assume

>judges aren't what typically are deciding the outcome

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/08/nyregion/jury-trials-vanish-and-justice-is-served-behind-closed-doors.html
>>
>>95142175
Plea bargains are becoming more common and most cases don't make it to trial.

I didn't even have to read the whole article to know this.

>you assume
Not giving me a lot of reasons to think otherwise.
>>
>>95142202
>plea bargains are more common

because it costs money and time to prove you're innocent
>>
>>95142211
There's public defense but usually yes, time.

Most people have to sit and wait, and wait, and wait. You have every right to demand a speedy trial but that rarely goes well for the people asking for it.
>>
>>95142223
i already know this. why are you agreeing with me?
>>
>>95142246
I'm tired of talking to you. I'm tired of looking at your posts. I want to be done with you forever. Nothing about this exchange has been anything but unpleasant. You've been combative since your first post. You've done nothing but angrily spit vitriol at every poster here and be a total disruption and _insist_ we take the OP discussion down this road of shit, dragging everyone with you. I want nothing to do with you, I don't want to talk to you.

Even if I agreed with everything you said. This has been the worst experience of my life being here, replying to your posts. I may seriously consider suicide after this because there is nothing in my head that tells me I can remotely "fix" that's wrong with my head to spend this much time reading every inane thing you've read. You've made no attempt to meet anyone half-way or to understand anything anybody else has said and done nothing but make every opportunity to argue with them and be a bitter, angry person.

But as I said, it's my fault for patronizing you for this long, and if I don't kill myself tonight with a fucking 12 gauge, I'm going to see a therapist to find out what would possess me and make me so mentally damaged to so much as talk to you. If I'm lucky, I never find another human being as horrible as you are.
>>
>>95142291
>you've made no attempt to meet anyone half way

fallacy of the middle ground.

why is it my burden to bear to placate you?
>>
>>95142291
and i'm not a horrible human being. 9/11 was an inside job. if the 19 hijackers were white, the u.s. would never have invaded europe. zimmerman is a murderer. you just have to deal with it.
>>
File: Capture3.png (452KB, 641x478px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
452KB, 641x478px
>>95142291
>>95142246
I say this for reasons I don't even know if I can explain. I know it can't be to hurt you or through any malice, or through any anger at you.

Because it's wasted and will fall on deaf ears. You don't have feelings, you don't care about any opinion but your own, and you don't even know how to even interact with other human beings.

It's a waste of effort. And the worst part is I know I'm at fault for even wasting my own time.
>>
>>95142291
This is copypasta worthy. Is this new?
>>
>>95142319
You don't understand a simple phrase referring to having "common ground" with another person.

Good god. I'm a fucking idiot. What's wrong with me for talking to this?
>>
>>95142347
i like that fallacy of appeal to emotion. you're literally going through all the logical fallacies. you're really committed!
>>
>>95142361
i already admitted i agreed with someone at least twice in this thread. you are being irrational.
>>
>>95142367
Honest question:
How did you end up like this? Trauma?
I'm really, genuinely curious. What turns a person into what you are today?
>>
>>95142351
no, just disingenuous and sophomoric.
>>
>>95142351
At this point it wouldn't surprise me either way. I think this thread was alright before we got into this weird 9/11 thing. I don't know if somebody was trying to intentionally derail the thread or what.
>>
>>95142382
>are you suffering from trauma

i already suggested that about the people i was arguing with when i posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f462ya0DC0g
>>
>>95142384

To be disingenuous, I'd have to believe it would change their mind. To say it just to be mean.

But that would mean they had feelings to hurt. I don't believe that to be the case.
>>
>>95142393
>if someone was intentionally trying to derail

i said "even if 9/11 wasn't an inside job, if the 19 hijackers were white, the u.s. still would never have invaded europe"

and then people decided to argue about 9/11 rather than the fact that if the alleged 19 hijackers were white, the u.s. would never have invaded europe. because it never would have happened.
>>
>>95142397
I was asking an honest question.
What happened to you that made you end up like this horrible shell of a human?
>>
>>95142393
I think he said it because he has a need to argue with people. Or he just plain doesn't like people.
>>
>>95142410
lol OP's cartoon music video brings up the social problems of ethnic identity. my first response was a criticism of people complaining about rap music without understanding the economic system of the society they live in. it devolved from there because several bigots decided to skirt around a myriad of issues, but focused solely on my 9/11 comment because apparently that's a pressure point.
>>
>>95142377
The coincidence of someone saying something that DOESN'T result in you replying with spite was bound to happen - and the fact that it only happened twice doesn't reflect nicely on you.
>>
>>95142420
so not only do you expect me to agree with you on everything, you also believe that i shouldn't stand my ground?

