[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did King of The Hill really get cancelled to make room for T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: hill.jpg (9KB, 124x186px) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
9KB, 124x186px
Did King of The Hill really get cancelled to make room for The Cleveland Show?

If so, that makes the show SO much worse. Fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5D4GOoMtc
>>
>>95030872
Yeah if only a shitty show was bad enough, they have to add insult to injury by getting rid of another show
>>
>>95030872
There's no confirmation on this.
It's just speculation.
KOTH was cancelled (somewhat abruptly too iirc, shoehorned a pretty nice final moment in an episode and had to air on Adult Swim) at the sametime Cleveland Show was coming out.
So it could be the reason, but that's the only evidence we had.

But Sunday Night Fox is pretty ridiculous, they could've put KOTH on at 7:30 like Bob Burger does
>>
King of The Hill was circling the drain, it was time for it to go. However, The Cleveland Show was insanely bad. I remember watching the first episode and thinking "this won't last". Imagine my surprise when it lasted as long as it did.
>>
>>95030919

Thanks for the info.
>>
King of The Hill wasn't even that good so we didn't really miss out on that much, at least The Cleveland Show had some diversity
>>
I uh...I liked the Cleveland Show.

KOTH was obviously superior, but I enjoyed the Cleveland Show for what it was.

To be fair I used to smoke a lot of weed.
>>
>>95031124
We need to get all the people who liked The Cleveland Show and execute them. They dont deserve life.
>>
>>95031017
What diversity? The retarded community needed a show?
>>
>>95031017
Cleveland show wa sbasically family guy with what white people think black people are like
>>
They're both bad
>>
>>95031189
No one liked the Cleveland Show. Even the most adherent McFarlane fanboys/girls had very little positive to say
>>
>>95030872
It got 13 fucking seasons anon, let it die.
>>
>>95030872
Who cares, KOTH will be back and Cleveland show will never be back
>>
>>95031462
this. it was fine
i cant believe some people want to bring it back. fuck that. give mike judge a NEW animated series. there's zero reason to make it king of the hill again
hell, set it in arlen, fuck. I don't care. have an older Hank show up once in a rare while.
hire all the same actors. PLEASE. be my guest. get the same writers and producers (though dauterive is occupied at the moment)
>>
One of the only good things about the cleveland show is that it put KOTH out of its misery.
>>
>>95030872
If it didn't get cancelled you would be bitching about zombie KOTH right now.
>>
>>95030919
7:30 is literally the death slot in the fall cause of handegg. It's only do able in the spring time
>>
>>95031017
this is bait
>>
>>95031462
I've never agreed more, KOTH had a great run. Sure I would've liked an episode with Dale confronting being cucked but the series ended on a nice note. There's no need for a new series
>>
>>95031758
Bobs Burgers seems to be doing fine

American Dad probably would still be on Fox if TBS didn't make an offer
>>
>>95031017
Cleveland friends were some of the shittiests characters on show.
>>
>>95030872

Is that a picture for ants?

Also King of the Hill went on for too long and needed to end.
>>
>>95031637
The Cleveland Show DID NOT CANCEL KOTH
>>
>>95030872
The Cleveland show was just a show that was replacing the time slot. It was never replacing King of the Hill. This happens all of the time with major networks. Kill yourself for being a melodramatic homo.
>>
I liked the cleveland show after the first season when it stopped trying to be a "black" show. The same could be said for American Dad when it stopped trying to parody Republicans after the first five or so episodes.
>>
>>95031570
Lucky spinoff is what I wanted. Fuck Joey, that shit would work.
>>
>>95030872
no. one ended while the other began. That's why people assume KotH got canned for Cleveland. But there's no real proof and KotH had been running long enough already
>>
>>95032270
King of the Hill was in its death throes, the writing in the later seasons was God awful, I wish they had cancelled it even earlier than they did.
>>
>>95031758
>handegg

it's football, you ignorant faggot. fuck off back to your containment zone with your little memes.
>>
>>95032574
this. I liked the boondocks better when it didn't try so hard to be political like the comic strip.
>>
>>95031570
I can't think of a single return of a long running show that was successful. most of these shows already overstayed their welcome.
>>
KOTH suffered when Judge and Daniels stopped being the showrunners, it was still watchable but the decline is very evident after season 6
>>
>>95033566
Calm down
>>
>>95030872
beavis and butthead stay at hanks house for college series when?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.