[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? (For the sake of discussion assume they both have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 20

File: 2m7glqp.png (582KB, 900x576px) Image search: [Google]
2m7glqp.png
582KB, 900x576px
Who would win? (For the sake of discussion assume they both have full access to their powers.)
>>
>>94980791
Can't Flash just travel back in time or insert him into the Speed Force?
>>
File: 6925837[1].png (344KB, 473x750px) Image search: [Google]
6925837[1].png
344KB, 473x750px
>>94980822
I wonder why is Gio not in this pic, he belong to te "Hax that don't make sense at all so is impossible to debate because it simply works" team
>>
>>94980822
Ah, but Accelerator could easily manipulate the vectors of time or the Speed Force.
>>
Hard mode: 1 nanosec of prep time
>>
>>94981141
I don't think the speed force got vectors

Also can accelerator think at picoseconds?Flash can literally dance around him in less than a picosecond.
>>
>>94981125
Couldn't Gio take away their powers with Golden Experience Requiem? Setting things back to zero means game over for literally everything.
>>
>>94981141
>Ah, but Accelerator could easily manipulate the vectors of time or the Speed Force.
>these lies

Anon I read index
>>
>>94980791
>flash has bullshit powers
>accelerator fans will bullshit about how his powers just counter that

Accelerator was literally made to be a bullshit marysue that jobs to the MC. I'm sure if you gave Flash the power to cancel his power, Accelerator's fans would just say his vector powers would cancel that out.

This is why these discussions can never work. Basically like two kids pretending their powers make them invincible and can't be beaten by the other.
>>
File: IMG_0666.jpg (136KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.jpg
136KB, 600x760px
>>94980791
I feel like it's worth mentioning that Accelerator's powers explicitly work poorly against things that don't adhere to conventional math and physics. Magic gives him trouble for that reason, but also there's the incident with the Dark Matter. Dark Matter within the ToAruverse is an impossible substance. A substance that cannot exist under the rules that govern their universe. As such, when brought into existence it operates under a completely foreign set of rules. Accelerator couldn't properly influence it with his ability until he'd successfully wrapped his head around the science that governs it.
You could make an argument that Speed Force could create similar problems for Accelerator with the ways it plays fast and loose with physics. For example, if The Flash were to surpass the speed of light Accelerator might not immediately be prepared with the math to deal with that. Or heck, even if he just starts running fast enough that he needs passive speed-force fuckery to protect him from the force of his own running, he might already have become a sufficiently confusing entity to start getting punches in.

On the other side of that very same coin, if the fight goes on long enough for Accelerator to wrap his way around speed force that might create trouble too.

He might hypothetically redirect The Flash's connection to The Speed Force, cutting The Flash off from his entirely external power source. Maybe even plug himself into flash's speedforce suply.

>A third challenger appears.
>>
>>94981375
>I'm sure if you gave Flash the power to cancel his power, Accelerator's fans would just say his vector powers would cancel that out.
But that's how Touma won, by canceling his powers. And even then it was only barely because it required physical contact.
>>
>>94981361
First someone must explain to me how he revert actions to zero if his powers are not time based at all.
>>
>>94980791
Accel can fight for shit so Flash.
>>
Aquarion LOGOS aka: Elder God Demonbane 2.0
>>
>>94981459
what was stupid because accelerator could have easily used his powers to kill him in other ways without letting him getting close.

The only excuse I can think of is that he was too shocked/confused/afraid by getting hit that he couldn't to think in anything else.
>>
Depends

Wally > that other guy > Barry
>>
>>94981479
Gio's ability is basically Touma's Imagine Breaker on steroids.

