[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Let's teach some kids about morals" >Insults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: this is how -r9k-ians are born.png (1000KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this is how -r9k-ians are born.png
1000KB, 1920x1080px
>"Let's teach some kids about morals"
>Insults an Elderly man until he dies
Is she supposed to be a likable character?
>>
>giving any shit about a butthurt overly sensitive wizard

Pussy.
>>
>>95061233
Wait what? What episode is this?
>>
He was gonna die soon anyway
>>
>>95061508
Everyone's gonna die sooner or later
>>
>>95061472
'You get me'
>>
>>95061233
Its bad writing. Shes a huge asshole and the crew thinks we should like her for that, just because she works on retail.
The worst thing is that i see a lot of myself in her. Rude,doesnt want to deal with people, and was hurt by caring before in life. Thing is, these are things that are WRONG with me. Every time she makes a "ugh dealing with people suckz" joke i cringe so hard.
Fuck Enid.
>>
>>95061233
>Insults an Elderly man until he dies

You mean that dick old wizard? He instigated the entire thing then turned her to stone. Nigga deserved more than just some insults.
>>
Lesbians usually have abhorrent personalizes and terrible dispositions, so no, you aren't supposed to like her.
>>
>>95064332
enid isn't a lesbian though.
>>
>>95061233
She's whatever the episode want you to think. She's supposedto be a likable faker, but the show will make the people she's disrespect evil and mean so it doesn't matter0
>>
File: 1499907256828.jpg (69KB, 516x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499907256828.jpg
69KB, 516x591px
>>95062781
But anon, enid is like 17 and an attractive T H I C C girl. You are nothing alike.
>>
>>95062781
She is hot, you are just a loser posting on /co/
>>
>>95066192
>hot
>typical calshit style
>cankles
Shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>95061233
>>95061472
the wizard didn't die though
>>
>>95066241
And even all that is hotter than that loser anon.
>>
The moral of series is "I really fucking hated my job in retail, and I hated every single one of the customers, and I will never let that go ever"
>>
>>95066241
>he doesn't find cankles hot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.