[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alpha and Omega (2010) >Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: alpha_and_omega_ver5.jpg (76KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
alpha_and_omega_ver5.jpg
76KB, 510x755px
>Alpha and Omega (2010)
>Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure (2013)
>Alpha and Omega 3: The Great Wolf Games (2014)
>Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave (2014)
>Alpha and Omega: Family Vacation (2015)
>Alpha and Omega: Dino Digs (2016)
>Alpha and Omega 7: The Big Fureeze (2016)
>Alpha & Omega: Journey to Bear Kingdom (2017)

So this is the new Land Before Time, huh?
>>
>The Land Before Time
I really hated that movies as a kid because of that same reason, to many shit sequels .
>>
>>95113225
>the alpha wolf meme
>as a movie

holy shit that movie is just perpetuating a myth
>>
wait,there is more than one Alpha and Omega movie?

All I remember about this movie is how shitty it was and how every single character was unlikeable
>>
>>95114010
Yes, and the 8th (and final) comes out soon.
>>95113225
>new Land Before Time
No, because the first Land Before Time was actually good.

There's a youtube reviewer that has done every single one so far but I won't link him because he's autism and it would be advertising.
>>
I remember seeing a commercial for 3, and was astounded on how bad it looked, I need to find it again.
>>
It's been pretty well established that the company that makes these movies is a money laundering scheme. The movies are smoke and mirrors to hide tax crimes in all likelihood (or I suppose something more exciting like drugs and slaves).
>>
>>95115040
Came here to post this
>>
*howling theme song starts playing*
it's my shitposting playlist
>>
Most of the later "movies" are 40 minutes long. They're specials. The same studio that did them is now making Norm Of The North specials. Of course, they're called Norm Of The North 2 and Norm Of The North 3.

http://www.splashentertainment.com/node/143
>>
>>95115788
2 is actually called a special but the rest aren't.
>>
>>95113225
Land Before Time was an actually good movie.

Also AnO had was a decent mom character and Dennis Hopper's final role
>>
Why do they use the same vector on every cover for the she wolf but every other character gets new vecters?
>>
>>95115040
I think it's drugs.
I doubt it's slaves.
>>
>>95114704
Didn't someone already review the final movie to the series?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkFd2NjwKAs
>>
>>95118471
Same guy has done the other seven, too I forgot the eighth came out already.

>yfw it gets picked up by Sony and gets a big budget remake featuring Adam Sandler
>>
File: IMG_1261.jpg (25KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.jpg
25KB, 210x240px
Alpha and Omega is like a ladder leaning against a rooftop.

Don't know who, but it definitely got somebody off.
>>
>>95113225
>>95114010
>>95115040
Personally, my money is that Leman Russ has traveled time and backs these movies.
>>
>>95118592
Kek, that one got me
>>
File: 1492351560649.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492351560649.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>95115788
>Norm Of The North specials
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.