[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest. Surtur is going to be a massive letdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: surtur.jpg (164KB, 640x267px) Image search: [Google]
surtur.jpg
164KB, 640x267px
Let's be honest. Surtur is going to be a massive letdown in Thor Ragnarok. I would not be shocked if this shot of Hulk jumping towards him then cuts to his corpse with Hulk on top saying "That was easy"
>>
>>95135558
Im expecting Dormammu level of appearance/screen time
>>
>>95135558
>Surtur
>Odin-tier villain who can destroy solar systems at will
>vs Thor and Hulk
>>
What I would like to see happen is have Surtur slap him away after this shot sending him blasting out into space, that would explain his absence during the footage we saw from Infinity War with Thor alone floating among the ruins of Asgard.
>>
>>95135558

I think it'd be great if this is just legit where Hulk dies: in space fighting a giant god, the post mortum one-liner being "Puny Hulk" as a nod to the Avengers.

They clearly don't really know what to do with the Hulk anymore, and his story can't go on forever. Infinity War's cast will be bloated enough as it is, and taking the Hulk out of play before that happens removes the Avenger's "invincible tank" from the field before the real action starts.
>>
>>95135558
Odin and Gaea may be a factor, who knows?
>>
>>95135601
this lets be serious he'll be like a Galactus or Paralax. This time a redish demon looking fart cloud
>>
>>95135558
>I would not be shocked if this shot of Hulk jumping towards him then cuts to his corpse with Hulk on top saying "That was easy"
Then you're fucking retarded.
>>95135688
>I think it'd be great if this is just legit where Hulk dies
See above works for you too dumb ass.
>>
>>95136371
>Then you're fucking retarded.
Destroyer and Ultron were pretty big letdowns. This is the only shot we've seen of Surtur. Seeing how much Hela is pushed, and knowing the director is being so silly, Surtur is probably a throw away villain before they fight Hela.
>>
>>95135688
The hulk will be in Infinity war, thats confirmed.
Anyway, why the fuck would hulk die? His literal deal is being an unstoppable, unkillable smashing machine.
Sure, they're not going to make any more solo hulk movies, but he will become a Tony Stark like figure appearing in other movies.
>>95136371
Is right, you are pretty silly to think that.
>>
>>95136371
>BAWWWWW WHY HAVE PEOPLE NOTICED THAT MOUSEVEL CAN'T MAKE A VILLAIN TO SAVE THEIR LIVES
>CAN'T THEY JUST CONSUME MY PREFERRED COMPANY'S MEDIA BLINDLY

ok
>>
>>95136457
>Anyway, why the fuck would hulk die?
>Why would Thor lose Mjolnir and not get it back?
Answer: fucking Marvel.
>>
I imagine a voice over as asgard is being destroyed. Cuts of all the heroes fighting to the end surge with his m16 s , thor and valkyrie battling hordes and hulk attacking surtur. We will then see the aftermath loki or hela meeting with thanks in the ruins
>>
>>95136415

there was a "leak" on /co/ that made sense anyway saying it's a split climax with hulk v sutur and thor v hela
>>
>>95135558

Don't give them ideas /co/. But you're right it's going to be a quick "HES HERE" and then "WELP HE GOT BEAT" Marvel doesn't know how to do villain fights.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.