[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With South Park season 21 a little over a week away, I reali

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 571
Thread images: 73

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
With South Park season 21 a little over a week away, I realized I had never heard the commentary from season 20, and there are some interesting points Matt & Trey make:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDaQMBqqSE0

Highlights:

>Season 20 was a nightmare, it was the first time they thought it through from the beginning, compared to 19, which was light serialization. They had to stick with Garrison as Trump due to the previous season.
>The main axis was meant to be privacy vs. anonymity, and this was the year trolls were in the real world and not just in comment sections.
>The idea that there's this guy who's a provocateur but considers it art because he gets people to think came around to Trump doing the same and South Park itself.
>They comment on the idea America is lost where Ghostbusters has talented people and a great franchise that come together to create a really shitty thing, and then if you dare criticize it, you're a sexist. The reaction to that and new Star Wars is an unwinnable situation and this laziness of thought helped create Trump.
>By November they wanted Garrison returning to a divided school, but Trump fucked it up for them by winning. It was hard to maintain that certain tone.
>They admit they thought Hillary was going to win, and blame Vegas, as they had always looked at the Vegas odds during the other four elections to bank on one result.
>The idea that they aren't going to make fun of Trump this upcoming season is because it's hard for a provocateur to rip on a provocateur. They ponder where they lie on the spectrum, for example if Cartman says a racist joke for reaction compared to someone like Andrew Dice Clay or Milo or Andy Kaufman, but conclude that the difference between them and Trump is that he's the actual President and changing policy. They said everything they wanted to say about him in season 19 anyway.
>They want to get back to the fun shows, and joke S21E1 is AWESOME-O vs. Christmas Critters and they poop on their own dick.
>>
>They want to get back to the fun shows, and joke S21E1 is AWESOME-O vs. Christmas Critters and they poop on their own dick.

Not Without my Anus 2 when?
>>
This is the first time I'm actually excited for new SP in a while. I've been sick of the direction they've been going the past few years.
>>
>>95097924
>AWESOME-O vs. Christmas Critters

My body is ready.
>>
File: No fun allowed.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
No fun allowed.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>95097843
I'm looking forward to it, but not the threads attempting to discuss it. Folks are just looking for the next thing to be mad at these days.
>>
>>95097843
>They want to get back to the fun shows
Oh please yes
>>
>>95097843
Yeah, they should. Where's mah Cartman is fat, Kyle is a Jew jokes?

Even if Trump won, there's plenty of material to make fun of. They gave up this last season, that's all.
>>
File: 1467866774296.jpg (289KB, 980x599px) Image search: [Google]
1467866774296.jpg
289KB, 980x599px
>>95098629
Yep. Nope. Find a better way to bump the thread.

I'm neutral, you silly fuck.
>>
>>95097843
fucking drumpf
>>
>>95098640
No, there is nothing left to make fun of that hasn't been post a thousand times from faggots like you that think your fucking clever or funny. Even the Vatican jokes with Cardinals being aliens from another planet that treat vaginas like monstrous gaping holes with teeth was old when they used it.
>>
>>95098629
>south park has made fun of every major figure in the last 20 years
>across all political inclinations
>yet somehow can't make fun of trump
>>
>>95098682
Refer to this >>95098680 because of this >>95098669. Literally proved my point.
>>
>>95098680
The amount you're assuming is insane. I've never made fun of Trump. I don't post on Reddit, watch CNN, go on Facebook, or ingest their terrible rhetoric like you obviously do. There are new ways to make fun of the presidency, as there always are.

Anon, seek help.
>>
>>95098716
You poor ignorant child.
>>
File: fuck all y'all.gif (353KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
fuck all y'all.gif
353KB, 500x358px
And this is why I don't have any hope for non-shit threads about the upcoming season.
>>
>>95098682
>still isn't tired of fucking Trump jokes yet
In S19 they portrayed him as a death knoll for any country and had Garrison rape him to death. Then, in the following season they poked fun at how childishly he made important decisions and how basically his key motivation in the election had become not making an ass of himself.

What more do you want?
>>
>>95098629
Hello fellow redditor!
Learned some phrases from /pol/ for larping I see.
We'll show those nazis, won't we?
>>
>>95098733
Okay anon. Okay. Hope you sleep well tonight, you horrible tardis.
>>
File: the_simpsons_already_did_it.png (572KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
the_simpsons_already_did_it.png
572KB, 900x500px
>>95098680
>muh originality
>>
File: trapped.jpg (2MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
trapped.jpg
2MB, 3300x2550px
>>95098738
Hold on to your hope anon. This is more or less a season 20 discussion thread.

Then again it doesn't have to be. Everyone, what are some of your favourite episodes? I really like Trapped in the Closet
>>
File: 1497778198004.jpg (45KB, 468x295px) Image search: [Google]
1497778198004.jpg
45KB, 468x295px
>>95098758

TWO SCOOPS
>>
>>95098716
I hate trump but I'm sick of him showing up everywhere. Fuck off with that shit. when he stops being the topic of 90% of the topical bullshit then SP should go back to him.
>>
File: 1996.png (72KB, 253x252px) Image search: [Google]
1996.png
72KB, 253x252px
Thread seems active now. You're easy to rile when you're ready to cry about the mean old /pol/ boogieman.
>>
>>95098810
>The president is a hot topic
Who da thunk?
>>
Hopefully being forced to have Garrison as Trump will stop that bullshit continuous story forever. I wonder if they'll just retcon it.
>>
>>95098823
please obama wasn't triggering everyone for over a year.
>>
>>95098824
They wont be able to recon that shit. If they do; they better make it good.
>>
>>95098832
All the people he triggered were not were not covered by the news. At least not for the cause of feeding ISIS arms.
>>
>>95098832
Hasn't been a year, yet anon.
Listen I get it, 4chan meme'd Trump so hard that some folks here have grown sick of it all. But it's not gonna' stop the fact that if Trump does something, people are going to notice more than before because he's not just some businessman, he's the President. What I'm saying is you should just come to terms with it, cause it's likely to happen.
>>
The Trump shit from season 20 was embarrassing, even Alec Baldwin and other hacks make better parodies.
>lol darth vader joke
>lol stank face
>lol orange face
>lol doesn't know what is going on
>lol racist
>lol he was just running as a joke and never wanted to be president

I couldn't believe how hard they fucked up the comedy in that season. At first I though they would go the same route as the racist police strawman but no, they played it straight and even dedicated an episode to unironically shill for Hillary.

The sad thing is that in earlier seasons they often made fun of celebrities disconnected from the general population and pushing political messages as if they knew better, and now they turned into that which they criticized so much.
>>
File: South Park.jpg (144KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
South Park.jpg
144KB, 960x540px
>>95098790
S1: Mecha Streisand
S2: Chickenlover
S3: Sexual Harassment Panda
S4: Trapper Keeper
S5: Cripple Fight / Butters Episode
S6: Death Camp of Tolerance
S7: Krazy Kripples / Christian Rock Hard
S8: Up the Down Steroid
S9: Marjorine
S10: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
S11: Le Petit Tourette
S12: Major Boobage
S13: Butters' Bottom Bitch
S14: 200 / 201
S15: Crack Baby Athletic Association
S16: A Nightmare on Facetime
S17: The Hobbit
S18: Grounded Vindaloop
S19: Safe Space
S20: The Damned

Recently marathoned the whole series. These are my favorite episodes from each season. Tried to narrow it down to one, but for some seasons that was really hard to do.
>>
File: MimsyTransparent.png (278KB, 471x514px) Image search: [Google]
MimsyTransparent.png
278KB, 471x514px
>>95098811
Dahhh I read that in your voice, boss!
>>
It should be worth noting that they also say they don't envy the people who have to try to be funny reporting the news right now, and that they actually want to think it through before just making fun of Trump.

They go on to say that there will always be daily things that happen you can poke fun at and that they'll probably think of something if the moment is right.

That being said, the reason they said they weren't going to rip on him is because that's the crux of the problem with season 20. They put themselves into a corner and had to see it through and that's why it was more confusing drama than simple funny shit.

It has to make sense for them to make fun of Trump/Garrison rather than just have a random TV interview or something where they bring up how his hands can hold two scoops or whatever. It's the same reason they don't jump on every single meme or viral sensation.
>>
File: shut up mimsy.png (1MB, 1680x944px) Image search: [Google]
shut up mimsy.png
1MB, 1680x944px
>>95099007
Shut up, Mimsy!
>>
>>95098973
Its funny how its only /pol/tards and drumpf supporters that think think this.
>>
>>95098976
> Grounded Vindaloop
> Not Cock Magic.

Stop trying to pretend you're not white trash anon. It's not just for blacks and mexicans. White people like it too if they're poor enough.
>>
>>95098669

Anyone else think these gay little names backfired and galvanized the opposition?
>>
>>95097843
>Trump out-Parked South Park, Trump stumped them without even trying
Absolute fucking madman.
>>
>>95099656
The Trump curse killed season 20
>>
>>95098682
It's too low hanging fruit really and Trump is so ridiculous he makes fun of himself already. I think a lot of comedians are sick of how repetitive it gets and the saturation but that's what gets ratings so they have to do it. I'm just so sick of constantly hearing about Trump and wish he'd just go away. He's months past his pop culture expiration date. It's like making fun of Justin Bieber isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>95098466
Fuck you and your image. Skeeter and the bar manager are way better than those hicks. But nice post hickshill.

>$2.40 has been deposited in your bank account.

Go to bed Trey
>>
>>95099563
what was really great about this season?
only thing that I thought was legitimately funny was the first Rick-roll, and they overused that joke
>>
All I know is I've disliked South Park since the change in direction as it seriously limited the series and resulted in some real boring and forced shit. If it's going back to the single episode plotline format again then there is hope but the season has got to be real fucking special to win me back as right now It's on the same level as Family Guy and Simpsons to me.
>>
>>95097843
Didn't they also say something along lines of not wanting to make fun of Trump because he's a really easy target and it's already been done to death?
>>
>>95100023

So wasn't Kenny
>>
>>95100175
Just by them. Trump has been done to death by everyone, including Trump. He starts as a fucking joke and then everything fucking makes fun of him. All the jokes are so goddamn stale within hours of whatever dumb shit he does that day. It's killing comedy.
>>
>>95098682
It's saturation. South Park - just like every comedy and commentary show - spent the better part of the last two years just constantly shitting on Trump. People get sick of it.
>>
File: I'll follow you.png (1014KB, 1272x550px) Image search: [Google]
I'll follow you.png
1014KB, 1272x550px
I'm glad they're hanging on to this.
>Cartman tries to push Heidi away by being himself
>Heidi turns out to be the asshole of the girls group

It wouldn't be out of nowhere either. She was the first one to bully Marjorine, and she was the two faced bitch in Stick of Truth, among possibly other things I'm missing. And I think she made a sex tape in Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset? That might have been someone else.
>>
>>95099982
I don't think it was all bad - the serialization led to a lot of interesting developments and several of the stories were interesting to watch unfold.

Their mistake was building an entire season around the outcome of a political race... it was amateurish and about as nuanced as a bag of hammers.
>>
I think season 20 would have sucked regardless of who won the election. The plot they were building with the Gentleman's club and gender war did not look promising either. And it's not that as if that plot could have saved the other stupid plots either like the memberberries. It's clear that they had nothing planned out even before Trump won.
>>
>>95097843
>trolls were in the real world and not just in comment sections.
Are adult americans really that juvenile and defensive when meeting people that don't follow their ideas and actually counter arguments instead of staying silent?
>>
>>95098629
you forgot to tell it to go back to /pol/
>>
>>95097843

What a shock that going full political backfired and fucked up last season.

It's almost like EVERY TIME they do a political episode , it turns into a shit episode and ruins it unless its commentary on an existing problem with plenty of writing potential like PC Principal.
>>
Are Matt and Trey still climate change deniers?
>>
>>95100336
>Cartman got a GF before Kyle
i will be disapointed if they dont get any jokes out of this
>>
>>95100791
Of course you think the SJW parody has "full potential" but a Trump one doesn't, Cletus.
>>
>>95100759
>Are adult americans really that juvenile and defensive when meeting people that don't follow their ideas
just the hypocritical left
>>
>>95100841
Kyle had a girlfriend for a little while. Unfortunately his charm overwhelmed her and turned her into a raging cock starved slut. She made out with Butters and then Kyle got his ass beat by her brother. Not Kyle's best day.
>>
>>95098920
^This

It's like people are too young to remember how hard everyone was roasting Bush for his entire two terms as President.

It's like people forget that "Thats My Bush" and "Lil Bush" were real shows made and dedicated to roasting the fuck out of the President of the United States while he was still in office.
>>
They didn't lose because they decided to get political.

