[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Slott is off Amazing Spider-Man. They’re going to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498018816710.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1498018816710.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>Slott is off Amazing Spider-Man. They’re going to move him over to Friendly Neighborhood; the fear is he would sign exclusive with DC if they took it away from him completely. Plus he struggles with deadlines and there’s less risk with him off to the side. They can’t ignore declining sales anymore and it’s time for a refresh.
>Spencer was earmarked for ‘Amazing Spider-Man” for awhile but he’s “earned it” after taking the heat for Secret Empire. Plus there are fans of his “Superior Foes” book in editorial and the plan is to emphasize tech-based criminals, go smaller scale, focus on NYC. Yes, like the movie. No, they’re not going to de-age him to a teenager. (Although it is a corporate synergy idea that has been floated; editorial has been able to argue that there’s no great way to do it … yet. They’re hoping Tom Holland ages up and they give up on that idea. The time-displaced X-Men are an albatross brought on by First Class synergy).
>No major plans for MJ beyond guest spots here and there. The marriage isn’t coming back ever. Renew Your Vows will stick around until its a money-loss. It’s just a spin-off that had some legs, like Spider-Gwen. Silver Sable/Black Cat plans are being developed. Big plans for the Venom series to have a central role in Marvel events.
Thanks to Marvel for keeping Slott, I guess.
>>
>>95058206
>source: my ass
>>
>>95058245
Source is a 4chin "insider" spread to all the usual forums picked up by Rich the Leech. You can find it in tthe archive
>>
File: spidey-cover-145573.jpg (198KB, 450x606px) Image search: [Google]
spidey-cover-145573.jpg
198KB, 450x606px
>>95058206
>No de-aging Peter
Is Spidey cancelled? That was Marvel's big push for teen peter after Civil War came out.
>>
>>95060588
Spidey ended over a year ago. It only lasted 12 issues.
>>
Slott is on record as saying the only things that would ever take him off ASM would be being fired from Marvel entirely or his own death.
>>
>>95058401
this was already proven false you idiot. It had wrong predictions like Ewing on Spirits of Vengeance and Justin Jordan on Moon Knight
>>
Spencer on anything after Secret Empire makes zero sense to me. He didn't earn shit in my opinion.
>>
Isn't ASM still pretty high in terms of sales?

Nick Spencer on Spider-man (especially with that kind of focus) sounds incredible, so I doubt it'd ever happen.
>>
>>95061219
He wrote a fantastic Steve Rogers run that got high jacked by editorial and whenever he is allowed to go off by himself it's always been good
>>
>>95060620
good. It was trash!
>>
>>95060666
Do you have a source on that Satan?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.