[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the time Penny hit on Bojack and tried to get him to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bojack.png (738KB, 1087x708px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.png
738KB, 1087x708px
Remember the time Penny hit on Bojack and tried to get him to sleep with her. Bojack rejected her twice.
Then they did nothing and that some how scarred the Penny?
>>
Yeah, they tried to paint Bojack far worse in that situation then he really was when it wasn't necessary. Sleeping with the daughter of the woman you love was extremely sleazy and later stalking her doesn't exactly make you look good but the whole "I was only a child" line doesn't work when it was only a year ago and it stopped before anything could actually happen.
>>
>>95066895
>Then they did nothing and that some how scarred the Penny?
But it didn't. They even mention how she was looking just fine.

What scared (not scarred) her was seeing Bojack show up months later at her college, looking like a bum and probably smelling like one as well. Her reaction was "Oh shit, this guy stalked me all the way to fucking Ohio because i was a stupid teen and trying to get in bed with him" and promptly ran the fuck away.
>>
>>95068818
http://grammarist.com/usage/scared-vs-scarred/
>>
>>95069040
Yes, that's exactly what i mean. She didn't have an emotional wound. She was not scarred, she was scared of the sudden unexpected appearance thousands of miles away from both New Mexico and California of the guy she hadn't seen in months after she tried to fuck in a teenage hormone rush.
>>
>>95069206
I can see where you are going and I agree.
>>
They do many forced female sympathy scenes in the series
>>
this show is garbage why do you watch it?
>>
>>95075146
I just can
>>
>>95077734
most people can, but why?
>>
>>95077734
stop. There are other things you can do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.