[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready? http://www.indiewire.com/2017/08/bo jack-hors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 16

File: bojack-horseman.png (234KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman.png
234KB, 620x349px
Are you ready?
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/08/bojack-horseman-season-4-review-netflix-1201871227/
>>
>>95083178
When does it come out again?
>>
>>95083392
The 8th, I think?
>>
>>95083392
the 8th
>>
Just binged the whole show.
Sarah Lynn death was too much.
Bojack is doomed.
>>
>>95084223
He can save himself by finding closure with his toxic mother.
>>
>>95084257
He won't, they leaked that she's gonna die and the last interaction they're gonna have is a big fight.
>>
>>95084271
that's probably what's gonna happen.
>>
>>95083178
That was a bunch of substanceless cocksucking. That was a preview, no reviewing occurred.
>>
>>95084271
seriously dude? fuck off if that's real. it takes a whole 2 seconds to use spoiler tags
>>
File: 5t8758647534743.jpg (61KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
5t8758647534743.jpg
61KB, 618x412px
This was the most devastating thing I've experienced in a cartoon.
>>
File: 1503815167835.jpg (64KB, 749x779px) Image search: [Google]
1503815167835.jpg
64KB, 749x779px
>furfaggotry: the show
Y I K E S
>>
>the real meat of those stories is: Peanutbutter’s marriage to Diane
no for fucks sake
>>
Are we ever going to be in for a redemption?
It feels like this is just a car crash in the slowest motion.
>>
>>95084542
You know, for a show that has literal human-on-anthro sex, the lack of complaining about furfaggotry surprises me. Zootopia gets a lot more hate for that and that movie is tame as fuck.
>>
>>95084520
>not him giving alcohol to the other teens and letting one of the other teens take the fall

no, apparently you think it's upsetting for a mature, sober teen to go after an adult
>>
>>95084798
No, we already know they kept themselves open for a 5th season, so even if they get the ball rolling it'll be yet another open ended finale. Then, if they get the 5th season, it's going to be a bunch of Trump jokes.

I don't care what side of politics you're on, "dumb tan man with weird hair LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" was never fresh, and it sure as hell has gotten beyond old. It's the baby's keys level of humor. It feels too mainstream forced getting brownie points too, and them patting themselves on the back thinking "hey, this 4,000th bad tan joke was fucking great".

But you're never allowed to say a political joke is worn, tired, or just not funny because you'll be chastised as being on the receiving side getting butthurt. I'm just tired of unoriginal, pandering, and obnoxious jokes, that's it.
>>
>>95084926
Because furfags don't do much in these threads, Zootopia threads are I WANNA FUG DA BUNNY XD. Most furfaggotry complaining stems from the fan's reaction to it, or if it goes too far in the series.
>>
>>95085157
To be fair, I do want to bang Mr PeanutButter
>>
>>95084938
He's upset because a woman was wronged by a man (even though the girl kept asking for it specifically when he said no)
>>
>>95085157
>I want to fuck the bunny
>not wanting to fuck gazelle
>not wanting to fuck snow leopard newscaster
>not wanting to fuck female Yoga giraffe
>>
>>95084542
I think for it to cross that line, and Mr Peanut Butter would have to have dog legs where they are walking on their toe and their heal is a few feet above the floor. Instead, all of them have human bodies and is littered with animal sight gags and ironieS
>>
>>95085227
I was quoting the main poster type in the threads
>>
make or break season
>>
File: 1228101864627.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1228101864627.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>normie life: the show
How about... NO.
>>
how long does a rip take?
>>
>>95084926
Cause people only scream for what they want when they don't have it.
And then they don't even say thanks, they just left you there all lonely and empty.
>>
>>95088297
Charlotte, the deer married and fucked a male.
>>
>>95083178
Very hyped, can't wait. Its such a good show. It has such a nice balance of hahas and serious moments. I never get tired of the drama and the jokes don't get old too fast. Its so much better than most of the drivel being released today.
>>
>>95086404
Your lifestyle is fine, you don't need to justify it man. Do what makes you happy.
>>
I read somewhere that "season 4 is going to be more politicized"

I swear to god the second this show mentions or references Donald Trump in any capacity I will turn that shit off. I am sick and tired of having political propaganda injected into my shows, left or right. I watch TV to get away from that shit, not to absorb politics in a more saccharine, smarmy form. I see Trump shit all over 4chan, facebook, youtube and leddit give me a fucking break.

