[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could you get /co/ to like a show that has no waifus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: thunks.gif (17KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
thunks.gif
17KB, 250x353px
How could you get /co/ to like a show that has no waifus and no fight scenes?
>>
/co/ will find a waifu in anything.
>>
>>95084358
homolust bait is the next best thing, it's what got me to watch the Looney Tunes 2012 show
>>
I'd show them something that'd make them hate it. /co/ will have a huge handful of people going against the haters and liking the show.
>>
Give it a short run without much attention despite doing one thing especially well such as surprisingly clever dialogue.

Then years after it gets cancelled, create a meme out of it - preferably one that angers a fandom that /co/ generally doesn't like.

So basically: Xavier Renegade Angel
>>
>>95084358
make it good
>>
>>95084358
Bring back Loony Tunes?
Is that what you're getting at?
Do the scenes with Elmer and Sam using guns count as fight scenes?
>>
>>95084358
Depends how you define fight scene, because a lot of clsssics and movies are like that, though I'd say unless yoou consider any female to be a waifu then most shows are like that.
>>
>>95084358
>a show that has no waifus and no fight scenes
How the fuck do you even make a watchable cartoon without one of those, let alone both?
>>
>>95084358

Make a show about racing cars or something.
>>
>>95084970
>proving OP right
u r dumb
>>
>>95084358
>no waifus
The show would have to have no female characters whatsoever in order for that to be possible.

>no fight scenes
Sitcom? I don't know.
>>
>>95085079

How many animated series are there where there are actually no female characters?

Off the top of my head, I can only think of (the original) Danger Mouse.
>>
File: The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png (533KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png
533KB, 1024x640px
>>95085021
All the best cartoons have both of those to a significant extent you fucking moron.
>>
>>95085169

Yeah, er, affirming OP's point.
>>
/co/ likes Xavier: Renegade Angel and it doesn't have either.
>>
>>95085169
what is this meme
>>
>>95085224
I don't like it
>>
>>95085136
I cannot think of a single one. Even all the 40s and 50s cartoons I can remember had one show up at some point.
>>
>>95084358

This is 4chan, anons will waifu anything male or female or nongender while trolling about degeneracy. Even a plank.
>>
>>95085195
Yes, and?
>>
I would ask Mr. Enter to write an animated atrocities video on it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.