[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie was fucking awful. How did they decide to make every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 630x1200px
This movie was fucking awful. How did they decide to make every other line an epic joke or punchline, and make all the characters even more unlikable?
I actually didn't mind the first GotG. It was a little rough around the edges, but it accomplished much of what it set out to do. But this abhorrent sequel was a literal meme.

This is the logical conclusion to Marvel capeshit.
>>
It felt more like a film to me, really.
The first movie still followed the mcguffin plotline, this was more like a character-focused movie
Gunn is like black licorice, it's not for everyone. And Troma is like raw sugarcane, it's also not for everyone.
>>
>>95063662

You're an idiot who spends too much time being a 4chan contrarian.
>>
>>95063662
Fuck off retard
>>
I don't understand the hype behind the GOTG movies. It's basically space avengers 1 and 2. just like in the first avengers movie it's plot is about a bunch of random dudes and 1 chick fighting each other then getting their shit together in order to fight some dude with a powerful item.I honestly can't take MCU fans seriously when they say movies like these were good and shit on good movies like man of steel. Also WHAT WAS THE POINT OF DRAX IN THIS MOVIE ??!!
>>
>>95064345
>I honestly can't take MCU fans seriously when they say movies like these were good and shit on good movies like man of steel.
Kek
>>
>>95064227
>>95064247
>I can't refute an argument, so I'll just cal him a retard or a contrarian
Great stuff, faggots.
>>
>>95063662
I loved GotG1, but GotG2 was a nightmare. It got to a point while I was watching it that it felt as though I had been there in the theater for 2 hours and the plot hadn't settled in or even presented itself. I looked at my watch, and it was just 1 hour in. That's not a good sign. I actually felt real frustration at the idea that I would have another hour to sit through, something I have never felt in a MCU movie before. I've seen every MCU movie at least 3 times, but I won't be watching GotG2 again.
>>
There were for sure some stupid moments and jokes that completely missed the mark, but I'd argue that this movie works around its theme better than any other capeshit
>>
>>95064227
Everyone agree that this movie was a huge let down, that's why the box ofice was so mediocre compared to expectations.
>>
>>95065661
>Everyone agrees that this movie was a huge letdown
>That's why the box office was so mediocre compared to expectations
Do you have a source for either of these statements?
>>
The cgi was fucking awful, the final battle was terrible in every single way.
>>
>>95065522
>I can't refute an argument, so I'll just cal him a retard or a contrarian

It doesn't matter what we say. You've decided to hate the movie and make a post to validate yourself. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>95064227
Yeah sheep, I bet spiderman and wonder woman were pretty good right?If you disagree you're a contrarian
>>
>>95065735
Democracy is mob rule
>>
>>95065711
You're retarded. I actually enjoyed the first GotG somewhat. But this seems like a quick buck with terrible jokes sprayed all across the plot.
>>
>>95065735
Spider-Man was actually good. Wonder Woman was okay except for the last third
>>
>>95064207
This. It's clear how much the first movie had to justify its presence in the MCU by tying into the 6-part-McGuffin building that builds up to the Grand Finale, but Gunn's style shone through anyway, and made people love it. Vol 2 didn't feel as forced to adhere to formula as much, likely because Marvel knew by that point GunnGuardians could be successful on its own merits, giving it room to breathe and just be a character-driven story.
>>
>>95065735
>spiderman
Casual alert
>>
>>95063662
it was okay
>>
>>95063662
everything in the MCU after winter solider is trash.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.