that's interesting. i haven't seen that since i argued with clinton supporters
>>
>>95142427
This isn't remotely an answer.
If it's too personal, I can understand why you wouldn't share it.
>>
>>95142441
Already you are trying to start a new argument.
>>
>>95142434
now you're shifting goalposts. you accused me of being intransigent but now even when i agree with people it isn't enough. i highly doubt you're concerned about my welfare and you just want to talk me down. by controlling the conversation on me, you're changing the tone to ad hominem against anyone who disagrees with you. perhaps you should realize that our disagreements are irreconcilable and stop replying in a thread you claim is toxic
>>
>>95142460
>i highly doubt you're concerned about my welfare
I'm not.
I'm honestly curious.

>and you just want to talk me down
I don't think you have feelings to wound.
>>
>>95142457
not really. you're just pointing fingers instead of getting back on what you think the topic should be. if you don't like where the thread is going, shift it back to the source
>>
>>95140477
A yak?

>>95142403
No one really responded to your initial 9/11 reference. It wasn't until it was brought up again here >>95140928 that a bunch of people started taking the bait. Before that they just focused on Zimmerman, which feels at least tangentially related to the video being discussed. You're also the one that very abruptly brought up Zimmerman kinda outta nowhere. I think that other anon is right, you really did come in here looking to farm (You)s.
>>
>>95142467
so get back on subject then.
>>
>>95142472
>zimmerman

the OP music video was about a crime that was committed and the person involved. when discussing a subject, contrasts and comparisons are made.
>>
>>95142472
>zimmerman came out of nowhere
>tangentially related

make up your mind
>>
File: 1386194584084.jpg (74KB, 545x499px) Image search: [Google]
1386194584084.jpg
74KB, 545x499px
>>95142468
You're literally looking for reasons and excuses and places to be combative with people.

The only times you've agreed with anyone were tangential to starting an argument with them. Your only interest in being here is being angry at other people. You've made zero attempt to hear any points but your own; you've only remarked when you heard points that you agreed with and made no exposition, made no attempt to try to listen to other points of view or understand them other than to outright decry them.

This isn't discourse. You've made no attempt to do anything but argue and be combative.

But as I said. If you're sick, I'm worse for subjecting myself to it. Of all the things I should have done. I should have ignored you. I shouldn't be even replying to you. It isn't good for me. It isn't good for YOU. You shouldn't be reinforced in this behavior. It will continue to tell you this is an acceptable way to interact with other people by rewarding you with what you want.

Above all things, anon. I apologize.
I'm sorry that what I should have done is leading you to be a more toxic person by giving you attention and argument that you crave. And that's not what you need to grow.

I'm sorry.
>>
File: coolstorybro.jpg (40KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
coolstorybro.jpg
40KB, 600x440px
>>95142552
okay helicopter parent
>>
>>95142514
It is tangentially related, but not directly related, and I didn't feel the post he quoted really warranted the very specific mention of the Martin shooting and certainly not 9/11 conspiracy theories. To me, the sudden mention of Zimmerman and 9/11 didn't feel organic when looking at the sequence of posts leading up to it. If it wasn't a deliberate escalation it at least had that effect.
>>
>>95142599
with the 9/11 comment, the replies clearly had two things they could reply to. they chose to argue with the inside job preface instead of the part about the u.s. would never have invaded europe.

with the zimmerman thing, i brought it up because someone was accusing progressives of having self destructive arguments.

you can see it here: >>95139374
>>
>>95142599
I'm not a doctor.
But whether he's trying to escalate or not is really besides the point. He seems to enjoy it. He may do it consciously to enjoy it, or unconsciously.

But that's just what I've seen. If not, he's deliberately trying to argue with people for some reason that makes no sense.
>>
>>95142650
dude, just because you don't like someone's answers or replies doesn't make them combative. society clearly has several problems and this thread is a microcosm of it. i'm not the one defending someone who lies in court. you can't expect people to tow the line when a country behaves inconsistently and deceitfully
>>
>>95142650
>tone policing
>>
>>95142624
It's the second part I don't really get, but if it makes sense to you that's good enough. Several people had a good old time arguing with you about it anyway, and I think some good points were brought up during the Zimmerman discussion.

The 9/11 thing is where things got weird but eh, doesn't matter. If someone had something more insightful to say they'd have said it. Jay-Z's poem wasn't terrible but clearly it just wasn't enough for 500 posts straight about Black America.