They lost because they were so certain in the future they didn't even fucking have plan B.
>>
>>95100874
hes gonna have a hard time in high school
>>
>>95099563
Wow enlighten everyone then oh wise one
>>
>>95100881
This. Their plan b felt really hacked together and rushed. They even admit to struggling themselves, its clear why the season fell flat on its face. Hopefully their next one will move on and licked its wounds off screen.
>>
File: WAS IT RAPE.png (464KB, 957x538px) Image search: [Google]
WAS IT RAPE.png
464KB, 957x538px
>>95100874
SEASON 3: Rebecca sticks her tongue so far into Butters' mouth that she could have licked his tonsils.
SEASON 13: Butters claims he hasn't had his first kiss and pays some girl to give him a light peck.

But then Butters is a total simpleton so he probably failed to make the connection between a smooch and full on scamming.
>>
>>95100759
>>95100860
It goes both ways, you know. Some people have taken to heart the idea that you can shut down an argument just by yelling non sequiturs and being abrasive.
>>
>>95100278
I'm a Brit and I'm sick of hearing about Trump. SP is creative compared to Seth's garbage and even The Simpsons. Following the anti-Trump herd is boring.

I wish they'd shoot every lazy comedian who just stands up and comments on Trump. They're worthless shits. And when they're all dead, they should shoot Trump.
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (48KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
48KB, 500x400px
>>95097843
Will we ever see him again?
>>
>>95100875
Plus people, especially the young hipster type new to politics, tend to forget that Trump isn't anything new. He's been around and famous since the 80's. He's been mocked and spoofed for decades, so many jokes comedians and writers try will have already been done do death and were already old and stale 20 years ago.
>>
All I want is more creek pandering desu
>>
>>95099696
Well you got 7 and a half more years of trump. Then 8 of pence then 8 of trumps daughter/wife
>>
>>95100759
Yes. See the nazis vs antifa
>>
>>95101350
If anything him being president gives new things to mock every day rather than just orange and hair
>>
>>95098976
That's some quality Butters right there, but you're missing Simpsons Already Did It.
>>
>>95101825
you're missing a pendulum swing in between them
>>
File: 23425346865.png (2MB, 1570x1372px) Image search: [Google]
23425346865.png
2MB, 1570x1372px
>>95097843
I do feel like they could do something about Nazi punching, especially since Cartman fucking loves nazis.
>>
>>95101931
They already did a violence against free speech episode (see Cartoon Wars), we don't need another to sooth the fanbase of Sargon of Akkad.
>>
>>95100875
Those two shows thought were made over the course over 8 years.

Trump jokes and even a Trump show have exhausted themselves and material within the first four months of his presidency. We've got like, eight political "Daily Show" type shows that rip on him every night as well as every late night talk show. On top of The President Show and whatever else they've got. And most of these people started firing these jokes during his entire campaign run.

It's like watching the rep of the Bush run crammed into a week and shoved into your brain.
>>
>>95101931
Yeah trump calling them fine people and saying those who were anti nazi are just as bad seems like it could work for a kyle ep
>>
>>95101951
I was thinking more like it becoming a hip trend to punch nazis like it's a fashion statement and maybe Cartman wanting to start a humanitarian organization to stop or protect them.
>>
>>95100874
Rebecca was a qt, shame what happened.
>>
>>95101205
Literally no. I mean any appearance would be political, which is what EVERYONE is sick of.

And frankly, I just want more stories like CRAB PEOPLE.

CRAB PEOPLE.
>>
>>95101920
>implying people are gonna turn liberal again.
Keep thinking that libcuck we won and will keep winning. Trump works and his legacy will keep working
>>
>>95101981
WALK LIKE CRAB
>>
File: The_Crab_People.png (601KB, 705x540px) Image search: [Google]
The_Crab_People.png
601KB, 705x540px
>>95101981
Taste like crab
Talk like people

CRAB PEOPLE
>>
>>95101957

Pretty much this. Whether you like Trump or hate Trump, most people are probably tired of being unable to turn the corner without bumping into media talking about Trump. It's exhausting, and having more shows where you can take a break from him are desperately needed for the sake of everyone's mental sanity.
>>
>>95102014
Too bad. You got 7 more years
>>
File: 1504447155729.png (405KB, 1019x802px) Image search: [Google]
1504447155729.png
405KB, 1019x802px
>>95101991
>>
>>95101991
>drinking the kool-aid THIS HARD
Your man-child god-king has the lowest approval ratings of any president, ever. He's consistently making enemies in every level of government and his only goal at this point has been attempting (and failing, in many cases) to tear down anything Obama had a hand in developing. HURR DURR LET'S KICK OUT A BUNCH OF THOROUGHLY-VETTED AND PROTECTED IMMIGRANTS WHO CAME HERE AS CHILDREN AND SEND THEM BACK TO COUNTRIES THEY DON'T EVEN REMEMBER BECAUSE HURR DURR IMMIGRANTS R SCURRY
>>
>>95102033

You've got sixth months.
>>
>>95102027
>someone on /pol/
>says he never goes on /pol/
>>
>>95101965
>calling them fine people
This isn't something that happened, I seem to recall him specifically stating how much he didn't like "White supremacists"
and the other side, Antifa, have their history as the militant wing of the german communist party, known for violence and other bullshit. if you go by a legal sense, there is no comparison. and if you don't you are only driven by ideology, you dolt.
>>
>>95102033
8 years plus 16 more for pence and ivanka
>>
File: Cartman_Finds_Love00013.png (536KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cartman_Finds_Love00013.png
536KB, 1280x720px
>>95100874
The best part about Rebecca is that she and Nichole completely shit all over the idea that Kyle is gay. You'd be surprised at how many people have convinced themselves of that little tidbit.
>>
>>95102045
He later said the rally had fine people in it. The rally with nazis and kkk members shouting heil trump
>>
>>95102063
I'm still unsure if it's just an ironic meme or if Trump supporters genuinely think he's gonna get 8 years.
>>
>>95102095

Drumpf isn't even going to get 2 years at this rate, it's like he's deliberately trying to get impeached because the job is too hard on his fat ass.
>>
>>95102087
I'm pale ass white as the winter snow, trumptard, sooner or later you're going to have to realize the majority of Americans, including white people, despise regressive subhumans like you. You can't cover your ears and eyes and scream FAKE NEWS FAKE POLLS REEEEEE!!! and expect it to change. America as a whole is being forced to look at how the Republicans actively sabotage the democratic values our country is founded on in order to advance their greedy agenda, and your beloved Retard Emperor will go down as a greater traitor to this nation than Benedict Arnold.
>>
>>95102075

>He later said the rally had fine people in it.

Probably because it did. Not everyone that attended was a Nazi White Supremacist. I would have thought it obvious, given the context of his statements, that he was referring to the people that weren't Nazis.
>>
>>95102131

Don't kid yourself, both the Republican Party and Democratic Party are corporate whores that are more than willing to sabotage this country's democratic values for their own gain, and have been for decades. We're spiraling the drain regardless of whether the red sockpuppet or the blue sockpuppet is "in charge".
>>
>>95102133
>I-it's okay if I join the side with the literal swastika-wearing Nazis and Ku Klux Klansmen, it doesn't mean I'm supporting them or anything! I'm just on the same side and supporting the same outdated and hate-fueled values as them, and bolstering their ranks! I'm not a white supremacist! I just happen to have willfully chosen to join their side, and stuck around while they shouted SIEG HEIL and JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US, nothing to do with me!
You will be held accountable for your unamerican values.
>>
>>95102075
"with Nazies and KKK members in it" removes the idea of "fine people being in it"
If the world contains the KKK and I said that there were fine people in the world, would I be in any way inherently supporting the KKK? no thats not an accurate read of the situation at all.

Given that he already stated how much he didn't like the aforementioned people, wouldn't it be safe to assume he wasn't talking about them when he talked about the "fine people"? unless you also with to claim every single person there was someone that would fall under the previous banner which is not only unprovable but also ridiculous on the face of it.
>>
>>95102133
Yes but they had no problem marching with nazis and the kkk. Fine people would have a problem with that
>>
>>95102165
The rest of the world wasnt actively marching with nazis
>>
They tend to be smug liberals but they are grown enough to not be obnoxious fags about their believes.
They're cucks but I like them.
>>
>>95102156
Ooh, and now we have one of the "BOTH PARTIES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME...!!!" centrists. Tell me, when one party advocates expanding voting rights and getting more people out to vote, ending gerrymandering to make things more fair for voters on both sides of the political spectrum, cleaning up the environment for better public health and a better future, avoiding wars, putting more money into public education to raise smarter generations, and opposing hateful discrimination to ensure social equality for all people... and the other class goes for literally the fucking opposite in every regard, how are they going to be the same?

There's a literal "Good guy vs. Bad Guy" situation here, even if both are tainted by capitalism. One sock puppet wants to make things moderately better and profit from it, and the other sock puppet wants to rip everything apart to profit from it.
>>
>>95102202
They are libertarian aint Like they think global warming is fake and trans people are deluded asses
>>
>>95102202
>smug liberals
>"We hate conservatives but we really fucking hate liberals." -Trey Parker
Sorry, but making fun of Trump doesn't make one a liberal, especially when they've made fun of liberals consistently for the entire run of the show.
>>
File: laugh facepalm cunt.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
laugh facepalm cunt.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>95097843
>>They admit they thought Hillary was going to win
I always suspected they were retards
>>
Everyone who made a political post in this thread should be gunned the fuck down in the streets like the degenerates they are.
>>
>>95102214

You'd have a point if, in practice, that's what the DNC actually did.
>>
File: america chavez.jpg (54KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
america chavez.jpg
54KB, 640x426px
>>95102162
"Burn everyone to make way for the superior white race" is no more wrong than all the SJWs going, "Fuck white men", yet I don't see the latter being an instant reputation killer. Many of them even get jobs with reputable companies for their values.
>>
>>95102228
>Sorry, but making fun of Trump doesn't make one a liberal
No it makes you an sjw
>>
Every deluded /pol/tard in this thread is going to kill themselves when Mueller finishes building the full case against Cheeto Mussolini and every other colluding bastard in the republican leadership and it's going to be so much quieter around here. Wonderful!
>>
File: 1503580315433.gif (4MB, 295x222px) Image search: [Google]
1503580315433.gif
4MB, 295x222px
>>95102258
Right, okay you just outed yourself as a baitposter. Here's your last (You).
>>
>>95102244
You dont see how
>kill everyone not like me
Is worse than
>fuck white people
If you had said kill all white people you'd have a point but
Kill all does not equal fuck
>>
>>95102162
>I-it's okay if I join the side with the literal Communists and Anarchists, it doesn't mean I'm supporting them or anything! I'm just on the same side and supporting the same outdated and retarded values as them, and bolstering their ranks! I'm not a Jewish supremacist! I just happen to have willfully chosen to join their side, and stuck around while they shouted RACISM and JEWS WILL REPLACE US, nothing to do with me!
You will be held accountable for your unamerican values.
could not of said it better myself.
>>
>>95102214

>avoiding wars

Wew lad.
>>
>>95102244

Sometimes that sort of talk gets you fired though, even if you're literally at the top of the progressive stack.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/01/loreal-fires-transgender-model-who-said-all-white-people-are-racist/
>>
>>95102214
What they say and what they do are two different things. obama prioritized the environment and bomb drones to create the isis situation. he didn't even bother with education or gerrymandering. democrats only care about gerrymandering NOW because republicans decided to game the system better bu they were both abusing it. And social equality for all when only poor and rich exist is a joke. Neither party represents anything but it's own interests. Stop listening to what they say and look at what they do.
>>
>>95102187
No they were either at home not caring (99%)
or they were with the communists.
>>
>>95102289
I'm talking about the people at the rally marching with the nazis. The people trump said were fine people. Fine people who had no problem actively marching with nazis
>>
>>95102273
Hate speech against a group of people is still hate speech. There aren't degrees of hate speech and trying to play it up like there is is exactly why the latter attitude is apparently seen as forgiving when lined up next to the former.

Denouncing anyone for their skin should be considered unAmerican, but it's apparently not if it's about white men.
>>
>>95102314
Put your fucking trip on.
>>
>>95102314

Are the ACLU not fine people because they defend Nazis?
>>
File: 1503190810730.jpg (228KB, 1024x913px) Image search: [Google]
1503190810730.jpg
228KB, 1024x913px
>>95102339
Captain America is not a fine man.
>>
>>95102333
>There aren't degrees of hate speech
There really is. Kill is worse than fuck you fucking retard

>>95102339
Aclu has always been a shitty scam
>>
>>95102356
>Being against freedom of speech
black or white you're a fucking waste of space.
>>
>>95102095
>>95102109
SEETHING
>>
>>95102356
>There really is. Kill is worse than fuck you fucking retard
No there isn't. Saying kill and saying fuck is still the same fucking thing. It doesn't escalate until either party starts putting them into actions, otherwise, it's still all speech.

