[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game, /co/ >think of a show you like >think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Jumpy George 1.webm (300KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpy George 1.webm
300KB, 1280x720px
Let's play a game, /co/
>think of a show you like
>think of your most hated episode of that show
>now find something good about that episode
As much as I dislike Jumpy George, this particular line is kinda funny.
>>
File: 1500858402834.jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500858402834.jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
>>
At least the mom was attractive
>>
What's the most hated Venture Bro's episode, the pilot?
>>
Ghost in the Shell.
Red Data.
Everything else except the part that sends me into a blind fury.
>>
File: Titlecard_210b_Cowboy_Courage.png (186KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard_210b_Cowboy_Courage.png
186KB, 512x384px
It's not horrible, but honestly I think its the least memorable episode of Courage. I forgot it even existed for a while.

The final scene with Courage paying an army officer to drop a piano on Eustace was pretty funny and unexpected though.
>>
>>95130142
I didn't like ¡Viva los Muertos! much (the episode where Rusty brings the henchman back to life)
>>
Gravity Falls' merman episode.

It just felt out of place, and even the parts that belong seem padded with filler.
>>
>>95130519
Anon.

Anon you've failed.

Did you forget the point of the thread?
>>
>>95130479
You must be the only one, that's one of the most beloved
>>
File: Spikey.png (189KB, 403x231px) Image search: [Google]
Spikey.png
189KB, 403x231px
>>95128126
The one where he abuses power
At least the pink princess was good in that episode
>>
>>95130568
I find that hard to believe
>>
>>95130558
No I apologize. I have been in poor health and forgot.

I enjoyed the outright silly of him having a suave latino accent. Like all of Gravity Falls it does not make sense and shouldn't.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.