IB negates special abilities while GER negates actions. Basically if it hits you, your attack doesn't happen.
>>
Which one can harness the power of the Mayonegg?
>>
>>94981549
I only watched the anime, but it seemed like, from his expressions, that this was the case.
>>
>>94981786
Accelerator isn't afraid of that egg.
>>
>>94981640
Explain the death loop. How does Diavolo keep finding himself in situations that kill him?
>>
File: that is how.png (248KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
that is how.png
248KB, 1000x1500px
>>94982048
>>
>>94982110
Explanation: E
>>
>>94981125
Because Giorno only had that ability for all of one very short fight, so the only thing we know about it is the page between chapters saying "it can negate anything". It's hard to have any real discussion about it.
>>
>>94982110
It has shit for speed and range, so Flash would be able to avoid being affected by it pretty easily.
>>
File: M1h5C1g[1].jpg (63KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
M1h5C1g[1].jpg
63KB, 1200x750px
>>94982110
holyfuck, that's so hax it looks like the author wrote this shit just to win battle threads
>>
>>94980791
>flash can move fast and that's pretty much it
>accel can manipulate vectors
flash would do his speed thing and accel would warp the vector of his run so he went flying into a wall.
this is such a dumb question.
>>
>>94982408
The hero got the power like one chapter before OHKOing the final boss with it, so it didn't matter how broken it was.
>>
>>94982448
Flash at his most hax has outrun teleportation by getting to the destination before the teleporter's brain could activate the power. Since Accelerator's power is directly tied to how fast he can think, Flash would probably be immune to everything except his passive defense (which I believe he loses in his final form, anyway).
>>
>>94982408
The author creates some absolutely insane powers.
C-moon and Made in Heaven are silly and fun while King Crimson hurts my brain.
>>
>>94982408
It was more about getting out of a whole he wrote himself into with King Crimson
>>
>>94982557
King Crimson is easy
And Have you seen Za Warudo Over Heaven?
DIO basically becomes a reality warper
>>
>>94982701
>Za Warudo Over Heaven
What the FUCK
>>
File: mtkerlgqj9nd16xwop5n.jpg (60KB, 320x552px) Image search: [Google]
mtkerlgqj9nd16xwop5n.jpg
60KB, 320x552px
>>94981456
>On the other side of that very same coin, if the fight goes on long enough for Accelerator to wrap his way around speed force that might create trouble too.
Pic related is the Math Formula of the Speed Force.

Accelerator would totally manage to understand it and use it against The Flash.
Except it doesn't work.

Because SPEEDFORCE, BITCH.
>>
>>94982735
It is DIO' stand after he achieves 「HEAVEN」
>>
>>94982823
I saw, i looked it up before i posted that
Why the fuck make him that powerful?
Is it just to screw over GER?
>>
>>94982847
It's the same power that made Made in Heaven so powerful.
But considering ZA WARUDO was the strongest stand of it's time, 「HEAVEN」 version of it is immensely broken
>>
>>94982048
Diavolo's death KEEPS NOT HAPPENING.

He will KEEP NOT DYING forever.

>>94982523
>>Flash at his most hax has outrun teleportation by getting to the destination before the teleporter's brain could activate the power
No: he outrun instantaneous movement.
They started at the same time and Wally managed to reach the goal first WITHOUT time-travelling.

Yeah, full-power Speedforce Bullshit is that bullshit(it took him taking the speed of the whole Earth and Radio-beings dimension to do it, though.)

And Wally at his most HAX managed to outrun HIM BEING RETCONNED BY EDITORIAL RETCON.

>>94982557
Wather Report\Heavy Weather is what all Weather Manipulator would be if they were anything competent.

>>94982907
It's worth to notice GER is immune to Made In Heaven, which quite obviously means Over Heaven is ridiculously stronger
>>
>>94980791
Flash with full access to speed force shenanigans? There is not even a fight, Flash for sure.

Let´s do it with Professor Zoom, just for homicidal sake:
He does not need to even move in the same plane of existence of the anime character, just vibrate into another dimension (vector thing does not work with someone in another dimension, he is not even present and zoom did not move) do a time travel, back to original dimension, appear in front of the guy´s mother before he is even born, remove her heart and there you have.
>>
>>94982408
JoJo was written sometime in the 80s so it was long before the concept of battle threads existed.
>>
>>94983233
>vector thing does not work with someone in another dimension
Unless he manipulates the vectors of dimensions.
>>
>>94983287
JoJo started in 1989 and is continuing even now.

And in 1989 there were battle threads already.
>>
>>94983608
Where? The internet didn't even exist in 1989.
>>
>>94983620
So underage.

While the WWW is technically from 1991, the International Network has been a thing for the whole 80s.

