[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't they all just move to Quahog and be usable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: R,I,P.jpg (30KB, 261x198px) Image search: [Google]
R,I,P.jpg
30KB, 261x198px
Why couldn't they all just move to Quahog and be usable characters?
>>
>>95122799
VAs cost money and no one gives enough of a shit about them to justify the cost
>>
>>95122808
Aren't at least half of those voices done by Seth McFarlane though?
>>
Because they all have lives? Besides, Cleveland has been back for around 2 years now and half the family hasn't even done anything. They'll just be victims of Peter's psychotic nonsense.
>>
>>95122857
He voiced Tim the Bear in s1 and 2 but dropped the show by s3
>>
>>95123158
>Dropped his own show
Well
>>
>>95123575
Is that why it started getting better?
>>
Why can't I erase this show and its associated characters from existence?
>>
On a side note, they hinted Cleveland was cheating on Donna with hookers in the episode where Quagmire becomes a giggalo. How long until they divorce Cleveland/Donna and perrmenantly get rid of the last traces of the show?
>>
>>95123613
Certainly worked that way for American Dad (Yeah, Seth still voices Stan and Roger but he fucked off midway through season one's production where writing was concerned to focus of Family Guy getting raised from the dead).
>>
>>95122799
Out of all of 'em Holt's the one I genuinely miss.

I actually had an idea for an FG episode that could tie up Cleveland Show where Peter, Joe and Quagmire discover Cleveland's been ditching them to go hang out with his Stoolbend buddies again, leading to both groups fighting over Cleveland.
>>
>>95126833
I miss the comfy atmosphere
>>
>>95122875
i think donna's mom even died off-screen (as a joke i think).
>>
>>95125287
>How long until they divorce Cleveland/Donna and perrmenantly get rid of the last traces of the show?
Didn't donna commit suicide offscreen in an episode?
>>
>>95123575
>Wasn't his show
>>
File: Clevelandjr.png (201KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Clevelandjr.png
201KB, 720x404px
>>95126833
me too. I also miss Jr's loveable fat antics and Rallo's baby black kid sass. it also sucks that Stewie hates Rallo.

I hope that as soon as Family Guy runs out of ideas again, they can use the Browns more oftenif they dont get killed off
>>
>>95127815
Her mother did
>>
>>95122799
Because it would make Family Guy actually funny again
>>
>>95128352
>I hope that as soon as Family Guy runs out of ideas again, they can use the Browns more often

There's a Cleveland-centric episode called "Doc Brown" set to air next season at least, so maybe, just fuckin' MAYBE we'll get something.
>>
>>95122799
Have they used any of these characters for Family Guy? Other than the bear being ewoks.
>>
File: 1496369626005.png (235KB, 624x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496369626005.png
235KB, 624x475px
>>95122799
>useful characters in a Shit McFartland show
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.