[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Show is fully aware of how bad it is >Slapped fans of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 176.png (17KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
176.png
17KB, 300x176px
>Show is fully aware of how bad it is
>Slapped fans of the original in the face several times
>DC giving a sense of hope for it's cancellation at Comic Con with that picture they made of the OG characters beating up the GO characters.
>CN refuses to show anything else at least 80% of the time.

It's confirmed, the people behind this cartoon are genuinely evil.
>>
KYS FAGGOT, DIE IN A HOLE YOU PEICE OF SHIT. I WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN WITH YOUR FAMILY IN IT AND JERK OFF AS I SEE YOUR FAMILY GETTING BURNT TO CRISP YOU ASSHOLE. I SWEAR I WANT TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF SO BADLY. GOD IF IT WAS POSSIBLE!!!!! EAT SHIT AND DIE BASICALLY IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!
>>
>>95113985
t. Mr. Enter
>>
File: take it easy.jpg (48KB, 451x330px) Image search: [Google]
take it easy.jpg
48KB, 451x330px
>>95113998
>>
>>95114169
DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME TO CALM DOWN BITCH BOY
>>
>/co/ pretends TTG doesn't exist for a month
>TTG scripts no longer fed by angry OG fans
>TTG is cancelled
I'm just saying it's worth a shot.
>>
>>95114928
You forgot those youtubers. They feed on this TTG hate and without it they're useless.

I just realized the show's haters and the staff depend on eachother to keep their businesses afloat.
>>
>>95114928
Let's extend a month to forever and disregard whether or not it gets cancelled and I'll be on board.
>>
>>95113985
>that picture they made of the OG characters beating up the GO characters
That pic was a hint at an upcoming episode. They're gonna slam dunk on the haters one more time before cancelling the show by having the GO titans defeat the OG titans in the most horrifying and humiliating fashion possible.
>>
>>95115498
That'd be hilarious.
>>
>>95113985
>Slapped fans of the original in the face several times

The amount of melodrama in this post. You're seriously acting as if adult men have the right to complain about a children's cartoon poking fun at them. Fuck, I'd do it too seeing as it irrationally pisses you off to no end.
>>
>>95114928
/co/ stopped caring about TTG after the PPG crossover, only shills keep making these threads
>>
TTGo > TT

The former at least it's funny. The latter isn't, and the relationship between the titans feels forced, no chemestry, also Slade is a boring villian. Overrated series. I remember liking the movie when they go to Japan, but i tried to rewatch it again, and it sucked. Go! at least has some good episodes.
>>
>>95113985
Based TTG working the aspies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.