Also, Usenet and Mailing Lists
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
(bloody hell do I feel old)
>>
>>94981459

And that's the problem. Accelerator's powers apparently keep him from not only being physically hurt, but immune to everything and he can survive underwater and in space, can't be affected telepathically, and now some fag is claiming he's immune to time travel and I bet he's not the only one that thinks that.

Feel free to give him any more powers and say he can't be defeated in other ways. I'm sure it's true and his fans will defend it even though it's bad writing that sounds like fanfiction written by a grade schooler.
>>
>>94983702
> Survive Space.

He can't without external aid. His dust explosion trick led him to rule out taking a nuke due to the lack of oxygen. Unless he has a means of gaining oxygen under the sea or in space, he'll still die.
>>
>>94983674
>While the WWW is technically from 1991
So I was right.
>>
>>94983702
Why does Accelerator make you so mad?
>>
>>94983702
Take any Accelerator powers you want.
Give him any physics based powers you want.
To all that I will say WRYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>94983746

A long time ago we had a thread about the Flash either vacuuming the air or launching the ground that Accelerator was on into space. And people said he'd survive that.
>>
File: It Never Ends.png (66KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
It Never Ends.png
66KB, 250x186px
>>94983814

It's the overall power wanking of /a/ fags and their characters. It's all about power levels and when a /co/ character has the power to actually beat them, there's some bullshit extra power or ability that fans use to deny it.

This is why Goku vs Superman threads are always bad. Same as these. Same as OPM. Same as all the others.
>>
>>94983760
WWW and Internet are different things, anon
>>
>>94983836
Prove it. There's an archive.
>>
>>94983882
OPM is a shitty meme without anything to back it up
But /a/ will drop down to Sonic levels of fanfiction to defend OPM as the most powerful guy ever.
I have seen some people claiming he could defeat fucking The Shrike or The Mask
>>
File: 1425175650354.gif (720KB, 360x420px) Image search: [Google]
1425175650354.gif
720KB, 360x420px
>>94980791
Would this guy even register on their radars?

Did you like Mania /co/?
>>
>>94983953
Why the fuck are you getting so autistic about One Punch Man? He's ridiculously over the top as a joke, but the fact remains that he can defeat literally anything with one punch.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure The Shrike was defeated by some over the top anime nonsense, so Saitama defeating him fits pretty well.
>>
>>94983836
If Flash was to vacuum the air, he could reverse it. It's not ceasing to exist or being used up, it's being sucked away, which he can use his ability to reverse and force it back to him.

Space is an entirely different ball game where oxygen doesn't exist. He's as good as dead up there. If he canonly states he can't survive a nuke without something to provide oxygen for him after detonation, he certainly can't survive space.
>>
>>94984042
It's fantastic but fuck sega and their drm.
>>
File: EVSFlash.jpg (174KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
EVSFlash.jpg
174KB, 900x900px
>>94980791
Flash has access to phasing, speed theft, and limited electrokinesis. Accelerator doesn't. I'm pretty sure Barry gets it.

Also he's faster.
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>>94983953
>>94984052

OPM runs on cartoon logic and can only really be paired against other cartoon characters who operate the same way, like Popeye. Saitama would lose.

>>94984080

The thread covered all of that but it was argued that he could survive in space. There was also him being able to survive being completely underwater. I think one anon said he could use his powers to create his own atmosphere.

It got messed up. One anon said Flash could just reverse the rotation of Earth to kill Accelerator. He could but he wouldn't do that.

AND THEN SOMEONE SAID ACCELERATOR COULD NEGATE THE EARTH'S ROTATION BEING REVERSED

Why are you making me relive those threads?!
>>
>>94984213
Why doesn't flash just to do accelerator what Wally did to Inertia?
>>
File: Empty_Hand(2).jpg (1MB, 1703x2498px) Image search: [Google]
Empty_Hand(2).jpg
1MB, 1703x2498px
Friendly reminder that the entirety of anime and manga lose HARD to pic related, because their only superheroic universes are rooted in cynicism, spite, and darkness.

