[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did PICKLE RIIIIICK become so popular but not TINY RIIIICK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: o5n75fnnajjz.jpg (1MB, 3036x3795px) Image search: [Google]
o5n75fnnajjz.jpg
1MB, 3036x3795px
Why did PICKLE RIIIIICK become so popular but not TINY RIIIICK when they were virtually the same episode?
>>
BECAUSE HE TURNED HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE ANON

HES PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
>>95079848
Because he's a pickle

A P-*burp*PICKLE MORTY

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIICK XD
>>
>>95079848
>virtually the same episode?
Really?
>>
Tiny Rick WAS pretty popular in the meme sense of shouting it all the time.

But you know, between season 2 and 3, there's been a tremendous merchandise push for this show, and Pickle Rick is perfect for that.
>>
>>95079848
Two reasons:

1: Pickle Rick got so popular because of the trailers, not the episode.

2: Tiny Rick's episode was actually good, so it meant a lot less people wanted to make a meme out of it.
>>
>>95079928
>A-plot of Rick transforming his body in order to avoid facing reality
>B-plot involving therapists

It wasn't the same beat-for-beat but it was a similar premise with a different coat of paint.
>>
>>95079848
Because it was a fucking shit joke. When people look back at the exact moment R&M jumped the shark, they'll point to Pickle Rick.
>>
>>95079848
Yeah, I still like Pickle Rick per se.
But the rest of the episode was completely garbage. That's it.
>>
>>95080221
The therapist shit was great, though. Seeing Beth and Rick's unhealthy mindsets get effortlessly torn apart to the point where their only response was spite and silence was something the series desperately needed.
The fact that it triggered the cynical little brats who think Rick is the only voice of reason in the show was just the cherry on the sundae.
>>
>>95079848
BOOM, BIG REVEAL
>>
Because R&M has become a lot more popular since season 2
>>
File: 1504229874901.png (414KB, 911x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1504229874901.png
414KB, 911x1502px
Pic related
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.