[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main hero/villain of the last /co/ thing you saw or read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3156.png (7KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3156.png
7KB, 150x180px
The main hero/villain of the last /co/ thing you saw or read has Death Note. What happens?
>>
Mysticons?

If Arkayna got the Death Note I doubt it'd do much to the bad guy since...he's already dead.

Maybe she'd kill Tazma but I doubt the black guy would let her.
>>
>>95082715
wally has the death note. he's probly not gonna use it
>>
>>95082715
Lex Luthor has the Death Note.
>>
>>95082715
>OK K.O.!

K.O. wouldn't want it, and I doubt Boxman would either.
>>
>>95082715
>finn
probably just tosses it with all the other overpowered magic shit in the treehouse
>the lich
holy fuck
>>
>The first issue of Jack Kirby's Eternals
The Deviants knew who Ikaris was the moment they saw him, so if they got it they would be able to kill him and presumably a good number of the other Eternals. Then they'd probably try to kill all the humans. Sounds like the kick off of an average event.
>>
>>95082715
>last thing I read was last night's Maximum Carnage storytime
Well, fuck.
>>
File: batman_sweating.jpg (24KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
batman_sweating.jpg
24KB, 500x381px
>>95082715
>>
>>95082715
>Bojack with the Deathnote

Inb4 he drunkenly writes something stupid in it, forgets where he puts it, then has to try and figure out who's going to die.
>>
>>95082715
Optimus wouldn't use it. Megatron would have a fucking field day, provided it still works on Cybertronians.
>>
>>95083411
>it's a "Bojack writes Mr. Peanutbutter's name in the Death Note" episode
>>
>>95083561
>He was so drunk he forgot what he looked like making the note mute
Or
>Bojack has no more soul to sell and the death note doesn't work for him
>>
>Aquaman
I doubt Arthur would ever use it, but let's hope that Black Manta will never get his hands on it
>>
>>95082715
>Iron Man
Well, on one hand he hates magic and knows he's prone to addiction, so he there's a chance he'd throw it away right that second. But the could be tempted and eventually go all Kira on the world.
>>
>>95082715
>beavis and butthead
They try to use it to kill Stuart but don't know how to write his name, they end up killing every Stewirt, Stuwart, Stewart, and Stewie in the world
>>
File: pUmtOcA4.jpg (128KB, 1173x1171px) Image search: [Google]
pUmtOcA4.jpg
128KB, 1173x1171px
>>95083411
>Hey boooojack
>Yes, what is it Todd. Can't you tell I'm too busy getting high to use that dumb notebook
>I wrote down my own name just to see what happens, and now that I think about it... That was not the right mo- hrrrrrrk
>Uh should we help him?
>Ehhhhhh I think House is here so he can help him
>Bojack... House isn't here with us, we're at Princess Carolyn's house.
>Oh shit, let's see if PC has her life note with her. HEYYYY PRINCESS CAROLYYYYYYYY-
>Thats the third time this week, Bojack. I can't be both your agent and the one who brings your friends back to life.
>Huuuuuuuh, Bojack I talked to the death and it said-
>No one cares Todd, jesus go clean up after yourself.
>Okayyyyyyy
>>
>>95082715
>Judge Dredd
He'd fucking arrest the book, and it'd be absolutely hilarious.
>>
File: gh.png (519KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
gh.png
519KB, 768x576px
Graveheart attempts to kill the Beast Planet with it, failing that he takes out Blokk and Lamprey.
He'd then order it destroyed.
>>
>>95082715
>Batman

If he knew what it could do, he'd analyse the fuck out of it.

Though I'd like to see Ryuk interacting with Batman.
>>
>>95082977
Too bad it can only kill humans, so no superman.
>>
File: 1503818727755.jpg (246KB, 900x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1503818727755.jpg
246KB, 900x1229px
>>95082715
>Punisher
>He throws it away because he prefers killing scum directly
>>
>>95084252
If the Punisher knows your real name and face then you're already dead. The Punisher IS a Death Note. He even looks like one.
>>
File: deathdc.jpg (44KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
deathdc.jpg
44KB, 566x800px
>>95084210
>Death Note existing in the DC universe.