Fucking hollywood.
>>
>>95083178
Season 3 was a total letdown, completely mediocre. I know the show has always had drama but they shouldn't sacrifice the comedy for it
>>
>>95088685
It was pretty much foretold by the moment that Mr Peanutbutter running for governor was foreshadowed. At the time, they probably wanted to spoof Arnold Schwarzenegger, but Trump's victory probably made it impossible to do a political arc without acknowledging him even slightly.
>>
>>95088685
this its tiring
>>
>>95086313
This, two bad seasons in a row would kill it.
>>
>>95088776
who made that rule? you?
>>
>>95084271
I hope you got your jolly posting a spoiler. It takes a second to spoiler.
>>
>>95089270
The last time they posted this leak it wasn't spoilered either, I assumed everyone knew, my bad
>>
>>95083178
cant wait to hear the writers political opinion, im so excited guys
>>
>>95084926
i'm a furfag, i actually enjoy that they don't really focus at all on them being animals unless it's for humor
peanutbutter acting like a dog sometimes still weirds me out though

lots of furries just think of them as "people, but more interesting looking" as opposed to the owo-cringe; hate's fully justified towards that
>>
>>95085234
You know you're right. Dog shaped legs would make it cross the line.
PEOPLE shaped dog legs just makes it okay.
>>
>>95086404
If this is normal for you, I pity you.

Also are you posting from the Burgess Shale because holy SHIT is that image old.
>>
>>95089398
>>95085234

you mean digitgrade legs? nonsense, go look at the large majority of furry art, they have normal human-like plantigrade legs instead.

>>95089380

that's something i was thinking too, that kind of furry treats anthros as idealized fantasy creatures they can live vicariously through instead of realistic, flawed characters, in that sense, the animals in Bojack are too "human".
>>
File: 1504141146148.png (352KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504141146148.png
352KB, 600x600px
Season 3 was showing signs of the writers not knowing what to do with the characters anymore. Bojack's arc in particular is a damn roller coaster. Season 3 is the worst season so far, even compared to the first half of Season 1. I expect Season 4 to be noticeably worse.
>>
What is it with "adult" cartoons these days?
Rick and Morty had two funny seasons, then the third season sacrificed comedy for "muh story" and "muh character"
Bojack had two seasons with jokes and story and characters all balanced, but then the third season just went full edgelord
>>
>>95084520

but would he actually have gone through it if they weren't caught?
>>
>>95089868
There was literally nothing legally or morally wrong with a willing, consenting, sound-minded man of legal age having sex with a willing, consenting, sound-minded woman of legal age.
>>
>>95089936

>sound-minded woman of legal age

women aren't sound of mind until they're at least 26
>>
>>95089728
>R&M s2
>funny
>Bojack s3
>bad in any way
>mfw i have no face
>mfw still using arrows
>>
>>95083178
Can't stand that Todd character. Hope they get rid of him.
>>
>>95091382
Fuck you Todd is the best
>>
File: 1504472510169.png (526KB, 776x769px) Image search: [Google]
1504472510169.png
526KB, 776x769px
We should all be grateful to shows like Bojack who will help us ensure a Trump victory in 2020. The entire leftist way of life is going away forever. The pendulum of the past 25 years has finally swung back to the right and it has swung back hard, annihilating all of the regressive leftist nonsense in its path.