It's like if he FCC were to bleep out nigger at a higher pitch volume compared to faggot because "one is worse than the other". They're both derogatory terms, but splitting hairs is exactly why one is literally terrifying to say for most people while the other is casually thrown around as "fag". Because hey, at least it's not AS bad as nigger, right?
>>
Season 20 being crap isn't about them betting on Hillary winning. Sason 20 would still have been crap as all the running gags had already been beaten to the ground, the characters were already acting out of character, and they clearly didn't plan ahead just as they didn't with the ending to season 19.

People keep making this about politics but if there would have been only one memberberries episode, or one trolling episode this season may have been fine for the most part.
>>
>>95102314
And? why is it that one can't be fine and also be somewhere with a Nazi, if a bunch of Nazies showed up to some march you were at, some place you truely believed in, would you let them control you?
I could suggest that one who continues to march is far more stalwart in spirit then someone who doesn't, whom I would describe as a spineless sheep.

It also seems rather pointless to make such a wide statement, you couldn't possibly suggest everyone there was morally bankrupt. you certainly don't have any reason the believe that. and less means to prove it. sheer balance of probability it couldn't be all of them.
>>
>>95100875
Same for Reagan. I'm not even American but I can see how it's clear that when there's a democrat president, the media is more celebratory and when there's a republican, they constantly make him a laughing stock. Sometimes it's deserved, sometimes it's not. But that's a trend. We're not used to it at the moment because we've had eight years of Obama and it's been nine years since Bush. That's a long time to go to cleanse the mental palette.
>>
>>95102337
I dont have a trip. Is snowflake triggered he can't block opposing opinions?
>>
>>95102414
It was organised by a nazi though. People knew the nazi and the kkk were going to show up because those were the guys promoting it.
>>
>>95102434
>some genderqueer snowflake trying to take his word back
okay crazygaga okay.
>>
>>95102414
>It also seems rather pointless to make such a wide statement, you couldn't possibly suggest everyone there was morally bankrupt.
I wanna say I agree with you, but most people will jump down your throat and say the instant they agreed with Nazi views, they've outed themselves as morally bankrupt.

But I've seen documentaries about mass murders who partook in genocide who by the end of it had mental breakdowns looking back at what they did. The problem that I have is that people see all neo-nazis are irredeemable, but if people viewed things in such a black and white manner, then we should view our own military as irredeemable considering we've consistently bombed/attacked women and children and innocent towns/villages en masse
since the Native American days. Yet, they're considered heroes, so.
>>
>>95102403
>he thinks fuck x people is hate speech
God retard should be gassed

>>95102414
If they were fine people they would have kicked the nazis and kik out. Fine people aren't fine with nazis. If you think "im fine with marching next to this literal nazi" you are a bad person. Not as bad as the nazi but the fact that you don't see anything wrong marching with him makes you bad. A good person would leave the nazis and march somewhere else
>>
>>95102395
Is that a yes or a no?
>>
>>95102445
And? would you let an organiser stop you from doing what you believed in?
Once again, you can't possibly suggest this translates to everyone being an asshole.
>>
>>95102480
>God retard should be gassed
You meant to quote yourself I think.
>>
>>95102456
>some conservative alt fighter triggered that a real Republican uses his insults against him

Didn't school start up again kiddo
>>
>>95102493
I would march somewhere without nazis.
>>
>>95102501
Seriously put your trip on you genderqueer degenerate.
>>
>>95097843
I feel they have to spend a bit of time to acknowledge the season 20 fiasco, I can see then mention Trump-esk situation based on pop-culture but never focusing on it.

Also the Heidi and Cartman thing ended rocky, either they wrap that up or add something new.
>>
>>95099775
>$2.40

Jesus, were do I sign up?
>>
>>95102479
Thanks lad

>>95102480
I think thats a lot of packed up thoughts, that need desperately to be unpacked, along with all of the unreasoned assumptions that haven't been explained enough for this to be an actual argument.
> If they were fine people they would have kicked the nazis and kik out
implying they could
implying that it would be moral
implying that a libertarian would be evil for allowing this freedom
> you are a bad person
implying implications
> the fact that you don't see anything wrong marching with him makes you bad.
implying fact
implying this is true at all
> A good person would leave the nazis and march somewhere else
What? they were formally protesting the park, at the park are you really going to let Nazies push you around like that?
>>
>>95098824
I hope they have an episode were the people of South Park want to avoid Trump like the creators do but wherever any of the boys go or no matter what they do, somehow it get's steered towards Trump.
>>
>>95100841
That's probably gonna be one of the things Cartman will do. Being the only kid in school with a GF would be more important that just having a GF at all.
>>
>>95102576
If you have no problem working with an marching with nazis with nazis imagery you are not a good person. Period.
>>
>>95102680

You can have a problem marching with Nazis and still march in the same place as them, protesting the same thing as them.
>>
>>95097843
>this was the year trolls were in the real world and not just in comment sections.

CRINGE
>>
>>95102680
Prove it then, if you are so sure then it must be obvious.
>>
File: 12431242356.png (19KB, 592x176px) Image search: [Google]
12431242356.png
19KB, 592x176px
>>95102680
Do you enjoy living in a world where things are black and white?
>>
What are the odds Garrison will be a teacher again out of nowhere and no one mentions anything about him being the president?
>>
>>95098824
It'll go something like this:

>class starts
>everybody notices Garrison is there
>"Aren't you supposed to be the president now?"
>"Nah, that got old. You can't dwell on one thing for too long, Kyle."
>class resumes as normal
>>
>>95101980
Seasons 1 - 3 and the movie had particular writers that I believe were responsible for the quirky gags and character humor the early seasons had.

Take Amy Winfrey for example, she used to work on South Park and then left to work on her own projects like Making Fiends, a show known for some of the best running gags and such.

There are more people who work on South Park than just Matt and Trey, that's probably every group of seasons have their own particular flavor.
>>
File: DIq22dJWAAEPtMg.jpg large.jpg (85KB, 666x444px) Image search: [Google]
DIq22dJWAAEPtMg.jpg large.jpg
85KB, 666x444px
>>95102680
>college preppies walking through the park with tiki torches
>nazis

Pick one pinko
>>
>>95102269
Frig off Ricky
>>
>>95102747
>>95102770
That'd be the best way of handling it while still making a jab at saturated Trump jokes.
>>
>>95102793
I'll pick two buddy. common white supremacist tactic here, accused people of overreacting but you ain't got a lot of leeway when you have people waving nazi flags and shouting nazi slogans.
>>
>>95102924
you lose all moral high ground when you decide to initiate violence. All you do is make the other guys look better.
>>
So the next season might be watchable after all?
>>
>>95102940
>when you decide to initiate violence.
Like say you're a nazi who advocates for the death of jews. That's is violence
>>
>>95102070
Am I the only one who was disappointed with him not hooking up with Nichole? Why isn't Kyle allowed to be happy?
>>
>>95102940
I can assure, that's never gonna be the case when it comes to Nazis.
>Y-Y-OU JUST C-CALL EVERYONE A NAZI YOU BIG ANTIFA MEANIE
I call the people waving nazi flags and shouting nazi slogans for they are, Nazis.
>>
>>95102480
The white supremacists weren't really doing anything that merited getting kicked out. They were following the rules and even registered the protest in advance. If they were starting trouble, then they probably would have been. Everyone at the rally just wanted the statues to stop being taken down, regardless of their motives.
>>
itt /co/mblr is mad that Matt and Trey want to move on to other topics instead of endlessly recycling the same jokes in every episode like they did last season
>>
>>95103003
>>95102973
It doesn't matter when you make literal white supremacists look like the innocent victims you're showing how little faith you have in your ideals.
>>
>>95103034
More like anon ignores the SP discussion in order to argue about politics for 300 posts.
>>
>>95103034
No it seems more like /pol/tards who are angry they ever made fun of Trump in the first place
>>
>>95103011
>The white supremacists weren't really doing anything that merited getting kicked out
Except beating up protestors and I mean protestors by the way, not the convenient target of ANTIFA but protestors.
>>
File: 42591939_p27.png (604KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
42591939_p27.png
604KB, 800x800px
Who's your favorite boy /co/?
>>
>>95103077
Checked, brother.
>>
File: 1504196390795.jpg (56KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1504196390795.jpg
56KB, 680x598px
>>95097843
>The main axis was meant to be privacy vs. anonymity, and this was the year trolls were in the real world and not just in comment sections
>By November they wanted Garrison returning to a divided school, but Trump fucked it up for them by winning
So they're admitting that they fucked up getting butthurt over an election?
>>
>>95103177
They assumed the Vegas odds were right, which they always have been as long as the show's been on air. It turned out to be wrong this time around, and they didn't have a backup plan ready.
I don't care about WHY they're dropping the Trump jokes, I'm just glad that it's happening, because none of it was really funny beyond the campaign slogan.
>>
>>95101965
>Yeah trump calling them fine people
You know considering all the flaws the man does have why do people feel the need to make shit up about Trump?
>>
>>95103066

Source? Was this before or after the police, for some insane reason, herded the protestors and anti-protestors into close quarters with each other?
>>
>>95101931
I'm okay with an old Jew like Stan punching a Nazi, but I can't believe Hirsh said that Stan WOULDN'T support Trump.
>>
>>95103232

I don't get it either. The buffoon says enough actual things that are retarded that you don't need to twist his words or make things up to make him look like an idiot, yet I still see people say with complete seriousness that he called literally all Mexicans rapists and made fun of a disabled person. Like, just stick to the actual horrible stuff like the pussy grabbing and shit, man.
>>
>>95102109
Do you really think that calling Trump by his fucking grandfather's last name means that you win the argument?
>>
>>95103341
>just stick to the actual horrible stuff like the pussy grabbing
Out of context. There's nothing wrong with women giving implied consent to getting manhandled when they're attracted to a guy because he's rich and famous.
>>
>>95102075
>He later said the rally had fine people in it. The rally with nazis and kkk members shouting heil trump
What are innocent bystanders?
>>
>>95103355

Why do Drumptards get so triggered when you call their daddy Drumpf, it's hilarious.
>>
>>95103376

You're not innocent if you're standing next to a man with a Nazi flag and not in the process of punching him or ripping the flag out of his fat sweaty hands.
>>
>>95103077
I was in my last year of HS when this happen and I knew for a fact that he would win without any prior knowledge of politics. All the polls they did for class was astounding 90-92% for hillary. I wish I had money to place my bets for that election because I would have received free money. Oh well, maybe the next one where trump runs for second. God hope so.
>>
>>95103378
Very relevant to the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vveb-29tOSg
>>
>>95103394
>thinking that someone expressing unpopular views justifies assault against their person
The law says you're wrong. Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but recently it was leaked that Obama's FBI and DHS considered Antifa's activities domestic terrorism.
>>
>>95102434
I fucking hate how you dorks forgot how the 'snowflake' joke works. The joke is that people want to be unique and special and not like anyone else, that's when you call then a snowflake
>>
>>95102095
He is.
Consider first of all that nearly all presidents get elected a second term because voters tend to adher to an internalized belief of "Better the evil I know than the evil I dont" which also leads to lower voter turnout.
Secondly the issues in america that Trump promised to work towards fixing are still relevant and continue to be mostly dismissed by other politicians especially in the democratic party
Thirdly the infighting and backstabbing among the democrats that allowed them to be beaten by Trump is still prevalent and shows no sign of stopping in the next 4 years.

So yeah he's getting a second term.
>>
>>95103394
Then I guess those people in Auschwitz got what was coming to them eh?
>>
Reminder to always wait for the Butters thread. Any other thread is fake news.
>>
>>95103470

We took the word back from you, Drumpfkins. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of your own hateful memes? Doesn't feel good, does it?
>>
>>95103476
>Consider first of all that nearly all presidents get elected a second term
Well that's not true at all though.
>Bush Sr didn't get re-elected
>Carter didn't get re-elected
>Ford wasn't elected in the first place but still.
>Warren G. Harding, who basically was the worst president, didn't get re-rlected
I think there's been more single-term presidents than multiple term presidents.
>>
>>95097843
When will they go back to episodic format?
>>
>>95103542
I'm on this board of delusional neckbeards and somehow you manage to top them. just go back to /mu/.
>>
>>95103599
>Well that's not true at all though.
I said NEARLY all for a reason
>>
>>95103476
>the issues in america that Trump promised to work towards fixing are still relevant
And those issues are?
>>
>>95102924
>no leeway

We're not the ones classified as terrorists nor do we have a record of destroying public property.

