[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Think Skeet is a dick as a kid > Realize as I grow up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0786.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.png
510KB, 544x450px
>Think Skeet is a dick as a kid
> Realize as I grow up that he was just trying to train Jimmy the way he was trained
Jimmy is such a pretentious prick
>>
>sodium
>chloride
>>
This Skeet thing is really unfunny and the people who post these threads should feel bad.
>>
>>95075618
not me as a kid, why couldn't this fuck just say salt?
>>
>>95075876
Jimmy detected
>>
>Look kid; customers don't come here because they want to see or talk to you. A lot of them aren't even here because they like our burgers; they're here because they want A burger or because they're hungry and they saw this place before Taco Shack. The point is that you do your job with with a smile and get paid...

>Or that would be the point if you didn't send my only source of income to the sun and now I have to talk to corporate on how I let a bunch of kids work at and destroy one of their chains.
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>95075876
Don't you have a stupid invention that'll backfire to work on, Jimmy?
>>
>>95075618
Jimmy made the restaurant able to fly in space and destroy other restaurants with acid(with the customers and employees still inside them). Why would you do this? Why take the time to do that?
>>
>>95075618
Does Retroville not have child labor laws?
>>
>>95075876
shut the fuck up, jimmy.
>>
>>95076889
Sheen was able to become a professor, so no.
>>
>>95075618
>Hires children to work at the restaurant
Skeet is in the wrong.
>>
Skeet's Feet and Seat
>>
>>95076971
Ebin

Nothing wrong with letting kids work as long as it's not an excessive ammount of time.
>>
>>95077642
Child labor is illegal you hillbilly.
>>
>>95077981
State and local laws can differ on minimum age and hours worked. So not all child labor is illegal.

Example child actors
>>
File: 1497107669977.png (87KB, 358x467px) Image search: [Google]
1497107669977.png
87KB, 358x467px
If jimmy is so smart why didn't he get a job that uses his skill set?
>>
>>95075876
Fuck off, Nerdtron
>>
>>95075618
>before my first job
the boss is a big jerk
>after
why is the main character such a terrible employee?
>>
>>95075618
With the cash register you also have to press the buttons to gather inventory information.
>>
>>95075876
t.Jimmy
>>
>>95078371
If I remember right didn't they go through a job search montage at the beginning of the episode, with him and each of his friends suggesting where they should all apply? He did choose a job he was capable of doing at first but the other two shot it down.

Lesson learned, don't get into a job just to hang out with your friends.
>>
>>95078371
Nobody would hire a kid in the sciences.
>>
>>95075618

Reminder that Hugh Newtron did nothing wrong in this episode.
>>
>>95075618
y o u r e s u p p o s e d t o p u s h t h e b u t t o n s w i t h t h e p i c t u r e s o f f o o d o n t h e m
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nUlA4_xz8Y
>>
File: a okay.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
a okay.png
326KB, 903x713px
>mfw I posted the original Skeet thread last October and it exploded into a 3 day debate on minimum wage, worker's rights, chemical formulas and Bruce Campbell.

EXCELLENT
>>
File: jimbo.png (235KB, 497x470px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.png
235KB, 497x470px
>>95076865
He has the mind of an Asian.
>>
>>95081112

God I wish I could read that thread.
>>
Remember when those asteroid men found the floating restaurant and imprisoned everyone when they were all tiny?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.