Thanks horseman. Thanks for helping us win the culture war.
>>
>>95092123
you're an idiot if you actually think this. You sound as culture deaf as tumblr but in the opposite direction. I hope your echochamber is cozy
>>
>>95089728
>went full edgelord
How? it was the same amount of balanced edginess as s1 and s2.
>>
File: fag.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>95092413
>He fell for the bait
>>
I've got to admit, I don't mind politics in most shows. I don't even mind when Bojack gets political. I just think doing a 'Trump bit' is beneath Bojack Horseman as a show. I think it's too smart to go for the low-hanging fruit and I'll be very disappointed if it does.
>>
File: ARE YOU READY.jpg (120KB, 1388x768px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU READY.jpg
120KB, 1388x768px
>>95083178
ARE YOU
>>
>>95092123
Fucking quit it, one fucking thread today that isn't fucking invaded by the single most insecure men on the planet.
>>
>>95090102
Todd's asexual plot line was terrible senpai, even worse was when he was pissed that Bojack slept with his 'girlfriend,' like, buddy, she's a fucking woman, stop being so entitled to your platonic relationship.
>>
>>95092580
They're probably going to go more into the shitty state of politics that allowed a guy like Trump to get elected if they get into it at all.
>>
>>95092660
Showing that Todd, even though he's mostly a one-dimensional comic-relief idiotic side character, actually has depth and flaws.

Further depth was shown when he, of all people, was the one to tell Bojack that no, he can't just keep realising he's fucking up, apologising and then carrying on to fuck up again.

Presumably intentional that they got Aaron Paul to basically do a "You can't keep getting away with it".
>>
>>95092717
It doesn't help that Todd really wasn't in the right for it. Is it a bad thing to sleep with a girl your friend wants? Yes. Is it a bad thing to sleep with a girl that your friend wants but spurns because he can't physically relate with women? That's some grey area and Todd was an asshole for insisting it's an easy moral choice to make.
>>
I like how bojack was in the wrong for sleeping with that todd's girl character despite the fact they never said anything to imply she didn't want it. She can make her own decisions and if it were rape she wouldn't have been so fine later.
>>
>>95092660
You can't expect Todd to have anything good. I will concede that season 3 had the weakest use of fuck and it wasn't even necessary in the context. It debatably takes away from the delivery by being too much for the scene.

Season 3 was not some garbage season, I think it suffers from being a crossroads between season 2 and 4 and the writers haven't shown their hand to how it all fits in.

Lets ask the real questions, will the Manatee (S3E1) come back? Will we ever see the return of God-Emperor Vincent Adultman? What time of day does the season drop?
>>
>>95092907
It's been awhile since I saw the episode, did Bojack even know she was Todd's friend? Wasn't she just some random girl who showed up to him and was like, "hey, wanna fuck?"
>>
>>95093396
Nope
>>
>>95092818
>>95092717
Also the fact that Todd had already acknowledged that Bojack is a terrible person way back in the first season when he sabotaged his play but still accepted him for it so him getting upset about "him being him" seems kinda dumb as much of a shitty thing it was to do its to be expected of him. Really it was Todd's friend who fucked up by making shit awkward despite the fact that she was the one who came on to Bojack so the show trying to put her as the victim in all of this is even worse. That entire plotline was poorly done and the season could have done without it much like the series could do without Todd.
>>
>>95092907
If Todd is asexual he should have no say over who fucks his friends, it's not like he was trying to get with them.
>>
>>95093753
nope as in he didn't know?
>>
Literally the one think that makes my autism flare up about Todd being asexual is that he mentioned having a girlfriend in the rock opera episode (who left him because he was obsessed with that video game).
>>
>>95092660
I don't think you have any comprehension as to the nuances of actual human relationships. I mean it's like you didn't even watch the show. Then again only one of them was human in the conversation so...can't fault that.
>>
>>95094162
I have a friend who's asexual and they're married.

It's not like you're a robot.
>>
>tfw people still think that diane is a good person

There are literally no redeeming qualities about her.
>>
>>95094275
She's much much better than BoJack at least.
>>
>>95094356
Bojacks able to realize when he fucks up eventually at least. Has diane been remorseful over any of the terrible things she has done?
>>
>>95085157