Kill yourself
>>
>>95103628
It's still not true though.
>>
>>95103637
>We're not the ones classified as terrorists
Yeah you are, for fuck's sake we literally just one of your guy committ an ISIS style attack by driving into a crowd of people.
>>
>>95103637
>>95103679

They're both classified as domestic terrorist groups.
>>
>>95103476
>the infighting and backstabbing among the democrats that allowed them to be beaten by Trump is still prevalent.
No it's not.
>>
>>95103696

Sadly it is. The DNC really needs to get its fucking shit together for the midterms, they are not a unified front yet.
>>
>>95103719
>sadly it is
No it's not.
>>
>>95103696
There's a "We need to drop identity politics" "Fuck all you straight white men" civil war still going on.
>>
>>95103378
Because its as clever as calling a tranny by their birth name and acting like that won you the argument. Not to mention that it's unoriginal as fuck at this point
>>
>>95103542
You're not using the term right though. See, this is why everyone says the left can't meme
>>
>>95103729

Yes, it is. The DNC still does not have a clear, unified message to project to its constituents. It is defined almost entirely by its opposition to Trump, rather than by a specific political message and coherent policies, just like how things were during the failed Clinton campaign.
>>
Politicians should not be allowed to lie. It should be written into law that all campaign promises and policies should be given to the public in plain language that has been reviewed by an impartial review board.
Further, if a politician fails to keep their electoral promises they should be fined heavily then barred from ever being a politician ever again, let alone being re-elected (unless of course it can be proven that every effort was made to keep the promise and it can be demonstrated that the promise was realistic).

Seriously, there should be a ZERO TOLERANCE system for lies, deception and over-blown promises that will never be kept in politics.
>>
>>95103817

There would be no politicians then.
>>
>>95103409
To be fair most high schoolers are pretty stupid. The actual polls didn't show that excspt the meme Huffington Post poll. The election was on the polls' margin of error.
>>
>>95103811
Agreed. It will work a little better since Trump has fucked the pooch so many times as president, but Anti-Trump didn't win election, it wont' win on it's own midterm.
>>
>>95103857
That's kind of the problem in modern democratic societies. The people don't even really know what they're actually voting for because all sides are just lying and exaggerating about everything and there's no oversight at all (because obviously politicians would never create policies that restrict themselves).

It's bullshit and it takes power away from the people through robbing them of the information they need to make an informed decision.

What we have now IS NOT true democracy. It's a sham.
>>
>>95098824

Meh, I kinda what see more of the new qt Asian teacher.

Was she ever given a name?
>>
>>95103811
>the failed Clinton campaign
She won the popular votw, that means more americans supported her. Trump had a narrow electoral votes that's disappearing from those key states every day.
>>
>>95103857
That woulnd't really be a bad thing. Have the system go back to what it used to be: people who did this were patriotic folks who took a break from their real jobs to manage the country for a while. Once wealth and power came with the job, it became a whole different animal.
>>
>>95103943

There are no participation trophies in presidential elections.
>>
>>95103943
It always amazes me how stupid liberals are. I'm sure you think if Hilary was president, Best Korea wouldn't have nukes right now.
>>
>>95103943
He's eroding himself, but he shouldn't have won in the first place. Underestimating him didn't work the first time, you really want to do it again?

Dnc needs a plan that relies on more then trump. Especially if he really does end up impeached resigning and they are running against somebody who's less shit, that hypothetical could steal and ride the wave of "not trump" the dems are counting on.
>>
>>95103943
That doesn't matter when the system gives someone from bumfuck nowhere a bigger voice than someone from a useful state like Texas or California.
>>
>>95103992

To be honest, I think this country WOULD be better if only votes from California and New York counted.
>>
>>95103679
>>95103695
Nice proofs
>>
>>95104051
>t. schlomo scheckelberg
>>
>>95103817
>Politicians should not be allowed to lie
The sad fact is that politicians "lies" usually aren't intentional falsehoods but rather either lies by omission or something they believed was true and they were wrong or something that was true at the time and was changed later.
>Further, if a politician fails to keep their electoral promises they should be fined heavily then barred from ever being a politician ever again
Whether or not a politician can keep their campaign promises often has little or nothing to do with the politician themselves and everything to do with whether other politicians allow them to.
Now what should happen is that any bill before it may be passed must state it's intentions clearly and make its contents publicly available for all to see, none of this "You can't know what it does unless you vote for it" nonsense, you also should not be able to tack on unrelated powers to a bill while only telling people about one of them (example: a health care reform bill that also give homeland security the right to detain people without trial or charge)
>>
>>95103943
>She won the popular votw
Allegedly.
Right after the election the dems were pushing that narrative and demanded a recount only for it to turn out there were a lot more trump votes than previously believed and that there had been a ton of voter fraud going on and then they suddenly stopped the demands for a recount.
It's possible Trump won the popular vote or that it may have simply been a closer race than thought.
>that means more americans supported her.
California and New York supported her, which are pretty much the only places she campaigned at, consider she lost several traditionally blue states.
>>
>>95103943
Americas state-based election system always struck me as weird. Every single other democratic country, without fail, tallies their elections based on the total number of votes for each candidate from the entire country. The candidate with the most votes is then elected and the only thing that the specific states and provinces effect are how much power the party in power holds to enact policies (as having a minority parliament from multiple areas not electing the representative from your party means many of your policies will get voted down)
Yet you americans have this weird system where you tally the votes for each individual state and elect a leader based on who 'won' the most states.

It's weird and it doesn't make much sense. Hell it's practically backwards and very easy to manipulate.
>>
>>95104051
Then maybe you should secede.
Go ahead...try
>>
>>95104299
Because it's not parliament the electoral college was made to give even small states a voice.
>>
File: ourguys.jpg (34KB, 539x398px) Image search: [Google]
ourguys.jpg
34KB, 539x398px
Based on their history with girls who is the biggest cuck?
>>
>>95104343
Doesn't mean that it makes sense anon. The individual states shouldn't have 'a voice' the leader of your country should be decided by which party best represents the people as a whole.
By giving 'small states' a voice you're tacitly robbing the individuals in your country of their voice in the process.
>>
>>95103962
Politics is not a sport, if 3 million Americans voted for hiliary than that means the Democrats already have 3 million votes for the next election.
>>
>>95104281

Why the fuck didn't she listen to Bill, her own husband? Why didn't any of them listen to him?
>>
>>95104395

So only people that live in California, Texas and New York should have a voice?
>>
>>95104281
>Allegedly
No, don't be a fucking retard anon.
>>
>>95104408

>that means the Democrats already have 3 million votes for the next election.

...Largely in states that are already Democrat strongholds.
>>
>>95104299
Because we are not "America", we are the "UNITED STATES" Get it? STATES.
>>
>>95104299

America should be viewed less as a unified country and more as a coalition of 50 separate ones that allow free trade and travel between them, sort of like the EU.
>>
>>95104452
No, everyone should have a voice. Therefore each individual person's vote should count equally. Your current system means that people in larger states have less of a voice than people in smaller states purely because of population density.

If it was changed to a national system then everyone's voice would be equal regardless of geography. Your current system unfairly skews the results of the vote based on population densities.
>>
>>95103476
>So yeah he's getting a second term.
Even if that's true (looking less likely by the day), you're fucking retarded if you think Pence and Ivanka will also get 8 years each.
>>
>>95104369
Kenny
>>
>>95104395
No, as much as I like living in Florida it shouldn't be 1/4 of the vote.
>>
>>95104299

What's the issue here? The candidate that wins the popular vote in enough states to secure an electoral victory (with electoral votes determined by the population of said states) wins the presidency. I'm not seeing what's confusing about that.
>>
>>95103599
Bush I and Ford suffered from Party In Power fatigue (Bush I was basically years 9-12 of a twelve year run with the GOP in control over the white house; Ford basically topped off eight years of GOP in control finishing off Nixon's second term).

Carter got fucked over by Reagan and the deep state cronies via the Iran Hostage Crisis.

Harding was murdered by his wife, due to him engaging in adultery/fathering a child out of wedlock and because his underlings had done a lot of bad shit that was about to come to life (if he was dead, no one would be able to try and accuse him of being part of what his underlings were doing).

Trump has a couple of things going for him to get a second term:

gerrymandering and voter suppression

the fact that the Democrats are in chaos with everyone scrambling to be the next nominee and in general, having no clear direction for how to get their shit together direction-wise that does not include "Fuck Trump/Russian Pawn".

The fact that the electorate is STILL heavily divided/polarized, with moderates and swing voters wholesale rejecting the Democrats going Trump Derangement Syndrome and them pushing violent thugs as antifa as "heroes" (which backfired so badly, that the media is now trying to pretend they never once praised antifa).
>>
>>95104534

>Your current system unfairly skews the results of the vote based on population densities.

Wouldn't that still be the case in a pure popular vote system? It would mean that candidates would only need to campaign in places with the highest population densities.
>>
>>95104550
See
>>95104534
It makes no sense to treat each of your states as a separate country and segregate them like that. It just skew the vote to no longer properly represent the wishes of the american people.
>>
>>95104495
And some of those states represent more Americans.
>>
>>95104583
Each state is it's own state. We are united but they have different rules around it.
>>
>>95104579
The point of a democratic election is that it represents the voice of the people. Not the voice of the people after being filtered through arbitrary state lines.

More people want candidate X to be president, so candidate X wins. That is how it should work, that is democracy.
>>
>>95104636

Do you think that the United States would remain united if it converted to such a system? I'm asking you this seriously.
>>
>>95104670
Yes, why wouldn't it?

What's going to happen - Wyoming revolts? Rhode Island threatens to secede?
>>
>>95104670
I think that if it can't remain united with such a system (like literally every other democratic nation ever) then it shouldn't be called a nation because at that point it's basically just a federation of nation states and should probably just stop pretending to be an actual country.

'The Federation of Northern America'
Has a nice ring to it honestly.
>>
>>95104636
The United States is a republic, not a democracy. Democracy a shit.
>>
>>95104743

>like literally every other democratic nation ever

Every other democratic nation ever does not have the same history or land mass as the United States.
>>
>>95104343
No it wasn't.
>>
>>95104743
it's a republic you moron.
>>
File: Direct Democracy.jpg (49KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
Direct Democracy.jpg
49KB, 600x371px
>>95104750

If you want to know the actual reasoning, it's because the people who founded their country didn't much like the notion of a direct democracy.
>>
>Season 20 tried to be about politics and was a shitshow
>Matt and Trey decide to take a step away from Politics with Season 21, specifically avoiding Trump
>Leftists: F-F-FUCKING LIBERTARIANS TOO SCARED TO FUCKING ATTACK TRUMP
That said though, I think it's dumb how they tried to think Nostalgia somehow created Trump and not how both the Democrats and Republicans put donors first, voters second and so people gravitated to Trump for being someone who wouldn't do that
>>
>>95103048
On that day, no white supremacists were seen as victims except by other white supremacists. If you pay attention to the media zeitgeist, you'd notice that nearly every politician and company is slamming the nazis and their dogwhistling crypto buddies.
>>
>>95104800
Sounds like the people who founded the US weren't very smart if I have to be honest.

A proper direct democracy is the ideal form of government. Sadly none exist yet (and haven't at any point in history, as all democracies up to this point have been Representative Democracies not Direct Democracies).
>>
>>95104891

Wait, how do we know if it's the ideal form of government if it hasn't existed yet?
>>
File: OneTruePairing.png (147KB, 520x397px) Image search: [Google]
OneTruePairing.png
147KB, 520x397px
Give me more fucking Creek. I need more creek to assimilate creek into my bloodstream.
>>
>>95104550
First past the post is shit.
>>
File: Creek.png (207KB, 726x600px) Image search: [Google]
Creek.png
207KB, 726x600px
>>95104916
>>
Has there been an episode theme of feeling like you need to, and have to go out of your way to defend a point you don't agree with, in order to look like you're a rational person who sees the world from all sides?
>>
>>95104911
Because it's the only form of government that accurately and fairly represents the wishes of the people in every aspect and that allows them to shape the country based on reliable and sound information.
I mean I guess it is true that the hypothetical nature of this type of government makes it impossible to prove that it's the best. However I still argue that the fairest form of government is the best and a direct democracy is the fairest possible form of government.
>>
File: 2070906677_feb854ffbc_z.jpg (83KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
2070906677_feb854ffbc_z.jpg
83KB, 640x427px
>>95104856
>Tr***... wouldn't do that

No instead he's wringing blood and money out of the federal government and into his own gaping mouth. And laundering money for Russian oligarchs. And generally not even putting the voters anywhere on the list of people fit to live in his little glass bubble.
>>
>>95104584
We're talking about a federal election here though.
>>
>>95104929
Anything else is SOCIALISM, cuck. The system we built to give rural landowners a disproportionate voice that has been coopted by people who have no interest in serving their constituents STILL WORKS, if you ignore all the parts that don't work.
>>
File: CQHvW32WsAAisUL.jpg (60KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
CQHvW32WsAAisUL.jpg
60KB, 525x809px
>>95104985
>>Tr***
>And laundering money for Russian oligarchs
>>
>>95104982

Well until it's actually put into practice I cannot in good faith argue in support of it being the ideal form of government. It could wind up being like Communism, in that it does not scale up well and crumbles easily upon confronting the realities of human nature.
>>
>>95105015
I will not dignify that unholy animal by uttering it's name.
>>
>>95104985
>censoring the word Trump
I voted for Hillary, and gladly would again. But you're a real special kind of faggot if you're scared to say the President's name.
>>
File: ce1.gif (531KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ce1.gif
531KB, 480x360px
>>95102214
>the democrats are honest

fuck I hate people who get their news from late night comedy
>>
>>95105090
>actually being this mad
Are you scared to say Hitler out loud too?

