[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand that DC Comics are reticent to label the Dark Knights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The-Batman-Who-Laughs-3.jpg (283KB, 914x1387px) Image search: [Google]
The-Batman-Who-Laughs-3.jpg
283KB, 914x1387px
I understand that DC Comics are reticent to label the Dark Knights as “evil Batmen” as it all sounds a little too Secret Empire. So, evil Batmen it is then. Talking of which, Nelson told us more about The Batman Who Laughs. It’s Batman’s fear of what would happen if he killed the Joker. Because the Joker had a toxin in his blood that, on death, would turn his killer into the Joker.
>>
File: DImwJZiW0AUa9m9-600x799.jpg (68KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
DImwJZiW0AUa9m9-600x799.jpg
68KB, 600x799px
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS IS Da BEST
>>
>it all sounds a little too Secret Empire
What? DC hasn't promoted Metal as some form of pseudo-political story that will "change the DC Universe forever". It's been labeled as a fun and over the top event about evil Batmen from alternate universes coming to invade and the League is there to stop them. Snyder says it's his culmination of Batman stuff, plus Morrison stuff thrown in, but for he most part it's nothing too ridiculous that all books have to tie in to this event. The most changes we'll get is a few new books with returning and new characters. Metal is just an event; just a good old fashioned event. Remember when those just happened, were fun and we moved on with a few changes that spiced up the universe instead of fucking it all up? That's what Metal is.
>>
Honestly, METAL is Batman: Odyssey tear in my opinion. It' just too fucking weird for Batman and doesn't mesh well when they keep trying to make him down-to-earth too.

And it's hijacking Hawkman. This makes sense for Hawkman. He's the God-Emperor. A dark multiverse like makes sense in Hawkman's mythos and world. That's something on his level. But not on Batmen's. This just too pre-destination-y and mystical for Batmen. It cheapens his whole personality if he wasn't the Batmen by choice by some grand cosmic conspiracy...
>>
>>95108976

>That's what Metal is.

I wouldn't mind that at all. I do enjoy events when they pull it off right as temporary things that have smaller permenent effects, the event is just a chance for the characters to all do something new together.

I shallow liked Fear Itself and all those characters getting those hammers. Just as a temporary thing in their over all story.
>>
>>95107116
Its not Secret Empire, its blatantly a Dark Judges rip-off . Just look at this >>95107481, shave off the Bat ears and that is Judge Death.
>>
>>95109050
>tear
>>
>>95109152

****************tier********************

I know 4chan is so easily triggered by typos but come on.
>>
Now all they need is

>The Batman Who Riddles

>The Batman Who Freezes

>The Batman Who Flips The Coin

>The Batman Who HEELL YYYEEEAHHH

>The Batman Who Wears The Hat

>The Batman That Plays With A Creepy Puppet

>The Batman Who Uses Guns

>The Batman Who Lives In the Sewer And Eats People Sometimes Or Something Or Perhaps Has a Disease Or Perhaps Is Half Alligator This Batman Doesn't Even Know

>The Batman Who Is Literally Just A Bat

>The Batman Who Was Born On A Monday

>The Batman Who's A Cat That's Fine Too

>The Batman Who Puts Too Much Condiments On Things

>The Batman That's An Annoying Weed
>>
>>95111081
Got all of them except "hell yeah".

And did you just call Poison Ivy annoying?
>>
>>95111156
KITE MAN
>>
>>95111156
>>95111181

Kite Man is "HELL YEAH" because that's all he says.

But it's not calling Ivy annoying, just committing on what her powers are... Like... Making annoying weeds or something.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.