[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus on Bob's Burgers? Personally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: timthumb.jpg (473KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
473KB, 960x610px
What's the consensus on Bob's Burgers?

Personally, I still like it, it feels King of the Hill-ian even in later episodes.
>>
Can i have a side of vagene, please
>>
>>95137519
Nothing in a food court is worth eating.
>>
>>95137519
fun sometimes but gets really annoying
every other episode is the kids being fucking annoying
Bob going through hell, not to be saved by his family in the last minute but by his own competence
or the family meeting someone even more annoying than themselves and having to deal with them, not for that person to get their just deserts but for the family to end up accepting them
>>
>>95139341
This, the kid episodes are extremely obnoxious
>>
>>95137519
Pretty fun when it started completely lost its grounding around the start of Season 3, but still has a few hits every once in a while.

>>95138147
Well, yeah, fast food is basically just emergency food until you get home, not a actual substitute for a well cooked meal.
>>
File: 412_20_02_tk2-0080_hires2.jpg (2MB, 4800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
412_20_02_tk2-0080_hires2.jpg
2MB, 4800x2700px
>>95138102
you can't have a side of me! I need that to scratch my hard to reach place!
>>
>>95137519
>That episode where Hank teached woodshop
>That episode where Bob teached home economics

What would a crossover with these two be like?
>>
>>95142302
>both are working-class dads just trying to make an honest living
>both have eccentric wives with personality disorders and subvert the "smart wife/dumb husband" formula normally seen in cartoons
>both have fat sons interested in the arts and have a huge disconnect with what their father wants them to do
>both are friends with a washed up balding man whose golden days are long behind him, and can occasionally go mad with power if kindness is shown to them

Any more similarities?
>>
>>95139920
depends on the episode but yes, bob takes more crap from his family than from outside forces (jimmy pesto, their landlord).

the cooking contest was the worst though with their surprise twist.
>>
>>95142398

There's rarely any malice to it, it's mostly just the kids are weird
>>
>>95137519
Watched a few episodes. Found 'Coronation Street' & 'Joy of Painting' by Bob Ross far more entertaining.
>>
One of the few shows my whole family can watch together. Great show. Kind of losing steam in the new season, but still, was great for a long time.
>>
Would be better without Louise. She's shit and ruins everything.
>>
>>95142515

I feel like it's starting to run out of steam the way Simpsons did. We're not at BAD yet by any stretch but I think we've gone about as far as we can take it without retreading ground or going off course
>>
>>95142565
That's a weird way to spell "Linda".
>>
>>95142592
Yeah, exactly. I can only see the same "will they or won't they" story with Tina and Jimmy Jr. so many times.

Still, I'd say seasons 1 - 6 are great, and there's still a few good ones in season 7.
>>
>>95142458
That's not really fair, because Bob Ross is one of the most entertaining motherfuckers on TV.
>>
>>95139341
>>95139920
Sometimes it is the kids and sometimes it is Linda for me, he tends to suffer from his family more than other "suffering dad" characters except unlike the normal one he seems to actually be happy with his life and would only make a few improvements given the opportunity
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.