I'm starting to actually believe the people who say Harry Potter ruined our generation. Suddenly a name is a bad word that you're afraid to even type?
>>
>>95105143
It's just a meme, like Eternal Anglo shitters on /his/ saying G*rmany.
>>
>>95104775
It's a democracy.
>>
>>95102214
>avoiding wars
You mean how Afghanistan was continued under Obama or how he had drone strikes killing hundreds of innocent civilians?
>>
>>95105203
Recite the pledge of allegiance.
>>
>>95105176
except that he litterally said >>95105090
>>
To be honest I'm looking forward more to The Fractured But Whole game than the new season.
>>
>>95104456
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-final-wisconsin-recount-tally-1481584948-htmlstory.html
http://fortune.com/2016/12/05/presidential-vote-recount-wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania-nevada/
>>
>>95103367
This. A sleaze grabbing a golddigger's puss is just a scenario with two awful people. It's not a one-sided "He went to the park and groped random strangers" situation.
>>
>>95104539
>(looking less likely by the day)
Why do you say that?
>you're fucking retarded if you think Pence and Ivanka will also get 8 years each.
>Pence
Unless Trump fires him he stays if Trump does
>Ivanka
pretty sure first lady isn't an elected position anon
>>
Their use of actual stock images in S20 was startling. Did they run out of time to make some of the backgrounds?
>>
>>95104856
>Nostalgia somehow created Trump
Not only that, but they defeated their own point in their argument. By saying that the new Star Wars and Ghost Busters weren't that good, they're effectively saying things really were better back then. I get that nostalgia for its own sake can be bad, but they never even attempted to explain why wanting to make things the way they were is bad when things really were better back then.

They could have done a lot with entitlement, safe spaces, and nostalgia if they didn't try so hard to tie Trump into it too. They say that stuff helped create Trump, whether directly or as a pushback, but they never acknowledge the fact that it might be legitimate considering that the millenials are the only generation in American history that are worse off than their parents. Does wanting to get things that your parents had and that everyone said you should have make you entitled? Is that even a bad thing if it does?
>>
>>95105311
Sometimes they take assets. The latin chanting they use sometimes, like with the sword of a thousand truths, it's taken from the game Heroes of Might and Magic
>>
>>95105218
I still don't know why this guy is so important.
>>
>>95105321
>By saying that the new Star Wars and Ghost Busters weren't that good, they're effectively saying things really were better back then.
No, I don't think that's the case. A sequel capitalizing on, "Remember??' is different than someone going, "Everything made now-a-days is SHIT! Why don't we get good films like Ghostbusters?!".

Like, think of the people who denounce all modern Disney movies because they're CG and then make blanket statements like 2D is better. You can enjoy Beauty & The Beast and Zootopia despite being 20+ years apart. But you can HATE the BatB live-action remake because it's basically just capitalizing on the old movie's existence, but worse.
>>
>>95105467
Also I do realize there was an episode where Stan saw everything that was shit and the whole "you're getting old" thing, but Matt and Trey specifically labelled that as a problem on an individual's behalf, not a statement on the actual state of things.
>>
>>95097843
so... thanks trump ...?
>>
Go back to the S1/S2 style and I'll watch. An absurdist show beats parroting whatever's in the news for 20 minutes while Randy makes an ass out of himself.
>>
File: icon South Park.png (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
icon South Park.png
12KB, 256x256px
>>95103090
I'm old school when it comes to the favorites. Butters and Token are pretty great too.
>>
>>95105467
Ah, that's a fair point. I was taking it as a metaphor, but I guess every single piece of it doesn't have to be a metaphor/microcosm or whatever.
>>
>>95102023
>7 more years
>>
File: comblr 2017.png (132KB, 936x2240px) Image search: [Google]
comblr 2017.png
132KB, 936x2240px
>it's a "/co/ LARPs as /pol/" episode

Gee this totally isn't cancerous garbage
>>
>>95105586
His fanbase is so blindly loyal there's nothing he can do to turn them away. And while there's some republicans who don't agree with him now they're going to have to tuck their tails between their legs and force themselves into backing him for the sake of the party.
>>
>>95105586
Why wouldn't he win 2020? The Democrats have shown no signs of improvement
>>
File: 1397621358159.jpg (41KB, 388x371px) Image search: [Google]
1397621358159.jpg
41KB, 388x371px
>>95102354
>>
>>95105766
I think he's implying impeachment. I think the Republican performance in the midterm elections will determine whether they keep trump or stab him in the back.
>>
>>95105627
It's just /pol/ flooding in here and mods not caring.

Upthread is a borderline religious rant about how /pol/ won the entire world last november. trump won by a hair and it's a landslide. hold onto your blood pressure, idiot.
>>
>>95103817
The only way that would work is if, pre-inauguration, the elected must put onto paper what his campaign intends to do and how it will be done. Over the course of their term there needs to be a way to record the progress of his/her attempt to make good on what was promised.

Ofcourse I'm no politician so I guess there is more to consider.
>>
>Garrison is the president for 4 to 8 years
You can't tell me this isn't hilarious, especially since the writers didn't expect that the be the case.
>>
>>95105895
If they ever get fed up with not using Garrison they can always have him resign and just do President Jenner stories.
>>
>>95106003
>lol
>THEY
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1500238879872.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1500238879872.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>95106065
little sperg faggot flipping out over terms and words? i'm cringing almost as hard as i'm laughing at your stupid ass right now.
>>
>>95105831
>/pol/ flooding
No, its the comics and cartoons that are flooding /co/ with politics.
>>
I've listened to every season's commentary, and it's funny how at first they hated doing it but they slowly started enjoying commentary, I also remember hearing in one season commentary they said doing the commentary is the best part of the season.
>>
What are the chances of them ever showing Chef again in an episode?
>>
>>95106252
Anon...
>>
>They admit they thought Hillary was going to win, and blame Vegas, as they had always looked at the Vegas odds during the other four elections to bank on one result.

What an odd way to do things.
>>
>>95103887
>The actual polls didn't show that
She won the popular vote you realize that right?
>>
>>95106321
it was by less than was was needed to force a vote neither hit past 50%.
>>
>>95105310
>Why do you say that
Dropping approval ratings, more and more disdain from his own party, the fact that he hasn't done shit yet

> Unless Trump fires him he stays if Trump does
That has nothing to do with 8 more years
> pretty sure first lady isn't an elected position anon
Do you even know who the first lady is?
>>
>>95105176
>It's just a meme,
how does that excuse your retarded behavior? meme just means you are obedient and imitative like a fucking trained pet.
>>
File: 1503222812268.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1503222812268.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>95106321
doesn't matter, dumb faggot. america is not a direct democracy. get a clue you uneducated retard.
>>
>>95102045
>>95102075
>>95102133
Considering the KKK and Nazi groups have been praising Trump and took that as him saying "They are fine people" I would say, in this case, it was him calling them fine people. He At one point said they were bad people, then came back the next day going "Oh nevermind there were loads of fine people" when no, the people on the Nazi side were almost entirely Nazi's and members of the KKK, and those who werent and siding with them were on their side.

By saying there were good people on both sides, he was saying the supremacist groups were fine people. Its pretty much how everyone on both sides took it.
>>
>>95104856
>I think it's dumb how they tried to think Nostalgia somehow created Trump
Look who voted for him
>>
>>95105480
>Peoples opinions can't change
>>
File: askyourmom.png (208KB, 410x453px) Image search: [Google]
askyourmom.png
208KB, 410x453px
>>95106464
White supremacists are a small fucking percentage of Trump's voter base though
Most people who voted for Trump were angry at the Democrats for how shitty they became over the last four years and saw Trump as a way out
>>
>>95106464
Someone needs to learn how to photoshop.

>>95106458
he explicitly excluded white supremacists.
>>
>>95106534
...eventually
>>
>>95106524
I was a member of the 'never Hillary' club. If the dems ran anyone else, I probably wouldn't have voted. But I have very strong feelings about what shitty people the Clintons are.
>>
>>95106417
>Dropping approval ratings, more and more disdain from his own party
They hated him throughout the entire election cycle so that isn't anything new, at least now he has delivered them the senate and the house so their attitudes towards him have likely improved if anything, The repubs had a similar issue as the dems this election with their infighting they would be stupid to ditch Trump.
>That has nothing to do with 8 more years
What are you talking about?
>Do you even know who the first lady is?
Apparently not since I got her name confused wit Melania, but the point stands neither the first lady nor the president's daughter is an elected position so why would they not be around if Trump gets reelected?
>>
>>95099696
Right, it's easy to make fun of Trump once, but you can't really do it a second time unless you're fine with repeating the same joke.
>>
>>95106559
Faster than the previous president did for any other event. Remember Obama's "We can never truly know his motive" for a man that called police and said he was waging jihad?
>>
>>95097843
>No more focus on Trump
Thank Christ, Trump's more than enough attention on him at this point anyway. You know there are going to be people looking at this as South Park going soft on Trump though. I can see the Article now-
>"Is South Park going soft on Trump proof of their neo-nazi allegiance?"
>>
>>95106567
> at least now he has delivered them the senate and the house
And has done literally nothing with it.

It was easy to get republicans to rally around hating Hillary. It's going to be a lot harder to get people to rally around actually liking Trump.
Try reading again, dumbass: >>95102063
>>
>>95106596
That might hold weight if he didn't jump to RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM everytime a brown person did something.

"I like to get all the facts" was bullshit.
>>
>>95102356
>>95102480
Good lord you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>95106713
The last a brown person did something, they shot over 40 people in a gay club after calling the police and saying they were waging jihad. The supposed white supremacist killed one person, and the videos that came out afterward shows he braked before hitting everyone, and was being attacked before hitting anyone. If the guy wanted to kill people, he could have easily reversed and ran down the people chasing him with bats, not turn himself in to police.
>>
>>95102680
The only way to kick someone out of a march or rally who has a legal right to be there would be unlawfully and, in this case, immorally.

I can hate what someone says but strongly believe they have a right to say it and speak openly and in this case, they had a permit to demonstrate and congregate.

A "good person" doesn't resort to violence because they hate what someone is saying.
>>
>>95102973
>Like say you're a nazi who advocates for the death of jews. That's is violence

As much as it pains me to say this:
No. It's not. It's literally protected speech.
>>
File: 1486165439475.jpg (89KB, 525x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486165439475.jpg
89KB, 525x499px
>>95106442
Take it easy kid.
>>
>>95106794
> The last a brown person did something, they shot over 40 people in a gay club after calling the police and saying they were waging jihad
Yes, and that was terrorism. I never said it wasn't.

>If the guy wanted to kill people
Yeah, I really hate it when I accidentally kill people with my car. Happens all the time.
>>
>>95102973
>who advocates for the death of jews. That's is violence
No its is not.
>>
>>95106858
>can't refute facts
>projects his being under 14 years old onto his superior

stay mad, squirt.
>>
>>95106913
Yes it is, when a nazis says death to jews the nazi means it.
>>
>>95106860
You said he jumped on a brown person when they do something bad,, I pointed out that the last time he did that said brown person was in no way defensible. And I'm sure you'd hate it if you hit a car that was illegally parked in the middle of the road and started being attacked for it as well.
>>
>>95106935
Not all nazis you fucking bigot, nazi stands for national socialism.
>>
>>95106935
Not how it works boyo. You can say whatever the fuck you want that isn't a direct threat towards a specific individual.
>>
>>95106936
>I'm sure you'd hate it if you hit a car that was illegally parked in the middle of the road and started being attacked for it as well.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2017_Charlottesville_vehicle-ramming_attack.webm
>>
>>95106935
And when people say "Fuck White People," what does that mean? They want to have sex with white people? Or that they wish white people would fuck off including but not limited to by force?
>>
>>95107015
It means fuck white supremacy.
>>
>>95106935
They can mean it all they want.
But what they're saying is they want it badly.

