[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three Jokers Theories? First - Dead Second - Written by King

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: joker3[1].jpg (89KB, 609x410px) Image search: [Google]
joker3[1].jpg
89KB, 609x410px
Three Jokers Theories?

First - Dead
Second - Written by King
Third - Written by Snyder

Not sure what the timeline is for War of Jokes and Riddles and the Metal event but it seems weird that Joker is heavily used in both comics by different writers. Of course they don't take place at the same time but what are the chances that they are different?
>>
1) Golden Age serial killer Joker, regular psychopath
2) Silver/Bronze/Dark Age "Clown Prince of Crime", genuinely completely insane and unpredictable
3) New 52/Rebirth Joker, keikaku master but not insane. Most likely the same as the Arkham Asylum and Oberon Sexton Joker with Morrison's "super-sanity" concept
>>
>>95133588

WoJR is year 2 (seemingly right before Robin)
>>
I'm going to guess something simple. Batman made that machine that mind changes people into him to make Batman in Dnydets run. Joker made one as well and used it on two dudes to make three Jokers.
>>
>>95133588
>Three Jokers Theories?

It'll be a dropped plotline because it's retarded.
>>
I'm standing by its three different guys taking the name of the Joker.
>>
>>95134442
No shit. That's literally exactly what it implies in the comic.
>>
>>95133588
>Three Jokers Theories?

DC is really, really desperate and this will be retconned in <5 years.
>>
>>95133588
Why does kings joker frown so much? Synder is the third.

The first one is the golden age one. Is there some kinda reality glitch going on?

Or anything nu52 is not same as the pre flashpoint joker who still exists? Does this mean earth had a golden age joker as well with a batman?
>>
>>95134402
I'd be Ok with this if the twist is that none of the three jokers remember who the original is.
>>
They fell out of time when Manhattan was doing shit and it's overall not significant.
>>
>>95135235
Wouldn't even be too far out there with most people knowing Batman Beyond Return of the Joker.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.