Speaking of 9/11, if it really was allowed to happen, that makes me wonder if we aren't due for another false flag soon. Today is not entirely unlike Sept 2001 in some regards.
>>
>>95142681
>Several people had a good old time arguing with you about it anyway

I'd respectfully disagree. I found it pretty miserable.
>>
>>95142699
Then why do it, anon? If I were you I'd take that as a lesson that it's not always worth the effort to prove a point to someone that seems to take pleasure in being contrary or just has no intention of leveling with you for whatever reason. Disengage sooner next time, man.
>>
>>95142681
>if we aren't due

false flags happen all the time. they're much more frequent than you think. a proposed false flag that never happened was operation northwoods.

>if it makes sense to you that's good enough
i was pointing out that the media periodically focuses on situations that paint non-whites as villains. an example of this would be those young black guys (i think there were five of them) that were accused of murdering a woman in central park. even after they were proven innocent, trump still said they were guilty. or when white supremacists attack a church, it doesn't make the news. but if one somali guy with a knife goes psycho, it's all over the news. or how white supremacists aren't considered terrorists by the trump administration. there was even a program that rehabilitated white supremacists and trump cut funding to it. the president is a terrorist sympathizer. he says during the campaign that "we have to kill their families" meaning the terrorists, but thinks we should hug it out with nazis when they run people over in charlottesville. that nazis are "fine people"

i could have chosen any number of examples and the arguments would still have existed
>>
>>95142699
then you should have left
>>
>>95142711
>Then why do it, anon?
I don't know.
Maybe it's because I'm as bad as he is. Maybe it's because I can't stand it because I see everything about myself I hate in him.
>>
>>95142731
dude, read "Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution"

you said that i don't have any feelings. you don't need feelings to know that we're all connected and peace is the most logical solution. if you ever hear anyone telling you that war is the only way, they're lying to you.
>>
>>95142718
I don't know what to think of the president at this point, besides that his constant courting of controversy is a headache. I'll just have to trust that even if he is a low key white supremacist that there are enough non-racists in government to balance it out. If that's even the case. Trump seems to care more about the glory of Trump than he does the glory of the white race.

And yeah, I remember the Central Park five. I thought after a while he relented on that.
>>
>>95142814
>I thought after a while he relented on that.

Nope, still insists that they were guilty, letting them go was a travesty and them getting any type of money compensation for their wrongful conviction was "a heist of the century."

The man is literally incapable of admitting he's wrong on anything, instead he just double downs.
>>
>>95140677
Wasn't it ruled the Police have no obligation to respond to citizens in need?

Also that high IQ meme case was because the department recognized someone that intelligent was going to go do better-paying shit than be a cop.
>>
>>95138358
1.10 reminds me of that one dobson comic.
>>
>>95138295
>wake up sheeple the music video
>>
>>95138791
Seriously? OJ getting away with murder in spite of being black is literally the view most people talk about when dealing with the case. He was a shining example of where being rich solves any problem even one that would have ended in a public lynching without question 20 years before the date of the trial. I have never heard anyone ever say that he got away with the murder because he's black. Rather, the LAPD botched the case by planting evidence because they wanted to stack the deck even more in their favor instead of playing straight. The race card was never actually pulled in this trial as a "he dindu nuffin" fallback. They simply called out the LAPD for their actions and the rest of America jumped to the conclusions of racism.
>>
>>95140567
Police became a thing after the American revolution by quite some time. So whilst the European police based their roots off the British Robert Peel and his "9 principles of policing" keeping in line with each other, and introducing to their colonies, police forces founded from the same merits (even if they no longer follow them in some places). The American police were from looking across to Europe, thinking "Hey, that's a good idea!" and establishing their own in a still growing frontier nation.

Police in Europe already had a stable position to operate from. Communities were already established and there was nowhere to go for the average criminal if they wanted to go on the run. Except if they could get passage to America themselves and star anew.

America was still growing, borders were still being established and the modern idea of police was not suitable, so they had to merge it with the old English common law practice of a Sheriff and his Posse. The rank of Sheriff still stands today. This was great for the expansionist frontiersmen and pioneers, but it also became the root of all American policing. When the modern times came about in the established country, with modern policing methods and equipment that in the USA is now the cutting edge and leader in new abilities, the roots and principles are still in frontier and common law, rather than the Peelian principles of the Britsish empire and influence to the rest of Europe and their empires.
Us vs. Them
Cops vs. Robbers
Our gang vs. their gang.
Not "policing" but merely upholding the law.
>>
>>95143455
The nine principles of Robert Peel.

