[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been doing some thinking, and I've got some ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: gallery-1455025365-dofp.jpg (40KB, 768x510px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1455025365-dofp.jpg
40KB, 768x510px
I've been doing some thinking, and I've got some ideas to improve the X-Men franchise.

I got it right here. One, Mystique needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Mystique's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Mystique"? Three-
>>
>>95062738
Mystique's costume should look worse and worse with each subsequent movie
>>
>>95062738
nnnyah I know where you're coming from. It's all bad, all the way down by now.
>>
>>95062923

This sounds great but she get chubbier as well?
>>
>that handful of Mystique diehards whose waifu is the face of the X-Men film universe and is portrayed by the world's most famous actress

Pretty lucky for a C list villain
>>
>>95064264
>the world's most famous actress
This still baffles me

Why do people love her so much? She's pretty insufferable
>>
>>95064264
They don't win either, because they get a Mystique who has none of the character traits of Mystique.
>>
>>95062738
Reminder that it was between Lawrence and Amber Heard for Mystique in First Class, and the producers picked Lawrence.
>>
>>95064771
Lord knows why they didn't put her in the Mod white dress at least once.
>>
>>95064264
>The world's most famous actress
What, really? I don't browse /tv/ but I thought that was Meryl Streep?
>>
>>95064936

I'm sure JLaw vetoed it because wearing an outdated style dress was damaging to her image or some shit
>>
>>95062738
Ey, so listen. We weren't going to get good Mystique content in the books. She's too far gone. She had her solo and it didn't work out. This is the best incarnation of this that could have been expected. The problem is, as always, they aren't writing her as Shapeshifting Archer.
>>
>>95064530
She's just like us!
>>
File: Mystique - Rebecca Romijn.jpg (72KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
Mystique - Rebecca Romijn.jpg
72KB, 604x402px
>>
File: 876.png (287KB, 477x357px) Image search: [Google]
876.png
287KB, 477x357px
>>95066757

>Academy Award winning actress and highest paid woman in Hollywood gives objectively worse performance than a supermodel with literally zero acting experience

Hollywood is such a fucking joke.
>>
File: Mystique - Rebecca Romijn 2.jpg (780KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mystique - Rebecca Romijn 2.jpg
780KB, 1920x1200px
>>95066899

I'm sure supermodels learn a shitload about body language for catwalk stuff.

Either that or Romijn just happened to be an awesome physical actor.
>>
>>95067331
Agreed she portrayed the subtle menace of the character just by the way she moved. Should have kept her as Mystique and given JLaw the part of Jean Grey.
>>
>>95067646
JLaw would have been a shit Jean Grey too.

She'd alright as Kitty.
>>
>>95067753
I'd cast JLaw in the role over Turner any day.
>>
>>95067753

Since Jean Grey is an insufferable shit 95% of the time, it'll be a good match.
>>
>>95064264

Mystique is a b list superpowered selfish person, cant be properly called hero villain or antihero
>>
>>95062738
They already tried that with Rick & Morty. Didn't work.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.