But wanting something badly isn't doing it. They mean they want all jews dead? Great.
But that is not killing jews. That is not attacking them. It is saying what you WANT to happen. Not what you will do.

Every person has millions of wicked thoughts all the time. That does not mean they WILL act on them or are about to.

In addition. Saying you want all jews dead does not mean they want to or are going to kill them THEMSELVES.

There are cases for non protected speech. This is not one of them.
>>
>>95106936
>You said he jumped on a brown person when they do something bad
No, what I said is he doesn't say "I want to get all the facts" before calling out Radical Islam.

The situation in Charlotesville was objectively Naziism. No, not everyone there was a Nazi. But many there were.

> And I'm sure you'd hate it if you hit a car that was illegally parked in the middle of the road and started being attacked for it as well.
So are you going to act like this was just an innocent accident?
>>
>>95107015
It means white people need to stop with their bullshit.
Bullshit like defending Nazis.
>>
>>95107040
No, that's what "fuck white supremacy" means.

Saying fuck white people is a statement of hate against all white people.

Which is protected speech.
>>
>>95107010
You could at least post the video that shows the entire event. You know, the one that shows people hitting his car with bats before he even hits anyone, along with his brake lights lighting up before it haappens. But given you ran to wikipedia to get your info, I doubt you've even seen it.
>>
>>95107059
Most white people like freedom of speech. Sorry.
Being a nazi is protected speech and entirely lawful. It would be immoral and unlawful to attack someone for their political beliefs even if they are vile.
>>
>>95107056
He is
>>95107076
>>
>>95107056
>The situation in Charlotesville was objectively Naziism. No, not everyone there was a Nazi. But many there were.
No it wasn't, it was objectively a right-wing event that a few nazis showed up to, which the MSM used to justify attacking.
>So are you going to act like this was just an innocent accident?
I bet you think Zimmerman killed an innocent child when it happened too, huh? I'd rather wait for courts to sus out what happened before passing judgement, especially in a case that's so political.
>>
>>95107076
>brake lights
Jesus Christ, just because he might have gotten scared at the last second doesn't mean he didn't intentionally ram the car. Look at the damage done to his car - that's not something that happens if he wasn't doing it on purpose.
>>
>>95107094
>Most white people like freedom of speech.
No you don't, as evident that you complain everytime people make fun of trump.
>>
>>95107127
>He braked before hitting people, it was probably an accident
>W-well he just got scared!
>>
>>95107112
I just said not everyone was Nazis. But there were Nazis and White Supremacists there.

If our president isn't willing to immediately say Nazis are bad guys, he's in the wrong.
>>
>>95107154
>he braked before hitting people
No he didn't.
>>
>>95107105
So you don't have the video showing the entire event then, thanks for joining in for nothing I guess.
>>
>>95107154
How the fuck do you do that on accident? If there's that many people around, you don't go that fast unless you intend to hit something.
>>
>>95107176
Oh, didn't know brake lights just light up randomly while driving, good to know.

>>95107170
The nazis weren't the ones causing violence, they've his
>>
>>95107112
Zimmerman did kill an innocent child.
>>
>>95106626
>It's going to be a lot harder to get people to rally around actually liking Trump.
They don't have to like him, the point is it would be suicidal for them to turn on him when he's the only one among them with a chance of winning.
>Pence and Ivanka being elected
Who the hell actually suggests that?
>>
>>95107179
>demands someone posts a video that supports his viewpoint
>won't bother to post it himself

Maybe anon doesn't have the link. Why aren't you posting it?
>>
>>95107140
I dislike the president. on top of that, when you criticize the president, people are free to give their criticism of your criticism. That's also free speech.

They have every right to complain if they wish. But that doesn't mean they are saying you shouldn't have the right to criticize him or meeting that criticism with violence, both of which would be pretty immoral imho.
>>
>>95107195
You do because you're panicking from being attacked by baseball bats and bricks.

>>95107199
*they've historically been peaceful in the US, especially within recent years.
>>
>>95107201
Did this happen today or something?
>>
>>95107179
If you have evidence to the contrary then post it but don't try to act like that video did not show a car accelerating into a crowd of people.
>>
>>95107204
>Who the hell actually suggests that?
>I literally can't read the post he linked
>>
>>95107201
>coming back out of your house to assault a man who was all the way down the street is innocent
>17 year old thug is a child
Boy, just because they keep showing pictures of a 10 year old doesn't mean that's what he looks like.
>>
>>95107239
So which was it - was it an accident or retaliating?
>>
>>95107239
There wasn't anyone attacking his car.
>>
>>95106996
not an argument, insecure bitch boy. stop projecting.
>>
>>95107264
>coming back out of your house to assault a man who was all the way down the street is innocent
That never happened.
>>
>>95107278
An accident from panicking. Guy was surrounded by people attacking his car with bats and bricks, drove down a one way street only to find it was illegally blocked by protesters, couldn't slow down enough to stop him from hitting the park vehicle.
>>
>you'll never have unpolitical topics again to forget RL for a while ;_;
>>
>>95107299
He did double back though. His friend, who was on the phone with him, said she put the idea in his head that Zim Zam was going to rape him, so he had to go back and beat his ass to assert his masculinity, which he did.
>>
>>95107264
>coming back out of your house to assault a man who was all the way down the street is innocent.
That never happened. This isn't the first time I've seen thus disinformation and I know for a fact that you don't have a source to this.
>>
>>95107299
Google search reveals that by every account, that is what happened. Zimmerman was following the kid home. The kid made it home, went inside, saw zimmerman still lurking out there, went out, confronted him, started beating on him, and zimmerman shot him.
>>
>>95107328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLd-2nwKnVo

Watch this video. Where are the brake lights?
>>
>>95107328
>Guy was surrounded by people attacking his car with bats and bricks
No he wasn't.
>illegally blocked by protesters.
No it wasn't.
>>
File: 1502121316004.jpg (764KB, 1104x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502121316004.jpg
764KB, 1104x800px
Not sure why people are upset with what Trump said. The Extremist Left is just as bad if not worse then the Extremist Right. There were good people on the KKK/Nazi side, especially the night prior with them marching with torches and surrounding those black churches protesting.

Why do Democrats need to constantly lie?
>>
>>95107371
>Google search reveals that by every account.
No it doesn't. If it did you would post a source but people who make this claim never do.
>>
>>95102095
We're just trying to get you used to the idea so you don't die of three heart attacks and a stroke when he wins again.
>>
>>95107371
>>95107299
So he saw zimmerman 'lurking' and the opposite end of the street? And slamming someone's head into the concrete is not 'confronting' them, its assault.
>>
>>95107371
>The kid made it home
No he didn't.
>went inside
Never happened.
>>
>>95107349
>This isn't the first time I've seen thus disinformation and I know for a fact that you don't have a source to this.
>>95107419
>>95107445
https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/NEWS/usaedition/2012-04-12-trayvon-cover-timeline_ST_U.htm
>>
>>95107416
If you're talking from a macro standpoint, sure ... maybe that's the case.

But he said that within hours of someone dying, and you know very well which side that person was on.
>>
>>95107367
>being THIS obsessed with black people

just because the little skank you can't get over prefers black men doesn't mean you should spend every waking hour thinking about it, bitch boy. also, still no arguments in sight. lmao.
>>
>>95107464
This is a fake webpage.
>>
File: 1496218407132.jpg (61KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496218407132.jpg
61KB, 468x600px
>>95106996
>>95107367
>>
>>95107512
Ok.
How about:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/23/justice/florida-zimmerman-timeline/index.html

Or...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trayvon-martin-shooting-a-timeline-of-events/
>>
>>95106808

>A "good person" doesn't resort to violence because they hate what someone is saying.

They do if what that someone is saying is LITERALLY advocating for the genocide of Jews and black people.
>>
File: 1495190333381.png (585KB, 889x613px) Image search: [Google]
1495190333381.png
585KB, 889x613px
>>95107492
Trump was speaking the truth, Democrats need to fucking stop being such liars. If anyone was evil at that rally it was ANTFIA and their terrorist ideals.

Trump is here to stay and Republicans fully support him and what he does. I like how Democrats so easily forget, who are the people who have the farmlands and provide food for the rest of the country? Who are the people who constantly hunt wild animals in their backyard? Who are the people who are the backbone of this nation? White Republicans.

Don't forget that you fucking Democratic shitter.

Do you realize how much more peaceful this country would be if we kicked out the Democratic Party?
>>
>>95107541
Neither says he went home.
>>
File: 1497572847295.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497572847295.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>95107511
>>
>>95107558
I'm sorry anon, but, that is not justified use of force. Legally. Or morally.
>>
>>95107541
>cnn
Ok /pol/ stop pretending now thats just bait putting CNN on there.
>>
>>95107564
>>>/pol/
>>
>>95107541
>Zimmerman tells authorities that after Zimmerman briefly lost track of Martin
No mention of going home.
And the CBS links also makes no mention to Trayvon getting home and then returning.
>>
>>95107570
>>95107604

It would seem you are correct.

It does say however that trayvon went back to zimmerman to confront him after zimmerman stopped. The confrontation was initiated by trayvon. Not zimmerman.

Here's another link.

https://viewfromll2.com/2012/04/05/minute-by-minute-timeline-of-trayvon-martins-death/
>>
>>95107299
>>95107349

Holy fuck, do you think "hands up don't shoot" was real too? Why do you people cling so strongly to cases like Trayvon and Brown where it was clear they were very much in the wrong when you have much stronger cases of unwarranted brutality like with Garner and Philando?
>>
File: 1498241662424.png (297KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1498241662424.png
297KB, 444x467px
>>95107575
>still 0 arguments
>just projection
>>
>>95107570
> returning on foot from a convenience store to his the home of his father's fiancee.
>>
>>95107668
>then his homies burnt the hood to the ground
would make the rhyme clearer
>>
File: 1494090647023.jpg (1MB, 2158x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1494090647023.jpg
1MB, 2158x1136px
>>95107659
>>
>>95107570

The point is, Zimmerman was told by the responder not to follow Trayvon, he disobeyed at first, then began to backtrack to his vehicle. Trayvon, whether he reached his house or not, also backtracked to confront him, leading to the assault and fatal shooting.
>>
>>95107737
By every account, trayvon threw the first punch, attacked, and pinned zimmerman.
>>
>>95106794
I hate getting pulled into this but stop with this retarded shit. It was damn obvious he meant to run people down. The video showed after he had already sped up for the kill one guy with a little bat taking a weak swing from behind. It doesn't explain or begin to justify what he did. But like the nightclub killer, the real cause wasn't jihad or white supremacy, but mental illness. Both guys were violently mentally ill and any stray idea floating by could be used to justify it. Remember that guy who used Ember from Danny Phantom to justify murder? The real answer is actually treating mental illness and I'll just say it to go back to involuntarily institutionalizing some people.
>>
>>95107668
The girl who made up that "poem" is a socially inept retard that can't take care of herself. She mentioned more than often that she can't iron and cook and that her mother still grounds her despite being in her 20s
>>
Well if anything, this thread proves what Matt & Trey have always believed, which is that there are liars, hypocrites, and outright dumbasses on both sides.
>>
Do we have any infos on s21 or trailers yet?
>>
File: 1500690871723.jpg (160KB, 633x2006px) Image search: [Google]
1500690871723.jpg
160KB, 633x2006px
>>95107757
For whatever reasons, a large portion of the young African-american population idolizes being a "thug". Then they get upset when being a"thug" gets them arrested or killed.
>>
>>95107492
A person that showed up to violently attack a peaceful and lawful protest.
>>
>>95104299
Like someone already said, the populations in New York and California would decide the entire election.
>>
>>95104299
Have you never seen a euro style parlament election?
>>
>>95107809

>The real answer is actually treating mental illness and I'll just say it to go back to involuntarily institutionalizing some people.

I was with you right up until the end, because there's no fucking way that wouldn't be subject to abuse and copious human rights violations, just like it used to be in the past.
>>
>>95097843
Meh I've listened to all their commentary minis ever but I don't really care. Last season was like a big blank to me. It was like if they took their Ocean's 11 parody episode for the 2008 election and dragged it out over an entire season.

Hopefully season 21 will be as good as season 19.
>>
>>95107757
By every account Zimmerman was stalking a teenage boy with a gun. Trayvon acted in fear of his life which makes it self-defense.
>>
So what topics would you like to see in s21?
I always like the less specific ones, not those tied to a specific series, event or person in RL. I am not sure yet what I want though, all I remember about 2016 and 17 are politics and catastrophes.
>>
>>95107876
The greatest tragedy is the stereotype that not being a violent animal is being an "uncle tom."