To prevent crime and disorder, as an alternative to their repression by military force and severity of legal punishment.
To recognise always that the power of the police to fulfil their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behaviour, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect.
To recognise always that to secure and maintain the respect and approval of the public means also the securing of the willing co-operation of the public in the task of securing observance of laws.
To recognise always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.
To seek and preserve public favour, not by pandering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws, by ready offering of individual service and friendship to all members of the public without regard to their wealth or social standing, by ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humour, and by ready offering of individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.
To use physical force only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient to obtain public co-operation to an extent necessary to secure observance of law or to restore order, and to use only the minimum degree of physical force which is necessary on any particular occasion for achieving a police objective.
>>
>>95143475
To maintain at all times a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
To recognise always the need for strict adherence to police-executive functions, and to refrain from even seeming to usurp the powers of the judiciary, of avenging individuals or the State, and of authoritatively judging guilt and punishing the guilty.
To recognise always that the test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, and not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with them.

Are the police forces of the USA equipped in culture or in training to uphold these principles? A lot of police forces based on them are barely able to manage these standards. But it is the difference between "policing" and "upholding the law".
>>
>>95140116
Tbh, Trayvon actually would have been legally justified to kill Zimmerman if he was carrying a gun and shot him while Zimzam was in the act of stalking him due to Florida Stand Your Ground law. A man with a gun with no uniform had been tailing him in a dimly lit area and posed him danger. The act of taking Zim to the ground and beating him turned it from Zimmerman threatening Trayvon via stalking into an assault by Trayvon on Zimmerman.

Moral of the story is that you should probably be packing heat. Or at the very least something to neutralize a bother person, because the law across many states is stacked in a way such that you'll likely do more time for defending yourself with your fists than ending someone else's life on the spot. Just play the game they want you to play, protect yourself, and watch the law change in twenty years when enough people playing rent a cop experience what they dish out.
>>
>>95140567
There are too many reasons to list.
That's what happens when you not only think they're out to get you, but have statistical data proving it. When your "normal" amount of "random" police stops can approach triple digits a year when you're being a law abiding citizen while another group is shocked that it happens more than 5 times to them there is a clear discrepancy with how the law is applied and any idiot can tell it's not being done equally.

Then you have the "get home safely" idea in which cops are trigger happy and prone to killing if so much as a gust of wind hits them.
>He just murdered that unarmed man you were supposed to help!
>I considered him a threat so it was ok that i shot him 50 times when he sneezed
When a population has to calculate on if calling the police for help is worth the risk of death to anyone nearby there is something wrong.

The biggest problem here is the blue wall.
Police have a remarkable amount of legal protection the police have. You can murder children playing with toys, murder a man for picking up something from a shelf, strange a man to death as he begs for his life, casually shoot a fleeing man in the back, get caught lying about what you did, be seen on videotape by millions of people, and you STILL have no risk of actually facing justice.

To distill it all down to one point is to say the justice system lacks justice.
When you lack justice on your side as a police force the natural response of man is to be outraged at the inequality of treatment.
It's not a difficult concept. Even animals understand the concept of justice and equality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KSryJXDpZo
>>
>>95137812
>blaming the Jews

Jay-Z, no! You're better than this!
>>
>>95137812
Animation is really good, but wasted on a shitty song. I understand the meaning and all that, but it doesn't change the fact that it's trying way too hard to have a message, doesn't really say anything groundbreaking enough to ignore the uninteresting tone, and despite a solid hook has nothing else to it.
>>
>>95138880
I'm not even a Trump fan and that's stupid. Trump's whole thing is that America is a good country bogged down by bad decisions.
>>
>>95137812
I'm not /co/ I'm anon.
>>
>>95138237
I feel odd about One More Time being on there, cause honestly it should be replaced by the entire Interstella 5555
>>
>>95137812
>obligatory /pol/ post
Segregation was worse than slavery. Freeing the slaves was cruel to both races.
>>
File: Sheriff-Clarke-Kaepernick.png (492KB, 900x473px) Image search: [Google]
Sheriff-Clarke-Kaepernick.png
492KB, 900x473px
>>95138880
>one stands for the pledge
>the other does not
Yeah, they're exactly the same, aren't they.
>>
File: Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji.png (25KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji.png
25KB, 192x192px
>>95138237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGSJ3sbivI
>>
Jay Z is fucking piece of shit
>>
>>95138880
>America's not great, here's what I think can fix it
>America's not great, so I'm just going to kneel.
Yep exactly the same.
>>
File: Yes.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>95137812
"ou wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it"
>>
>>95137812
An ingenious use of "blackface"-style caricatures of black people from early cartoons to illustrate the song's point about how, no matter what black people might cling to in order to set themselves apart, they will always just be seen as "niggers" by the White Man.
It's not a great song though
>>
File: 1464446089693.png (332KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464446089693.png
332KB, 640x480px
>>95139079
>"no matter what kind of black person you are, you're still black."
WOAW BLACK INTELLIGENCE EVERYONES! THIS IS REVOLUTIONNARY!!!!!
>>
File: 1504517582427.jpg (4MB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1504517582427.jpg
4MB, 2800x2100px
>>95138297
hipster nu-leftists people like you would never survive outside the bubble and protection of capitalist countries
>>
>>95137812
So is the message of the video that blacks are trapped into lives of mediocrity by their own culture or because of society?
Was there even a message or am I reading to much into it?
>>
>>95138297
>Has an image that says "kill fascists"
>Yet dislikes capitalism
Any system that opposes capitalism is fascist.
>>
>>95139310
>but it barely has anything to do with O.J. Simpson
The title was just a reference to back when O.J. used to say that he wasn't black.
>>
>505 Replies
>97 Posters