i wanna fuck that owl chick so bad

im gonna kms because i cant
>>
>>95094375
She has apologized for the things she's done, which are nowhere near as bad as BoJack's backstabs/general inappropriateness. And no, BoJack doesn't fully, in his gut, realize when he fucks up. He is a broken person. He may know that he is *supposed* to feel bad about his behavior, but he doesn't. Do you think for an instance if Charlotte hadn't caught him and Penny almost doing the deed, he'd have felt remorse over it afterwards?
>>
>>95093854
Yea, it wasn't directly said to him
>>
>>95088685
>>95088767
Poor baby, can't handle our president being satirized. Yet I bet you fucks don't give a single shit about real problems, like N. Korea's recent bomb test and Trump being war happy.
>>
>>95089519
Bojack's arc in season 3 was pretty clear and in season 4 he's going to be more proactive in taking the advice from Cuddlywhiskers, Secretariat and the jogging monkey in pushing forward to improve himself. Also, interesting interactions are going to happen between Bojack, his daughter and Beatrice (and it looks like Bojack is going to take his daughter to meet Beatrice, since in the trailer she see pictures of the young horse in the window where Beatrice is screaming) so I look forward to seeing how Bojack is going to balance old and new parts of his life.

I'm basically calling you a retard for thinking the show isn't developing at all.
>>
>>95094391
>all 34 of her is poorly drawn
kill me now god I am ready
>>
>>95084271
if this is true im gonna kill myself for being spoiled this easily
>>
>>95094727
I just said "this its tiring"
quit projecting
>>
>>95094217
You don't seem to understand how women feel about being rejected, or that through the plot line Todd is portrayed as the victim. His girl was rejected and she turned to the next best option, that's how almost every relationship follows. Todd was being a dick and his girl was objectified by two men having a pissing contest. neither was right but Todd was especially in the wrong for not being aware of his girl's sexual needs.
>>
>>95095337
virtue signalling, wow
>>
File: 1315346514857.jpg (92KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1315346514857.jpg
92KB, 500x635px
>>95094727

you dumb fuck, I am old enough to remember all the annoying shit when Bush was president too. 9/11 this and that, Iraq this and Sadam Hussien that holy shit it was fucking exhausting, drawn out, and lame.

that's the difference between liberals and conservatives. I had 8 comfortable years of no politcal bullshit on television when Obama was president (aside from the occasional dick sucking of how awesome a black president is) but the second a republican is back in power, suddenly all my television shows need to preach to me how evil and hitler-like the president is... AGAIN. Like I haven't seen all these plays before.

Why are liberals the biggest goddamn babies on the planet and need to preach to everyone with their media of choice the second shit doesn't go their way? I don't watch TV so I can be told the politcal opinions of others, whether the people on TV agree with me or not, it's lame as fuck and I don't want to hear it. I want to laugh. I want to be entertained. What is it about Trump that makes manbabies like yourself fly off the handle, don pink pussy hats and stamp your fucking feet everywhere you go? Let me enjoy my fucking television. You got a problem with the president, well fucking vote in 4 years then. Quit polluting every media channel with how upset and butthurt you are, everyone is tired of hearing it.
>>
>>95092660
Let's say you have a girlfriend. Then one day you and your girlfriend broke up, real bad fight and all. Then on the same day of the break up you find your best bro in bed with your ex. Wouldn't you be pissed? I mean she isn't your girlfriend anymore, she can sleep with whoever she wants but it's your best bro and he didn't even tell you about it. You just happened to find a video about it a week after the event.

Not only that but your bro is a chad who has had many woman over the years and would have no problem finding another chick if he felt like it. And yet he choose to sleep with your ex right after the break up. It's a dick move no matter how you slice it. Again, it isn't technically wrong since the two of you weren't together anymore when they had sex but it's hard to find a guy that wouldn't be a little pissed.

And this isn't the first time Bojack screwed over Todd? Remember the rock opera or how Bojack treated him in season 2? Todd knows about how shitty Bojack is and how shitty he treats other people. And this is right after Bojack told him that he would start trying to be a better person and treat him better.

And Todd didn't even know how they ended up sleeping together, all he knew is that Emily was acting really uncomfortable around Bojack and that Bojack is a bit of a sleazebag, for he knew Bojack got Emily super drunk to get into her pants or that Bojack pressured the shit out of Emily to have sex with him, otherwise why would Emily be so uncomfortable around Bojack if she really wanted his dick? You have to remember that Todd has been dealing with Bojack's shit for years now, and while he doesn't let that affect him, he isn't as dumb as he sometimes acts and he knows how shitty of a person Bojack is.

