[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Crisis is the better crisis and probably is the greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Infinite Crisis is the better crisis and probably is the greatest event in comic book history

If you deny this you have shit taste and should leave this board
>>
>>95095123
Hey Geoff I'm amazed you found time to remove your lips from the vacuum seal they have on Hal Jordan's cock to post this.
>>
File: Infinite-Crisis-6-2006.jpg (284KB, 1024x588px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite-Crisis-6-2006.jpg
284KB, 1024x588px
This is the event that got me into comics. I had to go to a eye doctor and get my eyes dilated and as a treat my Mom took me to Barnes and Noble. This was the book I picked out. still get emotional at the Superboy sarfice.
>>
>>95095175
Okay, but it's not better than COIE or Final Crisis.
>>
File: FjS9HJB.jpg (948KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FjS9HJB.jpg
948KB, 1920x1080px
>>95095145
If it WAS Johns, he would've said Sinestro Corps War is the greatest event in comic history which is the correct answer.
>>
Infinite Crisis > COIE > Zero Hour >>>>> Final Crisis
>>
>>95095123
It was alright.
>>
Do you guys think that a moxie of a Crisis would be successful with the normies?

Do you think that they would understand?
>>
>>95095486
>moxie
>>
>>95095123
You forgot the words On and Earths there.
>>
>>95095123
Not even the best Crisis, Final Crisis and COIE is better than this

And best event? Are you serious?
>>
>>95095339
t.brainlet
>>
>>95095486
No. Crisis stories only work because the reader is at least aware of the multiple universes as a concept and may know a few of them. Moviegoers are not. Even if they choose to downplay the other universes a bit and focus on the one viewers know, for it to be done at all at least the main universe needs to be well-established and Warner is still struggling with that.
>>
>tfw no one ever remembers Crisis on Multiple Earths
You'd think the first Crisis would be remembered.
>>
>>95095145
12 years later and still triggered.
>>
>>95097313
Most of /co/ wasn't even born yet. Infinite Crisis is probably their first and therefore the "best"
>>
>>95097421
I mean CoIE was like 31 years ago and it gets plenty of regard.
>>
>>95097465
Where do you think we are? /co/ is full of manchildren.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.