That you are obligated to act a certain way because of your race.
>>
>>95104164
t. small white dick
>>
>>95108091
>By every account Zimmerman was stalking a teenage boy with a gun
Correct. Which isn't assault or justification for an instance of self defense.
>>
>>95108091
Walking up to a guy to give him a beating isn't self-defense, unless you want an open season on all scary looking black guys.
>>
>>95108138
>Which isn't assault or justification for an instance of self defense.
Yes it is. Even the gun was unloaded it's still conisder a deadly weapon. You cannot accost someone with a deadly weapon because it signals a clear and present threat.
>>
>>95108091
>runs neighbourhood watch program for his community
>sees person lurking around back yards of people's houses
>goes to investigate
>gets attacked
>shoots his attacker

Unless Trayvon was initiating a pre-emptive strike against Zimmerman and that's somehow the correct thing to do when your neighbourhood watch leader confronts you, then he was just retarded.
>>
>>95108197
Except he wasn't accosting Trayvon. Trayvon accosted Zimmerman.
>>
>>95108140
>Walking up to a guy to give him a beating isn't self-defense.
It is when the person has a gun.
>>
>>95108197
The weapon wasn't brandished or visible.
>>
>>95108247
>I see a man with a gun
>I attack him
>I get shot
>it's his fault for shooting me when I started a fight with a gun with a gun
>>
>>95101991

>Lost popular vote by 2 percentage points
>Act like you won in a blowout and have the nation's full support.
>>
Zimmerman shouldn't have been there, he had a gun for a reason, not necessarily to go kill this kid, but to use it if the opportunity/necessity presented itself. Martin shouldn't have confronted him, let alone swung on him, it was totally unnecessary and cost him his life, not that every person who starts a fistfight thinks they're about to be shot.

Reminds me of the case in Colorado I think it was, where a teenage exchange student snuck into an open garage, as teens in the area had been doing recently, to try and steal beer. He was confronted in the dark by the homeowner and shot and killed. The man had been burgled twice before, but was charged with his death, and there was understandably a lot of outrage at this, being that the kid was intruding.

And then evidence came to light that the man was desperate to lure one of these kids into his garage so he could blow them away, effectively setting a trap with intent to murder (he confessed this to a hairdresser.) At which point a lot of the sympathy went out the window. I'm not saying Zimmerman was desperate to kill Martin or someone like him, but you don't go following someone with a gun unless you think you might use it.
>>
>>95108247
You mean a legal CCW permit and concealed handgun?

It isn't self defense to just attack people you think or know have a gun just because, anon. That's silly.
>>
>>95108227
No, Zimmerman accosted Trayvon when he was following him with a gun. We hear the phone call between Trayvon and His girlfriend and Trayvon make mention of a man with a gun following him.
That's the timeline of tevents, Zimmerman went against 911 operatord instructions and decided to act like he was a action movie star and creep up on Trayvon.
>>
>>95102269
That wasn't me and it makes them blue pilled cucks but certainly grown enough to not be a typical whiney libtard so I respect them for that.
>>
>>95108250
Yes it was.
>>
>>95108325
>No, Zimmerman accosted Trayvon when he was following him with a gun
This is not accosting someone or even making contact with them.

Perhaps accost is not the word you are trying to use. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/accost
>>
>>95108298
Uh what?

What was the legal defense?

He was asking to be robbed? He just had his garage wide open with beer sitting there out in the open with a spotlight on it and a sign that said "steal me!"

Can I use this as a defense for raping a girl? She was jsut asking for it, she was laying there passed out with her legs spread wide open.
>>
>>95108325
>Zimmerman went against 911 operatord instructions

No he didn't.
>>
>>95104750
This, most people are too dumb to realize that s true democracy doesn't work on such a large scale. It just becomes "we have the majority so you don't get a voice" and only places with large populations matter. People in California shouldn't be able to decide things about peoples lives in Ohio.
>>
>>95108351
Brandished or visible? Which. This is important as there's a difference between brandishing (holding the gun which shows intent to use it) and open carrying (on your hip in a holster but not concealed under clothing)
>>
>>95108405
Yes he did.
>>
>>95108417
No he didn't. By all means prove your claim he did though.

Maybe post the unedited police call in which they did not ever tell him not to pursue Trayvon.
>>
>>95108363
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Lying+in+wait
>>
>>95108325
>>95108227
>>95108226
>>95108138
stop arguing with these small dick /pol/ losers, they need to justify soemones murder cuz they will never get laid
>>
>>95108432
>they did not ever tell him not to pursue Trayvon.
To be honest and fair:
The operator tells him, "Ok We don't need you to do that (follow him)"
>>
>>95108226

You forgot to mention the context that Zimmerman's neighborhood had been the target of a rash of break-ins and burglaries over the course of the previous year, all by people matching Trayvon's general description.
>>
>>95108363
He literally told the hairdresser he wanted to kill these kids and was staying up trying to catch one of them. He had also hung a purse near the door as bait and there was evidence he shot several times with purpose rather than randomly in the dark as he had claimed.

Basically, it was a deliberate homicide rather than someone defending their home. Also it was Montana, not Colorado. My mistake.
>>
>>95108496
So, lying in wait.
>>
>>95101978
That sounds about right.
>>
>>95102230
You say that as if it wasn't close as fuck.
>>
File: 1503356266648.png (18KB, 254x274px) Image search: [Google]
1503356266648.png
18KB, 254x274px
>>95097843
You're a fucking cartoon a comedy at that we hold you to nothing if you want Mr. Garrison not to be trump than do it. The only thing I expect is being neutral to everyone you make fun of everyone no exceptions don't pick a side and don't stick to the same one trick pony joke.
>>
>>95108247

That he didn't know about because it was concealed.
>>
>>95108677
Please use a little more punctuation, that was a fucking headache to read.
>>
>>95106858
I would vote for carl, actually.
>>
>>95103296
>Majority of his fanbase is a bunch of tumblr retards.
>Instead of getting harassed for saying something they disagree with and the no life SJWs trying to sabotage any attempt he would have at another cartoon by harassing people, he says what they want them to hear

Of course stan would.
>>
>>95108933
Sorry was caught up in something else and was trying to be quick.
>>
File: Never trust a tammy.png (966KB, 1080x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Never trust a tammy.png
966KB, 1080x1231px
>>95104540
This
>>
>>95104369
Cartman.

He thought he was going to get cucked by Butters, what'll happen when a real guy comes along.
>>
>>95107663
That's where he was headed, dumb shit
>>
>>95107959
Source on her being violent?

you don't have one
>>
>>95101965
You're a nazi. Nobody can criticise my criticism because I'm fighting the good fight against nazis like you.

What are you, anti-semitic or something? Why won't you disavow the holocaust?
I have the high ground, motherfucker, I'm opposed to nazism. Just give up and go home.
>>
>>95110055
>that quality
jesus christ, you actually have that version saved?

Have some fucking self respect
>>
>>95110256
Don't blame me lad just found it on Know your memes
>>
>>95102998
>Why isn't Kyle allowed to be happy?
Because he's a jew
>>
File: 1464306873372.gif (11KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1464306873372.gif
11KB, 227x224px
>>95107564
>Do you realize how much more peaceful this country would be if we kicked out the Democratic Party?
As of July 2016, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the U.S. (since 9/11) as follows: 94 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 50 killed in far-right attacks, and 5 killed in far-left attacks
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States

You may not be jihadists but damn if you aren't trying. But remember though, antifascists damaged property. They're the real terrorists, right guys?
>>
>>95098790
I always liked 1% for its cartman plot
>>
>>95097843
I wonder if season 24 will do an election episode, or they'll just decide to no longer do them.
>>
>>95104856
>I think it's dumb how they tried to think Nostalgia somehow created Trump

I still don't know why it's really a horrible thing for someone to remember a time when things were good and want to return to that when they feel it's not going in the right direction

I can see their argument on TFA with companies banking on nostalgia but to say you wanting the optimism, prosperity, and safety of older days is bad is what I don't get.
>>
>>95110959
Did the old seasons have election episodes? The first one I remember is the Obama/McCain, which is honestly an all-time great episode.

Also, when did they start the 6-day turnaround? That probably would've stopped them from being able to do an election episode in at least 2000 if not '04.
>>
>>95102770
I'd like this. Sounds better than the PREVIOUSLY ON SOUTH PARK joke recap that I expect them to do.
>>
>>95102789
>Take Amy Winfrey for example
Sounds smart and funny already.
>>
>>95103090
Eric Cartman and it's not even close.
>>
File: 2353525335.jpg (49KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
2353525335.jpg
49KB, 354x352px
>>95110793
>Islamic studies scholar Youssef M. Choueiri classified Islamic fundamentalist movements involving revivalism, reformism, and radicalism as within the scope of "right-wing politics".
Wtf is this shit? Wow how reliable. Why are liberals so bad in providing non-retarded sources?
>>
>>95101991
>thinking any American political has this much lasting effect
>>
>>95111327
>Did the old seasons have election episodes?
Yes. Douche v Turd was pretty good. VOTE OR DIE MUTHAFUCKA
>>
File: TOPICALLY RELEVANT EPISODE.jpg (148KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
TOPICALLY RELEVANT EPISODE.jpg
148KB, 540x304px
>>95104369
How has no one said Stan? Oh, that's the joke huh. We're not supposed to state the obvious. Am I ruining it? I'm ruining it.
>>
>>95111577
Oh yeah, duh ... that's a great one.

But it didn't actually feature Bush or Kerry (or was it Gore?), did it?
>>
>>95111657
>picking that pussy
Wow shit taste m8
>>
>The idea that they aren't going to make fun of Trump this upcoming season is because it's hard for a provocateur to rip on a provocateur.

Probably for the best. I'm so tired of seeing Trump all the time and hearing the same rehashed boring jokes about him. I'd welcome every single news article about Trump just being a picture of him with some text describing the latest events, accompanied by the newsreader sighing.
>>
>>95111685
I think not even mentioning them by name was part of the joke. They were both very run of the mill candidates. Kerry was boring+stiff made manifest and Bush was nothing new. Together they were like a political Rorschach test.
>>
>>95111853
I think that's why this season fell so flat - they actually featured real caricatures of Hillary and Trump.

The Obama/McCain episode was so good because every character could've been any of them, by design. The closest they came to taking a shot at anyone was joking that Palin was a secret genius.

The Snuke episode was a much better Hillary episode, but that feels like so long ago now.
>>
>>95111327
>Also, when did they start the 6-day turnaround?

At least since season 3 or 4.
>>
File: Stan dumped first time.jpg (276KB, 1066x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Stan dumped first time.jpg
276KB, 1066x1225px
>>95111727
That's the point you silly goose.
>>
File: 457575675675.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
457575675675.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>95097843
I'm looking forward to S21 but that defense to why they didn't make a alt plan for the chance Trump won was just pathetic.
>>
>>95097843
the principal guy will stick around. I liked him.
>>
>>95112005
At least they admit the season was a fuck up. Would've been more pathetic if they argued the season was actually good.
>>
>>95098682
All the good jokes are done and if you hate him now you join a bunch of but jobs. Best to move on.
>>
>>95102033
I'm with you bro but chill.
>>
>>95112053
True but it still urks me that they were that full of hubris that they built a whole season on an election turning out like they wanted. There was a time they wouldn't have been so careless and would have mock others for being so blind in assumptions.
>>
>>95112005
They had an alt plan, it just wasn't as good as what they wanted. They took a risk and it failed.
>>
>>95102789
Season 2 was pretty much dominated by other writers. I think its why Matt and Trey dislike it, because they didn't have as much input compared to every other season.
>>
>>95112131
>They had an alt plan
according to OPs vid, they did not, they openly admitted they fuck up and quickly pointed out there reasoning as to why they had no plan B.
>>
>>95111997
>At least since season 3 or 4.
Wow, I had no idea. I figured it wasn't until much later. I thought that was a big reason that there started being more instantly relevant recent events in later seasons.
>>
>>95104299

It makes a lot more sense when you consider that the US is a union of 50 individual states each with their own governments that are largely sovereign, as opposed to a single national government.
>>
>>95112131
According to the commentary they had nothing and basically fuck up the second half because they didn't think people would vote for him.
>>
The only gag I really remember liking was Bruce Jenner running over the person
>>
>>95104299
It's a catch twenty two where if you go for just popular vote, the USA becomes the Untied New York and California while the rest of the country rots away because there voice won't get you in power.
>>
>>95112131

They literally, unlike the last election, did not have an alt plan.
>>
>>95107597
That doesn't make it not true.
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77KB, 1544x800px) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77KB, 1544x800px
>>95112131
Anon did you even listen to OPs video?
>>
>>95104299
If they just went by number of votes, then areas with greater population density would be the key to winning rather than a coalition of states. For example iirc Wyoming is one of the least populated states. So why would you focus resources there when you could try Texas or Florida?
>>
File: sp.png (792KB, 1272x550px) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
792KB, 1272x550px
>>95097843
I haven't enjoyed South Park in a long time but now that Matt and Trey seem to have learned from their mistakes i'll give it a try. Also because Heidi dating Cartman is interesting
>>
>>95112314
It's also worth noting that over half the US population is just in three states meaning you could out right ignore the rest of the country and always win just with those three states. Basically it be a very Chinese Soviet Republic situation.
>>
>>95105725
His fan base didn't get him elected. Bernie Sanders' did.
>>
File: 1500415595577.jpg (39KB, 401x604px) Image search: [Google]
1500415595577.jpg
39KB, 401x604px
>>95112389
That's a funny way of saying Hillary
>>
>>95104636
America isn't a democracy however.
It's a federal republic. Don't they teach you anything in school these days?
>>
>>95112375
but they have the largest population. so obviously they're the most important, right :^)

It's totally fine to trample the rights of the smaller states because California, New York and Texas are happy, right? :^)
>>
>>95104891
>A proper direct democracy is the ideal form of government.
>He hasn't even read the basic ancient greeks
>>
>>95112453
>posting a loss as a business is the same as spending donated money that was never meant to turn a profit
It's a decent meme, but a really shitty attempt at making a point
>>
>>95112280
Jesus christ, did they have colds or something? That was unbearable to listen to them snort their mucus.
>>
File: blargity.jpg (145KB, 349x464px) Image search: [Google]
blargity.jpg
145KB, 349x464px
>>95112165
You do realise the very early seasons had a lot of references to then recent events, right? The quintuplets episode referenced an event that happened the week it aired, for example.
>>
>>95112453
No I mean Bernie Sanders's fanbase after Clinton rigged the primaries.
>>
>>95112490

Worth adding too is if California, New York, or Texas want some law, they are free to pass it at the local or state level.

