[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think... https://youtube.com/watch?v=2JyXg8T bm64

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1516.jpg (99KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
99KB, 480x360px
Really makes you think...
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2JyXg8Tbm64
>>
really broke my jaw
>>
>>95067675
>implying the ed boys would not scam them using freemium games
>>
>Eddy starts a lets play channel and becomes DSPgaming
>Ed reviews comics
>Double D is Vsauce but a lot more boring and least amount of views of the three
>>
>>95067675
Makes me think the guy who made it is pushing 50.
>>
File: 1375846264608.jpg (18KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
1375846264608.jpg
18KB, 510x382px
This is off topic, but

>It's getting closer to fall
>Closer to the time when we can dump Night of the Were-Ed

I wait all year for this
>>
>>
>>95068117
Always a great time to be on /co/
>>
>>95067675
i went to a diner today to take my grandma out for breakfast for her birthday. lotta old people. one couple next to us, both close to 80 no doubt, were on their phones the whole time.

this video is bullshit. older people are just as much suckers for technology as kids are. hell i work with one bitch whos 50 and she half asses everything so she can get back to her phone.
>>
>>95067675
The Johnny one got a chuckle out of me. The rest was pretty lame.
>>
Why do intelligent people hate cellphones so much?
>>
>>95068117
>Night of the Were-Edd
>Bring me to Ed
>Spooky-waifu threads

It's everyone's favorite time of the year
>>
I feel like this is one of the most worn out jokes that keeps getting made over and over and over.
>>
>>95067906
i'm pretty sure Ed would review both movies and comics, he seems like the kind of guy who would be a part of channel awesome.

as for eddy, he doesn't seem that much of a gamer for me, he'd probably just a big troll online or be like lea-(COUGH!) a certain youtuber who talks a lot of shit.

Double D could be like a boring Vsauce but i think he's also be good at doing 'how to' vids
>>
>Eddy starts a normie clickbait YT channel and uploads prank/stunt/etc videos meant to generate as much revenue as possible
>Double D becomes obsessed with the vast amount of categorized information on the internet and becomes a full-time Wikipedia contributor
>Ed would probably tune out of the internet altogether and resume his usual routines like binge watching VHS horror flicks and bating in gravy
>>
>>95068681
*bathing
>>
>>95067675
the animation is actually pretty good
everything else is shit
>>
>The Kankers
>Being able to afford smartphones

That's my only real issue with this video. Also Johnny would definitely be a minecraft autist.
>>
File: 1503689805011.jpg (28KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
1503689805011.jpg
28KB, 1040x780px
>>95067675
>those poses
Oh no. Not this show, too.
>>
File: jacko.jpg (68KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jacko.jpg
68KB, 1024x1024px
>>95068117
Did the author ever make more comics with that premise? I remember it ending with Odin's raven choosing them to be hunters of the supernatural and setting them up for more adventures.
>>
>>95068889
>not knowing that poor people are materialistic as fuck and would blow any kind of welfare money they have on shit like smartphones

Why do you think they're still poor?
>>
>>95069348
From my experience, trailer trash don't go for technology in general, but then again, I've only ever been to one trailer park.
>>
>>95067675
I don't know why fans always are so shit at emulating their favorite show. The biggest problem to me is how slow and painful the pacing is. EE&E moves at a lightning pace, you usually have a quarter of a second to absorb a reaction or a scene with only establishing shots lingering for a couple of seconds depending on how busy it is. This short moves at a slug pace, giving you too much time to linger on each and every vigenette, the Kanker sisters passing by seems to be the closest to the original, and even then they all have the same walk cycle. If Danny was directing that they would be warping around each other making grotesque poses each one moving unique compared to the others, in this, they're a solid block that looks like the same rig copy pasted three times.

EE&E seems at face value to be the easiest to imitate but god damn is it painful to watch imitations.
>>
>>95069544
Trailer trash, ghetto trash, even a lot of hobos, backgrounds don't matter. Everyone has a smartphone these days. The only real exception to this is senior citizens since any technology above a DVD player makes them confused.
>>
>>95069544
They'll have basic bitch cell phones, like the twenty dollar straight talk ones that can only connect to wifi.
>>
>>95068057
>>95068319
>>95068422
>>95068057
Current people in their 20s feel like crotchety old men compared to kids and teens,but with good reason. People in their 20s spent their childhood pre-2007, while teens spent their childhood post-2007 with the global economic system crashing, Obummer coming into office, Facebook was rising, Cartoon Network replaced their good shows with Out of Jimmy's Head, the iphone came out, web 2.0 was continuing to spread exponentially, and cancer became terminal on /b/ as it engaged in a fight against Scientology.
>>
>>95068681
>Implying Ed wouldn't make boss youtube channel where he reviews B-movies
>>
File: bOISheEtHICCASfffRnf@@!.png (487KB, 1093x611px) Image search: [Google]
bOISheEtHICCASfffRnf@@!.png
487KB, 1093x611px
HOLY FUCK BOI

BOI SHE THICC
>>
File: 1498608593073.jpg (265KB, 919x688px) Image search: [Google]
1498608593073.jpg
265KB, 919x688px
>>95069711
because alot of people "dont get" ed edd and eddy

you had to have been to canada and dealt with actual canadians or lived there

much like how homer simpson is a pure blooded american the eds are canucks
>>
They would just be making a new crowdfunding campaign every day.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.