I just realized that Death if basically a Shinigami. I wonder what her relationship would be like with the other Shinigami's. I'd imagine Ryuk would be indifferent to her.
>>
>>95084313
They think she tries too hard and cares far too much about the human world.
>>
>>95084313
If Death Notes were to exist in the DC universe, then a lot of what the Death Note says can be called in question, particularly about the part where it says there is no after life for humans. That would make Ryuk a bit of an unreliable narrator and thus make him a bit more interesting. It would make him sound like he has some motive.
>>
File: death-note.jpg (163KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
death-note.jpg
163KB, 1366x768px
>>95083807
>Publishing without proper business registration and licensing
>Incitement to Murder
>Undocumented Immigration
>Littering

20 years in the cubes.
>>
Superior Spider-Man... It could be fun
>>
>>95084313
I could definitely imagine a Jason Todd Death Note storyline where a death god is trying to figure out how Jason came back to life.

>>95084339
Maybe the Shinigami's would be like a neutral party in the supernatural side of DC and they would distance themselves from her to prevent being dragged into conflicts with paranormal heavy hitters.
>>
>John Constatine

John hangs out with Ryuk from time to time and maybe tags along on some of his adventures. Thinks Constantine is one of the 'interesting humans'
>>
>>95084230
Wait a minute? What if someone writes Clark Kent in the book? What happens then?
>>
>>95084577

Nothing, since his real name is Kal-El.
>>
>>95084313
Death isn't a Shinigami.
The Shinigami have to kill humans with a Death Note to survive, Death is endless
>>
File: question light.png (103KB, 838x358px) Image search: [Google]
question light.png
103KB, 838x358px
>>95084577
>>95084635
>>
File: IMG_3111.jpg (93KB, 600x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3111.jpg
93KB, 600x176px
Garfield kills Nermal before tossing it in the trash.
>>
>Tails Gets Trolled
those trolls are fucking dead and Coyote and Demaro now have a huge supply of dead bodies, making their fight even longer
>>
>>95084230
Human and Mortal are written the same in Japanese.
>>
>>95084577
So Clark Kent writes an article about Lex Luthor. Lex writes Clark Kent into the Death Note, nothing happens.
>>
>>95083076
If it can only kill humans, the lich could kill Finn and that's about it. Even then I'm not sure he knows Finn's full name.
>>
>>95082715
>Preacher

As if Jesse doesn't have enough power on his side.
>>
>>95082715
Nothing, because Batman has a retardedly strict no kill rule.
>>
>>95084774
So what?
The instructions were written by Ryuk to inform Light what the Death Note does. They are no magic spell, that can have loopholes based on phrasing. If the name for human and mortal are the same, it's not like he had much chance in writing this any other way.

We know the Death Note works on humans, we know it doesn't work on animals, but it's hard to say if it would work on aliens, since Krypton had it's own set of gods and the shinigami wouldn't count as Kryptonian gods.
>>
>>95084682
only after he realizes he can't kill Mondays.
>>
>>95084792
>>95084635
Luthor, convinced this stupid thing is useless, has it thrown in the incinerator.
>>
>>95084952
Then the Joker gets it.
>>
>>95084999
he'd get bored with it.
>>
>The Flash

Granted I've only started reading the Flash ( and this was Flashpoint) but could he theoretically vibrate to the Shinigami realm once his death god tells him about it?
>>
>>95082715
Miguel will use it to kill off Tyler Stone I guess, Vulture too
>>
>>95084959
>>95084876

We know it works on humans because the Death note series only really has humans and shinigami. In this case it may be reasonable to assume the death note would work on mortal aliens in a crossover situation. So it'd probably work on kryptonians, cybertronians, mobians, etc.
>>
>>95084959
>They are no magic spell, that can have loopholes based on phrasing.
You're not very familiar with magic, I take it.
>>
Tbh, you can't really get away with being Kira in the DC (or Marvel) universe.

Getting caught is inevitable, so the best thing to do before then is to quickly kill off all the major super villains (assuming the note affects all mortals) and empty the largest facilities, Arkham, Black Gate, Strykers's, etc. When the JLA catches you, revel at the look on their faces and ask the Shinigami to kill you so you can avoid spending the rest of your days behind bars.
>>
>>95083620
>Implying Manta would let the Death Note do his life's work for him.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.