[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of anywhere I can find all of pictures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does anyone know of anywhere I can find all of pictures for sad children?
>>
Bump for interest. We should get a full dump and have it archived.
>>
>>95110004
Nope.
>>
Give me a few moments and I'll upload it to a mega.
>>
Uploading now. It's got the entirety of the comic, plus most of his other stuff. It's a fairly small folder, but since it's all individual comic's it'll take some time to upload.

I'll leave a link here when it's done
>>
>>95110004

https://mega.nz/#!7AURgRjK!gjwPwIKh6g7Fqr_6fHxpdhDD6JypvTr3jek-ejDXZzw

Done. Let me know if you have any issues with it.
>>
>>95113211
Thank you.
>>
What's he been up to ever since the kickstarter?
>>
>>95113892
probably be a shitposting NEET
>>
>>95110004
Didn't the creator have a mental breakdown or something?
>>
>>95110004
In the ashes, from whence it came!
>>
>>95114049
Boy did he ever.
>>
File: 1345622344682.png (13KB, 350x173px) Image search: [Google]
1345622344682.png
13KB, 350x173px
>>95113211
You the real MVP
>>
>>95113845

No prob dude. I'm just glad that I saved everything when I could.

Honestly, It's a good lesson on the fact that you're your own best archive. Save shit that you love and you'll have it for life.

>>95114049

He started smoking, I shit you not, fucking bath salts instead of taking his pills around the time that the books were to be sent out. He took on too much work, and paid the price.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.