So this was something of the straw that broke the camels back.
>>
>>95084520
this hit me so hard and I didn't feel much during sarah lynn's death, even if it was fucking depressing.
>>
>>95089936
he knew he was going to hurt her in the long run and Charlotte too.
>>
>>95084478
>>95089270
>>95094895
>oh no, this guy with zero source said a thing

How does it feel to be part of the hive mind?
>>
>>95083178
Hit it's high point in season 2.
Season 3 was too political and barely watchable.
>>
>>95095816
Season 3 was great, but it clearly wasn't executed as well as the other too.

The last half is amazing though.
>>
>>95094727
>Poor baby, can't handle our president being satirized.
But he's not.
>>
>>95089380
>i'm a furfag, i actually enjoy that they don't really focus at all on them being animals unless it's for humor
Princess Caroline current relationship is not humor based (like it was with Vincent), and it's heavily focused and centered on the fact she's a cat and he's a mouse.
>>
>>95089519
>Season 3 was showing signs of the writers not knowing what to do with the characters anymore
What is PC getting into a healthy relationship and removing Bojack from her life?
What is Tod finally having had enough and telling Bojack to fuck off?
What is Diane and PB's relationship progressively showing its cracks?

Season 3 had a lot of flaws, but you can't say the characters didn't get any development.
>>
>>95095487
agreed on all points
>>
>>95095609
That's not even close to the same thing. Todd flat out refuses her, if he really has been asexual for the past twenty-five years at some point he would've had some sort of realization that nearly every other person on this world bases their relationships on sex.

Also if I was a complete slacker who's been sleeping off thousands off my landlord who I don't pay who's house I've trashed about a hundred times, him fucking my teenage crush would honestly be the least of my worries.

Oh wow, Todd refuses to move on from Bojack? Is it because he gets an allowance, doesn't pay rent, and gets free food? Along with spreading his leechness to all of Bojack's celebrity friends to hook him up with sweet cushy jobs that pay enough that he should have had enough money to move out even before his rock flop opera?

Bojack doesn't even get her drunk either. It's two lonely rejected people meeting at a bar. And oh no, she can't process the feelings she has for both Bojack and Todd. Too bad she leaves because Todd completely bastardizes her empowering concept into getting a blow job from your driver. That's not why she left, no, it has to be because Bojack is bad. Bojack slept with her because Todd is an autistic child and Bojack feels bad because he realizes far after the fact that she's actually Todd's friend. In this case, yes, Bojack is in the right to apologize. He didn't hire some actress to distract Todd while he raped Emily in the broom closet, Todd rejects her and unwittingly Bojack hooks up with her. Case Closed. Emily acts like a woman who's honey and Bojack is Bojack, relying on anyone to briefly fill the loneliness he feels at all time, and Todd is Todd, a giant leech who is impervious to criticism because he's a leech that Bojack needs to feel wanted.
>>
>>95092123
>Subtle
>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS SUBTLE THING AAAAA
Fucking hate articles like this.
>>
>>95096455
Yeah, he is. Because he's ridiculous.

If Trump was actually thick skinned and took the jokes at his penis size and stuff with gusto, or even just IGNORED them and focused on fixing the country, I could see how constant Trump jokes would get annoying. But with silly shit like mentioning the size of hands when helping Harvey survivors...how could NOT make fun of such a narcissist?
>>
>>95095816
How was season 3 "too political"? Are you idiots in sone weird time warp because the creators said they were going to tackle Trump in season FIVE?