Wew
>>
>>95139374
>no uniform
>unmarked vehicle
>didn't identify himself
None of those are illegal
>stalked someone
Following somebody for a couple blocks is not the same thing as "stalking" neither from a legal or common definition.
>lied about going back to the truck
He didn't though, GPS info the police took from his phone proves he was walking back to the truck.
>when somehow the scene of the gun shot was magically 100ft away.
He got attacked on the way back to the truck

Did you even watch that trial? The evidence supporting Zimmerman was overwhelming.
>>
>>95139498
1: police dispatchers carry no authority
2: he did stop when they asked
>>
>>95140325
>stalking, harassment, and lying in court
He didn't do any of those things though.
Following a person is not stalking unless it is a persistent habit over a period of time,in what way did he harass martin? they barely spoke to each other before the confrontation, and he lied about nothing.
>>
>>95140999
If nobody but you thinks he's a murderer in what sense is he a murderer at all?
I think you're a child rapist, it doesn't make you one.
>>
>>95147095
well here's a retard if i ever saw one

>>95142926
>an employee MIGHT leave! unknowable facts should be fair game to be used allowed to fire someone!

>>95144528
"I don't like feudalism"
"But the rags you're wearing were made under feudalism!"
shut the fuck up, moron

>>95146196
>let me use my freedom of speech
>let me use my power to instigate violence

their being the same isn't the point that's being made. the point is that they can SAY the same thing and get totally different reactions. and cheeto hasn't done shit by the way except appeal to his nazi/kkk base.

>>95146693
because capitalists death squad people and invade the countries they don't like. or use proxy militias. or regime change actions. yeah i know.
>>
>>95147352
>it's not illegal
everything hitler did was "legal"
slavery was "legal"

you have nothing useful to say

>GPS says he was walking back to his truck
"The most consistent report that is alleged to be Zimmerman’s version of the encounter provides roughly the following: Zimmerman had gotten out of his car to check on an address, to tell police where to go. [This itself makes little sense — Zimmerman’s car was in front of the houses, where house addresses are visible and displayed, whereas behind the houses there are only porches and no visible addresses.]"

" One initial report alleges that the confrontation began while Zimmerman was still in his truck, and that Trayvon approached the parked truck to ask Zimmerman why he was following him. Zimmerman “rolled down his window” to say he wasn’t, and Trayvon left, only for the fight to later occur on the cut through. This story has not been repeated since, and if Zimmerman really did initially give this version of events, he’s not sticking with it any longer."

https://viewfromll2.com/2012/04/05/minute-by-minute-timeline-of-trayvon-martins-death/
>>
>>95147484
>persistent habit over a period of time

cool. so you don't mind if a stalk, you right? it's not illegal we you're cool with it.
>>
>>95147484
>>95147371
>>95140140
>>95140319

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUqY3tyttc

>>95140186
>not proof zimmerman intended to attack trayvon though
well, there was that time he said to the 911 responder "these fucking punks" and "they always get away with it". so yeah, there was intent.
>>
>>95146693
>socialist, International Workers of the World, workers strikes, unionists, democratic socialists had international support before they were beaten in the streets by cops or death squadded by authoritarian right wingers in the late 19th centuries and early 20th century
>nu
>>
>>95147484
>he didn't do any of those things though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUqY3tyttc
>>
>>95147095
fascists are patently right wing, dumbass
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.