[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan's /co/ Joker TV - Special (feat. Jay Nelson &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Thank you very much for your support, guys! Doing a repost just in case someone has missed our previous thread that was posted on the 1st of September. A week ago I was doing a casting for this project on a lot of boards, and yet, only 4chan's /co/ members helped me out with finding my great Joker for this great project! Myself and Mr. Nelson have been working for quite a long time to pull this one off, so I am very happy to be able to finally present it to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5dGx7vRtqA

This particular video project couldn't have been accomplished without a fantastic anon (from 4chan's /co/ community) who was very cooperative and replied to my message in the first casting thread that I posted a week ago (http://boards.4chan.org/co/thread/94916634)

Enjoy the ride, boyzzzzz!!!
>>
What
>>
Huh this is actually pretty good
>>
I created an original script (4 pages of it) that went through Joker's history and touched upon recent DCEU announcements in a span of 10 minutes and, although I figured everything out in my visual department and audio one, I still desperately needed someone who could do it in an exciting way with his vocals (most of the 'famous' Y2be users refuse to reply or were saying that they are with the union, go figure). And Mr. Nelson proved to be that special type of a man thanks to the help of one anon from 4chan's /co/! Mark Hamill's vocals were used to create that TV disruption scheme at the very beginning of the video and then at the very end (outro) just to play around with the psyche of the viewers (not a typical way for a YouTube vid to end).
>>
Danke, anon #2 (00:21:38)! We worked our butts off to make sure that we are creating something fresh, exciting and daring, and that our visual and audio presentation goes beyond what is usually expected from a YouTube video.
>>
File: 1504407426140.jpg (53KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
1504407426140.jpg
53KB, 819x614px
>>95088457
I'm just glad /co/ has some new glorious OC. nice work OP
>>
>>95088457
No too shabby OP. Sounds pretty close to TAS Joker.
Take my upvote.
>>
Thank you, anon #3 (00:26:37)! We only had 4 pages of my script and a plethora of clips to work around with, but it was Mr. Nelson's natural ability to improvise (for he is a very experienced actor) that allowed him to put gentle, intricate touches into his marvelous vocal performance as the Joker. I am still amazed by how perfect his delivery fits with every single iteration of the Joker within the video, be it The Brave and the Bold one or the one from the Legends of the Dark Knight episode from TNBA (even though, he was working only with my script, without even seeing a single frame of what I managed to cook up).
>>
Anon #4 (00:41:33), I think it really helped that both myself and Mr. Nelson shared the same love for Mr. Hamill's iconic portrayal within what DCAU universe had to offer, and it was only natural that only a TAS iteration from that universe (refined, unpredictable and constantly going into some strange places) would be able to cross all the boundaries, break the 4th wall and deconstruct all the other mediums without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>95088457
OP theres an option to reply to people so they can see what you say
>>
I am afraid it doesn't work on my browser at the moment (even though I click on the reply button). Let me try it now... maybe it will work out.
>>
This doesn't sound like mark at all
>>
>>95090496
check your ears, brudda
>>
>>95090496
On what planet does that not sound like him? Dead ringer mate
>>
>>95090852
>>95092561
Not that this guy isn't a bad voice but compared to Hamil his uses less pitch variations (and when he does use variations it is to of a much larger degree than Hamil) and a slightly rougher voice quality
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.