[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, are you tough enough to handle the guatemalan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Pepper.jpg (31KB, 510x384px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper.jpg
31KB, 510x384px
Hey /co/, are you tough enough to handle the guatemalan insanity pepper?
>>
I fucking hate spiceshit.
t. Mexican

In many ways I'm living in hell.
>>
FUCK no

Anything spicier than like a jalapeno is no go
>>
>>95067605
Pretty sure that would be all heat no flavor wick really defeats the purpose of eating it in the first place
>>
I've survived a few reaper sauces, so maybe
>>
File: DONKEY.jpg (54KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
DONKEY.jpg
54KB, 640x440px
>>95067605

Maybe if you cut the stem, carved out the seeds, diced it and not serve it to me whole like a fucking wanker.
>>
>>95068798
This. It's like saying if you enjoy sour things maybe you'll like the taste of battery acid.
>>
>>95068806
How spicy is that?
>>
>>95069150
Well, the Carolina reaper is the hottest chilli in existence, so I'd say a bit
>>
>>95067605
Yeah, probably. I do like spicy things.
>>
File: 1497005329115.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497005329115.png
321KB, 480x650px
>>95067605
I ate a Trinidad Moruga whole once and that's as far as I'll ever go.
>>
File: harry2.png (227KB, 498x356px) Image search: [Google]
harry2.png
227KB, 498x356px
Probably not. I cook with Thai chili peppers and that's fine enough for me

>Grade 5: World day
>Project: Talk about a place you've been at a shoddy cardboard booth
>You're allowed pictures and souvenirs
>Really like Thailand, think it'd be funny to watch classmates eat chili peppers
>Take chili's my dad brought back to school
>Set up booth next to water fountain in the hall
>The guys eat small cuts, girls wimp out
>Dare "that kid" to eat one whole
>He does it, shrugs and says it isn't spicy and walks away
>Confusion.png
>Eat one myself thinking maybe they lost their spice
>"That kid" comes barreling back down the hall
>Ihavemadeaterriblemistake
>Mouth starts salivating, lips start burning, throat hurts
>The next 30 minutes is spent running water from the fountain into my mouth, spitting excess saliva because I'm too full of water, and sucking on candy from a friend of mine's booth who went to Coney Island.
>>
>>95067605

Handing the heat is one thing, I could probably do it if I had to.... now the hallucinations and existential crisis???? ... I've done that already and I really don't want to have another go round.
>>
File: 156835.jpg (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
156835.jpg
35KB, 900x900px
>>95067605
no problem
>>
>>95068920
Well, Mountain Dew is a thing, so yeah.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.