In fact, the Gentry will most likely make it to the anime/manga multiverse at some point, so you better pray it's not too late.
>>
File: 2q03978.jpg (78KB, 750x1082px) Image search: [Google]
2q03978.jpg
78KB, 750x1082px
>>94984334
>>
>>94984414
You don't have enough, i'm sorry. Just hope it doesn't see you.
>>
>>94984334
Anything in a capitalist market loses to the Empty Hand. He is literally the personification of the consumer.
>>
>>94984213
Still not seeing a link to the thread. I too can make claims without proof. Someone said that you are a virgin and that Accelerator's dick is bigger than your dick.
>>
>>94984334
>because their only superheroic universes are rooted in cynicism, spite, and darkness.
Where the heck did you get this impression of anime? Have you never heard of the magical girl genre?

I am pretty sure any Pretty Cure could wipe the floor with whatever that is, especially the Infinity Silhouette from Heartcatch.
>>
File: Multiversity-Gentry.png (780KB, 1024x494px) Image search: [Google]
Multiversity-Gentry.png
780KB, 1024x494px
>>94985113
The empty hand is effectively the superheroic antichrist, and is said to bring an end to the "never-ending story of the superheroes". It's Ultra, the ultimate hero, corrupted and perverted into becoming the ultimate evil. He feeds entire multiverses to his hounds, the Gentry. The Empty Hand could possibly beat the Superman Thought Robot, which is a horrifying prospect.
>>
>>94985581
And how come it talks like a 13 year old who just learned "netspeak"?
>>
>>94982266
It has shit stats because they don't matter. GER exists outside of space and time. It is a perfect counter, the moment you make an action that hurts it's user it activates.
>>
>>94982048
Araki approaches the concept with artistic liberty, if you can call it that, but the general idea is that within the "logic" of the universe the entity known as Diavolo is dying, but GER keeps causing reality to reject him being dead. As such he simply just pops in and out between the two states/events where he must die, but never quite does so both clauses can be satisfied.

Logically speaking, I know we're talking JoJo but still, annulling his death should have just done that and no more, but then again Requiem stands can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
I think Metamorpho can beat Accel.
>>
>>94984856

Anon those were years ago. You don't have to believe me. I can also tell you about the shit that went down during Final Crisis.

Those were also dark times.
>>
>>94982738
The whole thing is just who hit someone first, and since Flash is the fastest man alive...
>>
>>94981518
can't
>>
>>94986083
If they were years ago you can't seriously believe those people are still here. Argue with the people who are here now instead of living in the past. Don't be a Trump.
>>
>>94984260
What he did to Inertia?
>>
>>94984260
>>94986544
Let me clarify something, is Inertia the name of a comic book character? They have all manner of stupid names like "Lightspeed" or "Abomination" so it's worth checking.
>>
>>94986920
Not to say Accelerator is any better in that regard but I like Index code names BECAUSE they sound like superhero names.
>>
File: All Flash 36.jpg (662KB, 1280x1975px) Image search: [Google]
All Flash 36.jpg
662KB, 1280x1975px
>>94986920
Yeah, he's another speedster villain. Wally did this
>>
File: A Fucking Attosecond.jpg (521KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
A Fucking Attosecond.jpg
521KB, 1116x1100px
>>94980791
1- Accelerator lost to a guy that was just backing his punches.

2- He clearly needs to calculate shit for his powers to work. He can't calculate something he does not expect.

3- There is a clear limit to what Accelerator can do, based on his feats. His powers are NOT absolute. If that was true, he could just destroy the whole city in a second. The fact that he didn't simply means that he can't do it.

4- Pic related.
>>
>>94987732
That's a little bit cruel even for Accel.
>>
>>94987732
What the fuck? What kind of "hero" freezes someone for eternity? That's crueler than actually killing them.
>>
>>94987900
>>94987910
>Sympathy for the devil
Every. Time.
Don't play with fire if you're just going to cry when you get burnt.
>>
>>94987900
Well, to be fair, I should've mentioned that Inertia pretty much killed Bart who was running around as the 4th Flash at the time. So emotions were running high when he did this to him. But yeah the Flash can be fucking brutal at times, especially whenever family gets mixed into it.
>>
>>94988301
I think that if Accel somehow manages to harn any of Barry's friends or relatives then Accel is pretty much done.
>>
>>94981375

>Basically like two kids pretending their powers make them invincible and can't be beaten by the other.