How do you factor a show about adulthood making sense without mentioning politics at least sometimes?
>>
>>95096900
I hate it because they twist it to how they want it, it was officially confirmed that it wasn't written in time for the election, yet they think "they wrote it for us in our time of need, where we need entertainment in the dark harsh reality that is a trump ruled state"
>>
>>95096812
And? I already said that Bojack didn't really do anything wrong but what he did was still a dick move. And while Todd is a leech, this doesn't change the fact that he still has a legit reason to get angry at Bojack especially with how Bojack has treated him over the years. I mean Todd isn't that dumb, after the rock opera, he should have some idea of why Bojack sabotaged it and how Bojack wants Todd to stay with him as some sort of pet to keep him from killing himself. Combine that with his history of treating his one night stands like shit and Todd not knowing how Bojack and Emily hooked up, I can see why Todd finally got fed up with Bojack's shit. Because god forbid that you can't get angry at someone for small or petty reasons. I mean if I was in Todd's shoes and Bojack destroyed my one chance at being a useful human being, I would have fucking murdered him, let alone continue to be his friend. And with Emily, well, the show doesn't portray her in a good light too.

Oh and btw, Bojack knew that she had a thing for Todd even before he slept with her. And todd isn't impervious to criticism, his flaws get played for laughs and he doesn't suffer from the realistic consequences of his actions, because they would mostly end up with him dead or homeless, but they do show that he has flaws and refuses to fix them. Does that make him a bad person?
>>
>>95095487
>Why are liberals the biggest goddamn babies on the planet

He wrote, whining like a baby.

> but the second a republican is back in power

Have you considered it's less him being republican and him more being an all around obnoxious, reactionary populist loudmouth?

>Let me enjoy my fucking television.
>muh escapism
>>
File: 1474555397597.jpg (20KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
1474555397597.jpg
20KB, 317x330px
>>95095487
>I had 8 comfortable years of no politcal bullshit on television when Obama was president
It wasn't as bad as it is now, but it sure as fuck came up. You either don't remember or you ignored it.
>>
>>95097174
It came up, sure, but even the most vile rants on Fox during Obama's two terms pale in comparison to the level of vitriol we've seen in the last year. Every major media outlet in the country is calling for his resignation and/or impeachment every time he opens his mouth. Every late night comedy show does a whole bit every time he tweets a typo. You've got bloggers and comedians openly and honestly hoping for his assassination.

6 months into Obama's first term a stage company produced an online video about a young Barack Obama fighting vampires and being super cool and politically active. 6 months into Trump's first term a stage company produced a parody of Julius Caesar where Trump is violently stabbed to death. That kind of says it all.
>>
>>95084520
Why do people bitch about this scene?
>>
>>95097387
> but even the most vile rants on Fox during Obama's two terms pale in comparison to the level of vitriol we've seen in the last year.
To be fair, this level of vitriol is not the norm at all. And honestly we'd be seeing assblasted people a year later regardless of who won, it was just a disgusting election cycle in general.
>>
File: 1503541043862.jpg (72KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
1503541043862.jpg
72KB, 537x399px
>>95097387
Obama didn't spend 2004-2008 bitching about Bush on myspace, accuse him of not being born in America, accuse him of wiretapping his house, and generally didn't fucking yap about unimportant, petty garbage.
You wouldn't have people doing bits on his typo if he fucked off of twitter and ignored what anyone had to say, but that's too hard apparently
>>
>>95097507
Yup, or say shit he would do as president and then goes completely 180 on them.
>>
>>95097387
>6 months into Trump's first term a stage company produced a parody of Julius Caesar where Trump is violently stabbed to death
Jesus, I forgot about that.
>>
>>95097571
And there's that mock beheading.
>>
>>95097601
Which was pretty much reviled by everyone.
>>
File: mock.png (70KB, 585x304px) Image search: [Google]
mock.png
70KB, 585x304px
>>95097621
>Which was pretty much reviled by everyone.
I mean... apart from the thousands of liberals and media assholes who mocked an eleven year old kid for freaking out when he stumbled upon a graphic mock beheading of his dad.
>>
>>95097728
Ah, I was wondering if you were going to take the bait. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>95097728
This is what gets me. You gave a gaffe-machine president and the opposition can't even get do it right even with that serious handicap, because their gaffes are somehow worse.
>>
>>95097776
It's fucking ludicrous.
>joke of a president fucking issues illegal travel bans, issues blanket deportation orders, potentially leads us into a war with North Korea
>all Colbert wants to talk about for a week is Trump getting two scoops of ice cream
>>
>>95097894
When did Colbert get a job at CNN?
>>
>>95097412
puritans
>>
>>95097507
if you actually went to the whitehouse.gov website and did a search in the search bar "birth certificate", it lead you to a birth cert that was OBVIOUSLY tampered with. the numbers and letters had different fonts and a signature had literally been copy and pasted in one of the spaces.