That's the whole idea behind the federalist system the US was founded on. What works for California may not work for North Dakota, so it makes no sense to force their way of doing things on the whole country.
>>
>>95112490
>Wyoming: 142,741 people per electoral vote
>New York: 519,075 people per electoral vote
That's fair to you?
>>
>>95112570
>Clinton rigged the primaries
holy shit people still think this?
>>
>>95112597
Its not a matter of believing, and more a matter of knowing.
>>
>>95098738
We'll see in a couple of weeks.

We shall see.
>>
>>95112597
it's a fair assessment since her rallies were so few in number compared to his.
>>
>>95112579
>3 votes in total vs 29 in total
Yeah, those damn wyomingites controlling the federal election.
>>
>>95112453
Indeed. Trump is a fighter but the propaganda was so radical I also thought he would have lost maybe he would have barely won.
But Hillary is the reason he won by a landslide. Thanks Hill you saved the world with your incompetence.
>>
>>95112575
Then why do we even have a federal government?
>>
>>95112548
According to one of the animators on the show they have been drinking a lot and seem pretty depressed since Nov8th
>>
>>95112620
>[citation needed]

>>95112638
Oh does voting happen at rallies now?

Let me guess - this was your first election, wasn't it?
>>
>>95112662

To address issues that are a common concern of all states, such as national defense.
>>
>>95112490

Because those literal empty miles of corn in Illinois are as important as as actual humans in a city
>>
>>95107416
You know posting a snarl bait-picture like that pretty much discredits anything you say right?
>>
>>95112546
You make that sound better but really it's more fuck up when you burn other peoples money that bad that put faith in your ability to pull a win.
>>
>>95112640
Are you incapable of understanding how to extract those implications?

Sure, if we're just comparing Wyoming and NY, it doesn't matter. But there are other states with high voting power, and New York's is insanely low. Why is it okay to you that some people's votes are more important than others?
>>
>>95099636
Maybe not backfired but made it look like the opposition was reaching when trying to come up with names for him (ironic considering there's a plethora of shit you can mock him for besides his ancestral name)
>>
>>95107564
>Trump is here to stay and Republicans fully support him and what he does.
Oh I see you're delusional and live in your own fairytail bubble where you makeup and believe whatever is convenient. And probably underage given the quality of informant of your post.

Can you imagine how horrifying it'd be to listen to a person thinking people who punch Nazis are worse than Nazis (Who are 'fine people') and actually agree with them?
>>
>>95112685
>Oh does voting happen at rallies now?
>Let me guess - this was your first election, wasn't it?
I swear this was word for word what was posted on the week of elections when someone stated Trump would win because his rallies got a bigger crowd.
>>
>>95112747
Why do you think lower population states shouldn't have a say at all?
>>
>>95112733
>burn other peoples money
Do you not understand how money works? It's not like that money just vanished. It went back into the economy, just like any money Trump spent on his campaign. Anyone donating money with the expect of some kind of return is an idiot.

Now maybe they were dumb to give her money, sure. But it's not like there's any valid comparison between campaign spending and losing money as president of a company.
>>
>>95107876
Isn't a thug kinda like, someone who'd stalk someone with a gun and harass them until they're provoked so they can shoot in cold blood?
Oh wait..
>>
>>95112790
I never said that. I think everyone should have an equal say.

And before you say "well then they would just campaign in the biggest states!" So what? They currently ignore the three biggest states because they're foregone conclusions.
>>
File: 0-2-640-375_s885x516.jpg (26KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
0-2-640-375_s885x516.jpg
26KB, 885x516px
>>95099636
They galvanized the opposition when they made their campaign "You're fucking stupid if you want the "You're fired" guy"

Nothing piss off people more when all you do is bitch at a choice but don't give an actual solution/counter choice.
>>
>>95112772
Correlation vs causation.

He didn't win because of his rally size. He won because he got more electoral votes.

Hillary got more votes (I know - it doesn't matter, but it's true) despite her smaller rallies.
>>
>>95112694

And again, what's to stop that city from passing laws to provide for and protect their citizens if they desire?

Other than their inability to endlessly borrow and print money, which the federal government shouldn't be allowed to do either. But that's a different subject.
>>
>>95112851
>implying that Trump's campaign was anything other than "I'm not crooked hillary"
>>
>>95111484
I'm guessing you're just retarded then?
Islamic militants are right-wing. They agree with everything right wing tards do but are from another nationality/country and are just extremists about it.
>>
>>95112911
It wasn't, he laid out his goals quite clearly.
>>
>>95112113
They took a gamble.
On vegas.
Blame the betting pools.
>>
>>95097843
They voted Trump.
>>
>>95112911
Lies or no Trump laid out plans on what he was going to do when he was in power, it was ridiculous ("Were gonna Build a Wall!" "Fucking bomb them all") but at the end of the day it was a better platform. I mean look at their damn slogans
"Make America great again"
vs
"I'm with her"
>>
>>95112967
>build the wall
>ban muslims
>lock her up
>jobs jobs jobs
>repeal Obamacare
Goals are not plans, and he had zero plans. He's already admitted he'll never lock her up (because he literally can't), his muslim ban has repeatedly failed, it's very very clear that there will be no wall, healthcare has been a nonstarter because he has no idea what to do, and none of the changes in economy have been because of anything he's done, because he's done nothing.

Anyone who thought he had a plan when he literally never gave one is stupid.
>>
>>95113063
See: >>95113071

I don't disagree that MAGA was a better rallying cry. But he laid out zero plans and had no platform.
>>
>>95112747
It's important because rule by majority can be destructive when said people aren't distributed equally across a geographical area, and people who live among miles of corn don't want to have little say and feel dictated by millions of people a thousand miles away that don't live like they do or face the same problems they will.
>>
This is /co/, not /pol/. CAN YOU SHUT UP WITH THE POLITICAL SHIT!??!
>>
>>95113121
So instead people in the city should feel like we're brought down by coal miners whose only concern is the preservation of their dying industry?
>>
>>95113071
He said he'd do things. Stupid or ridiculous things, but what did Hilary say she'd do exactly? Can you honestly imagine a single campaign promise of hers that stands out as much as 'BUILD WALL'?
>>
File: 248230995.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
248230995.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>95113141
can you not hide a thread?
>>
>>95113163
Yes. That's how it works. It's the only way it's 'equal' and fair for everyone, to have any solidarity.
People who live spend their life raising chickens have to live by the market and industry of other people in the city. People in the city who want their eggs and fresh chicken and coal have to listen to farm people and coal miners.

Have you even studied American history?
This was already settled a hundred years ago and was the focus of every election of the early 1900s. Like how now it's blahblah-alt right vs sjws, but back then it was you either vote "Farm people" or "EVVVVUL New York."
We're past this politically.
>>
>>95113172
So you're effectively admitting that you're more into memes than policies?

Yes, Trump had better soundbites. But anyone who thinks he ran on policy is legitimately retarded.
>>
>>95113278
Actually the argument was his campaign wasn't any better when actually it was by a great degree.
>>
>>95113253
>This was already settled a hundred years ago
And things are different now than they are then. Just because that's how things were decided then doesn't mean they're relevant now
>>
File: 1499642763305.jpg (28KB, 325x222px) Image search: [Google]
1499642763305.jpg
28KB, 325x222px
>>95113278
>Yes, Trump had better soundbites
and that's what we were talking about here >>95112851 ya butthurt retread
>>
>>95113278
you're effectively admitting that the original point was right and Hillary had a shit campaign.
>>
>>95113071

Basically what it came down to is Trump was talking about jobs, American manufacturing, and other stuff that resonated with the middle class, while Hillary was busy shamelessly pandering to latinos ("7 things Hillary has in common with your abuela") and vilifying straight white males. He may have not had concrete ideas or plans, but at least he pretended to care about blue collar union workers, which has traditionally been a stronghold of the Democrats.
>>
>>95113278
When did imply say that?

Perhaps what you should've taken out of that was that the general public is more swayed by Memes and hyperbole than vague 'Can-do' policies like Hilary's.

>>95113384
Things aren't that different, just because we're more connected and advanced doesn't mean that there wouldn't be hiccups in changing the system. As more states were added, this thing you're complaining about was just kind of accepted because it's the only way everyone gets a voice in the Federal level. It's like having a shitty family, no one wants to listen to things against their interest but 'family interest' go against individual needs, that way Idaho or Hawaii doesn't suffer from some ridiculous market scheme on Wallstreet or whatnot. Everyone potentially suffers equally from it. That's fair.
Otherwise, having a federal government becomes redundant or useless.

In a smaller country like Sweden or ancient Athens, direct democracy works. Not so much when you have 330 million people spread across a bigass territory.
>>
File: 135466735848.jpg (48KB, 502x459px) Image search: [Google]
135466735848.jpg
48KB, 502x459px
>>95113453
>and vilifying straight white males
why on gods green coloured earth would you demonize over half your voting population?
>>
>>95113453
Someone post that image quoting Hilary on being a dumbass, promising to put every single Coalminer out of work with green alternative energy.

Real great campaign strategy alright.
>>
>>95113453
>pretended to care
And that's all he did. Did people actually think he really cared?

>OH LOOK HE HELD UP A RAINBOW FLAG!!
>>
>>95113551
Actually it's less than half.
Woman alone are more than half of the population and the majority, statistically.
Yeah. After the election I'm beginning to think women are pretty stupid.
>>
File: 5743734788.png (405KB, 529x376px) Image search: [Google]
5743734788.png
405KB, 529x376px
>>95113559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDqwTAYB1-w
>>
>>95111484
Keep reading. All events that ended in death are listed in the article. You can manually check them on a case by case basis if you think the right wing label was misleading.
>>
>>95113559
Shitty campaign strategy, but she was right. It's just a shame that people refuse to accept the truth. Trump isn't going to suddenly turn coal back around.
>>
>>95113619
I was gonna type a long ass answer but this sums up the issues about just destroying power sources because they are bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av78FFzjDO8
>>
>>95098824
Just dont retcon gay romance.
>>
>>95113619
Well yeah, but truth doesn't win you an election.
Scott Adams was right. And he's an insane hack.
>>
>>95113684
It's not about "Because they're bad."
It's because coal is a finite resource, you cannot grow it like coal. You shouldn't destroy or (always) ban it, but Hilary was trying to force her bourgeois greenpeace liberual smuck about green energy as a replacement for loss coal jobs. Coal workers obviously didn't want to hear that or care for that plan.

Dwumpf gave the (unrealistic) alternative that he'd bring those jobs back.. Somehow. By bringing back all the depleted coal or making coal more efficient? Who knows, but he said he would and that resonated with said voters.
>>
>>95098682

>We get a president who is basically literally Eric Cartman

>They make Mr. Garrison the Trump analogue and turn Cartman into a shitty SJW strawman

Cartman as president would have been legendary.
>>
>>95113781
we have about 2 centuries left of coal however and that's assuming we find no new sources like we did with oil a few decades back.
Thread posts: 571
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.