That's every power level thread ever created.
>>
>>94981456

Go to bed Manton.
>>
>>94988467
Unless Accelerator manipulates the vectors of Barry's friends or relatives.
>>
>>94981456
is that the siberian?
>>
>>94988846
Apparently. I looked this up and how do people even know this comic exists? It doesn't even have a Wikipedia page.
>>
>>94988993

It's a web serial about super heroes/villains, not a comic.
>>
>>94984213
But i'm fairly sure Accel can in fact negate the earths rotation, I'm almost positive he in fact stopped the rotation of the earth in order to redirect all of the energy into throwing a skyscraper into another magically guarded skyscraper
>>
>>94989006
Yeah, even weirder. Like what even is this?
>>
>>94988993
worm is pretty polarizing on the chans in general, it mostly gets regulated to /tg/ as a setting since /co/, /lit/ and pretty much any other board sees it at off topic
>>
>>94989230

...a web serial about super heroes/villains?
>>
>>94989259
/lit/ would be the proper place for it, if not for the fact that /lit/ is occupied by pretentious assholes who just want to use the board as a second /pol/.
>>
>>94989345
What's the plot?
>>
>>94990681
Worm is a web serial by Jesse McCree (Wildbow) that follows the story of a teenage girl, Taylor Hebert, who is bullied at her high school in the fictional East Coast city of Brockton Bay. However, Taylor is also secretly a parahuman (or 'cape'), an individual with superpowers - in her case, the ability to exert fine control over all the bugs in a several-block radius. Using her powers, she seeks to escape from her everyday life and attempts to become a superhero, but quickly gets swept up in the chaos and complexities of the 'cape' community after instead being mistaken for a supervillain on her first night out.

As a member of an up-and-coming group of teenage villains known as the Undersiders, Skitter (as Taylor comes to be known) becomes entrapped in the politics of heroes and villains, where she quickly learns that the 'heroes' are not so heroic and that her only opportunity to do real good might be under the label of 'villain.' In the superpowered underworld of Brockton Bay, caught in the middle of gang wars and conspiracies that cut to the core of the very origins of superpowers, Taylor is left to face the reality of having to do the wrong things for the right reasons.
>>
>>94981456

I mean.... If it's a fight against the flash and flash is going for a knockout it will happen within one attosecond of the fight starting.

You need durability / shields/ magic to prevent such things vs the flash.
>>
You guys are all forgetting that Accelerator has a million scientist buddies who would warn him about the Flash's power beforehand so that he would immediately know how to counter it. Accelerator wins this one.
>>
>>94982110
He could just carry this dude to the bottom of the ocean.

It's not an attack.
>>
is there a /co/ character who can defeat one punch man?
>>
>>94991151
Yeah, One Punch Man.

*smirks*
>>
Yep.
>>
>>94980791
wally has za warudo powers and alot more
>>
>>94992582
Accelerator can manipulate the vectors of those powers and take them for himself.
>>
>>94992750
then get trapped in the speed force
>>
>>94981125
Speed Force would find a way to make Flash outspeed negation
>>
>>94985681
Then why couldn't it stop Made in Heaven?
>>
>>94992784
Not if he manipulates the vectors of the Speed Force.
>>
>>94991057
Why does everyone think accelerator is such hot shit? His feats are absolutely nothing compared to The Flash.

Remember in JLU when the weaker, more toned-down version of Wally circled the globe to beat Luthor? At the conservative estimate of 8 seconds per lap, he'd be moving at over 10,000 times the speed of sound. That's not even comic Wally's top speed.

Remember when Wally raced the Black Flash to the end of time, where death has no meaning?

Remember when he saved an entire city of over 600 millon from a nuclear explosion in under a microsecond?

Remember when he fucking ran to another planet and BEAT INSTANT TELEPORTATION IN A RACE?