every living president except for jimmy carter and reagan (only because he's dead now) is a fucking dumpster fire
>>
>this season will have a political story line with mr pb running for governor, bound to be filled with amazing commentary on our awful government
>season 5 is going to tackle the trump ''''issue'''' in some way
I think I'm done with this series.
>>
>>95089728
>Venture Brothers is still the best show on teeeeveee
>American Dad is funny as ever
>>
>>95098801
I'm increasingly disappointed with the people I had faith in to make good entertainment, this election brought out the worst in everyone's humor and fighting for the mainstream brownie points.
>>
>>95089728
>then the third season sacrificed comedy for
for letting women fans write, women aren't bad, but the ones they pick are genuine feminists and they have a fan's view of writing, so they write the characters how they see them and what they want to see happen, rather than the people who were on it from the start and grew with the characters, some of them were fired for these women, who just so happen to have very hit or miss humor
>>
>>95099011
The only ''adult'' show I can think of that hasn't done anything with it yet is rick and morty. But I really had respect for the Bojack team, I can't believe they'd fuck up this much until I see it happen myself.
>>
>>95099289
/co/ is going to be a trainwreck when S5 comes around if they do it
>>
>>95084271
Wow go fucking neck yourself faggot
>>
>>95095487
>trump
>a republican

lol
>>
File: 1482197703427.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482197703427.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
>>95097387
>6 months into Trump's first term a stage company produced a parody of Julius Caesar where Trump is violently stabbed to death

They do the same production with every fucking president and the whole point of the fucking show is to show people that maybe assassination isn't such a good idea you stupid, stupid, stuuuupid faggot.
>>
>>95089936
If he hadn't just been shot down by her mom, I'd agree. That was bojack going fuck it if i can't have her, I'll take the next best thing. It spits in the face of any idea of friendship they had.
>>
I wanna see Bojack in the desert for at least an entire episode
>>
File: mrpb.jpg (5KB, 160x107px) Image search: [Google]
mrpb.jpg
5KB, 160x107px
>>95083178
LOOK BOJACK
LOOK
LOOK BOJACK IM TRUMP
IM TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPP BOJAAAAAAACK IM TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP
>>
File: 1497391694184.png (59KB, 200x214px) Image search: [Google]
1497391694184.png
59KB, 200x214px
Season 2 was the peak of the show, 3 was very mediocre i just hope 4 gets to at least season 1-tier of goodness
>>
>>95084271
Damn, I was hoping he'd at least wake up hung over, alone and naked in her bed, then spend the whole ep dodging her attempts to spend more time with him, angsting and wondering if he fucked her, and sometime after her death he finds a video she made of her chastely hugging him while he was passed out that night and saying she was happy he came so far after she fucked him up, and that she was proud of him.
>>
>>95084926
Probably cuz furries are more mature than the people seeing furries in every shadow and under every stone. Go figure. For the last 10 years online, the biggest problem with furries are the idiots crying about them existing. Kinda like an all-white town with regular demonstrations and marches protesting illegal mexicans.
>>
File: 1496239382975.jpg (72KB, 643x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496239382975.jpg
72KB, 643x576px
Re-watched all of Bojack ready for the new season.

I honestly believed that if they didn't introduce Bojack's daughter at the last second as a twist reveal, the show would be a perfect 10/10 if he ended up killing himself on the second last episode and the last episode revolves around everyone coping with the loss and trying to find new meaning in their life.

They still could go with the suicide route but it'll probably be even sadder and maybe out of character when Bojack realises he can finally be a dad.
>>
>>95097894
>joke of a president fucking issues illegal travel bans

but they're the same Obama did

they're not even illegal, entering the US is not a right, nor is staying when you're not a citizen, non-citizens don't have rights but the bare minimum human rights.
>>
>>95099289
> rick and morty.

yeah, because the creators already had an autistic screeching episode about it.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.