[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch show >get "inspired" >realize everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1312441.png (42KB, 167x234px) Image search: [Google]
1312441.png
42KB, 167x234px
>watch show
>get "inspired"
>realize everything you ever create or have created is just a ripoff of something that was done better
>scrap it
>repeat forever

Who else
>>
>>94955348
See, that's why you take good ideas that were executed poorly and try and fix them. Just taking inspiration from successful shows is depressing.
>>
>>94955348
>everything you ever create or have created is just a ripoff of something that was done better
The sooner you realize that everything created in the 20th century and beyond is a ripoff of something else, the sooner you realize how dumb you sound and just enjoy the craft itself.
>>
>>94955348
I just keep on going with that inspiration, i dont care if people call me a ripoff.

Usually the characters or ideas develop into something completely origional as tome goes on anyways.
>>
>>94955621
This
>>
>>94955621
Unironically one of my favorite writing exercises.
>>
>>94955348
learned about the divine comedy, the holy grail and paradise lost. These are majot classics. classics

then learn that they are basically fan-fiction based off the bible (especially the divine comedy).
>>
>>94956073
Well referenced historical fan fiction, but FF none the less.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.