It's no contest, Accelerator goes down in seconds, if The Flash feels like taking things really really slow that day.
>>
File: 275px-blk_flash.jpg (37KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
275px-blk_flash.jpg
37KB, 400x425px
>>94992880
>manipulate the speed force
Oh yeah, that'll go over well.
>>
>>94993052
That thing looks kind of like Accelerator so it is reasonable to conclude that Accelerator is about as strong as it.
>>
>>94993080
Why do you faggots even come here?
>>
>>94993106
Specifically to annoy you. Yes, you.
>>
>>94993205
You're not really annoying me, i get to powerwank and talk about super-speed math. It's entertaining, and why i like powerlevel threads.

My question is, don't you already have /a/ for shitposting and proudly displaying your incorrect opinions? Do you really need to come to yet another board to prove you're retarded?
>>
>>94993267
Opinions posted on /a/ are correct more often than opinions posted anywhere else on this site.
>>
>>94993345
See, this is exactly what i mean about incorrect opinions. You had the opportunity to not be retarded and once again, you've let everyone down.
>>
>>94987910
Selfish. The killer was a clone of his cousin (who was more like his younger brother) and the clone had just killed said cousin. Out of grief he didn't want to kill the person who reminded him of his now dead cousin and decided to do the statue thing.

It wasn't noble or right and Wally knew that, but he did always have the option of undoing it if he needed to. Wally couldn't undo smearing his atoms across the cosmos like a bug on a windscreen (his other option he considered before freezing).
>>
>>94988467
Barry didn't do that. As a matter of fact, Thawne has killed both Barry's wife and mother and has essentially gotten away with both.
>>
>>94988467
The frozen statue thing was Wally, not Barry. Barry can't even do the power required to freeze someone like that.
>>
>>94993372
Why do people on /co/ always talk in this condescending way as if they speak for everyone? Or maybe it's just you being an idiot with no life.
>>
>>94993398
Well personally, if it were me, i would have broken Thawne's fucking neck, then just gone back in time to save my mom.

Barry's too much of a pussy to do anything like that though.
>>
>>94993433
Hey retard, maybe if you shut your stupid fucking mouth for like 30 seconds, people will be able to stand you for once in your life.
>>
>>94993586
Just shut the fuck up, Kajei.
>>
File: Laughing-Men.jpg (123KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men.jpg
123KB, 428x280px
>>94993594
You sound like you're getting upset, retard.
>>
>>94993626
I'm not even going to dignify this with a response because you'll just reply again and again desperately trying to get the last word because you don't have a job so you have nothing but free time to have pathetic internet arguments. Go ahead and prove me right, you've already lost.
>>
>>94993691
lmfao kid
>>
>>94993436
Barry didn't even kill him after he killed Iris. He only killed Thawne by fucking accident.

Barry's mom's still dead because he sucks at his own job, admittedly.
>>
>>94980791
Flash takes away all of Accelerator's food before he can get it into his meme field and Accelerator starves to death.
>>
>>94991057
>You need durability / shields/ magic to prevent such things vs the flash.
Accelerator always has a passive shield around him that automatically reverses the vectors of anything coming at him too fast.
Of course this is obviously not applying to the light bouncing off him so all you need to do is get a sneak attack with a laser.
>>
File: serben.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
serben.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>94993345
Holy shit, how delusional can you be?
>>
>>94995480
>this is obviously not applying to the light bouncing off
he's canonically super pale because his passive barrier reflects all the UV radiation from him, leaving only the harmless wavelengths of light
>>
>>94995526
He ever deflect anything superluminal?
>>
>>94995340
I'll admit, i mostly just said that for the sake of the joke
>>
>>94983287
>>94983608
>>94983620
Odysseus could beat Achilles with prep time.
>>
>>94996723
Obviously, Achilles jobbed hard to fucking Hector of all people.
>>
>>94985581
>said to bring an end to the "never-ending story of the superheroes"

Don't manga and anime usually have endings though?
>>
Full power Othinus would steam-roll both.
>>
>>94992834
Because in the long term Giorno wasn't effected by it.
>>
File: MULTIVUC_1_2-3.jpg (3MB, 2000x1538px) Image search: [Google]
MULTIVUC_1_2-3.jpg
3MB, 2000x1538px
>>94997030
That arguably makes them more vulnerable. You know who else had an ending? Ultra Comics, and look what happened to him.
>>
>>94992880
He couldn't manipulate the vectors of a guy pretending to punch him.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.