[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish they would've kept doing these. If they just made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
I wish they would've kept doing these. If they just made their comedic timing as snappy as they do in their LPs, this would've been a great web series.
>>
>>95074644
unrelated question but did they stop working for machinima?
>>
>>95074688
No, they've actually released about five or so videos within the last month or so.
>>
>>95074740
either way, i missed these vids, but i don't think i'd care if they'ed come back now.
2013 was almost like the last year of quality animation on youtube or whatever
>>
File: CIh1g-PUAAAFneq.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CIh1g-PUAAAFneq.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>95074999
https://youtu.be/FkL4CjckRZ0
>>
>>95074688
I believe their still under contract for a few more years.
>>
>having a SBFP thread on 4chan

Hate rant about Matt in 3, 2, 1...
>>
>>95077487
I fucking wish he would stop talking about Ann Coulter in the dead space 2 lp
>>
>>95077502
Doubt most of the fanbase even knows who that is
>>
>>95077502
is she even relevant? her body does look weird as fuck.
>>
>>95077487
Woolie is getting worse. That autism at the beginning of the Policenauts LP was hard to deal with.
>>
>>95077573
What did he do?
>>
>>95077573

I have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>95077487
Matt's solo stuff has been far better than what he's doing on the main channel. The Bible Black LP is great.
>>
>>95077487
I guess we have to find somebody to complain about now that Liam is gone.
>>
>>95077487
He's always been the weakest member of the troupe
>>
>>95077720
>>95077760
Where he sperged out at Jonathan(The protagonist) for an offhand comment and kept harping on it.
>>
>>95077834
Huh, to be honest I completely forgot about that. Then again I usually have lps on the background while I'm doing something else, so I only half pay attention to them
>>
>>95077834

The almost constant objectifying of women? Wait, Jonathan's disgust of the trans hookers?
>>
>>95077958
>The almost constant objectifying of women?
It's a Kojima game isn't it?
>Wait, Jonathan's disgust of the trans hookers?
Jonathan was probably more disgusted by the fact that his city is known for its whorehouses and the fact that men are turned into prostitutes(Whether by their own choice or by force since the game doesn't go into to specifics but I highly doubt something like that is something do without being under considerable pressure)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.